Training aids, shtf prep

Hello, Jow Forums I normally browse Jow Forums but came here for your expertise.
I live in NY and am looking for the best way to train in a confined space to prepare for racewar.

CheapShot laser, SteelTyme or QuickTyme, any system like this is what I'm looking for.
Also gear and firearm recommendations.

I currently have a 91/30 Mosin and a Bersa Firestorm 380.

Attached: 20180529_120722.jpg (4656x2620, 2.92M)

>New York
Lol good fuckin luck faggot.

No u

Bump
Any actual advice?

Fuck off Jow Forums, and die in a fire

Fuck you too then Jow Forumsike. I'm not here for your opinions on another board, faggot.

Is Jow Forums even alive?

Move out of New York and get a real rifle and practice at the range you retarded nigger.

>just move out
Can't. Just got out of the Seabees and I've nowhere else to go for now.
This one thing makes the rest of what you say pointless.
But, I'm considering a shotgun for now, until I can move. No range worth a shit nearby. Now are you going to be helpful with a training aid or something? If not, fuck off.

>NY
You're fucked if shit actually hits the fan.

I know. I've been planning on what to do should the situation arise.
I have a basic idea of how to gtfo and I have likeminded former military friends that are planning the same.
Until I can peaceably leave with my loved ones, do you have any recommendations, user?

Yes, but why would anyone give anything to someone who's larping as an edgy teenager

Move and abandon those who do no support you. Everything you want to learn is best learned in a place that offers real freedom.

Where in NY are you OP

Stay inside and shoot anyone that tries to come in.

>Bersa Firestorm 380

they gave you a permit for that citizen?

How do I train aids? Can you develop immunity?

Attached: 1530798476071.jpg (1080x720, 117K)

I can't abandon blood, fren.

(((The island)))

Kek. More negroes and spics than ammo for that, unfortunately.

It isn't exactly with me here yet. I'm waiting until I'm (((allowed))).

You must tame it first. That has proven difficult.

Attached: 1526588282264.jpg (1024x1022, 536K)

>Hello, Jow Forums I normally browse Jow Forums but came here for your expertise.I live in NY and am looking for the best way to train in a confined space to prepare for racewar.

1) Walther PPK
2)Alsatian dog
3)Blonde called Eva
4)Cyanide

Kek...yeah, maybe. :/

>Hello, Jow Forums I normally browse Jow Forums
Stopped reading.

honestly dog is probably one of the best offensive/defensive measures you can have

adopt tons of niggerdogs from local shelter
train dogs to attack dark skinned people
regularly release them on the streets
they get put down for being violent strays ripping out negro throats

I really dont understand why europeans havent adopted this strategy.
muslims hate dogs.
get your teenaged daughter a huge mastiff for her birthday and train it to be really aggressive.

Attached: pitbulls the niggers of dogdom.jpg (638x3464, 486K)

I once had a German Shepherd/Husky mix that was naturally a fucking murderer. She'd get this glaze in her eye like she was back in Iwo Jima whenever she saw a creature of any size that she didn't like. She drew blood on humans and she killed several small critters.
She was great though because after I Cesar Milan'd that bitch she was always right by my side and was happy as shit until I seemed off or gave her the command to chimp out. Long story short, my family had fractured and my grandma has her now, far away and this grandma refuses to let me onto her property. I haven't seen my dog since before the Navy. Around 7 years now.
I second this though. Once I have a place of my own I'll be getting many dogs and training them to "defend" me if I say the word. I'm good at it too.

>teenaged daughter
But user, what of the 1 in ?? chance that she'll just let it fuck her. Too risky. Just get her a .380 or a 9 and some brass knuckles.

>Doesn't ask SPECIFICALLY for methodology on fighting/training in a confined space
>Has to mention"I'm from Jow Forums" and "How should I train for RaHoWa."
Take ONE good guess on how I know you aren't actually from Jow Forums.

spears, shields, gas masks, economy of violence of action (Sun Tzu) and manikins for distractions (Battle of Plataea). Thanks for your input but I quite understand the intricacies of the Close Quarters Battle (CQB). I was a Seabee (where they used to recruit SeALs from) in Mississippi so I think I know a thing or two about indoor combatives, noob.

