Anyone here after serving just decided to grow out your hair and beard?

Anyone here after serving just decided to grow out your hair and beard?

Attached: 7610C5B8-A547-4BD0-B0F2-A024ED13720E.jpg (500x500, 74K)

After serving in a catholic highschool that had hair restrictions yes I did.

Hair, no. Beard, yes. I finally have a mustache/goatee combo.

Not really. I don't want to end up like the homeless on the street so I still shave but my hair is no longer buzz cut biweekly.

I don't shave since I don't have a job or girlfriend, but having a long beard sucks. So I just trim it with my hair clippers. It fills out after a while and eventually you transition from "he hasn't shaved in days" to "he has a beard because it's his style".

Don't grow a beard if you are balding, though. It makes you look like a zoyboy.

Attached: botwadamjensen-286x300.jpg (286x300, 21K)

There really isn't a good look for balding guys unless they're extremely strong looking (either Jow Forums aesthetics or visually strongfat)

Beard, yeah. Still to this day. And I left in '10
Hair, not so much. I've been fighting with hair loss since I was 18yo, so at the time I left, I already was a 5V on the norwood hair loss scheme so growing out my hair just would've looked ridiculous. Now its a soldid #6 so I buzz the rest every weekend

Does having a beard provide a tactical advantage in war?

Allah guides your bullets more often

I didn't shave for about two months, just because I could. It didn't look good, so I shaved before Christmas, now it's better and I had a mustache for a while.

Nothing that outweighs the massive disadvantage of being easily grabbed by the face.

Warriors cut their hair short for a reason. If your opponent gets a fistfull of your hair - any hair - you're in a tight spot.

Less likely to be mistaken for a prepubescent boy when your captors start getting rapey.

I'm going to.

I have brown hair on top and a red beard. I like not shaving everyday so I keep it. It's nice and trimmed and makes me look a bit older.

I never knew this was a thing. I'm indifferent to who it looks, though.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 141K)

Fuck yea dude. About 7 inches now. Hair I keep short and trimmed because I work at a gun shop. Best beard product I've found so far is Bossman beard jelly, conditioner and soap.
>Soap smells like a saw mill
>jelly is whisky, leather and tobacco.

imagine being this insecure in your masculinity that you literally need to grow out a beard and make it smell like whiskey leather and tobacco.

Not even close my dude. I'm just a dude that likes the smell

Assuming your a no beard faggot?

Imagine being unable to grow facial hair and having a Y chromosome.

Attached: b9d1fe85256d9a74eb6790aceddb97145686a82d.gif (360x202, 2.55M)

I did grow out my beard on an extended leave, just because I refused to shave whenever I was off duty.
Got me to bang my ex a few more times and definitely got me laid a handful of times too so now that I'm out I'm keeping it.
It's also a "coping beard" to help with the crippling depression induced by the girl I was planning on proposing to dumping me to get on the cock carousel

If your balding just get rid off head hair

not using beard conditioning products as a way to get girls close because all of them get moist from bearded men.

lmao, actual high test men show off their strong facial features. beards have become a symbol for trying tor regain non-existent masculinity in the entire past decade

Attached: beard shaven.jpg (753x565, 88K)

Just shave your head bro.

>>Soap smells like a saw mill
>>jelly is whisky, leather and tobacco.
Thats about the gayest, hipster-ish thing I can think of.
Its the beard version of canned mud for the trucks of city dwellers. I laugh at you, good buddy

>not using beard conditioning products

Its one thing to use a beard conditioner to make it smooth and not look like some Afghan hick who didnt see a bathtub in years.
But its a totally different thing to use conditioning products that smell like "manly" stuff because you dont get into contact with said stuff in your daily life.
Scentless baby oil, soap and a quality brush, thats all a beard needs - not overexpensive hispter-shit of muh whsky smellin shampoo.

>but having a long beard sucks
Yeah, if you cant deal. Fag

if anything, my combatant is at a disadvantage. my hair being pulled is my fetish

Attached: 1528755108958.png (285x365, 109K)

>baby oil on beard
what the fuck are you smoking? balms and beard oils are adsorbed into the beard baby oil isnt and looks like jherri curl.

Most of Jow Forums are dyels

If you're significantly balding, shaved head is a good look

I’m letting the hair on my ass grow out, does that count?

Attached: 52912591-CE6D-4A25-9F43-E0EF79A70455.jpg (1099x1493, 211K)

Something about Muslim wise men having beards so they respect bearded men or something. Don't fully remember.

I actually have a jawline and don't want to look like a homeless man. sage