New army PFT

So now that the new army PFT includes a 3RM deadlift what are you noodle bodied manlets going to do when I deadlift 240kg and become your CO immediately???

Attached: 1C4226C9-CB0F-411C-BCD6-615B9792D09D.jpg (840x420, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/join-armed-forces/army-weight-rules.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Keep up the good threads panzer. Always glad to see your post

Attached: image.png (1080x1920, 339K)

Laugh when you can’t do any push ups because of t-rex arms and fail the run cause “lol cardio kills gains”.

those bars look like a good way to break both your legs at the same time
ergonomics uhas gone too far

Every unit has to have all the equipment for all these events, store it, and drag it out for every pt test

Lol there are units that can't get a pt belt

(Deadlifts are benefited by long arms as it shortens bar displacement)

>Laugh when you can’t do any push ups because of t-rex arms and fail the run cause “lol cardio kills gains”.

This bulk muscle soldiers are a liability

New PFT and no pullups, why?

That Drill Sergeant that keeps saying zero when you do a rep

Remind me of the last time you gripped a bar in combat and did a strict pullup

Tbh farmers carries would be a more applicable test than deadlifts but it weeds out the tiny twinks who can only do pullups cause they weigh like 120lbs lol

-t. Noodle bodied twink that couldnt deadlift his bodyweight

Thats a good point
We used to do PT in a big field with lots of other units, no where near our barracks or a gym
They want the supply sergeant or someone to drag this shit out to that field?

Holy Shit:

This is what the test will look like:

Deadlift between 120 and 420 pounds, depending on the individual soldier. You must do three reps in five minutes.
Two-minute rest.
Standing power throw. You’ll be required to toss a 10-pound medicine ball overhead and backward. You’ll have three minutes to make one practice throw and two for a grade. The longest distance is recorded.
Two-minute rest.
Hand-release push-ups. You lower your chest to the floor and lift your hands off the ground between each rep. You’ll be required to do the most reps in three minutes.
Two-minute rest.
Sprint-drag-carry. In four minutes, you will go 25 meters out and 25 meters back five times. Each iteration will include a different activity: sprint, drag a sled, run a lateral shuffle, carry two 40-pound kettle bells, then sprint again.
Two-minute rest.
Leg tuck. You will be required to hang from a pull-up bar and with your body parallel, then pull knees to your elbows for as many reps as possible in two minutes.
Five-minute rest.
Two-mile run on a track or a paved, level road, with a 20-minute maximum.

This will weed out 90% of all women in the military

No woman I ever knew in the Army could possible throw a 10 medicine ball over their head

Very few women I knew in the Army could deadlift 120 lbs.

Will this test improve combat readiness? ABSOLUTELY

But the reason its improving combat readiness is because its weeding out 40% of the Army

And I forgot: Women carrying 2 40 lb kettle balls?

no fucking way. Most would crumble with 15 lb kettle balls

It actually dumbfounds me how weak normal people are 120lbs is something I will do overhead presses with on a deload week lmfao

I cannot imagine not being able to pick it up to your waist lmfao

That's exactly why it won't happen. Yeah women and fat fucks shouldn't serve but you really think anyone wants to do all that paperwork/replace all those old robolegged NCO's and have to deal with all the bullshit? They've been talking about a new PT test forever, it aint happening.

Man is that shit ever funny though

True, but back strength is important for climbing things and for hanging onto floating things.

jokes on you I can be a fat fuck in the army and your new ubercommando I could walk a 20 minute 2 mile

Attached: kotoshogiku1.jpg (700x455, 57K)

Sounds like they just took a military athlete workout.

exactly. Pull ups are great for upper body strength

>tfw combat gnome who literally weighs 125. I would get 20 pullups easy every PFT. Pic related

Attached: FB_IMG_1518310556165.jpg (378x280, 20K)

Well I mean it's funny when it's not you. When you hear zero a few times and notice someone you're not particularly fond of and
>I'm not going to count it myself private
it's kind of hard to contain the laughter.

I only weighed 135 lbs in the Army
They used to match me with some 200 lb asshat for fireman carries
fuck you fat fucks eat a fucking salad

No pullups because so many did 0.

200lbs is the minimum effective combat weight the ideal is 270lbs

270 lbs is fat as fuck
no way a 270 lb fat fuck is making weight and tape

how could you possibly think of wrestling if you are not atleast 270 wtf????