I said I browse Jow Forums - not that I'm from Jow Forums. What is this, a 90's cartoon? I'm not from the internet, 1D10T. I'm still a "newfag" (E2 in Jow Forums CoC) so I would never step out of line and say I speak for that board in any way.

Now, please, how can I SPECIFICALLY and mehodologically train in confined spaces for the coming RaHoWa, my fellow /pollack?/

Go to google, Look that shit up. If you got the money to do it, and the time, set out somewhere else to borrow some gear and train there. Take classes, look shit up on youtube, learn drills. Never discount some random asshole on the internet whose videos last a while. They occasionally drop a good little hunk of knowledge.
See you in the Rhodie repo, bro.

Attached: Summon Jackson.png (1253x149, 15K)

Get a pack of Great Danes and train them as protection dogs. No one will come near you if you are literally surrounded by 5 dogs that weigh 150 lbs or more.

I have been - just figured I would ask this community since I heard such good things. But yeah, you're right. Thanks bro. If South Africa goes off, I'll get on a plane the next day.

hmm, what about a Hammer and Anvil combo instead of just a bunch of Hammers?

But you are here asking for help and advice. Or are you just here to do some gratuitous namecalling?

Last time I went on Jow Forums I was called a Canadian Jew so rather than keep up with those hurtful words I’ll tell You this. Buy an ak or an ar15 and just go to the range. Since you are in newyork look into a mini 30, mini 14or a m1 carbine. These are relatively good options.

What did you do in the Seabees?

Thank you, I'll look into those guns. What's your preference - AK or AR?
I'm more familiar with the AR so I'll buy that.
Also I hope you're better from those painful words. Leafs and Jews are both horrid things to call a man. You seem cool me.

I was an electrician, but due to funding I did mostly BU work. I've been in B and A Companies. I've been all around SEA building gazebos, small shacks, trenches and concrete rooms.

>the (((island)))
Again, good fucking luck faggot. Want some good advice? Get an oil rig job. Buy a blade somewhere else when you get the money.

>Living in NY
My condolences.

Attached: 1531132296535.jpg (419x767, 48K)

Attached: 2A0C66FE-D7D1-423C-909A-79BAB8C18986.png (1058x503, 289K)

What are the requirements for an oil rig job?

Thanks f~a~m

Truth

Truth, but I KNOW most of Jow Forums knows how to hide their power level when revealing it is neither warranted nor prompted.

What is the point of "hiding your power level?" Deception is feminine. I am a man.

First, prepare for ALL emergency situations.
Second, don't push the race war stuff too much. You'll make yourself paranoid of regular people that aren't a threat.
Plus civil unrest is a self fulfilling prophecy. The more you want it to happen, the more likely it will be.
Keep your head level.
Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
And all that shit.

I'm not sure about NY, but I live in MD and our carry laws are just slightly worse than yours, and our long gun laws are slightly better.
So I'm going to assume a serious semi-auto rifle is out of the question.
So I'd go with a pump action shotgun as a self defense weapon as well as your pistol.
At least 9mm is wanted, but I don't know if you can get a new pistol. If you are going to carry .380, you must use +P rounds for "carry".
Go to your local gun store or range and ask if they have self-defense classes. You're going to want pistol classes first.
Some companies are more serious than others. Master level competition shooters are possibly the best shooters in the world, but tend to know much less about tactics and actual self defense. And teachers that are cops tend to do a lot of stuff with shotguns, while competition and military types focus less on it.
Of course it doesn't matter if the school employs all kinds of people.

Calm down, he didn't even say any Jow Forums tier shit yet.
When I go to other boards I will occasionally mention I'm from Jow Forums to let people know I'm not familiar with their board culture.

Attached: tenor[1].gif (400x200, 1014K)

bump

Hell if I know I do maintenance in a factory. Look it up. But it’s yor best chance to get out of that god forsaken hell hole and most oil riggers are white

>Raising Arizona.
My nigger.