Best bullpup

Okay Jow Forumsommandos, new fag here. I’m a big fan of bull pups. I bought a Tavor before I hate Jews, and now I’m looking for a cheap and reliable bullpup carbine that isn’t made by Jews. Looking at the RDB by Kel-Tec. Any recommendations? Also, anyone know if the MSDS is ever coming to America?

Attached: 55AA52CB-B32A-417E-B6CC-86A3188A34DD.png (750x1334, 924K)

>inb4 phone posting. Yes, I’m phone posting

>I bought a Tavor before I hate Jews
>Any recommendations?
Put the Tavor in your mouth and pull that trigger as hard as you can.

>Caring about Jews

dont you want 20% off your Meprolight user?

Sell it to me, id be glad to have 2

>love bullpups
>lefty
Why

Attached: 1530651657109.jpg (400x300, 12K)

Okay, done. Any recommendations for another bull pup?

Kel Tecs are shit

buy a desert tech

That’s over $2k my friend. I’m looking for cheaper guns. Though that was my first choice.

>Cheaper
>Bullpup

Kel-Tec is your only option

Lefty?

kek
>and now I’m looking for a cheap and reliable bullpup carbine that isn’t made by Jews
There isn't one. You can either have a reliable bullpup or a cheap bullpup.
>Looking at the RDB by Kel-Tec. Any recommendations?
Yes, that you don't get a RDB.
>Also, anyone know if the MSDS is ever coming to America?
No, the US already had MSDS, and because of the adoption of the GHS in 2012, all MSDS were required to be changed over to compliant SDS by June 1, 2015.

If you mean the MSBS, it's literally never happening. It's been "coming soon!" for longer than you've owned guns.

Nigga so dumb even his hands retarded

I meant MSBS. So there is no update on that?

Too vague, my bad.
I'm a lefty, but I love bullpups. (Not OP) I just wanted to complain.

This is very different that Jow Forums

If you end up buying one of these pieces of shit, don't be surprised if it ends up hiccuping on every little thing. While Kel-Tec may make it sound like an amazing gun, their craftsmanship is utter garbage. Kind of a shame too, an American made tacticool bullpup chambered for .308 sounds amazing in theory.

The only update is "coming soon guys we promise, not like the time we said that three years ago we mean it srsly guise"

Just quit being a stupid goy and fight fire with fire. Use tavor against the jew.

Out of sheer curiosity, what's Jow Forums's opinion on the SA80? Since we're on the topic of bullpups?

See if you can find a deal on a used AUG. It’s also Austrian, and an Austrian man holds the gold in the jew gassing olympics.

left handed? Most bullpups are designed to be ambi dumbass. or if by lefty you mean commie go kill yourself.

Attached: 1520767064638.jpg (800x588, 259K)

Quite being a cumdumpster and level up, then.

Trainwreck of a gun that has made it's way into becoming some what decent. Doesn't matter though because unless you're playing on serving in Her Majesty's armed forces you'll never hold one. I liked Ian's videos he filmed at ARES on the subject, good place to get started if you want to know more.

I see everyone ITT has had ample hands-on experience with their RDBs.

$500 bucks you can buy a used hi-point and that new bullpup stock High Tower Armory made.

Attached: IMG_5169.jpg (960x720, 84K)

awful gun that sorta got improved by HK and has no positive feedback on it except from people paid to use it

RDB is fine, and probably the only decent AR alternative for $900. Not the best bullpup but it works fine.

>buy shitty pre-alpha build gun with so many problems that even the DT fanboys at bullpupforum are pissed

The RDB is fantastic and quite possible the best suppressed 556 rifle I have ever used. Don't listen to this user.

/thread

Attached: KM-M17S.jpg (1600x478, 123K)

Bullpup is shit
/Thread.

Type 97 gen 2

its only 1k Syrup bucks.

>jewberg guns
>polygamist jewberg guns
>shit tier guns

Goddamn this place doesnt know what a quality bullpup is.

