Have AR 10 in 308 with a spare 6.5 upper

>Have AR 10 in 308 with a spare 6.5 upper
>have pump shotgun
>have Glock 29 for CCW

Is there a reason I need any other firearms ever?

Attached: A38662A8-A7A1-4424-8EB9-8C5647F2E117.jpg (960x720, 81K)

When the nigger horde arrives in your neighborhood for the inevitable race war, will you be able to fight them off?

If the AR 10 doesn’t give them a firm enough message when they’re at my property line then the shotgun will when they’re closer,

And if not either of them then I at least have my Glock so I can go down fighting but I’m probably fucked by that point anyway if we’re talking Ferguson riot-tier racially motivated rioting

If you want to remain being a boring fuck with your basic-bitch guns, then by all means, don't buy anymore guns.
That just leaves more for the rest of us.

If you were a firearms enthusiast yeah but apparently you're not so it's fine I guess.

>308 and 6.5
Not if you’re planning on shooting more than 1000 rounds in a year. I would at least have a beater cheapo AR build to plink with because both 308 and 6.5 get expensive as fuck if you’re planning on stocking up on ammo

The other two seem fine though 10mm is going down in price but if you want to shoot more for less theres no harm in getting a cheap 9mm

If you don’t care about shooting a lot it doesn’t matter though

Attached: D535EC49-8275-4F49-B822-F82DEEC21A49.jpg (480x480, 25K)

is your shotgun a long enough barrel for trap shooting and has a good choke?

also AR10s are jammomatics built soley for fun and leisure shooting at the range. if you want a gun you can rely on for your life, youll need to buy something else

Attached: 1515977348433.jpg (510x275, 27K)

Nope, you don't need any other firearms ever.

But that doesn't mean you aren't allowed to *want* other firearms ever.

>no AK
It’s like you’re a fag.

>.308 gets expensive when stocking up
Not really when you consider that people who have sub 18” ARs have to get good defensive ammo to compensate for lack of energy. 5.56 was designed for a 20” barrel, 18 isn’t that bad but anything else is getting weaker and the cheapest ammo is FMJ/surplus ammo which is shit in sub 18” barrels.

dumb b8

Surprised you didn’t use the phrase “made to wound” if short barreled ARs are so shit how come all the best spec ops guys run around with 14.5 inch barrels or shorter?

>what is issued gear
>all spec ops uses 14.5” barrels
Nice rebuttal mr mall ninja, however the ineffectiveness of 5.56 out of a sub 18” has been proven.

I enjoy collecting unique firearms, so I get the ones that interest me the most in design, ergonomics, aesthetics, and function on top of my basic bitch workhorse guns.

I like to go hunting, so I have a scoped .30-06 for taking elk at 200-800 yards. I also enjoy black powder pistol hunting.

Other than that, I'd really love to have a light machinegun and an uzi for PDW in one of those crazy shit hit the fan scenarios.

No it hasn’t

Even a 7 inch barrel has equivalent power to a 357 either read a ballistics table or start posting proof that one of the most common formats of AR somehow don’t kill the thousands of militants they have

versatility and survival get yourself a 5.56 and a 9mm gun a couple spare parts how ever much ammo you can afford afford and youll be good to go and also a lot of mags (they are the most common failure point on a gun)

>CC’s a 10mm

Whoa slow down there edge master I bet you listen to Metallica too fag

You need a 50 cal for hunting vehicles (MRAPS, helicopters, trucks). Also for long range shooting and for use against hard stationary targets like radar dishes, oil tanks, enemies behind cover, etc.

You can never have enough user.

In all seriousness though, yes. You are absolutely missing 2 essentials, an intermediate caliber fighting rifle(AR15, AKM, et cetera pick your poison: with a red dot or 1-4) and a full size combat handgun (sometimes called an offensive handgun, glock 34/your favorite modern full size/+size). Unless your 12 banger is a shittington you're good for almost every possible eventuality you'll encounter as a civ.

Attached: 20180625_182251.jpg (2560x1440, 1.19M)

get some furniture and move out of that ghetto apartment you nigger. whats the point of collecting guns if you live in a cholobean nigtown?

>ghetto apartment

Attached: 20180706_204749.jpg (2560x1440, 1.13M)

>clear lancers

Attached: 401BDD26-C1D8-48BF-9D2C-3E8D6B53DE52.jpg (400x400, 26K)

...and?

Attached: 20180610_123817.jpg (2560x1440, 2.11M)

You need a good bolt rifle for long distance shooting.

Practically speaking? Maybe an intermediate rifle.
Different handgun if you want a handgun that can do things besides be a dedicated CC gun if you're into those things.
Otherwise, because fun and mechanical objects that spit lead in excess of mach are really fucking cool

This

Attached: 4888175335_94cfdcd329_b.jpg (854x1024, 536K)

extra barrel and plenty spare ammo

i got an ar-10 as a firstgun and quickly imagined a need for a .556 ar. need both though, or at least a .556 and creedmore

You're fucked bro. You should sell all of that and buy a dildo and lots of lube to start training your asshole

Because that sounds like a "starter" collection, pretty dull only having a few guns.

>There are guns in my house, please rob me when I'm not home!
hide your power level you fucking mong

>that bullet is no longer going to kill because it's going 2700 fps instead of 2800 fps.
W E W L A D
E
W

L
A
D

>get some furniture
is every wall in your house furnished with meaningless bullshit?

>Ferguson riot-tier.
not thinking racial shtf LA riots.
You must be 18 or older to post here.

my bad, i guess its just your shitty cheap blinds. you should replace those. they look like the kind every single apartment complex uses

>he thinks ball .308 is good
Point! Point and laugh!

Youre missing a 22 for rodents/plinking/arming girls to help fight dindus.
Mp 15-22. Ar platform, 400 bucks, accurate, reliable.

Get some nice wood slats my dude its a whole different atmosphere.

> all of these recommendations are re: WROL
You can fire .40sw in your 10mm because of the square firing pin, it wont punch the primer and the 10mm architecture is overbuilt for it. Its one of the only types of guns (glock) that you can do this with between ammo types.

Your 12 gauge will get the most action. Also even tho ammo is clunky its everywhere and can be manufactured literally from cardboard.

The AR10 will be needed by resistance for marksman duty if you're not up to the task yourself. It will fetch a handsome price or barter for 2x AR-15s (they'll want both uppers just in case).

It'll take your arm off kid.
In the coming bugaloo also consider that almost nobody is going to be wearing body armor, military only pretty much and .308 or 5.56 will go through anything the police have.

fuck that just get pic related
350 bucks and everyone says it works great

Attached: arx160pistol.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

no flintlock
no percussion rifle musket
no percussion pistol
no flintlock pistol
no revolver
no percussion revolver
no .22lt
no precision rifle
No bolt action
No semi auto shotgun

AR/Glawk/Pump, vidya s o y the post

no rolling block
no bpcr
no milsurp
no side by side
no testosterone

do you own an ARX 160 pistol?
are they fun?

no lever action
no saa
no balls

Give it a few months OP.

The LA riots were 26 years ago. People born in 2000 can come here now, Gramps.

i lived thru those riots. damn nigs scared teh shit out of my antigun family enough that we went from noguns to hasguns overnight