Guns

Simple, Yet effective.

Attached: hosepipe.jpg (197x255, 7K)

Who would have thought, right? Get a piece of metal that flings other pieces of metal really fast. Bam. You have one of the most useful tools ever invented.

Attached: 1444872136491.webm (400x300, 412K)

Why is there a stigma concerning home produced firearms?
The literature is available and guns don't work on fucking magic.

the average person is fucking retarded.

"niggers"

Poor quality control?

Oh no how could average joe produce something that will go bang few times.
Oh no it can probably save his life or god forbid he can have fun.
Better make NRA lobby to ban every type of home made guy lol XXDD such funny..
Its a SBR machinegeweer
Just register it bruh.
It doesnt have a serial bucko XDDDDDD
im fucking sick of this shit

Perceived or actual legality issues.

We are all adults here.

Muh background checks.

>All adults here

Attached: 1429191223631.png (646x720, 14K)

did you have a stroke?

Yes I am stroking my cock as we speak.

Same

same

same

Shame

same

Not mentally

some of the posts in this thread suggest otherwise.

The hardest part is the magazines.
It doesn't matter if you can crank out a cheapo blowback bullet pipe if you can't get access to the magazines it's designed to run with.

>Just make the magazines yourself
Even fully equipped factories have had issues producing reliable magazines historically.

I think we are all past the point of shame

Same

>>Producing cheap and reliable magazines.

FTFY

Seems like if you had the techncial skills to make your own uzi that making a box with a spring to stick into it wouldnt be too hard, if you tried it a few times and used your head you could make it a lot more reliable

One major issue with automatic weapons is simply getting the spring to push the ammunition up consistently fast enough. It would take a fair bit of trial and error, which wouldn't be easy to do if you're clandestinely making them. Plus, there's almost no literature on magazine design, but plenty on firearms actions.

The hardest part is the ammunition.

Sten Guns are pretty sloppy and were designed by one asshole in a garage and produced by amateurs all over the world, and yet they have fine magazines and can even use mp40 magazines as well.

They were designed by professional engineers, and didn't start out very good. The first couple years they had lots of issues.

Well they're already designed now, just make those

You can get a basic dimensional drawing, but companies don't just give out the full details on how they're manufactured. Plus, you might want to make a gun in a different calibre.

>sten
>fine magazine
pick one

Why would I want anything other than 9mm? This is an apocalypse, not a cosplay.
Fine enough to win all those wars

Like another user implied, making magazines RELIABLE and CHEAP was the problem. Factories don't want to have one guy working on one magazine for an entire hour of semi-skilled labor.

Joe Schmo making a gun in his garage doesn't mind dumping in several weekends and many range tests to do this, however.

And if society had collapsed no one's gonna bug you about it either

>and yet they have fine magazines

Sten magazines are notoriously finicky. They're the weakest part of the design by far.

>The hardest part is the magazines.

Just be patient and creative.

Attached: RELAWM30622.001_2.jpg (640x430, 117K)

This would be the one area where 3d printing would come in handy. Once you have a design that works you can print a duplicate to make sure the first working mag wasn't just a fluke, which is entirely possible. I don't know if I'd trust a 3d printed gun, but a 3d printed magazine has potential.

HE DINDU NUFFIN!

He was dead before he could.

I’ve made 2 “homemade” guns but I would never buy one from someone else

Factory made guns won't blow up even if the guy on the assembly line was a retard

Homemade guns need lots of love and care made into them otherwise you're making a grenade

Attached: 1531280917765.jpg (960x960, 97K)

>We are all adults here.
>on Jow Forums
>the highest concentration of underage on Jow Forums
>reaching levels of almost entirely underage
>>We are all adults here.

Attached: 1465785100820.jpg (1024x683, 87K)

I dunno about you, user, but I'm an adult. Maybe you're projecting.
It was fun talking to you but I have work tomorrow afternoon.

I've been browsing Jow Forums since my mid to late teen years because mommy and daddy bought me milsurp rifles. He's not wrong lmao. You're probably the underage one here.