Attached: 3D.jpg (1266x1127, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/jGuJ40CS
hooktube.com/watch?v=-_ayHfaHCXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LHtxkjBI0bQ&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=zTvz8xDb8js
github.com/maduce/fosscad-repo
pastebin.com/uF0NV5Nf
cuzzs.cz/userfiles/documents/Vyber_rizeni/0720013/Priloha_zarizeni_pro_zkousky_N1265 EN_16264_(E).pdf
tomsguide.com/us/3d-printing-materials,news-24392.html
appropedia.org/Open-source_metal_3-D_printer
appropedia.org/MOST_open-source_metal_3-D_printer_v2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>3D Printed Weapons Guide

pastebin.com/jGuJ40CS

Hooktube'd video

hooktube.com/watch?v=-_ayHfaHCXQ

I'm gonna start printing in September, just gathering files now
August 1st is the day DEFCAD goes back up there will be an assload of free files on there

Attached: ShutyAP9.png (1920x1080, 1.58M)

Posting in legendary thread.

Lets get some 3D autosear printing action, for educational purposes only!

Attached: 3d printed gun.png (2140x1739, 3.89M)

FIND VIDEOS LIKE THIS AND SAVE THE FILES WHO KNOWS HOW LONG WE HAVE BEFORE GOOGLE MAKES A MOVE

youtube.com/watch?v=LHtxkjBI0bQ&t=6s

I never get the focus on "fully 3d printed" with these gun designers

Especially with US and even most foreign laws being extremely ill equipped to handle the idea of unregulated firearm parts and/or the use of common components. Or 80% kits for said components if regulated in some capacity.

Imagine a gun design taking 3D printing and metal reenforcement
>Buy a 80% set of laser cut metal plates off Alibaba or eBay you just have to cut with a jewlers saw shipped to your house marked as sheet metal on the import form
>Buy chamber inserts, barrel in country where they aren't regulated, etc. All marked as non firearm parts in the same way those nifty little "solvent trap" oil filter supressor reducers are sold
>Printing paths designed to be done in multiple steps.
>IE print base, insert metal bit no1 here
>Next part of path. Ok insert metal bit here
>Have all the structural metal parts interlock in some way and all the 3D printing be to hold it together/aesthetics
>Now have a gun will survive multiple shots and have some layer of functionality as a viable weapon
Take the above and make it cap and ball, especially cap and ball using nail gun blanks, and you have a gun effectively unregulatable.

That's a good point, and a lot of designs are branching out especially in terms of barrels

Ammo is an even better print, here's a 12g
youtube.com/watch?v=zTvz8xDb8js

Glow in the dark filament for cheap ass night sights? Think I'm gonna try that

Happy first birthday /3dg/

Attached: 1528914097189.jpg (1024x768, 99K)

>a 3d printed mortar cannon
>rear loaded pipe with fuse tie
>front loaded with rocks and nails
>"Tyrese, give these niggas a volley" becomes reality
I'm fucking ready

Thinking too small
>3D printed mortar round meant for standard diameter 3" plumbing pipe
>No. 10 bp cap on the base
>Bp charge filtered through printed helical rocket nozzle
>impact trigger up top is another no10 cap parked on top of a bunch of bp and buckshot

But I like where you're coming from, but you're thinking too small
>3D printed fire control group
>Schedule 40 (3") black pipe barrel and endcap
>Bp charge and like 3lbs of no.2 buckshot packed like a standard muzzleloading shotgun with cards or like canister shot in a self contained paper cartridge
>Set up in over the shoulder recoilless rifle configuration as a one man walking claymore wall of death.
>100% legal not nfa not firearm

Attached: m18-57mm-recoilless-rifle-firing-video-735x413.jpg (735x413, 72K)

they're engineers, making a 3d printed gun is one constriction, making a fully 3d printed gun with no metal parts is another entirely

>Making a gun with no metal parts
>Anything but a meme to piss off fearmongering normie antigunners
It's been done. Everything after the liberator that doesn't use normal fucking springs and a barrel liner is missing the fucking point.

A 20 shot rotary .22lr Nerf gun with a steel frame, barrel liners of 3/16" brake line, and a double action trigger set up in a SBR configuration with the option to print a buffer tube mount and take standard picattiny accessories is far more damaging and useful than a single shot hand remover

A 4 shot .38special/.380/32.acp pepperbox style Derringer using barrel liners and internal steel reenforcement is actually useful as a self defense weapon.

