What color should my MP sport 2 bolt assembly be? Is this wear normal?

What color should my MP sport 2 bolt assembly be? Is this wear normal?

Attached: 20180711_130615~2.jpg (509x1836, 218K)

Yes.

That's normal

normal wear, have you upgraded any internals yet

No, its my first AR-15. Any recommendations for me to fuck up and ruin it?

Attached: 1465930936777.jpg (704x353, 24K)

upgrade the trigger and bcg. makes for a smoother operating gun. find a charging handle that you like. And swap the gas block and gas tube

also a new buffer and spring

Stop telling him to do unnecessary shit.

OP, it's fine. Just make sure you keep it lubricated well if you want to minimize finish wear.

keep shooting until something breaks. No need to upgrade shit until you know it a little bit better. The good thing is you actually have wear instead of most gucci gearfags

ok fudd

>USGI triggers are terrible and can't be used at reset
>Replace the BCG that is working fine for a better one because.....
>You need an aftermarket CH as it's impossible to charge otherwise
>Replace that study as fuck FSB and proper gas tube that work
>And definitely change the buffer and spring, even if you are getting perfect ejection

Seriously, fuck yourself faggot. The best upgrade OP needs is more practice, and a fucking Aimpoint would be hella more practical compared to replacing parts for no fucking reason.

Totally normal. Don't listen to these retards don't upgrade anything unless it breaks. All you should care about is if it goes bang everytime.
>but muh giessele
Keep it clean and lubed up and she'll run like a dream
I'm already 700~ rounds into mine without a malfunction.
Only thing I upgraded on mine was a a2 5.56 barrel with 1/7 twist and the furniture.
Best rifle for $600-$700 hands down

>>USGI triggers are terrible and can't be used at reset
>>Replace the BCG that is working fine for a better one because.....
>>You need an aftermarket CH as it's impossible to charge otherwise
>>Replace that study as fuck FSB and proper gas tube that work
>>And definitely change the buffer and spring, even if you are getting perfect ejection

>Buy a new rifle

>replace half the parts

Attached: 550.png (207x243, 7K)

Larue has triggers for $87 right now, probably the single best upgrade you can do to a gun is in the trigger. If your middle finger gets chewed up from the sharp edges by the trigger guard then I recommend an Ergo gapper for like $3. Finally a tactical sling if you don't already have one, not an underslung one.

>mfw I shot better with my super shitty stock trigger than I do now with a 200 dollar gucci replacement

Even if it is an improvement, doesn't mean you'll be better with it

By what criteria is it an improvement if you aren't better with it?

Aesthetic improvement? Improvement for friends who shoot your gun? It seems like it's objectively not an improvement if it doesnt make you better

Holy shit. It's by all metrics a better trigger, I think I'm just not used to it yet, because my groups opened up a decent bit since.

Suggestions?

Really dont feel any issues with the stock trigger, edges don't feel sharp at all either.

Could go for a tactical sling, any recommendations?

Attached: 1467061808911.png (500x375, 320K)

Blue Force Gear Vickers Sling or Viking Tactics Sling. Note that you will probably need some additional hardware so you can position the sling correctly. Either QD points or Colt front tactical sling mount

>Suggestions?
I suggest you don't listen to him unless there's something you feel you NEED to upgrade. Since you didn't think of upgrading anything yet, I'm going to guess there is nothing you feel the need to upgrade.

The plastic meat tenderizer they call a buttstock needs to go