Reenlistment/Meps help

I am prior service Navy and I am trying to enlist into the Army. My recruiter and I have completed our end of the Enlistment Process as far as paperwork goes and I am currently waiting to get a date for my Meps physical in order to choose an MOS and ship out. I was told that my status in the Meps database shows me as Navy from my previous enlistment and Meps must switch it to Army for my physical to be set up. How long should this process take? It has been almost three weeks now since all paperwork was finalized.

Attached: 54AFAC00-5C60-4EF5-BC6D-0C2E15BD0367.jpg (840x444, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

24sow.af.mil/Portals/80/Documents/tacp/SOF TACP App FY17.pdf?ver=2017-05-24-100342-860
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

don't

Side note, I know exactly where this pic is and what's happening, and it makes me chuckle. I also know a lot of prior Navy dudes who went 18X route and the only time they entered that building was to pull CQ or help clean the floors and dust the display cases

How long will it take meps to go into the system and switch your meps processing request from navy to army and then issue you a meps appointment?

About 3 months

why would you do this

I am thinking of doing the same, or joining the FFL.
I need to see combat. I was fucking good at training but the Seabees never let me do any of the higher speed shit. They tossed all that to suck ups and minorities. I also don't know wtf to do with my life and I'm just getting fat being back at home.
Fuck man, I want the racewar or revolution to start already so I can kill without retribution by pigs.

Op here.Yeah. Don’t forget those “less capable minorities” who are very trained at their jobs and put out more because people like you expect them to suck , and don’t forget the suck ups who were probably more motivated than your fat ass. I hope you never get in to any brotherhood again. They don’t want you. Brothers, no matter what color, all bleed the same. Fuck off you incel.

Attached: 8FC3CE76-1BB4-4319-83DF-0105F51C1CB3.jpg (889x823, 235K)

Yeah the niggers at my unit were all useless so okay bro.

Do you already have an MOS in mind? What was your rate in the Navy, and where were you stationed? Are you looking for a similar MOS, or something completely different?

I'm former Army but I worked with most branches, to include sailors.

niggers in every MOS are fucking useless. It's not just the Navy, but the Navy seems to be a hotbed for useless niggers sucking everyone's oxygen.

I was an Aviation Ordnanceman. I am currently looking at the 18 series, although I have been told I’d have a better shot at SF if I do an option 40. I am very into the cultural aspect of SF in regards to learning and assimilating as well as the kinetic aspect of certain SF teams like CIF.

Don’t blame the black guy because he put out and you were to weak to lift your broom tubby.

Sounds like a case of babynuts. Might wanna go to sick call Adolf Hickler.

Okay listen retard. If you go 18X you'll be on for a 5 year enlistment. If you go 11B with airborne in your contract, you can go to Bragg, or Italy or Alaska. Probably Bragg. Then you can go to selection at any time, and when you fail or (most likely) quit you've only got a 3 year contract.

only people who obsess with nigs this much are cucks

Neat. Doesn’t sound likely though. I’m riding it out this time. Not looking to do any half assed baby shit. Not looking to Not looking to get out quick. Not looking to listen to bullshit from people like you. I’ve been through special programs selection before in the Navy where the wash out rate is substantially higher. None of what you said is very likely. This ain’t your average Nigger buddy.

If you're thinking about going Army, then just do some sort of SOF unit.

Also, anyone know what the pipeline for TACP is? And how their selection goes?

this is for TACP-SOF

24sow.af.mil/Portals/80/Documents/tacp/SOF TACP App FY17.pdf?ver=2017-05-24-100342-860

Oh boy, AO huh. I've heard stories about you fucks.

Everybody thinks SF is the tits but really it's going to be way harder than you think. There's a good chance you'll fail out and just wind up as a regular infantryman.

Also, you don't have to be 18 series to be in an SFG or even work with them. The actual teams are 18 series but you can get attached to them, with stuff like SOT-A.

I was in kind of an unusual battalion and got the opportunity to work with 10th group guys on occasion. It was interesting, and they have a nice DFAC.

Option 40 is Rangers, and you won't exactly have a great shot at joining SF from there. Besides, from what I hear is that 2 of the 3 battalions suck ass.

