Anyone in a militia here, what's it like?

anyone in a militia here, what's it like?

Attached: ed586b67-ad44-4655-9f0e-db405285bd2e..jpg (1000x541, 91K)

fbi plz go

thread

I am in anime militia we fight for memes it is very dangerous

there's only room for me, my man doctor dog shooter, and only one of you so you better start talking or there's gonna be some fire rising

I dunno man...The FBI agents in my local Ultra Mega Super 88 Fuck the Kikes and Coons Brigade are all right but all 50 of the ATF agents are jerks

rip serious discussion

Alphabet soup all day every day.

>tfw you realize the wording of the 2nd means all citizens are members of "the" militia

Wtf I didn't sign up for this

Most importantly it means the NSAnalgay makong this thread is a traitor and saboteur

Best LEO inter branch cooperation ever, everyone just gets along when they don't even know who the other undercovers are.

I'm in a gay obama militia, ask me anything.

It's comfy when you hang out. But crawling with federal agents. I was messing with my under-barrel flair launcher with my buddy and one of the members said "would be pretty sweet if you sent some real shells outta that thing."
I jokingly replied "Well Mr. ATF I don't want you to arrest me."
He fucking stopped dead in his tracks. His face went blank and he just stared like a deer in headlights. He eventually gave and awkward/concerned giggle and walked away. He didn't talk to me in meetings any more.

Attached: 1521948605778.jpg (1200x1200, 229K)

I accidentally turned right wing death squads into a meme because I would shitpost bad threads claiming that Obama's DHS had given me a bunch of free guns to start a left wing death squad.

The name of that guy? Albert Einstein

It was a closed group comprised of half a dozen members. We had a weird conglomerate of combat veterans, neverserveds, criminals and blue collar guys. We all grew up together, so it made sense. Political tensions in our country between 14' and 16' were pretty high, so we wanted to be able to do what needed to be done in case the situation arose where we needed to secure our families and aid our community. We had some cool training opportunities, some cool gear, but disbanded and went out separate ways after the God Emperor awoke and took the Golden Throne.

Tl;dr it was a little gay hobby, but a useful one. It's like learning how to weld even though you don't need to.

Attached: IMG_20180709_205002.jpg (900x1265, 622K)

Aside from that, we all shared some aggressively anti government sentiments and it became a liability for us.

Attached: 1531258949043.jpg (750x758, 59K)

I'm an American, therefore, part of the militia. What do you want, ATF?

of the many things that have never happened on this board this is pretty close to the top

Attached: 1509712433735.png (476x477, 258K)

I was in one until I left because the behavior of the militia leader became increasingly eccentric and dangerous.

monitoring

Attached: Blank+_299dddd3f22fbeb608a3acdc11387911.jpg (499x314, 40K)

full of cops

Yes. Fuck off.

Only answer.

Why do you lie on the internet?

Pretty gay

Every American citizen is, by law, a militia member.
Feels good mang.

Attached: ATF At Work.jpg (610x414, 58K)

Pretty messed up dude

Attached: Anon's dad is an Undercover cop and the ATF and FBI get involved in dumb shit.jpg (467x488, 43K)

Was this entire thread just a setup for someone to post this image again?

>between 14' and 16'
14 feet and 16 feet

There must be some big guys in his country

Attached: 1515541051545.jpg (680x723, 87K)

UUUU

No, but thanks for asking
Think of it like classroom with 30 kids and 1-3 teaching aids.
10 are serious about the game and getting highest score possible
5 are just trying to get through the day
5 are slackers who just want to fuck around
5 are there to beat you up for being a student at all (feds)
5 are black and wont finish the year
1 teacher is serious
1 teacher wants power
1 teacher wants more pay or will turn to informant

reserve militia here. qualifications: able bodied adult male living in united states.

>what's it like?
sucks. americans are fucking insufferable cunts, and propaganda is constantly bombarding us as "news". we're a failed republic, fallen into the soft tyranny of bankers and other government cronies. damn we're in a tight spot.

Attached: dapperdanman.jpg (570x694, 126K)

I'm gonna believe you on this. I know and ex FBI guy and he said most of the non-drug guys that go undercover range from obvious to socially inept

But I hear they'll pay you good money if you'll sing into this can.

pretty much this i guess

Thot patrol is aight but we seem kinda straight. I was hoping for more gays.

Thinking of the navy soon.

Take it as a given that every militia group of two, or more will have an informant.

>full of cops
I know our local group is retired police, sheriffs, vets and civilians.

>yes it is me, a fellow user

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9K)

I'd honestly be down for larping and i don't mind doing it with undercover folks either.
I give no d*ngs or h*cks about politics, i just want to run around and play forts in the woods again

Maybe one day I'll find something

Is glowposting a meme or do alphabet soup guys really watch this underwater basket weaving forum?

/k users are a militia in itself... the /kollective /k is all that is needed....

Gods i need to move to the states.

How many people does it take to make a militia?
Can you have a one man militia?

Attached: 1528749504931.png (451x619, 392K)

Is Obama’s a top or a bottom?

It's a meme, you think we have the time to read posts from a bunch of retards who watch anime and put stuff up their assholes?

>we

Attached: IMG_20180320_085904.jpg (587x587, 55K)

Every citizen of my country of age is a member of the militia you ATF traitor.

kek
every time
never stop posting it

I'm a Dapper Dan man

what kind of flair did it launch

its always funny when we get the news guy and we fuck him in the ass choo choo style, all of us and then he has to go back to work to report that we are just a club for sodomy and gay cuddling
we do these kind of pranks on the ATF, FBI and CIA all the time
they go home with a bucketful of cum in their ass but the thing is, we were just a shooting club pretending to be a militia, i dont even own guns, i just go there to fuck agents in the ass and they have to pretend they love it

8.76t dimentional chess right there

t. A S S B L A S T E D agent

doesn't surprise me. What actual research on this has been done says that they're few and low risk. It's mainly a liberal bogey man. Which occasionally larps as a conservative wet dream.

He does it for free.

>we

Attached: image.jpg (583x446, 132K)

This was my experience

Saw a flyer for a militia public meeting, i went to it expecting it to be one big joke i could tell my freinds about. Complete opposite. Everyone was chill, no one talked politics, most everyone had a real job or was EMT, LEO or ex MIL. Decided to go to a field exercise and it was fun, verry structured, learned a lot. Did this for about a year. They did classes and camping trips.

Then shit got bad. Leadership changed, new sketchy people showed up, all the "decent" people left. The leader started going on "kill them all" rants, turned verry anti government. Turns out one guy was a registered sex offender, one guy had a domestic abuse charge and wasnt allowed to own guns. Some people got FBI interviews. Another good chunk was just garbage humans, trailer trash, overweight, working dead end jobs or unemployed. A lot of drama, ex mil fags swinging theirbdicks around over who operated the hardest 20 years ago.

When it was good, it was good. But when it got bad, it got real bad. Militias attract trashy people, my advice is dont join a patched militia, just do militia things with friends.

Aren't militias legal in the US?

this was the kind of thing I was curious about

yeah, literally the second amendment covers them, but they're heavily infiltrated since quite a few started doing sketchy shit in the 1980s-2000s