I fully realize nost engineers are straight up autists but defcad and other "groups" designing firearms need to start listening to their ideas guy or find one to add to the production team.

>that doesn't use normal fucking springs and a barrel liner is missing the fucking point.

there are plenty of 3d printed guns with barrel liners

if you think they're missing the point because your specific designed niche of gun isn't being produced for 3d printing, go make it yourself instead of being a faggot "ideas guy" and whining that the world isn't making exactly what you want, and that you decide what "the point" of 3d printing guns is

>Implying I'm not an Engineering student and 3D solidworks and mastercam designer
The hardest part of the liberator was designing the 3D printed springs (you can't print on most normie/hobbyist level printers). Simply to make a "ghost gun" to piss off antigunners across the world

But you right now, as a yurocuck let alone American can rely on the fact that customs isn't that good at their jobs and most firearm parts aren't regulated.

A gun designed around name a thing
>AR fire control group
>Ruger gp100 trigger/internals you can buy
>Production barrels like 10-22 charger blanks
>Metal frame reinforcement put strategically into additive manufacturing
>Larger focus on using 3D printing for sand casting of brass or potmetals to be able to backyard yourself a saturday night special
Etc. Should be the future of 3D (((ghost gun))) manufacturing.

Even warfairy fell into the
>Full 3D printing
Meme when his designs could have been entirely functional to the point of being better than a polymer lower via the simple addition of a few strips of steel reinforcement and a side plate or two to do the brunt of supporting trigger group pins.

But he had the good idea to release his a s t h e t i c as fuck stock design as a standalone for a normal lower, 80% or otherwise.

3D printing firearm design has petered out due to it's inherent lack of functionality and high intro cost.

But if you could buy a $800 3D printer and buy a $40 kit of metal bits on eBay and make an actual gun that could fire 200 rounds a range trip, hot fucking damn. And then load the file for the other 10 guns you're going to print that month?
Gun control=dead
Effective gun control in shit holes=dead
>Totalitarianism=dead

Does anyone have detailed blueprints for an A2 stock? I'm trying to print a modified one.

Attached: 1531249863090m.jpg (1024x683, 101K)

>A 4 shot .38special/.380/32.acp pepperbox style Derringer using barrel liners and internal steel reenforcement is actually useful as a self defense weapon.
I would very much like one.
Perhaps if one of you Americans could modify this existing design to do so in a safe and reliable manner. Do note that the design of the "Liberator Pepperbox" is not safe as it actually explodes when being fired. But I do suspect such incident are a result of people firing from a plastic barrel, printing it with the wrong material, wrong way, and, of course, the design itself.

Attached: liberator-pepperbox.jpg (660x371, 17K)

I'd lose my "loicense" if I did fuck with these, you see. Just to give a reason as to why I'm not doing so myself.

I wonder if they'll be making binary triggers for 3d printing or some milling machine
I wanna make one for the vz 61/64
>t. doesn't know fuckall about either

NFA stuff is still illegal under ITAR and won't be changing any time soon.

Tried it, 3d printed an inert mortar for testing. Used no.4 (?) .22 roofing blank seated in a spent .45 case for strength at the base. Shit was fucked, blew the end out of the pipe, need to use better material next time or maybe slower propellant. Tbh, best 3d printed weapon I've made on my printers has been a sabot and fin set for a 8in construction nail, used my air cannon to fire it at considerable speed. Interesting concept I need to improve on.

With my idea of integral interlocking metal within a 3D printed superstructure you could easily cut down on bulk and mass.

For us burgers a design using DA gp100 trigger components or plasma cut DAO basic 2 part self resetting trigger, with the plans to make those via sand casting for yuros and azyns, and a simple self self indexing rachet and pawl mechanism instead of the retarded webly semi auto inspired DAO triggers of (admittedly interesting and as a pure "can I do this" matter a technical marvel like the PATRICK... But trying to recreate the wheel) most 3D designs would make a gun that could actually shoot more than a few shots before kabooming

Pair that with being designed around nail gun charges or blanks (4-6 shot muzzle loading pepperbox) and a 20+round Nerf rapidfire style rotary "magazine" and a quick release(effective mag catch release) for swapping out cylinders would be a viable pdw a Euro could assemble from plumbing components, a few unregulated parts, sheet steel, etc. for peace of mind on a rainy day/muzzieocalipse

