Federal officers spray anti-ICE protesters in front ot ICE facility in SW Portland

What kind of spray is this? Pepper spray? How long does this shit sting for?

Attached: go be spic somewhere else.webm (720x1280, 2.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=J50N5lQoAFw#
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_61hzuGGJX0
fortune.com/2018/07/11/ice-family-separation-us-citizens/
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-citizens-ice-20180427-htmlstory.html
ice.gov/removal-statistics/2016
ice.gov/removal-statistics/2017
youtube.com/watch?v=8Wpvt3sdXcs&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=x9IKtbkU6G4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OC spray duh. It stings for as long as its on your face more or less. Protip: If your ever sprayed dont use water to get it off it will just spread it around. Use milk.

Kindly want to know how it would taste on a taco.

Nasty, it has accelerants and shit

Shoulda bombed it. Violence is the only language the government understands. You'd think they'd realize that given what the goverment does both at home and abroad. Like, you know, this exact headline.

now we are asking the real questions

Attached: 1527275399102.png (1163x1385, 1.15M)

This.

Like it's any different from Taco Bell food.

not really able to tell unless you can get a look at the can. however, since it's a gubmint building that was likely OC, which feels like having a cast iron pan taken off a flame and pressed against your face. repeated exposure may give you the will to power through some of the effects but jesus good god damn fuck does it hurt regardless. Your eyes won't feel 100% the rest of the day, and when you go to shower, the running water CAN flush a little bit more from your skin out and cause intense discomfort.

these brave protesters had a bad day, my dude

People are still under the impression that their voice matters and has influence over the larger scheme for some reason.

Water the hippies!!

hope the next time these subhumans turn violent, cops will use bullets instead of spray.

hot lead is better.

its sabre brand oc/cs mix i think. real nasty shit i got hit with it during training. those faggots are in alot of pain.

All the effects from Taco Bell without any good taste. Give it a go tho, post results if you do.

Attached: BAC4384A-140A-4D6A-8494-295086D7FF7F.png (500x378, 138K)

>hope the next time these subhumans turn violent, cops will use bullets instead of spray.
Or perhaps they'll spray bullets :^)

>i want cops to shoot protestors
>i see no possible consequences for setting such a precident
Bootlickers deserve aids

how many normies you can influence matters. if every 45 year old dad with a sports addiction focused that team energy and effort into real shit none of this nonsense being pushed on we the people would be happening in the first place.

I found just the gun

m.youtube.com/watch?v=J50N5lQoAFw#

Such a precedent has already been set and the consequences are a known value.

>What is the Boston Massacre?

This is so true. Makes you wonder why every sports stadium is funded by the government.

Too bad none of them will see the headline today that the 3rd Circuit Court could not give less of a fuck if TSA has you wrongfully imprisoned. It looks like that only hit Reuters and airline points blogs. But its ok, the majority judges are still "sympathetic" that you have no legal options when TSA bends you over and fucks you in the ass. For all the ICE and migrant children shit, nobody seems to give a fuck that the individual TSA agents have cart blanche to search you and hand you off to law enforcement for shit not relevant to aircraft safety.

You can see the same concept used by the left with their recruitment of women, LGBTQIPBBQ, minorities, and softminded libs. Harness that resentment and whiny rage, direct it at the fact that people are waking up.

Cooked up to reiterate a single point when "reported" on by the same Media they pull the strings to - nobody in a blue shirt has to give a FUCK about your rights. Might be a larp-tale, but I've read conjecture that instead of Snowden being valiant in leaking proof the NSA was spying on us, that instead he was the government harbinger of a message that would reverberate through US Society: "We're watching you."

fuck meant to quote

I'm sure somehow this will be used to show how evil da man is
stupid beaners deserved it

>Bootlickers deserve aids
you deserve a helicopter ride, antifa commie trash.

Attached: 1504915908196.jpg (2391x1260, 639K)

>dat filename

Attached: 1521515638883.jpg (605x586, 70K)

>defending this shit
Reminder that the Trump administration recently admitted that US citizens have been caught up in their recent immigration bullshit. Actual US citizens have been arrested, had their kids taken away without the government keeping a paper trail indicating that the kid was theirs, and have been required to prove to the government that they're US citizens or they will be deported to whatever country the government is accusing them of actually being from. Any bootlickers who support this shit do not support the US Constitution and cannot truly say that they support gun rights in the US since they don't even recognize the primary document that protects those rights.

