Gun Buy Back

Okay come clean which one of you did this?
Note this 'shotgun' has Hi-er Point written on it in black sharpy and features no trigger, hammer, or means of accepting a shell. Is constructed of a pipe zip tied to a chunk of wood and received a bounty of $200.

Attached: gun-640x480.png (640x480, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bearingarms.com/bob-o/2013/12/17/nuts-30000-stg-44-turned-into-ca-gun-buyback-for-200-gift-card
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its a slam fire, so it is still functional.

Depending on location, I could spend $200 and then travel to a buyback and met a few grand.

Attached: 9D07DD39-39AA-4563-B81C-521DB394963B.jpg (780x1040, 945K)

the "barrel" is fixed to the stock. It is not a slamfire.

maybe its a pipe inside pipe

kek i remember the user who made those a couple years back

thats easier said than done.you are right, it depends on location. but it also depends on the extremely subjective and fickle nature of the police hosting the buyback. they are allotted a certain budget, usually money from an antigun political group, and if they sense you are doing what you are doing, they will deny buying your shit (they always reserve the right to refuse anything at the buyback). so you might get away with 1 or 2, but unless you are a great salesman bringing like a dozen of those slambangs will probably get you $0

Tard.

Attached: make a slambang today.jpg (923x1258, 186K)

you can see the difference in ID vs OD next to her hand chicken shit.
It's two pipes.

Unrelated, but why do you have an image of that ypj volunteer? I assume she's like Jow Forums's queen

Am I the only one who gets aggravated when people scam these programs?

Yup. I was wrong.

Why? They use them for stupid ass shit, might as well drain their budget.

Naive maybe. Just thought it was a nice program that maybe gets some Problem Solva's exchanged for gift cards before they get stuck in good people's faces.

omg Ima make 1000 of these and make a killin.
I'M GONNA BE RICH NIGGAS!

why? its just abunch of people selling guns they inherited that they don't want, its not like they actaully matter

>Hi-er Point
topjej

Ah I guess I'm more thinking about the programs some PDs aim at shitty neighborhoods, the one that's held yearly near me, the PD exchange shoes for instance. Just a general buy back for those willing, yeah no problem with that.

I wish they had fun buybacks where I live.
I'd make cheapo zip guns with cute names like "Alt Right 15", "Abortion Rifle", "Negro Deleter", "Fast and Furious", and "lol atf lol" inscribed.

I would make fat stacks while telling the man to fuck off

Lmao, i guess thats one benefit to stupid buy backs.

anshutz-witz,

Royal noneshuch (youtube) diy guns sold his creations before getting his gun manufacturing licence, potty because when royal starts making real guns those could be collectors items

>Negro Deleter

Attached: man-laughing-while-eating-fruit-salad-BM1WC2.jpg (863x1390, 116K)

automatavat klukluxlkanikov

I'd probably put something like "Thanks for the 200 bucks fuckers this cost me a tenner" on it

My question Is If I took this to a liberal run buyback would they still give me cash even tho It's got the mark of the devil?

Attached: IMG_1367.jpg (1600x1200, 392K)

They might give you extra for turning a rifle clearly owned by someone who voted for Drumpf.

That is sexy, what pipe did you use? I'm trying to find good seamless pipe

“She” is a trans from the EU

Blackpipe Is the strongest.
You might have to file down the seam on the reciever for smooth sliding, but It really doesn't hurt anything.

I am aggravated when people DON'T scam these programs

I tried this, but it was a privately run buyback and they didnt accept it. Try to make sure its a police run buyback, they'll probably stick to definitions better.

Just ask them if they'd like you to demonstrate it

What's the point with these "buybacks" anyways? First of all, they're not buying anything back. The government or whatever political movement they're affiliated with never owned these privately owned firearms to begin with.
And second: The only people to sell their guns are harmless to begin with. Jamal Brown and Daquan D'Angelo are still armed.

In the end, no guns are removed from the streets. They're removed from dusty lofts and damp basements.