Try the same thing with a model cannon liner
Or if you know a guy with a machine shop
>internally thread end of 3" seamless carbon steel pipe
>turn and thread a solid steel breach plug out of 2-3" of round stock
Congratulations, you now have a mortar tube

What propelliant did you use and what was the burn rate/pressure curve? I mentioned bp or bp substitute because it's slow burning yet makes a lot of push. Rifle powder would probably be best if using standard reloading powder but anything smokeless could easily have you run into the peak pressure issue and rupture the powder chamber instead of filtering out the rocket cone

I used a nail gun blank, uncertain as to the specifics of burn rate and the like. In retrospect, my mortar design was probably wanting. However, despite destroying my tube, I will add that the 100% infill PLA I used stood up admirably. I probably need to use something like you've mentioned and have access to a cnc or lathe to make a sturdy insert for the shell.

If anyone here has a binary AR trigger
Pics of the bottom, top, left, right side, and front back of each piece would be nice so I can start modeling it
oh having it right next to a ruler helps too

If i ever get one, I'll post to Jow Forums
although I'll do some googling in the meantime, hopefully find something

Writing these on a todo list, I know some of them are bigger tasks than others so I'll try to keep things simple starting out

>AR binary trigger
>AR fire control group
>AR or AK grip pic related

1913 picatinny rail prints
>Fixed sights
>Raisers
>Scope mounts?

Big shit
>Glock receiver clone
>Glock 9mm luger 33 round mag
>A 20 shot rotary .22lr with steel inserts and steel barrel

Attached: GripsIWouldLike.png (500x383, 240K)

Why no prints based around pic related?

Attached: 12_gauge_9mm_EXTENDED__49766.1418678833.1280.1280_grande.jpg (500x500, 12K)

Because it just became legal a few days ago
I'll add it to my to-do list

>Because it just became legal a few days ago

I can't wait to see where the scene is a year from now.

Me too
I'm gonna keep up the threads so everyone can check up on our progress
>tfw sexy, reliable 3D printed funs for $200 from the library

Attached: pencil.gif (174x178, 556K)

Its always been legal to make your own guns. The case was whether you could distribute the plans as digital files that have the ability to pass over international borders via the internet. This was a free speech argument.

How could anyone think plastic shot will be as effective as lead shot? I suppose I know nothing about the industry so I don't know if we have strong enough plastic to compete or not. Either way, it isn't like lead itself is ever going to be outlawed.

I have an engineer nephew who does this 3D printing shit for a living for the MIC. He's got access to some sexy macheens.

How has no one linked the FOSSCAD mega pack yet?
github.com/maduce/fosscad-repo

Downloaded

Thanks user

I'll add it to the pastebin, looks friendlier than pirate bay

Thanks user

It's usually a part of the ar/k/ which has some other gunsmithing and Jow Forums related documents in it. Can post magnet link if anons are interested

Please please please!

Attached: 1528767196881.jpg (217x232, 6K)

as someone who made more then one handmade gun, I find it curious that people think 3d printing makes it a new or unique thing.

3d printing simplifies the production of homemade firearms. You know, small low-stress parts and whatnot.
The pure ABS/PLA pistols are just to stretch out the concept.

3d printers are cheaper than CNC machines, mills, lathes etc...and will be getting even cheaper in the future.

Isn't 3/16" too small?
>4 shot .38special/.380/32.acp
Only .380 is pretty common most places of those three, but it's still a lot for the gun to handle and not as common as other cartridges. Also how would a rimless cartridge work without drilling the liner or using some rim holder gizmo? A double barrel .22 revolver with 14 staggered chambers, 7 trigger pulls, would have .32 ACP power, low recoil/noise, maybe no barrel liners, and way more common ammo. Plus you could have rifled plastic barrels easily.

here's the magnet link. it is 307GB. Be warned it's from 2016 so it may not have too many seeders. Also it's FOSSCAD mega pack is version 4.7; the newest is 4.8.

Because what you just described comes down to
>.22lr harmonica gun the size of a large Nerf machinegun
>That lasts for a few shots

.38 is a low pressure cartridge and rimmed. Also has cowboy loads and can easily be loaded with a hand press. And fucking everywhere.

