Colorado gun laws

What the actual FUCK is wrong with this state.

Attached: colorado-us-map-colorado-maps-map-of-colorado-468-x-300-pixels.jpg (468x300, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

denverpost.com/2017/12/03/more-coloradans-leaving-colorado-population-growth/
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018/03/07/more-moving-away-san-francisco-los-angeles/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Californians moved there

California transplants

/thread

Any actual source that Californians are moving to states like Colorado, Arizona and Texas in droves? I see this only said on Jow Forums and no other site.

The West coast is infectious
Washington has I-1639 now so that's all the source you need

Look for the increase in homeless people and restaurants serving avocado toast.

What, other than people who live in said states, noticing and mentioning the locust-like swarms of Cali branded fucktardery infesting their states of late?

You think you'll find anything that says anything other than "Residents from California inva-err "moving" to formerly red states are only bringing unicorn cum and rainbow kisses to the downtrodden masses."?

At least 1 in 20 plates I see are Commiefornia plates, and this is the dirty T. I can't imagine what it's like in phx

I wonder how Colorado feels now that Magpul fucked off to Wyoming and now have a contract to supply PMAGs for the Marines.

All of the California license plates in Colorado. Plus many businesses are moving here, too, like Charles Schwab (I believe from San Francisco) a couple years ago, mainly because of the Denver Tech Center. The headquarters move here, the workers move with it.

Dude WEED LMAO

who here /Mines/

When I left Phonex a few years back, you'd see pissed off Califags everywhere. Some fucking datacenter moved there, and transplanted a bunch of them. All I ever heard was complaining about the heat, and people with guns.

Fuck them and their whining.

The real sad part is that 95% of Colorado is really nice and pretty Jow Forums.
Denver and Boulder are sheer cancer. At least the police here know what's up.

Attached: (6).png (285x276, 65K)

>All I ever heard was complaining about the heat, and people with guns.

Any interesting stories about the guncucks being exposed to them for the first time?

I visited Phoenix back in June for the first time since I moved away in '00. It IS California now. Fucking pissed.

Anyone here from the Denver area? I'm looking for a place to shoot past 100, fuck cherry Creek shooting center.

co doesnt give a fuck

Isn't that like most of the country, where the laws are essentially dictated by those within the cities?

It is, but it's really noticeable in CO because it's a direct clash between stoners and CA implants vs. the locals, rather than the big cities just being places where the libs stay.
Even then, places like Colorado Springs and Ft Collins are pretty big cities and they're alright, while Denver is full retard.

The range itself is nice when its not busy. Most of the RSOs are cool. Front office staff is god awful though.

What if you live off on the side of a mountain and only come down into civilization to buy ammo and weed? Is Colorado okay then?
Because that sounds like the way to live.

Degenerate pot smoking hippies from mostly CA.

The circle of life, user. They ruin their state, realize how bad it is, move to a state with completely different culture, vote the same way that ruined their state, then move on. Folks from New York and New Jersey are doing the same thing to Florida. It's too expensive up there because of what they voted for, move down there,... I'm getting pissed just thinking about it.

Looks like one guy with a lot of time

you would grow your own weed

It's been cucked by a bunch of shitheads from shitholes. I see Chicagoans, Californians, and New Yorkers all the fucking time.

The good news is one of the people running for governor wants to make marijuana illegal again and he's getting a lot of support because the effect that it had on Denver. Get rid of the pot and the hippies from the west coast will go back to their cesspools of states.

Front office guys are fags but the RSOs are some of my favorite dudes. The older heavy set guy that's a Vietnam vet is one of the coolest dudes I've met, great stories from that guy and he's made me want a form of m14 clone.

But really looking for a longer range place to shoot without as much bullshit.

Anyone know some good shootan land near the springs?

If you can afford it, I guess. Land and property's getting expensive, especially up onnamountain if it's near a ski lodge or something.
The big problem here is that Denver's always threatening to cuck the whole state on gun laws. The cops and most local stores are on our side, and Denver doesn't have as much control of the state as something like Seattle with WA, but it's still something to be careful about.

Too expensive on the other side of the mountain. Unless you're out in the plains, cost of living is too high.

Detroit transplant and Veteran.

Been living in Fort Collins for a decade.

I laugh at people’s steroetypes of our state. My county doesn’t enforce magazine restriction laws. I can go to the store and buy weed and 60 round magpul mags on the same day and no one gives a fuck.

Also, Magpul still HQ’s here... shhhh...

