ITT: post an unpopular firearms related opinion and why

ITT: post an unpopular firearms related opinion and why
>Tell someone else why their opinion is retarded

Attached: 1531018536273.jpg (317x357, 29K)

9mm>45 acp357 mag>44 mag
40sw is a sidegrade to 45 acp

>Money spent on ammo > money spent on guns.
Your expensive rifles and custom made handguns and tactical accesories aren't worth shit if you don't have the competency to use them.

Attached: YCJWC2U.png (640x360, 409K)

k, but wheres the lie?

if you cc a revolver you are either from the mid 60s or litterally a smoothbrain

skill always beats shit

The difference in accuracy between an AK and AR is negligible because most shooters aren’t skilled enough for it to be a factor.

one step further: The ar and ak are functionally identical in most hands

Glocks aren't that bad. They do their job perfectly fine, and with guns, it takes a lot of movement in either direction for it to matter in more than 1 combat situations out of 200.

The M14 and Mini-14 are behind the technical curve but still viable as sporting or fighting rifles. They are fine if the user prefers them although there are some drawbacks. Most of the shit they get comes from either salty AR fanboys or pushback against people who falsely think they are uber reliable/accurate god machines.

The dumb japs were able to figure out caseless ammo in WWII. The only reason we still don't have it now is because dumb criminals leave their brass lying around and also probably brass jews.

cheek rests are unnecessary because my neck doesn't get tired.

met a fudd like this at the gun store signing up for my ccw. Asked him what he carried and he literally said verbatim "S&W M642. If I aint hit em with 5 rounds I deserve to die hyuck hyuck hyuck"

I like grip safeties and I wish more guns had them. You could rig up a striker fired pistol to have one and set the trigger pull to be lighter while getting rid of the need for trigger safeties which I hate.

I'm happy that prices on milsurp guns have risen enough to keep them out of the hands of bubbas and people who are just looking for a cheap blaster and don't really appreciate their history. I hope they're never cheap again.

external safeties are for stupid niggers and encourage stupid nigger behavior. it's also more parts that can fucking break.

To combine these:
Whoever you are, you're almost certainly not a skilled enough shooter to take any advantage at all of the honestly-not-all-that-big accuracy difference between an AR and a modern Mini-14, especially under combat/SHTF conditions (as opposed to a leisurely day at the range with a stable rest shooting at a stationary target). Thus, the truth is that under those conditions, the difference won't really matter.

Attached: 1531020340265.jpg (467x350, 27K)

I actually like Hi-Point firearms because i'm a poorfag and think they're worth the money.

honestly I can kinda understand why we should give up assault weapons
but pol would throw a fit if they ever heard that

But seriously though - if you can't handle a self-defense situation with five rounds from a revolver, the problem is your lack of training and practice, not your weapon selection. "Spray and pray" is for African child soldiers, and is unsuitable and humiliating for white people who don't take welfare.

Which brings me to my next point: Spend less on guns, and more on ammo and range fees.

What if there are more than 5 attackers

I think Spikes Tactical is a cool logo.

How many times do the statistics say that's the case in self-defense scenarios?

I'll answer that for you: Basically never. This board is full of paranoids who think they're going to get mugged by the cops from Jin-Roh, but that's not reality. Reality shows us that almost all self-defense shootings are against teenage niggers wearing t-shirts (not Level III body armor), that nigs are cowards who run away as soon as they figure out that their target can fight back and this isn't going to be an easy score, and that almost all self-defense scenarios involve 2-3 rounds fired at most.

>What is stress shooting
>What are multiple attacker situations
>What if it takes more than one hit to stop an attacker

Attached: IMG_20180512_164849.jpg (458x418, 23K)

>basically never
Tell that to the Mexican dude who was hit in the face by a brick and beaten by a bunch of niggers, the guy who was beaten by a bunch of niggers in a restaurant in the video that was making rounds recently, really anyone that lives in a black neighborhood and has to deal with them. And if it’s only ever 2-3 shots you’ll take “at most” then why even need a revolver you can use a two barrel derringer

go back

>What is stress shooting
What is training?
>What are multiple attacker situations
See above
>What if it takes more than one hit to stop an attacker
What is training?

Attached: 8AC823C7-4645-479F-874B-52CD2C1F6CED.jpg (800x800, 108K)

Okay - were these victims armed? Did they pull a gun at all? Because if they didn’t, then your points are meaningless. Again, nigs are real tough when it’s ten of them against what they think is a lone unarmed target. As soon as they find out otherwise, they scatter like roaches.