>Rifled barrels
Printed rifled barrels are only a thing due to legality(which I admittedly forgot about) they don't actually work

The old school "full plastic" way was you designed a gun that uses essentially disposable barrels that'll last one shot and then you pop a new fist sized barrel on your frame

We should be entering an age where complex pressure bearing components become production items. You could see a market where enterprising machining companies domestically and Chinese/Indian importers start selling/making barrels, chamber inserts, cylinders, etc. As well as stress bearing frame components and trigger components

Essentially the ability to "print" effectively a Ruger LCR due to buying an 80% sheet metal kit for the frame and trigger components with everything pre threaded and meant to lock together and sunk into a 3D printed shell. Barrel and cylinder both either common replacement firearm parts or a standardized part sold on Alibaba as a wink wink 5 way intake splitter and wink wink threaded rotary waterpipe

"Just press print" is a meme
But facilitating through designs based on standard diameter sheet steel, impossible to control parts, unregulated kits, sand casting, etc. is how the information age will kill gun control.

So a yurocuck can make a 5 shot muzzleloading smokeless powder revolver using .22 nail gun blanks and a 147gr 9mm hardcast lead projectile due to the difficulty of procuring ammo while an American will just make the same gun chambered in .38spl

magnet link is too large to post here's the pastebin for it.
pastebin.com/uF0NV5Nf

>cap and ball using nail gun blanks
Fun fact: that approach + shoulder fired renders you immune to all the NFA's OAL, barrel length, and smooth/rifled restrictions; it's not a rifle or shotgun (and thus not an SBR/SBS) because it doesn't fire a "fixed cartridge" or "fixed shotgun shell", and not an AOW because the law specifically excludes
>weapons designed, made, or intended to be fired from the shoulder and not capable of firing fixed ammunition.

For this reason, I've been contemplating a homemade (metal, not 3dp) folding-stock pistol that would use a .25 nailgun blank to fire a #4 buckshot pellet through a .17 or .20 caliber barrel, as a holsterable pest control carbine. (Think USW, but single-shot -- at least, in the initial version.) Getting the chamber volume right will be key.

For detailed specs on nailgun cartridges, see EN 16264:
cuzzs.cz/userfiles/documents/Vyber_rizeni/0720013/Priloha_zarizeni_pro_zkousky_N1265 EN_16264_(E).pdf
Page 24 is particularly interesting, giving the peak pressures for various sizes of blanks at two different chamber volumes.
As for your mortar experiment, I don't have a clear picture of how much volume the initial chamber had (was it just the inside of the .45 case? or more like a normal mortar bomb with a sealing band half-way up, and lots of space between the fins?), but it sounds like maybe you needed to increase the volume to decrease the peak pressure. (Or maybe your pipe was just crap.)

Jow Forumsommandos in small confined shithole places can have guns now

Crazy idea time:
Instead of chamber inserts for a bullet. How about a steel cased rifle shell, neck cut off and under loaded with a slug. Think of the bullet it self as a cap lock, muzzle loaded single shot. The printed gun is a rack that holds a couple of them, a handle and hammer.

tldr; thick rifle shell + light pistol load
Like pic related only sleaker and multishot.

Attached: 1528205075022.jpg (1024x439, 75K)

Perhaps...

Attached: Spinthink.gif (2048x2048, 1.02M)

How is it anything like a harmonica gun?
>size of a large Nerf machinegun
Not even close, staggered chambers would let 14 fit in a cylinder 1.4-1.5" wide max.
>Also has cowboy loads and can easily be loaded with a hand press. And fucking everywhere.
Fair enough, but I'm thinking more about countries where firearms are more restricted, in South America or Asia for instance. I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure .38 isn't that common there, certainly not compared to .22.
>Printed rifled barrels are only a thing due to legality(which I admittedly forgot about) they don't actually work
Why wouldn't it work? It'd erode to shit fast of course but I don't see another problem with it.
>everything else you posted
You're assuming laws won't change as people try this stuff. That's why I don't want 3D printed guns to rely on that stuff, next thing you know some country bans it. Sure that's not the end of the world but if you're gonna make it why not make it available to anyone on earth?

>3d printed guns
>can make like one per month
>Thinks its viable
So retarted

>>can make like one per month

Prints don't usually take more than 12 hours from what I hear, maybe 24

>hit print button
>go to work or sleep
>part is done when you come back
>repeat until finished
Retard.

Captive piston ammo is already a thing...also $200 tax stamp per...

