What does K think about organic weapons

Could they become a reality in the distant future or is it just nightmare fuel?

Attached: tumblr_p7ggsx1wqQ1vmlmlto1_1280.png (1280x720, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

earthfinalconflict.wikia.com/wiki/Skrill
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voyage_of_the_Space_Bubble
knowyourmeme.com/memes/god-i-wish-that-were-me
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Both

The combine hunter isn't a weapon, it is heavy infantry.

Now THIS is an organic weapon, and a cute one at that.

Attached: Spore_launcher_w.jpg (422x336, 68K)

>tfw no pet spore launcher for home defense

Why even live?

Attached: Spore_Launcher.jpg (581x411, 126K)

Plebs

Attached: F0F50018-4E72-42AE-85FD-EF88E7B3F88F.jpg (839x1200, 418K)

Suck my dick you fat ape!

Jow Forums, a magical place

pretty neat

Attached: 1512164528322.gif (794x514, 1.3M)

What about the Hive Hand?

Attached: images (7).jpg (512x288, 33K)

MFW I realize the gun fires by tickling its prostate

Attached: y2krny7bal301.jpg (750x771, 87K)

Pretty scary desu

Attached: R-type Bydo System Alpha.jpg (640x480, 35K)

Highly unlikely. With mechanical shit if something breaks you throw out the part and get a new one, with organic shit you have to wait for it to heal and it's not a given it will heal correctly.
>inb4 sci fi perfect fast as fuck regeneration bullshit
No, not worth the development and production costs compared to shitting out more simplistic weapons.

Attached: 1514140754410.png (1630x1343, 3.54M)

The hive hand is good but it's not nearly as cute or as rediculously overpowered as the spore launcher

Go far enough in the future that these are viable to be made and no prediction you make will be correct except through luck.

Bio weapons are already here, and they are good boys.

Attached: 8553511s.jpg (750x566, 54K)

I wish I could fire by tickling my prostate

Flesh is weak.

Attached: 1529422189149.jpg (1403x721, 89K)

>There is a slight possibility

Attached: world war n.webm (640x480, 2.72M)

I always call my spore launcher a good boi when I feed him.

organic weapons you say?

Attached: LividGrimyDassierat-max-1mb.gif (280x158, 829K)

kek, I recognize this artist

future doctors and scientist user ;)

Its definitely possible that in the future we create such things, but most likely it will be sythetics that can mimic organic material like bone and muscle, along with AI to control the "brain"

Forgot pic

Attached: sinis_02.jpg (1600x1296, 238K)

>Having a weapon that vulnerable to heat, radiation, chemical and bio-agents.
And how do you feed it?

god i wish that were me

Attached: 1531108996330.jpg (10000x10000, 1.61M)

I seriously thought this was some zombie movie at first.

Attached: 589038453342.jpg (1076x975, 121K)

B.O.W.s all day errday

Attached: maxresdefault (12).jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Non-organic weapons are vulnerable to everything in that list except bio-agents.

the cia did it better than the space wizards

Attached: tenno.png (300x390, 131K)

A relic, a mere vessel. Hand it over to go to a new world.

Attached: A-anim.279.jpg (843x362, 288K)

Because it'll get bigger and I'm not quite sure if this thing has loyalty.

Attached: ShockTrooper.jpg (432x711, 154K)

>SWEATERS
Shock troopers are such niggers
Them and their stupid turkish guns.

the best "bio-hazard, bio-weapon" video game i've ever played

Attached: area-51-ps2-D_NQ_NP_13822-MLM20081461761_042014-F.jpg (1024x687, 163K)

Fug I remember playing that game when I was like 10.

Shit was real spoopy at the time.

I really wish Opposing force was cannon.

this shit was terrifying
>the first scientist you saw turn behind the glass pane

Attached: 1478118102353.jpg (125x125, 2K)

It is though, right? The new Find Freeman Game made Adrian Shepard canon, he also has a brother

>organic weapons
Trashed by cyborgs, androids, robots and power armor without mercy

Attached: 1529565586698.jpg (207x208, 11K)

>hunt down the refund cannon

Attached: This guy.gif (675x227, 73K)

>EMP Bomb

Hardened electronics don't care about that

It's canon unless otherwise stated.