Some guys weigh up to 270lb or more in full kit, they’re not necessarily fat

Sounds like you have a thin onions neck

with 95 lbs of gear maybe

Here are the weight guidelines

military.com/join-armed-forces/army-weight-rules.html

270 isnt even on the chart

Remind me the last time you threw a medicine ball or did the leg tuck in combat

270 is fat as fuck, wtf are you talking about

Those are to weed out the incel gened individuals who posses no explosive power and the fat people who have no relative core strength

some guy threw like 40 rkg3's all bundled together at me so I caught it and underarm threw behind my back threw it for a 3 pointer

and then there was that other time I fought al-nusra on some traipse

>Leg tuck. You will be required to hang from a pull-up bar and with your body parallel, then pull knees to your elbows for as many reps as possible in two minutes.
Are points deducted if you shoot out a log?

you gunna get belly blasted

Attached: Kotoshogikufeb16.jpg (1000x564, 320K)

270 is fat but there are plenty of dudes in my unit that weigh around 200-220 units and aren’t fat at all. Just dudes that lift a a lot, 270 in full kit isn’t surprising.

I demand they implement a squat and if you cannot squat 200kg the DI shoots you immediately

Yeah I'm 215 and right on the line of overweight by army standards, because its a stupid system if you're muscular. I pass tape no problem. 270 in pts is ridiculously fat, I don't care if you're 6'6".

>215
you sound like a stringbean boomer

greater difference between you and me than there is between a heavyweight and a welterweight.

Your genes stand no chance I could put my peepee in your vagina and you could do nothing about it and it would be very demoralizing

I dunno. We had a 6'4" Samoan dude in my outfit who was 266 and had to be taped every time.

I won't say he was a track star as his run times were just alright but that motherfucker could do push ups and sit ups for fucking ever.

>and it would be very demoralizing
shows what you know, faggot

I weighed about the same. I regularly maxed out the PFT and as an infantry guy, I could ruck 200lbs (Body Armor, weapon, rucksack) for miles no problem. Then I went to Iraq and we rode around in Humvees/sprinted from cover to cover.

I believe the PFT should be harder for combat arms, tailored to the combat of the day, and adjusted regularly. After all, I don't give a fuck if the payroll guy isn't as fit as the guys in my fire team. Or the women I suppose...glad I got out when I did.

Attached: 1529870851934.png (600x497, 128K)

If you're defending being 270 as a normal healthy weight you sound like a fat fuck. I'd love to work out with you sometime
This guy(?) can come too
Always have to bring up Samoans in weight standards arguments lol, without fail
>well what about Samoans?

Attached: 135.png (680x680, 124K)

I bet i could choke you out dude

If you're wearing a collared shirt I would end your life

doubt

You're fat and you're going to have a bad time with this new pt test

I'm not defending it. Just saying it happened. Not my fault Samoans are thicc

Say that when I make lieutenant major for deadlifting 420kg to 32 reps

Hex-bar diddlies feel fucking great, I do 2 or 3 heavy singles err day except the day following my actual deadlifting day.

Attached: 1517967468005.png (1313x1248, 199K)

The army is no longer satisfied with blowing out your knees, it wants your back too

God damn that makes the Pushup, Situp, 1.5mi run look like a walk in the fucking park.

>he doesn't know what a trap bar is
it's an incredibly common and basic piece of equipment, DYEL FAGGOT

Only because the tape test is pants on head, as for the Run they should be able to pass, but IMO the army needs one run standard - no male female bullshit and more focus on strength anyway - we are after all trying to prevent injuries do to carrying too much shit

This is a good thing, now remove the male/female standards for the run, push ups and situps going somewhere in between - more focus on strength building and endurance training - you'll have to finally fix the tape test

This is only because of the tape test and to a lesser extent the run, I never had a problem with Bulkers inna field or deployment other than them always being fucking hungry

The overwhelming focus on cardio and tape allows the current bullshit with the army to perpetuate. We focus overwhelmingly on cardio and combat troops are still getting back injuries, and people who have no business in the army sail by - POG lanklets and women who can barely function with IOTV + Kevlar and weapon just carrying an ammo can . I've long said the run should be replaced with some kind of timed sprint AND a timed ruck march - but that would also remove half the damned army

Ohhhhhh. UR SO FUCKING COOL!!!!

You should not be a 135lb man in the Army, even if you are a manlet they should have bulked you to 170 or above

>tfw 230 lbs of function muscular man
Sorry you have shit genetics

270lbs could be a 6'2'' bulker
I knew plenty of guys who were 5'9'' to 6'0'' in the 240lb range who bulked and they always had tape test issues.

The fact of the matter is the tape test fucking sucks, should have been fixed years ago - it just encourages cardio lanklets and perpetuates injuries due to carrying too much shit

I mean above 220+ range*

All men under 165lbs should be fucking shot. Fucking subhuman twink manlet garbage, ugh.

Also cuts out the trannys who are in it for the free ride dick flip. I seriously hope this applies more generally not just to new recruits and there isn't a trivial exemption/loophole

Attached: proudmilitary.jpg (539x960, 65K)

When your 5’1 sure.
I’m 6’5 last time i was under 250 I looked like skeleton.