Attached: 1524690657048.jpg (793x600, 200K)

Because you just described this but chambered in .22lr

Even the .22lr version of the liberator shits the bed after using it's thunder mugs (reference to early breech loading blackpowder cannons) too many times. You're talking an inch sidewalls worth of plastic per your 14 .22lr so yes it would require the size of a Nerf gun. Either multiple barrels and a rotary hammer mechanism on steroids or a rotary drum of preloaded barrels
>Brake line could make either idea functional
50 shot DAO Nerf style printed drum mag brake line barrel .22lr stockless effective SBR
Quick release for whole drum to drop out of the gun and be replaced by another you preloaded.
>If you wanted to shoulder it
Nerf style rifled over diameter barrel 16.5" past the chamber/6" brake line inserts entirely 3D printed

Attached: 51jviNctLrL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg (350x350, 21K)

Thats like saying every anaemic wildcat load needs a taxstamp. Didnt say nothing about pistons or suppression.

the projectile isn't plastic, the casing is.

45lc derringer when?

Attached: 2nd Amendment Arms Corp..jpg (577x554, 93K)

>I never get the focus on "fully 3d printed" with these gun designers
For the sport of it. It's the dream of telling your replicator "gun, hand, semi-auto" and getting a pistol out of it.

>3d printed caliber adapters
my penis approves

I was thinking the steel abapters as a source of rifled barrels. But damn if you dont have a good point. Even if they where single shot and ejected in chunks would change the slamgun scene. Handfull of various calibers wraped the custom plastic 12 gauge shells. One cheap gun to rule all rounds scavenged. Mmmm, thats nice.

I'm honestly thinking about it, but regarding caliber conversions

I have a 7.62x45 VZ52 which is like $3 a round, but I can bubba it with a collar sleeve to use 7.62x39

Or... I could print out a whole build surface of case sleeves that do the same thing if I can be assed to design them to set individual bullets to the proper case length

You could do the same for 7.62x54r

Or .308 to .30-06

A printable way to cartridge conversion a rifle without needing to permanently modify or rechamber it.

I can't take a pic rn but I made a bold action .22 with scrap metal, lumber, a 1/8" pipe with a drilled out chamber, and a chep hardware store lock, powered by a spring when I was in high school. the 3d printed stuff is cool, but remember for single shot stuff you don't absolutely need it.

>inch sidewall
And yet the .380 doesn't even need that much. Sure the Liberator is single use but if the revolver blows up after reloading just switch it out to reload.
>50 shot
Massive 3D printed guns are incredibly impractical and niche, compact or bust.

Attached: lulz.jpg (300x168, 4K)

I think they should be printed in layers, laminated with epoxy and fiberglass sheets.

But the .380 liberator has a 50-50 chance of just kabooming and the .22 version will last maybe 3-10 shots per barrel with a thicker barrel same OD sidewalls.

A brake line line or a barrel blank/retrofitted chamber insert respectively would be entirely functional.

Besides having a printer, what would be some necessary tools to begin? Is there a particular durable plastic for this sort of construction that is dire?

I'm talking about the initial phase of creating a model, like a 3D editor that would be Open Source or at least free to use. I want to spend my time creating but where do I start?

I could try and make something hokey pokey and wing it on previous 3d designs, but what if I wanted to make a frame for a Glock frame or better yet a magazine?

Like this for example when building a firearm. We want to keep using a barrel, not have it break after 1 to 2 uses. How can the plastics be reinforced?

Attached: 1441982049908.png (352x315, 260K)

Does anyone have experience with any of these materials? I suppose a good guide for price evaluation.

tomsguide.com/us/3d-printing-materials,news-24392.html

Solidworks is pretty good CAD software, used in some idustries; pretty sure they have a free version too.

Pirate solidworks. Essentially industry standard
They have a whole multi thousand dollar cert program for working in the industry but regarding just designing shit dicking around with it is the best teacher. And publicly available tutorials. I feel fucking old because I only have solidworks 2012. Pirate Bay or your site of choice should have a full rip of the software up to the most recent.

A 1 computer license will run you just shy of a grand but business licences can get ridiculous. As a private consumer you can get a license for about ~3-600 dollarydoos (or just pirate it). Honestly the widely available pirated copies as well as the free student edition of solidworks 20xx are a marketing tool to get more people trained in the program.

>AR FULL AUTO fire control group
Fixed that for you

>and you have a gun effectively unregulatable.
Why's this a bad thing? Blacks wouldn't be able to do it, so I fail to see the problem.

because having a machine that can build a functioning gun in an evening without any metalworking is an anti-authoritarian dream.

I assume you can belt out a four winds shotgun in an evening as well, though, and that'll probably be more effective than a one shot pistol.

