Not giving a shit anymore

I just don’t care.
Why should I?
Gun laws have been increasing in severity over the past 100 years, so why should I follow them?
I really don’t care anymore, either I go to federal prison for a couple years, or I get shot ala Waco.

I guess I’m just angry my hobby is being attacked and ostracized.
I guess this is a ‘don’t comply’ thread?
I’ve just gotten irrationally angry after I’ve seen Californian style laws.

I’m not ATF, I don’t care if you post or not. I just wanted to get it off my chest.

Attached: F8D09C8C-321D-4169-BEC8-ACF566E0D9AF.jpg (3264x2448, 1.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

zib-militaria.de/epages/61431412.mobile/de_DE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/61431412/Products/10520
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/842
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do it

Don’t be be a zog cog. Don’t comply

More of my thought on the matter

I’ve gone out of my way to break these laws.
I’m working of a short barreled shotgun right now, as pictured in OP.
Right now, the rib between the barrels is hollow, so I’m going to fill it with steel wool and cover the top with liberal amounts of solder. Cover the top with liquid Gun blue.

In other news, also got this from Wish.

Attached: 74CBFF42-C2BA-4392-929D-0D7DEEE7039A.jpg (3264x2448, 1.3M)

There are many states where people don't comply with the laws of the state. Places where people don't comply with federal laws are far less common because of how they are enforced. State laws are state problems so the police have to deal with it and they usually have better shit to do. Federal law has the ATF who has no other purpose (alcohol and tobacco my ass) other than to enforce their shit.

Be careful. Be especially careful with automatic weapons. People call the police anytime they hear automatic weapon fire. Other things like homemade suppressors, SBRs, etc don't make nearly as much noise, so out of sight is out of mind.

nice light switch

Is there anything else that’s neat and illegal?
Full auto and a short barreled shotgun.
I’ve played with explosives, still kinda know about them.
That’s really all I know that fun and illegal besides putting a vertical grip on a pistol.

go for it, after all, you're just cutting a tube

Well if you're a better shot than the ATF agent you win, trial by combat

Ha, that was what mine came in as.

Attached: 9E6700BC-E9BD-4BF8-83C8-EA76DD280A37.jpg (3264x2448, 1.31M)

The way I look at it is, there are drug dealers out there with much more illegal shit, that are way more open about it, and are under no real threat outside local PD for said dealing.
There are functioning addicts out there who probably text meth dealers and browse Jow Forums from the same phone and are entirely under the ATF's radar - so an average Joe would more than likely be fine.

Could easily make your own drop in Auto sear for AR platform rifles. You can use polymer or aluminum. Produces no visual indication on the rifle either.

The selector switch and disconnector aren't regulated either.

Just weld it and reheat treat the barrels. Do it before you cut.

Unironically they should bring this back

im with you user. i uncucked my california ARs last year and never looked back. fuck the traitors

This OP disobey

SAVE YOUR BREATH, ATF

>This thread

Attached: 1525126174604.png (495x450, 320K)

Oh yea, that reminded me.
Posting my illegal files, they were a bitch to find.
I’ll suck anyone’s dick for a way to make a AK full auto. Like a drop in sear, not that shoe string trick.

Attached: 123F0E3C-CFAD-430A-A7F4-472323FAC0DC.jpg (711x1024, 140K)

I should have a version of this with measurements.

Attached: 7178C639-2322-4F46-B044-AB5EB7B6EE15.jpg (442x360, 20K)

Got no idea what this is, might delete if not on topic.

Attached: 33DDED3E-1552-4C42-AC12-A6231F83DA50.jpg (724x1024, 109K)

Oh neat. Glock sear.

In other news, I need a Germany user to help me.
There’s a German website selling a PPSH, it dosent have a bolt or a barrel.
If a German user willing to be the middle man, I’ll pay enough money to cover the cost of the PPSH, shipping to ship it in a couple different packages, and however much more for your pocket.

Attached: CA2EA35C-FA39-4B12-B47A-097795FE5D7C.jpg (909x492, 56K)

Here’s that link to the website I mentioned.
Post a burner email if you want to help a man out.

zib-militaria.de/epages/61431412.mobile/de_DE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/61431412/Products/10520

Attached: D478B67F-05F9-4BCB-A6FC-D06A61BF85C2.jpg (187x1024, 46K)

A true patriot! Do it, op.