I'd look at other MOS's and give up on the SF wet dream, unless you are a physical god.

Airborne guys usually drink the kool-aid and fuck Bragg.

Seems like you made up your mind but when you get stuck sweeping the motorpool in Ft. Hood don't come crying to us. What "special programs" are you referring to? Because if it's BUDS you can fuck off.

>Rangers, and you won't exactly have a great shot at joining SF from there
tell me about the Regimental Reconnaissance Company

Well they deploy a lot

Enjoy the 82nd.

Worth a shot. Not gonna count myself out until they hand me that broom and dustpan.

Nice dubs.

Looks like it's time to start rucking again. Are ALICE or MOLLE Packs used?

I have an know idea it's best to use what they're issued in basic training which is probably ALICE. I'll be joining the ANG in TACP soon.

I'm telling your right now. The ruck is no joke. I've had to do a few for the Army and they WILL suck.

Ok man, just be prepared for failure, and the life that follows. Don't be that guy always talking about how he was going to be SF but washed out due to (insert bullshit reason here).

I highly recommend picking another MOS, going for a route that can put you alongside SF. For example, you can go 35N or 35S (or even 35P but fuck those guys) and volunteer for SOT-A or one of those teams. If you're in shape and not a piece of shit, your command will send you. Or pick one of those same MOS's and do Great Skills.

Is the 12 mile ruck really that bad?

Attached: 140814-Z-EU280-200.jpg (3000x1926, 1.46M)

I own my shortcomings and failures and perhaps I may not even build from there or come up with some cliche like “it made me better” but I would hav put my mind and body at ease attempting it. I will take that into consideration as well. I’ll base my next decision , choosing an mos, on the OPAT and my proficiency in fields related to SOF. Thank you for the recommendations. I will do some research.

maybe consider joining the Ranger Reg before you decide on SF

18X?

OP here. It isn’t. I have done it under 3 hours which is good time considering that’s the qualifying time for Air Assault. Just make sure your ace wrap and duct tape the shit out of your feet to prevent sliding and tearing. Also distribute the wait evenly so as not to make your shoulders sore. Hydration is a must. Small sips the whole time and if you can find other ways to cool down, do it but don’t stop. You’ll feel like a microwave and your knees will feel funny but you have to kind of hypnotize yourself. Think about stuff the whole time and between those thoughts do small sprints, cool down , sprint etc. You'll make time, trust me.

Yeah I was thinking that.

fpbp

t. prior service Army

>How long should this process take?
Ask your recruiter. It could take that long, it could take longer. Depends on what kind of shit is in your records. They may be doing an investigation to see if you were an ultra-shitbag. Don't worry about it. When you get to MEPS, just pray the MOS you want is available and have a backup choice ready. Maybe there aren't enough slots yet for what you want and your recruiter is waiting. Talk to them, not Jow Forums.

*weight.

Thanks will check in with recruiter. I try not to call him every other day because I know how they get about that. Thanks for that advice. Simple and effective. Will do

OPAT kinda a joke my dude

12 mile ruck isn't that bad. 16 is where it kind of blows. Worth noting that 10 miles is the standard everyone, even your admin clerks and shit have to pass at BCT.

Aerosol school is a joke and everyone knows it. 3 hours for 12 miles is pleeeeenty of time. That's just a 15 minute mile pace and that's way fucking slow.

>The Flaming Piss Pot
>SWCS

Today we're going to show you the RPG7 that the all the angry mudshits are going to ambush and kill you with on your JCET's and deployments.

>How long should this process take? It has been almost three weeks now since all paperwork was finalized.
How do you figure coming to Jow Forums to ask this is going to help you?

Attached: 1211650192928.jpg (587x836, 244K)

There’s a few realistic answers in here. I got most of the criticism I probably needed and more. I trust their word. Also I hope this ad want real.