>Denver doesn't have as much control of the state
enough to easily pass the bs laws

This was many many years ago, but was running a table at the SAR show, pedding my wares. Needed some cash, so had a co-worker cover while I ran up the street to get some change. Stopped at the Circle-K on 15'th and McDowell, for caffein and sugar.
Some cunt right behind me kept making weird noises. Finally I ask her if she's okay.
She points at my 1911 and says "Why do you think you need that!?!".
I just smiled and said "Welcome to Arizona".
She kept up her tirade, with people in line generally telling her to shut the fuck up. As I get to the counter I say "Maam, why'd you move here if you don't like our laws?".
She says "I was transferred here from San Diego, and I don't think you should be able to to own that. I should call the police on you for carrying that." Before I can reply, the counter guy says "lady if you're going to hassle the customers, I'm going to throw your ass out." he reaches under the counter and pulls out a MAC-10 looking pistol, and sets it on the countertop." This is Arizona, Not fucking California, and if you don't like it, then get the fuck out. I don't need your business".
She threw down her paper and some funny looking snack bar thing and ran out the door. The rest of the people in line (about 4 or 5) were clapping and laughing. The guy looked at me and said "sorry, we get people like that in here sometimes ".

Not sure if he was the actual owner of the location, but he was always there on Saturday mornings when I was hitting the fairgrounds for a show.

>were clapping and laughing
Almost had me.

Believe it or not. They were not at all sympathetic to her dilemma.

Actually it's East Coast faggots from cities like Boston, Philly and NYC. Maybe even Chicago. The same faggots who ruined California.

The fuckwits from NYC and Shitcago were almost as bad as the shitters from Cali.

Almost, as bad.

You really think that anyone would get rid of the money weed brings in?

A lot more people in Colorado have colored hair now so there's that

when polis is elected governor he will push for an assault weapons ban. if u thought dickinpooper was bad, just wait.

>denverpost.com/2017/12/03/more-coloradans-leaving-colorado-population-growth/
Also, Oregonian here. Califags have been pouring into our state for decades and have even spread all the way up through Canada now.

America’s cancer is spreading.
Texas is next!

Half the people on HDTVs fixer upper are California transplants to Waco Texas.
Warm weather, lots of Mexicans and no earth quakes or fires. Its like a Californians dream.
>That city must attract clueless cult follower types.

And to others, this is why I want the Yankees kicked out of the south. They move in droves and have no respect for local culture or laws

>waco
>no fires
Well, as long as the ATF doesn't show up

Attached: 1352523064246.jpg (252x240, 7K)

That one was Californian approved!

>All those baby killers up in smoke

I suspect my former neighbors

>Californians
>Weed

Are there bad gun laws in CO? I thought it was a decent Jow Forums state.

Attached: image.jpg (600x480, 144K)

Just Denver is the problem. They have a 15 round magazine limit and open carry is forbidden within city limits.

The whole state technically has that limit.

It all depends if the tax money weed brings in is more than the cost of the welfare leeches legal weed attracts. Last year Colorado's marijuana tax brought in $250 million; in comparison their most recent state budget is $29 billion.

They got weed now

Keep going East past Aurora. Middle of bum fuck no where.

I seriously doubt weed is the problem. The entire west coast has already legalized it. Hippies were moving to CO years before the state legalized it.

What they really want is R U G G E D, A U T H E N T I C, F L A N N E L, C O F F E E, M O U N T A I N.

We need a red governor please kek deliver us from hell

Attached: cc80879db23de7a73084c2ef001e2491e4c9179ee5be367fd7d652c2b0ff41b5.jpg (722x349, 63K)

Californians

I live in CO, I see CA and TX plates fucking everywhere in Denver.
Can't you shoot at Dragon Man's range? Whatever it's called. Why fuck cherry creek? Other than the 1 shot/second rule it's alright.

No one actually enforces or follows the "high capacity" mag limit outside of downtown Denver. Other than that it's good so far.

Leads and coastals fled their self created tax black holes.

losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018/03/07/more-moving-away-san-francisco-los-angeles/

Depending on source, San Francisco and Los Angeles see more people leave than any other city. Los Angeles loses some 70,000 people per year, Denver gains 13,000 per year. Like 80% of Los Angelenes plan on moving out of LA in the next 10 years. They turned paradise into a shithole and now they refuse to live in it.

commiefornia isn't content just shitting up itself, it has to spew out transplants and completely ruin all its neighbor states too.

It's all private land though?

