What are some good, affordable, non-leather gun belts out there?

What are some good, affordable, non-leather gun belts out there?

Attached: Magpul-Belt-2-e1471618222293.jpg (2040x1239, 533K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Spec-Ops-Brand-Better-1-5-Inch-Black/dp/B004WA8N8K/ref=sr_1_6?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1422408414&sr=1-6&keywords=bdu belt
ebay.com/itm/Men-Tactical-Cobra-Deduction-Outside-The-Belt-Nylon-Outdoor-Training-Belt-WL/162850709531?hash=item25eaa8a01b:m:m-CdcnH7aLdjVHlsK-PbnwA&var=461887047517
vedderholsters.com/cobra-quick-release-gun-belt/#product-description
ebay.ca/itm/Bianchi-AccuMold-Law-Enforcement-Police-Liner-Belt-w-Hook-Lining-7205-40-46/112058085818
bisondesigns.com/catalog/tactical
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anything that will hold your pants up

amazon.com/Spec-Ops-Brand-Better-1-5-Inch-Black/dp/B004WA8N8K/ref=sr_1_6?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1422408414&sr=1-6&keywords=bdu belt

>non- leather
Onions
Local tack shop can make you a GOAT belt for peanuts

Looks too floppy to be a real gun belt also I don't trust plastic buckles.

sks rifle slings with holes in it

Got one of these on the way from china. Saw a thread about them on arfcom.

ebay.com/itm/Men-Tactical-Cobra-Deduction-Outside-The-Belt-Nylon-Outdoor-Training-Belt-WL/162850709531?hash=item25eaa8a01b:m:m-CdcnH7aLdjVHlsK-PbnwA&var=461887047517

Hard to beat a good leather belt

I've got a beltman 1.75" horsehide internal stiffened belt and it shrugs off virtually any load

I have EDC'd a G19 AIWB with that belt for years. Is fine.

No doubt your leather belts are great but I don't want leather.

That's just a nylon belt user. Not a gunbelt specifically. It doesn't seem to be reinforced at all. There's nothing loadbearing about this.

You can do that with literally any belt. You can do that with any pants with a drawstring. OP wants an actual reinforced belt.

Attached: inCollage_20180627_160948803.jpg (1920x1920, 2.4M)

Imma let you in on a secret. You only need a stiff belt for OWB. If you carry IWB the tension of the belt, not the stiffness, is what retains the gun. If your belt, any belt, isn't holding up your IWB carry...it's not tight enough.

>t. CCW'd damn near every day for 23 years

>You can do that with literally any belt.

Exactly...hence OP is a fag for wanting some gucci "gunbelt"...

Truth. Belt width is more important than stiffness for stability IWB carry. A thick reinforced belt just adds thickness for no good reason.

Maybe he wants to larp with a YUGE gun. Who tf are you to judge

Better question is what pants are those?

Attached: thinkdog.png (300x300, 34K)

I do just fine with a normal leather belt but there is definitely sagging that i could do without.

big or small don't matter. If you're CCW IWB a wide, thin belt properly tensioned will pin that gun to you. The holster is just to keep it in one spot and prevent it from slipping down into your pants.

Try a belt that's at least 1.5" wide. 1.75 is better if you have the belt loops for it.

A stiff belt really feels a lot better when carrying bigger guns like a G19 or similar and helps me ease tension on the belt without having my pants sagg like a nigger.

For example with an ordinary belt I can tighten the belt so I don't sag but then I sit down and the gun will start cutting off circulation to the ass.

for what reason?

>t. fatty

That hasn’t been my experience at all. Started with a non-reinforced Hank’s belt and a Blue Alpha Gear Hybrid. Had to squeeze my guts out with both to keep a moderately sized gun in place. Just bought an 18oz Bigfoot with the spring steel core on a whim a few weeks ago and the difference is night and day.

I had a pistol slide out of a hybrid holster aiwb while i was on a teeter hangup. Retention at the holster is a very real thing and should be prioritised.