OP, give it a couple months for this badass to be released.
>Lithgow F90 Atrax
TRUE PATRICIANS CHOICE.

Attached: 05EA3F10-A192-47E0-BEC0-BEEB6198A4EC.jpg (750x318, 27K)

Got to finger fuck one the other day, felt nice and comfortable, honestly thinking of getting one myself.
The fact that you can give it an HnK slap makes me giggle a little.

RDB is notorious for dropping mags under recoil and pin breakages.

Literally every single bullpup on the US market is left compatible except for the M17S and conversion kits.

>couple months
Every god damn year.

my cheapest gun is a very reliable bullpup.. Chinese type97 $900 new

YES I'M A LEAF!!! sorry

best one hasn't come out yet

Attached: LithgowAtrax01.jpg (750x500, 48K)

>oy vey, muh shekels!

Fucking kike

This. They come in a beautiful Aryan Hwyte too, for +15 damage on minorities

Attached: 32424864824_4e8830cdae_c.jpg (800x450, 79K)

Still kicking myself for not picking up a hwite one when they were 1700

Horrible comment. Horrible suggestion. How does it feel that your life boils down to shitty memes?

Fuck off, kike.

>Kind of a shame too, an American made tacticool bullpup chambered for .308 sounds amazing in theory.

Nigga that's the RFB you're thinking of; the RDB is 5.56mm.

>I’m looking for a cheap and reliable bullpup carbine that isn’t made by Jews

are you seriously letting Jow Forums memes affect your life to that extent? According to those autists, Jews are rabid, money grubbing leftists that work to sow discord in society. Now, assuming that is true, why would they manufacture firearms for YOU? Why would they give you a tool with which to fight the exact tyranny and oppression they are supposedly inflicting?

sorry, but that doesn't make any sense. In my mind, there are two possibilities:

>Jow Forums is wrong, not all Jews are like that

OR

>IMI is a decent company that is opposed to the jew and/or leftists

either way, if you actually sold your tavor you might be a retard. They already had your money anyways, and the first gen tavor is excellent.

Attached: evUoUFE.jpg (1200x1200, 44K)

Nice bait

OY VEY ITS'S ANUDDAH SHOAH

Attached: merchant.png (600x600, 9K)

>why would they manufacture firearms for YOU
Because it makes money and a rifle in your hand does not change demographics and culture, which is how they are fighting their war. Did I mention it makes money? Money which can go to making sure you or your descendants are the last in line, meaning they never had to fire a bullet in anger. Are you seriously too stupid to understand this?

>>I bought a Tavor before I hate Jews
>>I’m looking for a cheap and reliable bullpup carbine that isn’t made by Jews
>are you seriously letting Jow Forums memes affect your life to that extent? According to those autists, Jews are rabid, money grubbing leftists that work to sow discord in society. Now, assuming that is true, why would they manufacture firearms for YOU? Why would they give you a tool with which to fight the exact tyranny and oppression they are supposedly inflicting?
>sorry, but that doesn't make any sense. In my mind, there are two possibilities:
>>Jow Forums is wrong, not all Jews are like that
>OR
>>IMI is a decent company that is opposed to the jew and/or leftists
>either way, if you actually sold your tavor you might be a retard. They already had your money anyways, and the first gen tavor is excellent.

Attached: 1515986941776.jpg (754x585, 233K)

>"theyre giving you guns! b-but they hate liburals!"
>literally no ones "giving" away guns, except to foreign freedom fighters who just so happen to destabilize israels enemies
>for every jewmade anything a person buys, theyve sold 100 of the same to that guys enemies
>falling for the Muh Greatest Ally meme this hard
>these mental gymnastics

"HE'LL YEAH!!!!1! BORTHER! I SUPPRORT,,, Gawds Chosen PEOPLE,,,!"

Kys Boomer faggot.