Somebody sync all the muh poor thirdwolders footage to this song pls
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_61hzuGGJX0

Yeeees finally. Fuck those cucks they make me hate living here. Hooe they go back to their section 80 housing and cry all night.

Real talk here not meming.
Kill yourself. And your family too.

>muh US citizens
anchor babies and reagan amnesty invaders
>prove to the government they're US citizens
i personally keep my birth certificate next to my high school diploma. where do those poor victims keep theirs?
>the US constitution
states that these fuckers aren't entitled to rights, faggot
>if u don't support these beautiful brave protestors ur a literal nazi
kill yourself libshit scum

Dirty border bandits aren't people or americans you dumb nigger subhuman.

Attached: 1528729237536.jpg (500x378, 51K)

ICE doesnt just randomly take kids from houses. If they were legal citizens why are they hopping a border, and not going through a border checkpoint?

>thinks OC spray use is 'being violent'
you won't last long at all kid

If these fucks keep making their way in, they're going to out populate us, outvote us and fuck the country up worse than the shitholes they hail from. They will tear every fundamental aspect of this nation to the thread and when its all gone, they will celebrate. If you accept this fate, you will doom yourself to die in their care, neglected, without dignity and they will laugh about it later.

Think of the chimp out if someone sprayed the police with it.

user speaks the truth. They are opening the gates of NJ to drive, VOTE and receive financial aid for college. It’s insanity.

>i personally keep my birth certificate next to my high school diploma. where do those poor victims keep theirs?
Do you have family members or a lawyer who can access those documents while you're detained? Do you know someone with a landline that you would be able to call after being detained, since you can't make collect calls to cell phones and therefore can't contact them after being detained? Do you live in an apartment where you'd be at risk of your landlord throwing those documents out if you weren't able to pay your rent due to being detained?

>states that these fuckers aren't entitled to rights, faggot
>US citizens don't have rights because I don't like them
That's nice. Also, the Supreme Court has previously ruled that most rights under the US Constitution don't stop applying to non-citizens, because otherwise the US Government would be able to simply accuse you of not being a citizen and freely violate your rights until you affirmatively proved otherwise.

You do know that border patrol officers don't just operate within a couple miles of the border, don't you user?

>b-but you don't understand, if we don't use the US Constitution as toilet paper in the process of fighting these people, they'll destroy the country
If destroying what makes this country great is necessary to stop them from destroying the country, then are you really saving the country?

Illegals aren't going to assimilate and they're also not entitled to our rights you retard.

Like tabasco on fire

We wish you twinks would so we could see you suffocate on camera because you're crying so hard at the sight of your friends being detained and killed.

>Illegals
The US citizens who have been targeted aren't illegals.

>they're also not entitled to our rights you retard.
The Supreme Court has already ruled otherwise, for reasons already stated.

Sauce on all of this hysterical bullshit, please.

Attached: 1526935646362.png (362x643, 341K)

I live in SW Portland. Just nuke us already, in fact the just nuke the whole city

Theres no convincing a cuck like yourself, just know when its all destroyed that the good times are never coming back. Faggots like you traded our future for ethnic food and handouts for people who are never going to give back.

Entering this country illegally isn't what makes it great

Not him. Best I've found on an actual US citizen kid *possibly* getting yanked.
fortune.com/2018/07/11/ice-family-separation-us-citizens/

As for garden variety mistakingly detaining US citizens, that's been a thing for a while. Mistakes happen.
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-citizens-ice-20180427-htmlstory.html

>As for garden variety mistakingly detaining US citizens, that's been a thing for a while. Mistakes happen.
>ICE held an American man in custody for 1,273 days
If this doesn't absolutely enrage you, you need to GTFO of my country. That is not a "garden variety" mistake, that is a grievous error that should have been cleared up the day he was detained.

>Entering this country illegally
How can a US citizen enter their own country illegally? Since the user who started that post chain was complaining about US citizens getting caught up in it.

If you had read the article, youoght notice why his case is such an outlier, and why I'm not "enraged".

Most of the others are all due to shoddy US digital finger print records.

Do people still need to be told about the milk? Niggers, water picks uo the shit and just spreads it.

hellfire and brimstone

>If destroying what makes this country great
but user, nothing in that post mentioned destroying white people.

