Custom shotgun shells

Custom shotgun shells
Looking for ideas, and recipes for strange special rounds. Must run through a pump shotgun

Attached: 20180710_234906.jpg (1080x1587, 734K)

What about 00 buckshot or slugs subsonic for home defense?
Basically underload the piss out of it until it's roughly as fast a a fuddy five ( ~850 fps). And do it with a fast burning powder so that there is near zero flash and substantially quieter.

I know it couldn't really be """hearing safe""" but I want to keep what little hearing I have left.

Try black powder, I want to learn how to make black powder shells w/ brass shells for the end of times

Magnesium shavings with fresh jellied napalm son.
How else are you gonna kill and cook those squirrels at the same time?

Attached: IMG_1447.jpg (1280x864, 171K)

>Sharpened tungsten rods with a very high velocity load
>Garbanzo beans
>Cubes instead of spheres
>hyperemic low velocity for shotgun darts among other things
>paintball
>small balloon full of feculence
>22lr shot

i heard that if you shoot a .22 into a room it'll bounce around and kill everyone inside, no man should have the power of multiple .22lr in a single shotgun shell.

Attached: 22lr.jpg (1120x840, 81K)

That's entirely correct

why the fuck is this still legal i'm literally voting democrat 2020 because of this obsurdity

>one simple trick gun nuts don't want you to know about

Peppercorn, chili-powder, and salt. make AA rounds against insects

Ok here's an easy one to make but the effect is just too good. Fill up a cup of saturated salt water and put steel-whool inside it. You can speed up the process but it doesnt take much time anyway, so why bother? Let the steel whool compleatly disolve. Put the newly made iron oxide on some more steal whool and pack it in a shell. The iron oxide will act as an oxidizer.

Attached: Steel-whool.jpg (1280x640, 57K)

>taofladermaus

Over the wad or does it need to be touching the powder?

make some meme rounds and post your testing results to youtube. i want to see if they actually work

Attached: 1512358267210.jpg (1210x1016, 209K)

Don't do this it makes mustang gas

Got a gp5 I wanted to test anyway

I have actually made something I call “Hell slugs” there are the following
1 parts each Carolina reaper powder and powdered salt, mixed with wood glue and put into a slug mold. You then take the flare out of a 12 gauge flare gun and stick that inside while it’s still wet and let it dry. The final product is an incendiary slug which burns both literally and sensationally inside the victim. I usually load these in 3” shells that way I can put birdshot on top of it to bust any windows in the way as well.

You can put any gas in a mustang silly.

Is that the gas that makes Freedumb players believe they can turnfight a Yak?

Attached: 1384679427056.jpg (500x336, 41K)

“Hell Shells” rhymes though, bitch

Make shot or a slug out of gallium and shoot something that is made of aluminum. Eventually it might cause a section of aluminum to become weak. I dont know what the use would be.

what would happen if you used this to destroy a beehive in your backyard

Finely ground Uranium-238 inside of led-lined capsules. Relatively harmless, until you shoot someone with it.

>when it hits a soft object, such as a human, it penetrates similar to buckshot, delivering lethal radiation to their internal organs
>when it hits a hard object, such as body armor or a car windshield, the capsules break open and envelop your target in a cloud of radioactive dust. This promptly goes into their upper respiratory system and no amount of medical treatment can save them.

You can turn any shotgun into a mini-Chernobyl launcher.

Attached: radiation_death.jpg (454x304, 52K)

Ricin capsules

Attached: 498ed76be651cffb6bb9bac6a9bb75c3.jpg (600x600, 35K)