Im wondering... has anyone fired a gun on drugs? what is it like...

im wondering... has anyone fired a gun on drugs? what is it like? i do 3 gun drills and "tacticool" drills for fun and i wanted to do some drills while high just to see my times.

Attached: Snapchat-833279927.jpg (636x602, 22K)

You have to be 18 to post here.

>implying kids do 3 gun

You've never even held a gun though, fat kid.

>you never held a gun
i own 14
>kid
im 23

i just want to know what its like to shoot while high gee

Attached: 1531194013533.png (382x417, 325K)

>i just want to know what its like to shoot while high gee

No you don’t. Nor do you own any guns. You’re either a bored middleschooler trolling Jow Forums for the lulz, or you’re a sweaty, needy ShareBlue stringer trying to earn your $75 daily stipend.

Here’s a clue, Corky: mixing guns and impaired judgement is a really bad idea.

If you're being serious, I hope you kill yourself before you accidentally injure any innocent bystanders.

I spent a weekend camping 4by myself with my AK pistol on LSD when I was 18, which was 10 years ago.
went through about 120 rounds just trying to tell enemy from tree the first night.
I was about 40 miles from the nearest town though so its not like I was going to hit anyone except possibly myself.

I haven't even done so much as smoke weed in almost 9 years now.

>23
>14 guns
>asks stupid questions like this
You're seventeen and have only shot three or four times in your life.

yep, last time i caught one of my guns on drugs, i fired him immediately.
zero tolerance policy.

>23
>thinks he’s an adult

My thoughts on the matter are this: are you stupid and prone to bad decisions sober? If yes, you're definitely going to be a lot worse when impaired. However, if you're pretty calm and think through the consequences of your actions when you're sober, you'll likely do the same when impaired, albeit slightly less so. I've been involved with lots of folks who dabble in cocaine, weed and liquor frequently. I can say for certain that the people who are shitheads sober, are shitheads while on something. Those that respect and understand how those substances affect their perception are usually fine. Most of those guys know when they can handle guns, driving, working etc and when they can't. To answer your question, coke and weed make shooting a ton of fun when used in moderation and in a remote environment. Liquor, not so much. Everything gets hard to see and hard to hold still when you're drunk. Blow makes you burn through ammo like it's candy but doesn't really impair your ability to be accurate or safe unless you're just drilling rail after rail. Weed tends to slow you down and make you super meticulous so I would say lean toward precision shooting when on that but really, any shooting is fun when smoking. Just remember to be safe and pay attention to your own body. If you have to ask yourself whether or not it's a good idea, it probably isn't.

>be me
>tripping on shrooms with some friends in the woods
>did about 2 grams so it was a relatively light trip
>brought my m&p shield and my double barrel with us
>about 2 hours in to the trip remember I brought guns
>hike about 5 minutes from our campsite to go get them from my car
>spend about 30 minutes watching the checkering in the stock move
>hike back to the campsite
>spend another 30 minutes passing the gun around so everyone can look at the checkering
>everyone is satisfied and wants to shoot it now
>oh wait guys look the barrel rib is moving
>pass it back around
>realize I left the shotgun shells in the car
>go back to get them
>forgot the shield the first time too so I grab that as well
>spend 30 minutes watching the headstamps move around
>head back to the campsite
>get lost in the woods
>decide I need to hunt some food if I'm ever going to survive
>start stalking through the woods
>pretend I'm on a patrol in Vietnam
>eventually I regroup with my platoon
>guess I didn't need to hunt after all
>I brief them on the situation and give my second in command the shield, the rest of my unit is armed with knives
>we patrol through the woods scanning for charlies
>suddenly we take contact
>my second in command dumps a mag into a nearby Vietcong tree
>I provide suppressing fire so my men can get to cover (suppressing fire with a double barrel is difficult btw)
>machine guns bark in all directions
>we run out of ammo
>I give the command to affix bayonets
>we charge the enemy position with hunting knives and tree limbs
>at the end of the day we killed 3 enemy combatants and only took one casualty (one person tripped during the bayonet rush and scrapped their knees)
>we get on the Huey and head back to base
>we eat our rations and celebrate another successful mission
>such is life in the bush

Attached: 1478767734363.png (423x423, 234K)

heh heh

I drink hard liqour at the range

how did that go?

I like anus sex.

I had trouble loading guns and then I couldn't stop laughing about that. I also tripped setting up targets

it's really awesome. Genuinely the craziest experience I've ever had. What really did it for me was when I pointed it at myself and shot. you should try that.

Attached: 1517426734972.png (500x506, 114K)

I can confirm, the drugs only make you think it's loaded

None of the ranges around me allow drills but i practice that shit dryfire at home. But yes I usually get high before the range because I smoke alot and I'm probably gonna be high when I need my gun.

I've shot 22's with buddies drunk as fuck and it was awesome. If anything it made my aim more accurate.

The whole "hurrr durr you have to be completely sober or else" thing is a meme. Using a firearm is no more dangerous than driving an automobile, and yet the state lets you drive up to .08 BAC legally.

Bump

why bump this board?

I'm always at least slightly high when I go shooting.

Indicas can be nice for entering that "zen" mode where you let your brain totally focus on sight picture, breathing, and trigger control. Some of the best groups I've ever shot with a rifle were when I was baked as fuck on an empty range.