>some mexinigger standing outside of a homedepot got mistaken for an illegal immigrant
why would this enrage me?

Attached: 1523216266918m.jpg (1024x958, 170K)

Electricity and rape

There would be no chimpout because the homo spraying the officer with mace would get a bullet for their troubles. The only chimpout involved would be from the protestors protesting the shooting of a homo who wanted to take the room temperature challenge.

Because a mexinigger stops being a mexinigger when a mexinigger gets US citizenship. You are a slave and a rube.

Illegal taco?

>white people.
If all you want out of your country is white people, then fuck off to Canada or one of the various European countries that's whiter than the US.

I read the article. Legal residents of the US are getting picked up by ICE and detained anywhere from days to years despite being able to provide evidence that they are legal residents. ICE fucks up and picks up a legal resident at best about 20% of the time, and assume they are guilty of staying illegal before it being proven in a court of law, and ignore evidence supporting their residency status because, according to testimony they made in court: “we don't interview because we have all of the information, all of the facts,”

There is absolutely no excuse for this kind of failure rate, nor is there any excuse for government agents assuming guilt before it being proven in court. Move to the UK if you like being a slave to goverment authority.

>canada
>white
you know there's a tariff on basedbean exports now

Mexicans are white though.

As a minority I'm not completely against the idea of Whites as a race wanting a more homogeneous society with Whites being the majority race. I know first hand how retarded the idea of a multicultural society is when people want to import their culture with no intention of assimilating in the slightest. You start getting communities comfortable with the idea that the host nation should become much like the nation they (many times) flee from and bring their troubles with them because of it. This is not because their culture is somehow inferior per-se, but because the ideals that their culture fosters undermines the ideals of the host nation and breed conflict when confronted with the laws and realities of the nation they now reside in.

Also, as an aside, Blacks are the worst. They should've remained slaves.

nevermind, the mexinigger was released after 4 days and got a $20,000 settlement.
the guy that was held for 3 1/2 years was a Jamaican coke dealer that got his citizenship with a bunch of rare technicalities.

They fucked up not investigating it, but I still don't feel enraged, and think dipship coke dealer has no place here.

Attached: DD7ECA4C-E868-4992-9B5E-B4437A5D47C4.jpg (748x859, 120K)

t. 30 year old libtard boomer

Attached: 1530728172651.png (1500x839, 371K)

>since you can't [call] cell phones
Do you make this shit up yourself or does someone else do it for you?

>Do you live in an apartment where you'd be at risk of your landlord throwing those documents out if you weren't able to pay your rent due to being detained?
Again, what the fuck? What landlord in the US is going to storm into someone's place and start throwing their shit away because they've been gone for a couple days?

>Do you have family members or a lawyer who can access those documents while you're detained?
Who doesn't, other than illegal aliens? If you're an actual American citizen then plenty of lawyers would be eager to take your case just so they could go for the juicy false imprisonment money afterwards.

Attached: 0BF8D593-6D5B-4AB5-BBBC-EE5A798698FA.jpg (480x480, 33K)

Dipshit coke dealer DOESN'T have any place anywhere. People who are good citizens that deserve good things don't go around slinging coke for a living.

The FORBIDDEN Taco

How retarded are you? You know you can just look that shit up if you're an LEO, don't you?

From the article
>Since 2012, ICE has released from its custody more than 1,480 people after investigating their citizenship claims

You
>ICE fucks up and picks up a legal resident at best about 20% of the time

Actual ICE stats
>1588104 border removals from 2012 to 2016
ice.gov/removal-statistics/2016

>105606 total internal removals in 2016 and 2017
ice.gov/removal-statistics/2017
So where is this 20% number coming from?

Attached: patrick fizz.png (512x384, 289K)

>illegal loving defender derails the thread
>nobody posts the full video of these whiny portland bitches getting blasted by the pepperball

what the fuck's wrong with you all
youtube.com/watch?v=8Wpvt3sdXcs&feature=youtu.be

>Do you make this shit up yourself or does someone else do it for you?
You can't make collect calls to cell phones, and the phone calls you get to make after being arrested in the US are collect calls. Do you not know this?

>Again, what the fuck? What landlord in the US is going to storm into someone's place and start throwing their shit away because they've been gone for a couple days?
You think all this shit just takes a couple days?

