Attached: 24.jpg (480x312, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glock#Users
twitter.com/AnonBabble

exdendoooooooooooo

>33 was too long
>19 was too short
>24 was just right

People have been asking for these for a while, although I think many would like to see something for other calibers first, like .45 or 10mm, which would sell due to the Kriss Vector.

>no orange gen 5 follower
>like 50 special edition models
>3 generations in current production

Is it just me, or is Glock's product-line becoming a disorganized cluster fuck? At least their quality is still decent.

yes

Why not just get a Magpul glock 27 round mag?

No

Yeah. They also sat on their hands and missed multiple big trends. They were super late to the single-stack 9x19 CCW market and they STILL haven't gotten into the PCC/SMG market even though they could have done so decades before anyone else was even remotely at the same quality/price.

Put a +5 baseplate on it. How does it compare in length to a 33 rounder?

Do any of you fuck heads realize this is for IPSC or USPSA shooting rules about magazine length?

What exactly is the idea behind this? What niche is this supposed to fill? I don't get it.

>17/19
Flush fit or almost. Great for carry.

>33
Novelty extendo. Fun for shits and grins at the range but impractical.

>24
???

>7 rounds
>this is better somehow

>and they STILL haven't gotten into the PCC/SMG market

They're completely fucked on this front now that the Ruger PCC is out and takes 19/17 mags. There goes any market niche that their carbine would have had. You snooze you loose.

>17/19
no its 15/17

Haven't seen those in stock anywhere, are they still out there?

That makes the most sense. It's a factory high cap that doesn't require a $30+ extended baseplate

Also a good pick for a compact pcc, I'd get one for my AR9 pistol

That'd be because Glock really doesn't care about civilian sales when their LE/Military sales are probably #1 for pistols in the entire goddamn world, and SMGs have been a dead market for decades now with PDWs and carbines emerging as clearly superior.

They're not going to pass up money when it comes to them by denying civilian sales, but they're also not going to spend too much production or R&D worrying about it either.

>fills the same function as the magpul 21 round mag
>namely, to fit into a USPSA 'box'
>holds three more rounds
>literal ass-purgers victim complains about on a Mongolian basket-weaving forum

Their US civilian sales are probably greater than all other revenue sources, combined.

>> 33
> Novelty extendo. Fun for shits and grins at the range but impractical.
Stop saying "extendo," you child. The 31/33 round magazine was designed for the Glock 18, which is full auto, and turns into a submachine gun with a stock attachment.
>> 24
> ???
Consumers and probably specific agencies liked the length of the 22 round .40 caliber magazines. They aren't too long to carry on a belt or in a pocket, like the 31/33 rounders, if you are working as a cop in a dangerous area and carry a Glock 17. Since many agencies are switching from .40 to 9mm these days, the magazine fulfills the same market niche as the aforementioned .40 caliber magazine. Normal people would also probably find them useful for home defense or range use, since the smaller size is just a bit more convenient.

If we count police sales, sure.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glock#Users

There are a lot of Glock users globally.

Now I'm not saying they have zero consideration for the civilian market, just that it is very much on the backburner when civilians will buy their guns, even retarded shit like the 19X, regardless of whether they were designed for them or not. So they primarily focus development on the needs and desires of military/LE buyers, and let civilian sales happen as they naturally will. Ruger for example on the other hand is not outfitting entire military branches and police departments with guns, and has to be much more conscious of the civilian markets desires.