Have fun in prison

Then waco would be justified since the cheated and brought in tanks.

I did it to a $100 mossberg clone of mine. Complete with mares leg. Fun little scattergat

These threads are ATF honeypots.

As long as you can make it impossible for the cops to find out...

Have no idea if it works. Just downloaded it a while ago.

Attached: ak sear.jpg (1806x941, 229K)

Information is free. No harm in that. These are for informational porpoises only.

Attached: C1 anons.jpg (836x851, 125K)

Not if he goes down in a blaze of glory.

Too late.

Attached: e4s3r.jpg (490x692, 97K)

Cheating =/= winning and wanting to settle a score after a loss is always fair.

EXCEPT

If you have the things in question, then it becomes intent. Fuck off ATF.

I just wanted to post in this thread and thank you guys for allowing us to shoulder SIG braces for now.

if you guys could stop being faggot dog killers and making honey pot threads, the rest of DHS and America thanks you.

Attached: 1530805242371.png (431x483, 597K)

will a range give a shit if you have a SBS?

Appealing to their human side will do nothing. For whatever reason, part of the test for getting into the ATF is proving that you're actually a dog-killing Synth.

>is that registered?
>>Yeah I filled out my form 1 and got the ATFs approval
>oh okay, well be safe
What are they going to do? Call the ATF and ask? Even so it’s like you give them your real ID at the range and don’t pay in cash.

i have always followed state and federal laws and recommend you do as well. its the right thing to do

Go away, I’ve had nuff of your Jewish trickery

>information
>illegal

Found an actual version of that.
Could I get some clarification?
I really don’t understand how this trips the disconnect.

Attached: 5D1B5E46-8CF2-4F50-B73F-14ECEC832B4F.jpg (800x600, 95K)

damn that looks retarded. Do it the right way and get a full auto bcg, auto trigger group, and cut a hole in your receiver.

Btw, don’t actually do this man. You don’t wanna get 10 years in pound town for a stupid gun

>get a full auto bcg, auto trigger group
From what tree can I pick these fruits

imagine if the sons of liberty or militia at lexington had that mentality

I still can't believe that idiot captured his fingerprints in such high detail when sharing pictures of his super-illegal glock auto sear.

Attached: busted.jpg (634x668, 61K)

Around here yes, the fudds will call the cops who will show up and ask for your forms. I watched this shit happen at the only outdoor range in 50 miles.

oi, cant you read the kings parchment you wanker? turn in your pennsylvania rifle you cheeky bastard. you dont wanna get 10 years on a british prison ship

Pussy

These files aren't illegal. Even disseminating bomb making information is protected under the first amendment so long as you don't disseminate it with instructions to use it for violent purposes or to people you reasonably believe will use it for violent purposes.

>(2)Prohibition.—It shall be unlawful for any person—
>(A) to teach or demonstrate the making or use of an explosive, a destructive device, or a weapon of mass destruction, or to distribute by any means information pertaining to, in whole or in part, the manufacture or use of an explosive, destructive device, or weapon of mass destruction, with the INTENT that the teaching, demonstration, or information be used for, or in furtherance of, AN ACTIVITY THAT CONSTITUTES A FEDERAL CRIME OF VIOLENCE; or
>(B) to teach or demonstrate to any person the making or use of an explosive, a destructive device, or a weapon of mass destruction, or to distribute to any person, by any means, information pertaining to, in whole or in part, the manufacture or use of an explosive, destructive device, or weapon of mass destruction, knowing that such person INTENDS to use the teaching, demonstration, or information for, or in furtherance of, AN ACTIVITY THAT CONSTITUTES A FEDERAL CRIME OF VIOLENCE.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/842

That being said, I wouldn't post in this thread since OP has clearly demonstrated his intent to break the laws in question and you may be opening yourself up to criminal liability should he do something stupid.

Germ with a license reporting in. The primary problem would be to get the gun out of Germany into the US. I am not sure about the laws in that regard.

I want to get a wood HK parts kit for my PTR, specifically just the stock set. An I’ve seen them very affordable from that German website. Would you have any problems exporting that? I’ve seen furniture kits for other rifles on eBay from euro countries

If you pay for customs I wouldn't mind necessarily. Furniture is unregulated so it should be a lot easier to export aswell. Just need to make sure and read up on export laws.