I wouldn't worry about it

Attached: 20180713_212917.jpg (2560x1440, 2.04M)

all hail the new flesh

Attached: 5773847344441030557.jpg (1030x557, 99K)

earthfinalconflict.wikia.com/wiki/Skrill

what a nice dog
post moar bioweapons of this variety

Attached: 1519863423644.jpg (2558x2971, 599K)

Waiting for this. Some resident evil bio weapons are way more terrifying than skynet bullshit. BOWS are self replicating, cheap to produce just treat some humans with the G and T virus, self sustaining since they can consume their victims, and some are virtually unkillable (like William Birkin) since they keep mutating everytime they are incapacitated.

Xenomorph are just as scary. Bio weapons are top tier sophisticated military weapons.

not self healing, slight manufacture deformities result in catastrophic failures, metals, petroleum, and rare earth minerals are finite and require extensive mining operations (recycling yields less material, no matter what, each time it's recycled), can't self replicate at the same rate as a biological organism without having the requisite facilities already in place,

In short look at the zerg rush from starcraft.

My cock is an organic weapon.

Since you're a retarded faggot with aids then, technically, yes.

relaunch when

it looks like they are on fire starting at 0:38

20 years later and those fucking things still freak me out

What am I looking at here?

yeah, but the CIA didn't make an AIDS rifle

Attached: Rifle that closes pools.png (512x342, 164K)

By the time you can craft the zerg into existence none of the technical issues you listed no longer exist

>Could they become a reality in the distant future or is it just nightmare fuel?
Who is cthulhu?

Maybe. Those are way larger technical hurdles than crafting a bioweapon through mutation, selective breeding, and invitro fertilization. We can already do the latter. It may not be a zerg but it could be a bioweapon of some destructive force.

Cthulhu is not biological and persists even if physical form is destroyed

Yep. He's a God from before time and form existed. He just came to earth for the sweet naps.

A couple of autonomous drones can kill hundreds of beasts without risking any casualties and require no gestation time, also, biologicals are vulnerable to broad range of environmental hazards

Average Russian

An occupant of Hell

Attached: smudge.jpg (960x960, 44K)

In a war of attrition. Which is what it would be in the end. The adaptable bioweapon will win. Robots aren't as malleable to changing conditions and resources. Just like how near the end of WW2 weapons became more rudimentary.

>biologicals are vulnerable to broad range of environmental hazards
Biological creatures adapt. Gestation times can be incredibly short for some animals and there can be new generations replenishing each other all the time.

I don't think you can adapt to survive cyanide and the like

Only if I can get fucked by fourteen werewolves

You can add cianide resistant mitochondria to the mix so there is still energy being produced(althought at the cost of heat) and the rifle doesn't actually dies.

Attached: IMG_20180621_1955063-01.jpg (2704x4056, 2.39M)

Bio weapons should be destroyed.

It's canon unless it is not.
There is some hints to it in HL2 and some words has come from valve for some possible future stuff.

what am I looking at here?

Attached: wtf lol.png (996x662, 1.36M)

Yes... sort of.

The main problem is that you have to design a biological weapon that is capable of sustaining several kilojoules in one second and at the same time exchange the heat with the environment, but in a way that is safe for the operator.

This means that the projectiles themselves are the essential part, they have to be very efficient because the heat will go to the giant sack of water that surrounds the cannon, which at first it's fine, but the heat will not simply dissipate, you have to probably add some high surface tubes on the outside for exchange(which will be extremely vulnerable) and yet the heat dissipation won't probably be better than that of a gun(unless you throw away the water, then yes it's more efficient than a gun but now you lost the vital liquid).