DUDE WEED LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!111111111!1!1!1!1111!11!1!111111!!!!!11!!!!!11!11!1111!1!1
BUT HAVE YOU EVER SHOT A GUN WHILE HIGH

DUDUDUDE HAVE YOU EVER FIRED A GUN HIGH ON WEEEEEEDEDDDD

Imagine being this upset

I can actually answer this. Unfortunately.

>Be me
>Part of a local informal IPSC club that shoots weekly
>Due to work I missed out, was finally able to go one night
>Roommate had just baked cookies
>Mothefucker neglected to mention he put a nugget of hash in each one
>Gives me one for the road with a wink.
>Scarf it down on the way to the range
>Get there, we set up our courses of fire
>Ifeelfunny.png
>My turn to shoot
>Miss a lot. Which basically puts me in last place
>Rack up a ton of procedural errors

Specifically, we had a stage where you left your mags on stands at each position and were supposed to load those. Instead I reflexively reloaded from my belt while running between them. Not once, but twice.

>Guys start looking at each other and speaking softly
>Getting nervous. I realize I'm high as fuck
>Continue to fuck up at least one major thing on each stage
>But - and this is the only part of this I'm proud of - never had one safety error or DQ. Despite the ridiculously elaborate stages those bastards set up
>End of the day pack up my shit in shame. Pretty sure everyone knew what was up
>Don't think I'll ever go back

0/10 would not recommend. Now I am 'that guy' with my club.

Went home, locked up my guns, had a big glass of water, then sucker punched my fucking roommate and tore him a new asshole.

Honestly the whole thing was the most shameful thing I've done in a long time. Never Mix drugs and firearms, kids. Just by being there - as careful as I tried to be - I was putting those guys safety in jeopardy.

it's pretty funny especially considering you probably didn't leave because you thought it would arouse suspicion

Ive done sporting clays while a little high. Was basically the same but the calmness really helped me time my shots

>mixing guns and impaired judgement is a really bad idea.
cyka blyat

Attached: uZwLeWW.jpg (675x900, 131K)

23 is literally a kid
>t. 23

god i wish that were me

I smoke weed every time I shoot. Shot my ak on LSD once it was kinda scary

it probably sucks like everything else, because drugs make you dumber, so it makes performing well harder.

>ak pistol
>10 years ago

Doubt

you obviously have never tried adderall

Never mind, I'm just getting old.

More or less. I thought it would confirm their suspicions.

It really sucked. Cannabis for me takes the edge of my depression. I'm used to operating normally under it. Not arousing suspicion. But this occasion was bad. I had to be 100% in control at all times and not let my mind wander. Had to be deliberate with all safety procedures.

What surprised me was, when I had to move and act fast, faster than my cognition could keep up with - I reacted flawlessly on reflex. I moved, drew, reloaded and even cleared a series of malfunctions thanks to a shitty mag - perfectly.

My poor accuracy I chalk up to not having fired a pistol in over six months. I went from solid rusty right into complex move and shoot setups.

And by poor I mean I missed maybe one or two shots in a course of fire involving 15-30 rounds. The rest were all As, C's and D's.

If nothing else it showed me that even if my brain is fucked for some reason, those reflexes and muscle memories I've worked into my body and subconscious are still wicked effective.

What kinda drugs? Drunk is a no go after a few light beers. Tree is generally pretty nice if your not a sperg and used to it. Its nice and calm and methodic shooting from a bench but ifeel that on reefer i would be fumbling alot with action shooting. Acid and shrooms are no go unless your very used to their effects and well versed in firearms safety. Shroom skeet shooting was lulZ. Acid was just too heavy didnt shoot much or want to

The only shooting junkie scum should be doing is if the barrel is pressed against their temple

Acurate and good advice

You guys are fucking retarded. 23 is an adult.

i think you mean to say little baby

>drugs make you dumber,
Ok Nancy.

Unless your on some wicked LSD it feels normal but aiming is slightly harder. Go get some liquor in yah it’s about the same

Attached: 0B973040-79A2-4F2D-8C3D-71988D83DED6.gif (473x250, 119K)

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg (750x1000, 44K)

i thought you couldn't get guns if you did drugs?

No it's ok, as long as you're using drugs/addicted to drugs as you fill out the form.

oh ok

You can't

Ever shot a machine gun on peyote?

me and my buddy do coke at the range in our town
done acid and have gotten drunk there aswell

lmao at not contesting the fat part

I've heard of people who take benzos for competing in matches. calms the nerves.

Use your gun for defense high and you're just about guaranteed prison time.

"I prefer trails over tunnel vision, it looks sicker when the pistols spittin" - cage kennylz

Yo OP, where do you live? I'll hit you up and we can go get high innawoods and shoot.
Y-you don't have any dogs though? I'm a bit allergic to dogs.

Attached: 1531454029519.jpg (512x384, 36K)

Yes 410 break shot gun a lazy afternoon on LSD.
I nearly pissed my pants laughing ever time i fired it sounded like a cartoon Echo. highly recommend a one shot gun so you don't shoot yourself .

bump

>23
>thinks he's not a kid.
You're funny.

>Has anyone in the biggest gun market in the world fired a gun high in the biggest drug market in the world?

>try LSD with the intention of shooting
>wake up 10 hours later in a preschool with "DO YOU DARE STAND GUILTLESS BEFORE THE MIGHTY CLARK?" painted in blood on the walls

Do it. We need another happening.

why are you bumping?

why are YOU bumping?