I’m pretty tempted. Hit me up, I’ll probably get it next paycheck if it’s still a good deal. At work now so I probably won’t reply until I get home

So let’s say you disassembled it into its base components. How much would shipping cost on that?

what? are you talking about his lightswitch?

Depends on volume and weight, a disassembled stock shouldn't be too big or heavy so probs around 37 euros with DHL.

>I’m not ATF
Okay, ATF

>pic related
Why the fuck would you deactivate your shotgun?

That’s cool OP!
Fuck the government !
We should schedule a meet up

Attached: E5C9CBCD-08FF-451A-BF83-E76DCD52ABD0.png (500x506, 114K)

Bumping. Jow Forumsing infographics about shape charges

Attached: 1520643313520.jpg (1092x747, 203K)

The only controlled part in the US is the receiver. Shipping that to someone who doesn't have a license to sell guns would be illegal. You could "destroy" it by cutting it with a torch and hopefully your new friend can weld, or you could try something like hiding it in an erector set or something that wouldn't set off suspicions at an x-ray machine. Be careful germanon

I know, doesn't matter though because German laws are more restrictive than us laws so a rule of thumb is that if it is illegal in the US it is illegal in Germany. We are not talking about sending an unmarked package with gun parts, we are talking about properly getting the parts through customs (which is possible, just somewhat tedious).

I am not an idiot. I wouldn't risk federal prison for doing another mongolian basket-weaver a favor.

He'd be 50 years old if he was still alive.

Attached: mcveighdad.jpg (200x315, 13K)

I wish that was true, but it is only partially the case. If you kive in a libshit state like California they have basically given up on enforcing any but the most critical laws against the degenerate junkie/gang member/psychopath/repeat offenders. These people aren't above the law, they are below it. Without the authority to execute and lacking adequate prison space there's just no use arresting people who don't care about being in jail and have nothing to lose from getting another thing on their record.

Instead they are far more interested in chasing after and prosecuting people who are mostly law-abiding and contribute to society. Normies like me actually have shit to lose from going to prison because that conviction ruins our ability to earn a legitimate living afterwards. We basically get shoved into the same position as the degenerates without the benefit of knowing how to operate below the law in that environment. As a result, laws are a real deterrent to normal citizens and it only takes a few convictions here and there (basically lives completely turned inside out) to keep other normies in line. Because prosecuting normies actually does function as a deterrent, the system is far more motivated to do so than to go after Tyrone for his 100th felony/parole violation this week.

Explosives aren't illegal to manufacture without a license for your own use, though you may not transport them.

I don't know why people still act like these are useful.

It's kind of like being the good kid in class who sits in the front, is always on time and always does their homework.

The shitheels who sit in the back, yell/disrupt the class, throw stuff at the teacher, smoke meth and rob you at knife-point during recess get completely ignored by the teacher and school administrators because there's just no point.

But the minute YOU show up 5 minutes late because you had to bandage a wound after being shanked for being a "nerd", you get expelled and can't attend college.

Is this based on real world experience? I've found the opposite to be true. Those with a clean record are less likely to get put into the system. It's the rap-sheet guys that get investigated closely and put in jail for every little thing.

I'd imagine. I don't even know the guy in real life and I want to shank him.

There's a purge coming in September, making those parts kits illegal to sell.
Thank god some of them have gotten a second lease on life.

>purge coming in September
Details?

Synths like them replaced my brother. Damn synths...

Any AK parts kit

>implying machine fun parts are illegal to possess

Life is but a dream, death is but a door, and time is but a window.

lol wut. There are legal channels to own all these things, why take the risk of getting your door kicked down? Get a job and buy your stamps. You're retarded. Enjoy jail or never being able to shoot your guns without looking over your shoulder.

It looks cool in movies and videogames! OP is an idiot.

>Telling people of your intentions via anonymous imageboard
>Telling people of your intentions
>Telling on yourself
Nigga..

Attached: FB_IMG_1482728788815.jpg (720x720, 72K)

I'm getting the fuck out of this thread, you people are NUTS!
>thanks for the coffee :^)

>Light switch
I always thought those were just ATF honeypots lmao
Now my curiosity is piqued as to the function

Attached: tumblr_paa7a7WP711rnbunpo2_1280.png (946x946, 1.42M)

ITT, a bunch of people who don’t care about their puppers.

Reminder, Jow Forums is a brotherhood board

Attached: 1507349294655.gif (748x1006, 349K)

they will come visit you in a couple of weeks. just wait