Here is your firearm for tonight

Here is your firearm for tonight.

Attached: Tpp19115.jpg (723x346, 96K)

Overall good game held back by a poor story and lackluster open world, went simultaneously too far but not far enough when it's Franken guns in that you could put literally anything on them but not very much as far as meaningful customization.

what would you have wanted to see in terms of customization?

Attached: Tppgl3.jpg (896x922, 398K)

i fucking love mgs5 i should finish it on pc finally

It's story was great, user. The Metal Gear Solid series has some of the best writing that Kojima can muster and while MGSV lost some of the spark that made the earlier games great it streamlined a lot of processes that would've been irritating when playing an open-world game instead of individual missions with set-pieces.

My only gripe is that Kojima was never able to fully realize MGSV since it's literally missing 30% of the game (final missions & cutscenes, Huey's secret project, cut content) and I got jew'd by Konami for purchasing the collector's edition which lacked the DLC codes that were supposed to be included in the box (which they then expected me to repurchase at full price).

As far as the customization was concerned, I was upset that you had to go through so many steps to get some of the top-tier weaponry which isn't even that cool or fun. I just went around with my squirt gun.

Attached: 1362277148915.jpg (4092x4092, 785K)

I disagree.
It was a good story held back by horrible customization and a half baked but promising open world.
Given another game I believe Kojima would have made that open world concept a hell of a lot better.
Still, like most open world games it needed to have all the buildings have an interior to feel like an open world instead of a giant prop, which it didn’t do, and as such it was half baked.

For being frankenguns they were definitely better than most.
Needed more options as far as suppressed rifles and non lethal primaries though.

More viable underbarrel options like the grenade launcher in your post, and more weapons that would really benefit from having the underbarrel already in the game like the airburst grenade having underbarrel pistols or the shotguns also having access to them

From my point of view it's basically an unnecessary addition to the original metal gear, we were sold on it being the story of big boss' descent and peace walker arguably did it better because it showed his disillusion to both the east and the West and the beginnings of outer haven. The worst thing BB does in mgsv is set up a single person to be a target in a rather lore breaking way even by mgs standards while in pw he basically becomes a nuclear power.

The game could've been easily fixed with less side ops and repeat missions, a bit of restructuring, a handful more boss fights like chico, psycho mantis himself, and a considerable amount of time playing as the real BB doing fucked up shit in the background

This mission was dope as fuck.

Attached: 20160825045307_1.jpg (1920x1080, 249K)

my favourite part was def. the setting. The voice acting for the russians was really good and it felt so fun to ride around on a horse, slow mo in front of an outpost and headshot soviets with a revolver. And doing the sideops was really fun too, like taking out a bmp and having a squads of russians freak out
didn't like the nig world too much

I have very meh feelings about the game, but there are definitely some gun designs that I love, primarily the level 5 AM-D114.
>dat polished metal frame and parkerized slide
>dat dark wood grip
>dat thicc supressor height match sights

Attached: MGSV AMD114_2.jpg (1200x675, 44K)

nig world had some neat story missions but I relaxed around blacks too much before *that* part happened and a lot of my dudes got throat AIDS

>underbarrel pistol
What tactical advantage could this have?

Attached: FFlfTqh.jpg (1920x1080, 290K)

Is there a precedent for this?
I've seen weird shit attached to guns, but never a chopped double barrel.

Attached: MGSV-UBshotgun-2.jpg (1920x1080, 117K)

if you pull both triggers at the same time that's double the boolet

My friend once ducked taped a coach gun to his AK.

It was actually pretty fun to shoot and it saved his ass when his mag went empty

If you've got the money, there's a gunsmith out there somewhere that will fabricate a mount for it.

>saved his ass
Story time.

>no underbarrel water pistol
God damned konami.

>good story
>Kojima

Mutually exclusive. Even the people that have to translate his gibberish think so.

Why make a carbine style pistol that you still need to hold like a pistol?

But having to play it again at the end was dumb as fuck.