On terms of function, biological systems are more a bunch of nanomachines suspended in water working in coordination to achieve several tasks, so yes, they can probably regenerate and absorb some damage since they are inherently redundant, but these systems will be much more interdependent and some so critical that if it fails the rest of the gun will die or suffer regulatory syndromes(imagine that the enemy hits the hormone production centers and now your gun has the equivalent of depresion, or becomes hyperactive).

Also, a biological gun needs a hibernation mechanism, being nanomachines, they have to spend quite a bit on maintaining themselves, that means a constant influx of energy and matter, but that might not be that much of a problem if we manage to dry it and store, the problem is that after rehydrating it won't probably be usable right away and will require a "recuperation" period of some lenght.

And of course, the weapon might become ill or "born" malfunctioning with some syndrome that no one notices, this could hapen at a rate of 1:10.000 or even rarer, but it can happen, this heterogeneity might happen with the inner workins of the gun like it having a "mood".

Spain, continental Africa cities of Ceuta or Melilla, with one thousand economic inmigrants crossing the fences to enter Spanish territory and therefore, the EU.

Did any of you nerds play The conduit? Cool race of aliens had living wepons that were Neeto/10

Dude its canon. CIA became big guy space wizards

>Evolva
>Area 51
>Genesis
>Half life
>Prey(2006)
>System shock 2
>Empire Earth 3
>Geneforge
>prototype 1-2

The games that I remember that have bioweapons to some significant extent.

We need that wall asap

Not a game but a nice book series containing aliens who mass deploy genetically modified organisms as weapons
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voyage_of_the_Space_Bubble

Attached: images.jpg (505x768, 60K)

I wouldn't say nightmare.

Attached: 1481978838824.jpg (1003x1417, 1.18M)

>picrelated
YOU RUINED A PERFECTLY GOOD ANIME YOU AND YOUR FUCKING WAIFU SQUAD I FUCKING HATE YOU HATE YOU HATE YOU FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUCK

what are you some kind of spurdo acolyte?

Attached: 72691jluj0sz.jpg (1536x2048, 308K)

I'm sure you could, you just need a helping hand.

I want to see biological armor plates and flight propulsion systems, as in would be dope as fuck

What anime, senpai?

>tfw surplus anti-airform quill launcher is old enough to finally reach sexual maturity.
>It's the size of a small car and stands on three long and slender legs. It's body a mass of grey-black hardened chitin and bio-polymer.
>Shaped kind of like a bowling pin, the legs emanating from its waist.
>almost feminine.
>starts bulging with unhatched eggs.
>tracking organs start following your movements.
>maintenance stoma dripping mucus.
>every time you go feed it it thrusts its swollen intake port into your arms.
>reloading crane/arm flailing at your crotch.
>gurgles seductively at night. Mangled pre-learned phrases butchered to try and call you down.
>FRIENDLY UNIT...I REQUIRE RELOAD.. RELOAD... TARGET SIGHTED... RELOAD...
>LAND TROOPS...INSIDE ME...

My life is worse for having read this

Attached: 1508273180222.png (658x662, 59K)

god this is hot

you can’t adapt against napalm

>TFW you'll never get to kill nigger parasites from a helicopter LMG.
Why live

It's a photoshop some guy did of himself for some fetish shit but rotated and with a grain filter over it to look spoopy.

The original image is more terrifying imo because someone did that to a pic of themself and thought it looked good.

Fucking hell, are you lolicon jon?

that's an alien augmented for combat my man
this would be scary in real life but not efficient in a war zone

absolutely incorrect, opposing force is not canon. no elements of opposing force are mentioned at all in hl2, therefore it is not canon until valve introduces a single element from it.

Sidonia no Kishi.
Izana is best girl. Mugi is boring.

Attached: 1482524012147.jpg (1130x1600, 525K)

Its a meme about the avarage deivantart 3d fetish watcher
knowyourmeme.com/memes/god-i-wish-that-were-me

I swear to god, he looks just like this cringeworthy motherfucker I knew in college. dude never showered and looked up loli hentai in public.