Attached: 1520186397941.jpg (745x181, 22K)

>a rifle in your hand does not change demographics and culture
Disagree completely

>they are fighting their war. Did I mention it makes money?
congrats, you just did an extreme amount of mental gymnastics. Every post I see into detail about how jews are behind gun control. And yet, "they" sell a huge amount of firearms, and well over 1/3rd of all ammo produced at their plants... all going to u.s civilians. For...money? If jews are so smart and evil, they'd have a better way to make revenue than arming a society that is (or should be) opposed to their supposed tactics.

You can tell I hit a soft spot when polfags can't make an argument. Either explain why Jews want us armed, or admit that IMI isn't bad.

I invite you to consider the possibility that Israel and IMI are two separate entities. If you use your logic, I expect you to apply equal blame to Izhmash and Tula for arming African warlords.

>You can tell I hit a soft spot when polfags can't make an argument. Either explain why Jews want us armed, or admit that IMI isn't bad.
The goyim are going to be armed whether they sell Tavors or not, they might as well make some shekels off of it. The fact that IMI exists doesn't change my opinions of Jews.

Attached: goy18.png (225x225, 1K)

RFB

>hurrr durrr I disagree on demographics

t. The 56% and dropping
Hwyte Pop

>hurrr durrr I disagree that jews would sell peace of mind that helps them further their agenda financially and ideologically, thanks to the bazillions of dumbfuck boomer-tier moderates who stand idly by as their nation is takem from them by bankers and given to niggers and spics, because "at least I have muh 2nd ammendment"

See above response

>"hurr durrr snifff snorrrt I musta hit a sofy spot hurrrr"

T. Fucking retard who thinks being mocked for stupidity is "winning"

>hurrr durrr muh greatest ally wouldnt do that, theyre two separate entities anyway, something something africa something something ak

T. Fucking brainlet who doesnt know thw difference between guns that disappeared decades ago surfacing in conflict zones via private arms dealers, and a military industrial complex.

0/10 post, go home Ben Shapiro.

Attached: 27656957_1940742159575076_3956348114836701286_n-1.jpg (900x900, 60K)

AUG A3 or nothing. Bull pups are shit almost by definition. Kel Tec makes shitty bull pup rifles.

Will it hold up to sustained use?

iwonderwhosbehindthispost.jpg

Mine has so far, 1500 rounds in.

>The goyim are going to be armed whether they sell Tavors or not, they might as well make some shekels off of it
Maybe, but they literally sell rifle ammunition to us at incredibly cheap prices. That is something that can only help us. Why?

>The fact that IMI exists doesn't change my opinions of Jews.
and I'm not trying to. I just feel it's retarded to think that an organization that is even less "jewish" with their guns than the beloved H&K is evil.

>56% and dropping
The places in the U.S with the highest percentage of gun ownership are white and conservative. You moron. Also, nice meme.

>Fucking brainlet who doesnt know thw difference between guns that disappeared decades ago surfacing in conflict zones via private arms dealers, and a military industrial complex

and there you have it folks. Double standard. Kalashnikov "disappeared", but IMI guns are part of some grand schema to destroy the goyim. Go home you filthy vatnik.

Attached: f3772c22a75ad7fb6df853eeb6f6db06.jpg (550x343, 24K)

>That is something that can only help us.
MORE
BULLETS
DO
NOT
HELP

When you are one man with an expensive rifle against a hundred hooligans with halfway decent shooters (demographics), the smart money is still on the hundred no matter how much ammo you have. When your family and friends open the back door to those looters, tie your hands to the bed while you sleep and rat you out due to ***differences*** in opinion (culture), it does not matter how skilled you are in the art of poking holes in paper.

yes. they're good guns. keltec ironed out the kinks with the RFB.

Also as a wrong-handed person, I'd love to see more of these in the wild. Soooooo nice

well, you disagree with all of Jow Forums then. the majority of this board's wet dream is to shoot a pack of nogs with a high-performing rifle.

The RDB is a decent gun, fun to shoot, and is left hander friendly.