>handguns increased to lvl 20
>all shots now do %500 dmg
>All pistols and revolvers hold double standard capacity
man, I need to go levelgrind

Attached: IMG_20180512_164825.jpg (500x280, 25K)

I need to stop drunkposting

tfw rekt by a drunk, sick, redneck drinking soup at 2am next to his sleeping wife and handgun

>hurr I'm going to carry suboptimal weapons for NO benefit and justify it by saying it's my training

Even if you were right about the training point, there is still no actual REASON to carry a 5 shot 38 spl revolver. None. It's not "more reliable" or "more accurate" (just train bro) and it sure as hell isn't the most concealable weapon possible

People focus too much on rifles and not enough on handguns when in the already unlikely event you need to ventilate someone you're most likely going to have a handgun.
I think that, generally speaking, handguns are preferable to long guns for HD. There's a lot to be said about having a hand to do shit with, like call the cops, throw on a vest, use light switches, turn doorknobs, whatever.
Loading via clips is the most fun you'll ever have with rifles.

The extra firepower from a long gun is great for home defense. Everything you listed can be done while holding a long gun. There's no concrete rule saying you have to shoot an AR or whatever with two hands on the gun at all times. And with the fact body armor capable of stopping any common pistol cartridge is fairly cheap and common, even for a lowlife nigger, I'd rather be safe than sorry.
Magazine capacity is also a bonus.

u fuken wot m8 tell me more and tell me where i can find more info

The Springfield XD has a better trigger than a Glock.

ur the smoothbrain, revolvers are cool
>reliable
>easily concealable in your pocket
>good back up gun
>cowboys are cool

.40 S&W is fine but 9mm is superior

>no more reliable than an automatic, if not, less reliable, since a ton of revolvers are 100+ years old and still being regularly fired
>less concealable than a subcompact automatic in a pocket
>backup gun meme
>opinion

What about every police shooting ever

>one of the most popular firearm brands isn't bad
That isn't an unpopular opinion.

>XD
Fuck off

If there are more than 5 attackers and they don't back off once you've downed one or 2 people, you were fucked from the get-go.

Fuck you, that's my backpack carry

They're complete hunks of horrible shit but objectively speaking the xds .45 had a smoother pull, lighter stack and cleaner break than any of the stock glock 19s I've shot. Not a big world of difference and you couldn't give me either gun but the trigger was better.

Hi-Points aren't bad guns, they're just unrefined as fuck

user it's a joke because xD is also an emoticon

Only if you have iron sights

SKS and Mosins are not the best SHTF weapons, and are only popular because of STALKER.

OUT. NOW.

I like how people think if they carry 17 rounds, they are safe from multiple attackers. As soon as you pull your gun and start shooting at the first guy, the second or third guy is either going to shoot back or stab you at the same time. You can’t shoot two niggers at once. It makes no real difference if you carry 5 rounds or 50 at that point.

Safety features that degrade performance minimally are always a good thing. Any modern manual safety on a gun worth having fits this definition.

In any sort of insurrectionist conflict, you are better served by a full power bolt action than an intermediate semi-auto rifle. Guerrilas should be snipers, not soldiers.

Dude .44 is in a whole different category.

This is one of the reasons bullpup rifles were invented. You hardly even need your offhand to shoot one, let alone maneuver.

I cc a semi for capacity reasons but disagree:

>revolvers have enough rounds to solve most self defense situations; even if there are more assailants than one or two they are going to scatter once shooting starts
>not all people have the strength to rack a slide (arthritic, nerve damage, limb loss)
>the above matters not just for loading and chambering the first round, but to clear malfunctions, meaning a tip up barrel like a Beretta Tomcat still could be a problem
>not all people can shoot a subcompact without it stovepiping, yeah they are weak but even the weak should be able to cc
>can shoot internal hammer designs from awkward places
>I think most handgun rounds are equally shitty at incapacitating people but .357 has a good reputation
>lightweight and easy to conceal for tiny people/those who deal with strict dress codes

They aren't the best for cc but they are good enough.

Only if it's light and balanced well, which rules out most bullpups.

from 1960*

Large gun rights foundations of any kind can't be trusted due to their susceptibility to flip flopping and being infiltrated

Attached: 1490421286836.png (1600x1600, 1.75M)

Just curious but why do you fucking retards always fall for the demoralization threads?

Attached: KeOwRsf0B.jpg (520x300, 45K)