>Who doesn't, other than illegal aliens?
People who live in a different city than the rest of their family, have a strained relationship with their family, or simply don't give their family keys to access their apartment. You must seriosly be underage.

Looks like you need a helo ride good buddy

>do you have family members a lawyer a phone etc. etc.
YEP! Feels fucking good, pinko.
>where your landlord can throw your documents out
so if he can find them to throw them out, why couldn't you find them to PROVE UR A CITIZEN

You know why I don't suffer from any of these issues that your pet immigrants do? I was born here, my fathers and grandfathers built everything around me, and I positively contribute to society, cocksucker. I've never had ICE show up on my doorstep because I'M A FUCKING NATIVE. It's not my job to carry the third world on my back you stupid fucking prick.

>>illegal loving defender derails the thread
??? All the complaints in this thread are due to US citizens getting detained.

Well it looks like they got iced

Attached: carlos.jpg (600x600, 34K)

Real Americans would show up to these protests with rebar clubs and make bricks out of mudskins.

All the complaints in this thread are due to the fact that you still draw breath you fucking useless eater.

It's really just one dude going "WAHH YOU'RE ALL BOOTLICKERS I.C.E. IS THE ENEMY THEY'LL STEAL YOU AWAY IF YOU LOOK BROWN". This scares me slightly as a brown person but I got a lawyer on retainer so I'm just gonna chill in my cell with Maria, Juan, and little Juanito if it does happen.

>useless eater
unironically good film reference

Just carry your fucking social security card dude.

It looks like Sabre OC / CS mix. It's pepper spray mixed with tear gas and it hurts like a motherfucker. Those fuckers are going to be feeling it for a good 8 hours afterwards.

Anyone who thinks LEOs can't determine citizenship inside of an hour is certifiably retarded, provided said citizen is able to actually identify themselves.

>u can't call cel fones!!!
You have been able to make collect calls to phones on most networks for quite some time. Do you not know this? AT&T started allowing that in fucking 2009.

>You think all this shit just takes a couple days?
You will be given a phone call within 24 hours of being arrested and you will be offered a public defender for your first court appearance, which is typically within 24 hours after the authorities have decided to charge you with something.

>those poor ppl can't do nuthin :(((((
If they cannot contact their family then they can contact a lawyer. After granting the lawyer power of attorney the lawyer will be able to get into their place.

>Just carry your easily stolen SS card my mans
Yeah whatever dude. Fuck that advice.
For real, though, if it did happen I'd just be a good little beaner until my wife/lawyer clear everything and then buy like, maybe three more guns with the settlement money. Also I could use a vacation anyway.

>3 seconds into the video
>"get on your fucking property f-facist"
>1:10 into vid
>"f-fucking facist"
>gets tased 10 seconds later

Attached: 14452345373752.jpg (213x252, 29K)

>famous last words before liberals take back all branches of the federal government and arrange user's deportation to Zimbabwe for being in the US illegally, where he is then raped to death by niggers on his arrival, all because user opposed their policies after giving the government this power

>you will be offered a public defender for your first court appearance
Immigration cases are civil cases user. No court appointed lawyer for you.

This nigga tried it
youtube.com/watch?v=x9IKtbkU6G4

user is probably mad because these cases were probably all fuckwits who refused to provide proper ID, couldn't, or were combative like all those fucking AM I BEING DETAINED faggots.

If you cross in a shady questionable way, it can raise questions.

Just like "OFFICER I LIVE IN THIS HOUSE" seems suspicious if you whip a brick through your window and climb in

thats not pepper spray thats boomer bile.

>the 22 million monthly visitors to Jow Forums wouldn't also be on the receiving end of tyranny, social upheaval would never happen
>the 62 million americans who voted for donald trump would in no way be threatened by this make believe government of yours, the most heavily armed demographic of the most heavily armed country in the world would just sit idly by and do nothing

pinochet had to give a few commies the long drop for libertarian measures to take place in chile. as long as the persecution is focused on those who wish to do us harm as a society, who gives a shit? there is no such thing as good or bad - only the degree to which you can shape your surroundings to advance your self interests. gulag ANTIFA commies. see if 62 million patriots care, m8

Shitskins are not us citizens and even if they have papers that say they are they still need to be removed

Cry more libshit.

Most assuredly