I sold mine because I wasn't comfortable with how I had to manipulate the rifle in order to check for a clear chamber. I had an incident where i thought the gun was empty, (safely) handed it to someone thinking it was cleared, he racked the charging handle and a live round ejected. I nearly shit myself because, again, i thought it was empty. I later partially funded a SCAR 17 purchase with the cash from the sale.

>I hate Jews now!
>better get rid of this bullpup I already own and enjoy shooting because JEWS
the Jews already got your money idiot, just keep using it

>all this IMI hate

Top Kek. More for me, Jow Forums retards

Attached: 15314101079550.jpg (2100x1181, 1.45M)

>b-but muh cherry picked locations for hwyte gunownership is somehow relevant to the point, idk wtf im talkin about lol

T. 56% Brainlet who thinks beaners in los angeles and niggers in philly dont vote in federal elections and arent swinging the nation further and further towards coastal metropolitan progressive interests, hopes obfuscating with irrelevant data can hide how stupid he is

>b-but muh double standard

How fucking stupid are you comparing a weapon that was mostly provided by a now non-existent state or stolen in the aftermath of said state to the modern political machinations of the mil-indust complex? Did the kikes circumcize your fucking brain too? Fucking imbecile. Thats like claiming fucking lockheed martin and the us political elite arent in mutually advantageous relationship because hipoints are widely used by niggers. False equivalence as fuck.

Final Score: A Kick In The Fucking Ovaries/10, remove yourself from existence, retardo.

Attached: FB_IMG_1465433418758.jpg (502x410, 28K)

>cherry picked locations
It's not though. Places with more guns are white and conservative. Prove me wrong.

>You're a brainlet who thinks beaners in los angeles and niggers in philly dont vote in federal elections and arent swinging the nation further
you're projecting and moving goalposts. back to the discussion please.

>a weapon that was mostly provided by a now non-existent state or stolen in the aftermath of said state

You're incredibly naive to think that the collapse of the soviet union somehow erases the millions of rifles they exported. They hand delivered millions of rifles to every single nation they wanted to de-facto overtake. African countries, vietnam, china, korea, middle east, etc. Many of these were wayyy after the collapse too.

And here you are, claiming these rifles "disappeared", while in the same breath exclaiming that IMI (which are single digit% compared to Russia's) exports are reprehensible. Either blame Izhmash and Tula for Russia's actions, or don't blame IMI for Israel's. Ease up on the cognitive dissonance, it makes you look crazy.

stfu kike

>specific places that I chose for my aegument and do not reflect the whole
>"i-its not cherry picking"

Wow, you are a big dumb and stoopid

>"i dont know what projecting or goalpost moving means but Im gonna use them and hope I sound smart"

Attack of the Turbo Dumbass from Planet Imbecile

>hurrf durfff I cant read so Imma hit repeat

Confirmed for fucking Anal Fungal Infection-tier IQ. Go get your parents to reread it for you, and then ask them to missile kick you off the planet for being such a fucking bellend.

I fucking hate you and I hope you die, dumbass faggot.

Attached: c0c.jpg (634x650, 40K)

>>are you seriously letting Jow Forums memes affect your life to that extent? According to those autists, Jews are rabid, money grubbing leftists that work to sow discord in society. Now, assuming that is true, why would they manufacture firearms for YOU? Why would they give you a tool with which to fight the exact tyranny and oppression they are supposedly inflicting?

why would jews sell you something? cuz they are jews. they probably sold the zyklon b that was allegedly used.

Polfags are always cancer, they can't defend a position so they post bait and childish insults for quick (You)'s.

You still haven't explained why you hold IMI to a different standard than Izhmash. Your little analogy about hi-point proves that you do.

>Russia sells rifles to terrorist and communist organizations across the globe
>compares that to hi-point selling gats to nogs

>Israel sells and distributes less than 5% of what Russia did, only in bordering nations
>compares that to an evil government conspiracy

See? Double standard. I don't see you shitting on people for owning an AK. Yet you sure as fuck do for the tavor. Why?