Coloradan here. Can confirm that a shitload of Californians moved here. They are especially concentrated in the Denver/front range area. Housing and rent prices have skyrocketed there over the last 10 years.

>Dragon man's range
Never heard of it, is it private or what?

>Texas is next
It's already happening. Been to Austin recently? They even got the city gun show kicked out.

>live in Maine
>no job prospects in tech
>everyone says Austin is a tech hotbed
>Texas? Guns and BBQ, and good jobs? Fuck yeah
>make the move
>California transplants everywhere
Well, you can't fight the cancer by running away from it. I'm getting more politically active, even saw some of you fags at the pro-2A March at the capitol a few months ago.

Who else sad that NF are closed to shooting?

Literally the mountains. If you want to join a club Colorado Rifle Club is pretty dope.
Not really because of the Senate.
What the other anons said and probably the best castle doctrine law in the county.
It weird how these threads keep coming up when there is a critical governors race in the fall. Gotta wonder who OP is actually shilling for.

Probably saw you too

Attached: 20180414_001748.jpg (1664x2268, 1.21M)

Californians and weed refugees, but at least we still have unlicensed OC and the sheriffs universally refuse to enforce the mag ban.

It actually sucks, because without someone getting charged they can't fight the constitutionality of the law

so pissed. sat home for the 4th of july and stared at all the ammo i would have shot.
where’s your favorite shooting spot in the mtns? i’ve been trying to find a place to shoot longer distances, but haven’t found a good one. usually shoot in arapaho

jews.

Usually they just call the cops on me, and they come have a polite conversation and apologize for the hassle and assure me that what I'm doing is legal(I know, that's why I do it).

Some girl with a "too lazy to enunciate" californian accent once asked me why I have that(hopefully no reason, which was the least spaghetti answer I had in that split second) then said "it's scary."

Nothing hilarious. They just have gun autism.

The stats exist. California has been exporting it's garbage people and garbage culture for years now.

Attached: cali fags.jpg (652x532, 48K)

Sounds great until weed is taxed out the ass and the guns you're buying the ammo for are banned and you can't even get the ammo anymore because you need a NICS check for every box because you let out-of-state transplants destroy your state.

isn't nat forest closed to shooting only east of deckers?

I speak from experience, I live close to the Colorado border and the California fucktard pioneers come through in their Uhauls on their way to permanently fuck over the locals all the time

many in california(mostly liberals) realize its too violent to live with mexicans and illegals, so they move to other states and fuck those up. The same people they wanna save and help have pushed them outta their own homes and move to other states, Once they are there, they vote to change what ever state they move to to be more like california laws.

>be me
>Renovating parents basement like a good boi
>take old shit to goodwill
>lines of californians with uhaul full of garbage they brought from their state to donate
>retards drove all the way out to colorado with shit they didn't want

That wait was the longest part of the renovation.

California plates all over Southern AZ. Many change to AZ plates quickly though because they know no one likes them.

Clear creek is. Sherrif is a democrat as well ;)

Anyone ever go to Pawnee? Is it worth the drive from denver? Can you shoot freely like in NFs?

How do we uncuck Colorado?

It’s my understanding that some neighboring states weren’t always so based like in KS where there was suddenly a right wing tea party renaissance with most gun laws being thrown out the door during Osambo’s term. Maybe the same can happen in CO.

Mass arrests and executions of anyone who votes blue

Damn, Ohio. You didn't have that many people to begin with.

Austin still has gun shows. Big one coming up at the end of July. Round Rock lost their venue after some idgit refused to unload his weapon and then forgot and fired a round off into the rafters.

I can agree to this. I tend to flip off the commiefornias

you should consider puncturing their tires to get the message out...maybe use a strong enough air rifle perhaps?

what about those who only want a particular group of ethnicities coming and going theough their neighborhoods/cities?

Also, Colorado has been getting a shit ton of H1Bs from out of country.
My hometown demographics have been irreversibly changed and now only votes blue/ big gov and anti 2a.
We were a cow town when I was growing up too. Fucking had rifle racks in highschool.

you know, if you kept the first 4 lines it would have been believable, 6/10

Link/info?

Yeah, I was the guy with the SKS. Still mad that we missed the larger OC group because we had to go back to the parking garage.

Of course you do, tough guy.

Even fucking San Fransisco has gun shows for some reason

Dude. Weed. LMAO!

I really dig the skeet ranges at Cherry Creek. Shooting rifle there was okay, but more fun in Wyoming where there are no rules.