>And second: The only people to sell their guns are harmless to begin with. Jamal Brown and Daquan D'Angelo are still armed.
Or worse, Daquan is getting rid of the rusted out .25 he stole from Miguel so he can buy dope or a new gat while officer friendly is selling Jamal a brand new glawk that was handed over because a tv chart told the owner it was dangerous.

Indeed.
Good intentions pave the road to hell.
And Liberals have so many good intentions that the road is basically a highway at this point.

I eagerly await the day a buyback comes my way

Attached: 20180225_151959.jpg (901x676, 90K)

Cool gun you got there, my dude. This looks like that shitty game prop I've seen posted here a couple of times. I'm not wrong if I assume that you've not fired it as the design itself is flawed?

>]
And I'm in no way criticizing your construction, but the game prop itself.

wtf is that? fallout 3?

I have infact fired it. And surprisingly the latch is not the flaw in the design. It's actually the hinge itself, and most importantly the lack of recoil lugs.

With a few very minor modifications it is a viable design.

Attached: 20723d0beb.jpg (677x541, 132K)

Attached: 20180226_125949.jpg (4000x3000, 3.3M)

Oh my God. Thank you for actually making this thing and even firing it. Surprising results, my man!
What happens to the hinge?

The pin sheared. Would be solved with a beefier hinge. I plan on remaking this in the future with the aforementioned fixes to get multiple shots.

Maybe a way to deal with the recoil is by placing the firing pin thingy down in the wood. So it's seated, sort of. Like pic related.

Attached: AKCustomShotgun.png (1855x545, 1.62M)

bearingarms.com/bob-o/2013/12/17/nuts-30000-stg-44-turned-into-ca-gun-buyback-for-200-gift-card

Pretty cool, my man. Perhaps making a double barrel version in the future could be fun?

"she" is a tranny roleplaying as a YIP fighter

practically all of the political, read lefty dreamers that went to fight with the kurds got relegated to rear area duties. Because they brought no fighting skills or other value on top of being of very questionable courage.

The YPJ did make a lot of use from former military there to fight ISIS. And the party militia of the Syrian natsoc party got a few dozen far right fighters from the EU that did all right, mostly greek and italians because those guys where less involved with the Azov division in Ukraine.

didn't she die?

Agent?

Nope not at all. If the government wants to pay cash for voluntarily handing over guns including fuds running a scam with a garage gun whatever but I don't like the idea of scamming police department resources for programs aimed at coaxing handguns out of bad neighborhoods.

>police department resources for programs aimed at coaxing handguns out of bad neighborhoods
most of them aren't tho
and thats pretty damn clear
even for me
t.eurotrash

Yeah like I said I'm pretty naive. Slapping together something to get a gift card to PayLess Shoes from the PD meant for let's say less fortunate people known for a liking of sneakers.

The only PD’s that run these type of things are ones in massive cities with massive budgets that have a surplus they need to spend. On top of that a lot of rich liberals and liberal owned/run businesses/orgs throw in money too. Most of the people that bring guns in aren’t the ones using them to kill Da’quan for his Jordans either; they’re usually people who inherited the gun and think it’s illegal to sell/own, everyone now and then one of them is a do-gooder auntie or gramma of Jamal and found it in his room or in his laundry.

If there is ever a buyback in your area; go with a wad of cash. You can score some great guns for cheap every once in a while.

Attached: josef-mengele-approves.jpg (200x200, 35K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

>negro deleter

Attached: Goodgirlputtinghimwherehebelongs_7aebef9bd909958a785db81792f30a9f.jpg (400x400, 33K)

Go back

That one wasn't mine, but I did happen upon a dozen of these once and as a good citizen turned them into my buyback program for about $750 in gas. Like points out, you must divvy them up among venues to avoid getting caught scamming them, but that was a Saturday of driving around the state and I might have spent $50 in gas since it was the oil glut.

>says "Hi-er Point" on the side
Yeah lmao this had to be the work of a komrade