Not him but I'm 5'6" 125lbs and have the same issue.

The gun sliding out of the holster means the holster has shitty retention that has fuck all to do with the belt.

Do you wear you pants at your natural waist or do you wear low-rise pants?

Belt tension is part of the retention on a hybrid holster. But they’re straight up ass all the way around and should be avoided like the plague.

t. Former Alien Gear and Crossbreed user

Attached: male-natural-waist.jpg (173x220, 4K)

not really, it's more a problem when carrying double stack big bois.

My belt was tight. If what the other user was saying was true the belt would've held the gun. I'm agreeing with you. I only carry in full kydex since.

My natural waist.

vedderholsters.com/cobra-quick-release-gun-belt/#product-description

1000% this

I'm not some vegan or anything of that faggotry in case you were wondering. No particular reason other than looks. My GOAT belt is a Hank's belt in natural finish and I have Hanks belts in black and in a more formal dress version.

But when I'm wearing cargo shorts or khakis or whatnot I prefer the look of nylon over leather.

>t. Former Alien Gear and Crossbreed user
what holsters do you use now?

I got flannel daddy's belt and it's fantastic. However it's not really cheap and it takes ADG like 2 months to get through backorders

A good leather belt isn't inherently more expensive than a reinforced nylon belt that's worth wearing. You can make a damn leather belt if you really want to be a cheap ass. I have a 1.75" Triple K that's been great just in general but holds an OWB just fine. For IWB I stopped giving a shit because I use a Sticky Holster and just use the extra tension.

>I use a Sticky Holster and just use the extra tension
Opinion discarded

Switched over to Tulster pretty much exclusively. Best holsters I’ve ever used. All I do is replace the clip with soft loops.

I use an SOE low profile; great belt. It's one of only two belts I've used for the past 4 years, it's by far my favorite, and still in just as good of shape as the day I got it. It feels like stepping on a Lego if I accidentally step on it it's so stiff

Wilderness instructor belt

Zach's belts

Alonso Defense Group

>using belts to keep your pants from dropping.

Only poor and dumb people do this.

For the rest of us smart enough to buy pants that fit us, wearing belts a purely aesthetic choice or your wearing something related to your task at hand (ex: gun belt, tool bag, back supporter, etc.).

Attached: 739484676189.jpg (300x450, 21K)

>carries an lcp in the ruger sticky at 4:00 iwb
Nobody's asking you, fuckin twink

correct answer

I use the 5.11 trainer belt in 1.5. its nylon with a plastic band inside, comes in a few different colors, and has a D-ring buckle and velcro on the tail.

And besides it not being load-bearing, so some items will tend to distort it and flop around, the buckle itself won't slide through some items intended for wearing on a belt. My kydex knife sheath for example. It'd be neat to have a reinforced belt with a slim end which can slide through such things... hm, what about this?

ebay.ca/itm/Bianchi-AccuMold-Law-Enforcement-Police-Liner-Belt-w-Hook-Lining-7205-40-46/112058085818

Volund G-hook

I use a tan web belt that is army issue. It isn't fashionable but it is good at keep things secure.

Attached: web belt.jpg (1134x1134, 809K)

blue alpha gear makes good non leather belts

Is that buckle made of metal and if so, link pls?

Hm, i just use an old tool belt with a steel band running all through the middle, fucker is stiff

Attached: index.jpg (261x193, 7K)

That's just a piece of extension cord.

He's ragging on your cord dude.

Attached: thehomertheyfall4.png (512x384, 206K)

>wear suspenders to keep your pants up
>webbing belt over jacket for handgun

i wear a cheap one from walmart. i walked my vp9 10 miles straight no problem.

But... What's wrong with this though

These are high quality low price belts.
Called smoke jumpers belts.
Got a place on buckle ,to hook lanyard so you don't fall out of helicopter.
bisondesigns.com/catalog/tactical

Also get the light duty ,the heavy duty is two webs really two thick for comfy wear. Unless you are actually taking a helicopter ride. It defiantly not breaking.