Every major Army base has dedicated SF and CA recruiters

is it an 18B thing in some random building toward the southwest side on Bragg?

note: i've only been on Bragg for a week of advanced SERE.

see now this is exactly why I left. Everyone gets a NAM.
Forget morale, forget actual aptitude (which as and have pointed out the blacks and indios generally don't have) and instead let's reward this half spic half nig lesbian with no deployments, no FTX and no job hours an entire project and bump up her test scores so she can make 2nd class and fuck it, give her a SCWs pin too. Let's take that white kid who talks about racial pride and toss him into another company for awhile where he won't touch his job and then expect him to run a project on his return, and when he fucks up we'll replace him and talk shit behind his back like fucking high school girls. Let's take this other white guy who's brother died and promise him we won't charge his emergency leave, then let's charge his emergency leave. Or hey, I know! This one outspoken halfrican communist that failed BUD/s twice?? Let's pull strings to send him again! Oh shit, he failed again? Well if you talk shit about him we'll put you on blast in front of the whole company.
I have countless stories. Did you even fucking serve? Or are you a nigger?

You dense fucks ruined this country's military tradition. Minorities in the service are there like they're in college, Affirmative Action. There are recruiting quotas and massive gibsmedats for just being a half-good house nigger.
I know so many good men, of all races tbf, who left because they couldn't take the bullshit. Bullshit of doing double the work for half the reward and even less recognition. Walking on fucking eggshells in the MILITARY is fucking retarded, but you probably think it's a good thing. I bet you think combat trannies was a good move too. Fuck Mattis, amirite?

Thanks, OP, you reminded me why I got the fuck out.
Good luck having a "brotherhood" with a bunch of spics and niggers that hate you, women that don't do shit but office work and still bitch, and assorted degenerates that keep getting your unit in trouble.

Want some fries with that salt?

yes please, ma'am.
good rebuttal too, faggot.

Alright you can absolutely get the fuck out of here. I scored well above the 80’s on my Asvab as a black man and know plenty of others who did the same. I got my navy good conduct medal, expeditionary medal and other awards through hard work and blood. Black people know there’s a poor expectation from sad fucks like you and work their asses off to prove you guys otherwise. There isn’t even evidence to support anything you said. Your whole narrative is bullshit sensationalism. None of that would ever fly. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and projecting your own false memories through a false story. Your attempt was sad and lazy. The only thing I can tell from this is that you left your fucking tin foil hat on and forgot to check that racist bullshit when you put your uniform on. Everyone in the military gets the same treatment except for the girl with the fat ass. She might get it a little better off. All the SPICS, NIGGERS AND WOMEN I knew worked harder than you will have ever worked in your life. You know how I know you’re full of shit. You’re blaming your shortcomings on races that are supposed to be inferior to you. If you were so superior you would have outshined them in every field without having to feel sorry for yourself. Go bury that shitty ass narrative and that shitty ass lie with your old wrinkly fat ass body you sorry fuck. I didn’t take shortcuts. This NIGGER worked for what he got.

Never served. Fuck me if I was going to serve under Clinton. If I did and got out alive, I'd be getting a sweet gubmint job or start some company to sell to the gubmint which only vets can do and get me a piece of that $700 million dollar military budget. Such a racket if you can get out with a DD214 and BTW let them pay for college too. Short story - Get in GET OUT get paid.

Better yet. Shoot yourself in the dick with your service flintlock you old wrinkly bastard.

If you got outshone by those fucks then it says far more about your failures than it does about the system.

Some whites I served with sucked, some blacks I served with sucked. ALl the Puerto Ricans sucked.

Some whites were good, some blacks were good. None of the Puerto Ricans were good.

Haha! Fuckin' 18Buttheads

Attention Sambo: I work in a corporation and have seen you plate lipped, spooks fuck off and get promoted. I had some ape from an insurance company scoff at my resume because he dindu nuthin and I had legitimate credentials, negroid envy like a monkey in the jungle when deh got bigga piece banana den meh. Fuck that sambo like I'd work for one anyway. So I looked up his chitlins eating ass on LinkedIn. Suspicions confirmed, 20 years at a corporation where he couldn't hack and prolly got fired for trying to dip into the company ink which is the only fucking thing niggers are motivated to do. Seriously, fuck you spook, so tired of your slave genetics fucking up my country and it's military. Go nigger off somewhere, the Internet is a big place.