Tits are one thing but allowing srs while in the service is just fucktard stupid.

>trannys
>free dick flip

Are they using their sign up bonus or is the military paying for them to get dick chopped?

LMFAO ANGRY TWINK RADAR ACTIVATED

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Attached: F1D6A480-6DF2-461D-A537-C55FDA558910.jpg (229x220, 25K)

@38537183
Lol at the attention seeking newkids

I’ve been on this website since you were suckling your mothers teet my child

@38537258
No, sweety

>he thinks 240kg is something to brag about
Thats cute, boy.
You can do my warmup.

This is pretty great all in all.

>that 40 year old boomer that is still fit for service.

Attached: 1530969595134.jpg (1029x1000, 275K)

Despacito libtard

Attached: 8D86BC7C-83B0-41F1-8B45-A1092F7A3611.jpg (800x895, 223K)

>No woman I ever knew in the Army could possible throw a 10 medicine ball over their head

I must be misunderstanding something about this task because if you can't pick up a 10 pound weight and throw it backwards over your head, what the fucking shit. How is this remotely hard for anyone, even a teenager or child? Why is this even a standard? It's ten pounds, yes? It's a ball? And you just toss it up and over your head behind you? What am I missing here?

You have to throw it a certain distance

Time to get off the board grandpa

150-170 is actually pretty ideal for pilots. Ejection seat weight and balance limitations and all that’s.

Antman would be so goddamn happy

>antman

Why would antman be happy about this?

Because he always wanted the military to unfuck itself and do something like this.

Also he was really into exercises and liked to lift weights alot and shit.

>antman was a bodybuilder

Keep learning new things about the guy. Wish i was around when he was alive i missed out the 2016 year.

Remind me of the last time you were in combat.

Thank fucking god

This test is way better suited to my training and strength than the skelly focused run /situps/ half push ups

>has either not been implemented or it will get shot down because of muh feelings being hurt.

Remind me of the last time that is relevant to the conversation or disproves what I said you crayon eating cannon fodder

You can DL my 3rm squat?
congrats! If you keep it up you will achieve much!

Do people think they trigger me by posting random claims of lift numbers

Because you've:

>exposed a few times in the thread that you know nothing of actual military organization and operation
>asked people "lol when are you gonna do ____ in combat" as if you'd know better
>100% guaranteed wouldn't do well as a soldier if for nothing else because of your shit attitude

I care not what untrained civilians think of anything military-related, I had might as well ask them what they think of stone, it would have as much experience behind it and consequence thereafter.

the military pays for one "cosmetic" plastic surgery if I'm remembering it right

>US Army currently having recruitment troubles due to not enough people meeting standards
>responds by developing full retard physical fitness standards that will weed out a significant number of POGs that don't even need to be that fit
The fuck?

Learn to deadlift tard

Lmao this thread is hilarious

Fuck women in the army they are nothing but a bunch of drama queen wannabe makers and they will just turn up at the end to either be a dyke or a feminist or a fatass or just a complete bitch....

> mah nails broke wwwwwhhaaaaaaahaaaahaaaaaaw

> dis rifle is to heavy whaaaahaahaaa pwease carry dis heavy pistol and heavy small carbine rifle for meh wwwaaahaahaaaa

> I don't like him cuz she stole mah very feminine made army bag and I ain't gonna go get other thouseds that are in dah armory so I will be a drama bitch

> my feet hurts my ankles hurts these boots make me look like a man and they hurt my feet sergeant waaaahaaahaaaa I can't take another one mile of marching sir

> dis 5.56 rifle is too much for my shoulders sir and my 9mm pistol is hurting mah wrist when I shoot both of them whhaaahahaha I am a female and I need mah 22supershort to be able to handle the recoil why dus dis army don't have tactical 22supershort assault weapons wwwwhhhhaaahaahaaaahaaaa

> my backpack is too heavy you guys all this mres and the knife and the rope is hurting mah back whhhaahahahahaaaw

> I have a vagina please respect me terrorists

> I think I broke mah wrist and ankles from doing pushups and jogging wwwwhhaaahahaaaa why did I joined dah army those proud feminist group were right about this army only for those filthy cis scum males!!!!

I wish we still had the no women in the army allowed policy thing...

but here is the worst...

> OH GOD I BEEN SHOT I BEEN SHOT I'M DYING OVER HERE OH GOD I NEED SOME HELP OH GOD IMA GONNA DIE FROM THIS 9MM SHOT ON MY ARM WWWWHHHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAAAA!!!!!!

I hate humanity

Sounds like the army to me.

>t. Incel