>order arms parts
>from a Chinese warehouse
As long as you're OK with Customs knowing that you're building guns.

Tfw companies will start selling 80% saturday night specials for dirt cheap like its the 50's again

Attached: 1457936361814.png (600x800, 394K)

The prophets foretold this.

Attached: plastic guns.jpg (655x970, 239K)

I have a feeling that this general is gonna hit ARG levels in a couple months, so many dogs will be lost to "hey guys check out my printed autosear!"

Yeah but you can get a cnc tormach 440 for under 10k and a used manual lathe for well under 2k, hell even bridgeports go for under 2k. That'd pretty cheap compared to a decent 3d printer if you go manual, and comparable if you go with the tormach.

daily reminder that
>ginsburg is going to die soon
>manufacturing surface to air missiles carries a 25 year prison sentence
>ATGM's should be legalized
>zero two a besto waifu

that's all

Attached: 9200d5540631f2d566853ca3dc258cb6.jpg (2894x4093, 3.46M)

Crazy how nature do that

ty

>inb4 the prophecies are true

Attached: 1443148273580.gif (200x200, 49K)

Anyone have any experience printing PETG? Everything on the FOSSCAD megapack recommends ABS, but it's been a while since an update and PETG seems to have only gotten popular recently.
All I've heard is it's as strong or stronger than ABS just not as stiff.

Attached: P_20180605_131436_vHDR_Auto (1).jpg (3928x2208, 2.94M)

>zero two a besto waifu
shes just this seasons verions of Rem from Re:shit aka she'll be forgotten in a fucking week.

Did he ever make the .38 special version?

> unregulated
>>> a bad thing
Look at this faggot and LOL!

Attached: 1530634995852.png (1000x1002, 55K)

>born too young to remember the golden age of cyber punk fiction
>born just in time to live in the golden age of cyber punk reality

Attached: 1472862672425.jpg (720x478, 29K)

Those are shitty because of the materials used. There's better nylons coming out, last I heard, that could better withstand the force.

Toasting in epic bread, gonna have my bud print a liberator soon

Just wanted to let you faggots know that metal 3d printing for relatively cheap IS possible!

appropedia.org/Open-source_metal_3-D_printer

Attached: Metalp.png (402x629, 325K)

appropedia.org/MOST_open-source_metal_3-D_printer_v2

Attached: 1200px-Magneto.jpg (1200x1849, 291K)

Here's some of the results from the printer. They're pretty rough, though.

I really wish WarFairy had a Charon lower with a bolt release.

Shit, forgot pic.

Attached: 500px-Metal3dp-burner.jpg (500x787, 89K)

I mean, Koenigseggisseggggnignigsegigisegggg 3D print their turbochargers, so it should be possible to get really intricate shapes. Probably really expensive, too

Attached: 1200px-2015_Koenigsegg_Agera_N_%2819886243212%29.jpg (1200x675, 150K)

>order plumbing fixtures from a chinese warehouse
>order "turned steel tubing 6" part number #54563 alloy 4140 from a chinese warehouse"
ftfy

do you realize how much mismarked direct from factory or even legitimately marked but unintelligible stuff floats right through customs?

If I was going to design a 3D printable gun I'd also design a dog treat dispenser or something that uses all the same metal components. Take that mister ATF man

>3d printed interior metal frame guns from ghost in shell, blue lagoon, gundam mech rifles, bladerunner, and star wars all functionally the same inside with a different exterior
I gladly welcome our upcoming cyberpunk dystopia with it's godtier firearm rights

Attached: soon.jpg (736x523, 72K)

reading comprehension isn't your forte is it

user, that's a pepperbox.

All the KB's I've heard of regarding the .38 Special Liberator were not printed with the specified material. Stuff like the Australian police printing it out of brittle fucking PLA to dissuade people from trying it.

Making intricate shapes is the #1 reason to use additive manufacturing for production.

Pic related is a high performance heat exchanger that would be impossible to manufacture otherwise.

Attached: 3D printed radiator.jpg (983x420, 57K)

neat
but
>price of a single axis manual mill
>price of a cheap chinese lathe
what is with people and investing so much time and energy into building and calibrating a 3D printer but won't DIY a single axis CNC machine from widely available kits and software?

Back in the day in "pre engineering" (highschool metal shop) we'd always fudge it and got away with aluminum and even steel milling by using autistically small steps like 1/128th of an inch. It'd take days to do something complex, but time wise 3D printing is equally if not more tedious.