Attached: sgtstar_blks.jpg (501x684, 49K)

>"This NIGGER"
called it.
>"Everything you say is bullshit, everything I say is true"
ooga booga, indeed Tyrone. Just a reminder that no amount of public school or public sector will make you white or make your ancestors worth a shit.
You may very well be "superior" to me (though I never brought that up) but your home continent has been a shithole since forever. Not a single civilization your people erected without selling your own to foreigners. Take that however you want to, darkie. You'd be good in the service, you're a good house nigger.

Yeah, that's the right idea, unfortunately, so fuck it I'll go to college. Fuck going back in.

Easy jab to make "no u" - and sure, it IS a common pitfall to blame others but none of that makes sense with the above examples and the other shit I've had to live/see my friends live through.
>All Puerto Ricans suck
well now that "says more about you" if they got rewarded in any way, now doesn't it?
No, it doesn't. My command was pozzed to high hell. We had ONE good CO who broke his fucking back to do right by us, and I'd still follow him today. But that was short lived. From E5 to O3 is less than half white in my old command, and it's run that way. How can you blame me or my people for shit we literally cannot control? Blame our attitude?
Don't bounce between such weak collective comments and such strong individual comments.

>>brotherhood
The niggers were the first ones to have their little cliques. There was no "brotherhood" amongst them unless you were a fellow nigger. Anyone the toed the line and played by the rules was called an Uncle Tom by the nigger clique.

corporation =/= military

if you were so highspeed you would’ve been noticed and been ahead of your peers, guess you’re just a weakling

The Puerto Ricans in my battalion didn't get rewarded because they sucked. I got rewarded because I didn't suck. Most of the Cubans were cool. They were fun at parties.

Also, everyone knows the Navy isn't very white, that's kind of on you for joining the Navy if race is all you care about

nowthat'sfuckingbased.png
I like you, user.

checked and truth. Here's the kicker: I think that's FINE. We all just prefer those most like us. Just be fucking honest about it and separate or segregate the units in some way, ffs.

>implying the military isn't run like an organization
>implying the military doesn't have shareholders
>implying the military is a meritocracy
wanna know how I know you're an eternal POG, nigger?

>POG
I was in the 82nd as an FO, the guys that promoted were just guys with high PT scores and didn’t have DUIs. Don’t know what unit you were unit but mine was pretty fucking gay but not in your way. Shut the fuck up, your whinings reek of some retard that was stuck in an S1 shop.

If you served, get out and go to any company and they will reimburse you for college while you work and send you to grad school if you have any brain at all. If you are white, pay someone $50 bucks to do your resume and lie your ass off. Learn while you earn. All the non-whites pad their resume, and people help them polish it because no way a non white does it for themselves. Any defense contractor will hire you as long as you were HDed and piss clean..

Attached: sgtzion.jpg (500x701, 59K)

FO? That's a funny way of spelling POG.

Racism in the military is deader than a tranny hooker in Manila. Those holding on seem to have the most trouble when they get out. They become narcissistic, irritable and annoying as shit to be around. No one cares about you. Get with the times or just kill yourselves.

>>I’ve been through special programs selection before in the Navy where the wash out rate is substantially higher.

What a pussy-faggot mother-fucker! I went through the Q in the last easy course. We had 600 start. 35 of us passed and earned our beret and long tab.
I doubt that the Navy Nuke program or Buds had a washout rate that high.

You must have watched too many reruns of "An Officer and A Gentleman".

I doubt navy nuke is physically demanding, just rigorous mentally because, well, nuclear power plants

also, post beret and long tab with timestamp or git out

Rangers..........

I don't go out with girls anymore
I live a life of danger
I stay in thye woods and play with myself
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm a ranger
Park ranger, that is.....

I work for Asians now, they don't like Negroids at all. One of their ex-pats was carjacked and killed by some ooga boogas. It took the company weeks to find where he was dumped. Your niggers cuzins who ganged up on a retarded guy in Chicago..sentenced this week: eight years, maybe out in four. Fuck you nigger - YT getting tired of you. We can do what the courts won't.

Attached: aldi001.jpg (755x1024, 117K)

What does the navy do with sinkers?

I assume you mean black people that can't swim? They teach them.

Every time my battalion did quarterly CWST it was funny to watch the black guys who couldn't swim but they lived.

God forbid any competent black person ever makes a thread where they mention their race. The self righteous cucks in this thread are the devolution of human kind.

Only when you are doing it in ankle deep sand, up and down hills in 95 degree heat with 95% humidity.

I didn't care about race at first, I just saw it first hand and got fucked by it multiple times. I still don't mind other races so long as the system itself is meritocratic.
Cubans are cool. I know a few too, they worked hard and were good people. One of my best friends is actually a Puerto Rican mix. He knows I'm a "racist" and that's why we connected. He's a good guy, I'd kick down a door for him.

kek. S1. I have been in 2 of the 3 working companies of an NMCB, never HQ. Built shit all around SEA. Try harder, nigger.
>No DUIs
this is the opposite of how you become a Chief. Maybe now you can understand. The USN can be as corrupt as a South American government.
Also, even though I think you're a faggot, thanks for your service. I mean both of those things. You're still retarded though.

I'm working on my resume now. Gonna apply for anything at a hospital, better than the VA and pays well plus everything you mentioned and jobsec. I would like to work in defense or oil ultimately though.

>Rome is crumbling, get with the times
How about no.

Eight? That's it? Fucking hell man...

You don't have to be a 4 star general to notice all the DEAD WHITE MARINES from the last wars. We know who really sacrifices en masse for this country. But no more brother wars. I have more in common with a Russian than I will ever have with some AOO (ask a YT to esplain it to you) genetic throwback from the city where I was born.

Attached: sgtstar_roof.jpg (496x695, 56K)

Nigger, I retired in '99. I have nothing to prove to you younglings.

Just pay a few bucks to have a professional polish it up. So many resumes get tossed and you need to get some interview practice so when that really great opportunity comes, your not going to fuck it up with a bad answer. Get the practice and make the mistakes on jobs you'll never accept.

>>They teach them.

Why waste the time and money to teach a basic survival skill?

Oh yeah, the "nigga" din't hab de oppotunity to learn..................

Most “niggers”, don’t come from coastal areas or areas nice enough to have pools. Swimming is learned and most people forget after infancy dumbass.

Yes I mean blacks who cannot swim. Like can you imagine PT109 if there was just JFK and nogs on the boat? "Uh hey, where is everybody?"

Attached: sgtstar_guns&dirt.jpg (1240x692, 116K)

That would make you around 60 years old, no? You can't figure out how to work a camera and hit "choose file"? The future is now old man.

It's not a skill that's an instinct, somebody taught me, and somebody taught you. If you go to a white trailer park in Nevada, I bet most people wouldn't know how to swim either.

I know two black guys that actually are fairly intelligent, and they told me they like to swim in the canals back home.

Attached: BlackPeter.jpg (5004x3336, 2.29M)

Good advice again. I'll see if the VA knows any professional.

>what is coast of Africa
>why all the excuses are fine for nigs but not for honkies
>why can't nigs from coasts swim?

(You) made me laugh.

>says it's an instinct
>proceeds to argue against a skil
a-user...I

I said it is not instinctual, sorry for wording it poorly. It has to be taught.

Try the website "fiver dot com"

18X is a scam. You'll pass SFAS, but fail everything else.

Detroit has a river. St Louis has a river. Memphis has a river. St Paul has a river. NYC is an Island. Is deh afraids ofs dem crokadiles, just shoots dem wit deh AK.

Why would a nog fight for a rayciss country wit 400 years upreshuns?

Attached: sgtstar_trap.jpg (482x677, 59K)

it isn't instinctual for all peoples, because nature didn't make us equal.
To level with you here, I had difficulty diving from 40ft and I had to go back and take the test again. All the swimming I've done had been snorkling and bullshit. When I went back for retest, they make you go through these stages from babby's first puddle to float and don't die. At every stage I was tested by your people. I kept getting kicked and grappled with by surface and subsurface negroes in full aquatic chimpout. I only passed when I started kicking back and floated myself to the center of the deepest part of the pool. They fucked off then, and I passed easily.
Moral of the story: idfk but swimming is racist.

>your people
You mean white people? Because I'm white.

Kek, my bad. The rest of my point still stands.

next workplace shooter

literal boomer

Explain?

Would the guy posting as the black guy AND the racist please take a bow?

Omg wow ur so smart, hao did u catch me?