The absolute madman

The absolute madman

Attached: Cody Wilson A True American Hero.png (640x768, 814K)

>Shamlessly shilling the general

Attached: 1358541840517.jpg (409x383, 21K)

just imagine how many files have been created in the three years since the lawsuit started, just waiting to be uploaded

God damn. I'm so hard right now.

EXACTLY
I'm hopping to model parts and add them to the pastebin I've worked in CAD but it's been 5 years

There actually seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel, all of CA's work undone, glorious

Like what?

what happened?
t.Non american

We got a new, pro gun supreme court justice

The gov't dropped a lawsuit against Cody Wilson who is seeking to host firearm blueprints on his site. The gov't held the opinion that ITAR prevents technical firearm information from being disseminated, but with ITAR regulations about to be changed (semi auto firearms being removed) the .gov figured it wasn't worth the time.

We had one nominated, not confirmed dummy.

>Someone in MA/CA/NY/etc files a case against their state about their assault weapons laws
>Gets to SCOTUS
>SCOTUS rules that you can't ban certain models of guns as it infringes upon the 2A
>You can now buy any gun you want in any state

Attached: 1464288408568.gif (480x270, 370K)

>semi auto firearms being removed
uh, what about the rest ? bolt actions, accesories and mechanical parts ?

Sorry, I meant to say non-NFA firearms.

Someone please explain this to New York and Commiefornia. I don't think they understand what this means yet.

oh, pretty good

There are already cases in progress, it takes forever for them to reach that level and the SC usually punts them back anyway.

Are you implying legal machine guns?
God I hope you're implying legal machine guns.

Maybe shall issue machinegun stamps, lets not get ahead of ourselves

I don't think any gun cases are going to make it to SCOTUS until Ginsburg is gone which should be soon hopefully. We need a guaranteed win before sending any cases to SCOTUS.

Tldr: Gun rights are on the verge of being restored but we need to wait a little longer.

Can you explain to me why everyone says she's such a major problem? I mostly try to stay away from politics, but I keep seeing everyone say that.
Don't the Republicans have a majority on the SCOTUS already? What can one old hag do?

This man is a modern day patriot

Attached: 71CF5CF0-63DC-4D72-8BCD-BA453ECD518A.gif (360x540, 3.74M)

Shes an aging liberal justice that Jow Forums is trying to meme 6 feet under so we can get another conservative in. Thats it really

Right now, conservatives and liberals have a 4-4 split. Kavanaugh should bring that to a 5-4 conservative majority, but that's a slim margin to bet on. Ginsburg is one of the most "activist" judges on the bench, and also happens to be one of the oldest. With her retirement, Trump could put another relatively young conservative in place, bringing us a 6-3 conservative court, that will stay conservative. It's not that Ginsburg carries any extra weight or anything, she's just the next in line to fall out.

Hopefully she croaks before Donny's second term is up.

Hopefully she croaks before the first.

Also established that all calibers up to .50 BMG, including semiautomatics, are not inherently military weapons. That alone is enough at the very least severely limit, if not prevent any future AWB

He actually fucking did it
Glorious

Id be totally okay with having the 200$ stamp requirement shifted from SB-whatever and supressors to full auto sears/fcg

>inb4 some provocateur comes in and says UNREGULATE EVERYTHING! SHALL!
I'd consider it a victory to get mgs back on the registry. One step at a time

It's all but assured.

Exactly, gun grabbers try that one step at a time shit to take away our rights, we'll use the same to get them back

PLEASE DO, I NEED GALIL-CHAN

>.gov
kill yourself

>second term
Do you actually believe this?

ATF BTFO.

No, but it pisses off leftists so much its funny

Do you actually believe that casting doubt on something truly means it isn't possible?
It's more likely than many things, including you having some intellectual fortitude.

Cringe. Imagine being this much of a pseud.

Two terms

Two genders

Two scoops

Two womps

Attached: 1528776885704.png (1053x1080, 314K)

What is this womp womp deal, ive been here a while and only started seeing it recently, at least in this context.

>]
google it

It will just bring him to this thread

I think it was a Newscaster says "womp womp" in response to leftwingers sperging out

ITAR is preventing technical firearm information?!

>trying to censor knowledge
>this working ever

Attached: 1344978373381.jpg (432x412, 124K)

He's gonna get a second term, just watch. Stay butthurt you delusional faggot.

corey lewandowski is being interviewed by some kike re muh poor brown chilluns at the border. kike starts telling a story about some downie spic separated from its mother, lewandowski cuts him off with womp womp.

Pretty sure people were uploading dimensioned drawings of all sorts of production guns long before the lawsuit ever started.

I'm not saying this is all I want by any stretch, but I'd absolutely love if we had
>constitutional carry, or at least national reciprocity
>remove SBS, SBR, AOW and Suppressors from NFA or tax exempt them (DD and MG would remain)
>open MG registry

I'd like a full shall not infringe, but I don't think that it would happen anytime soon, I could realistically see in my life national reciprocity, suppressors being removed and with a fuckload of luck, the registry being opened.
A Jow Forumsommado can dream.......

>Press S to spit on grave.

Anyone who thinks the machinegun registry will ever be reopened is ignorant. Just look at the reactions to bump stocks after Vegas. Even pro-gun people & politicians were saying "I don't know about these devices that can turn semis into autos..." No justice or politician would try to reopen the MG registry, not worth the backlash, and not really even a worthwhile thing to pursue, why the fuck would any politician care about pleasing the .00001% of the population that cares significantly about getting machine guns?

Anyone who thinks it will happen has tunnelvision on the gun hobbyist/enthusiast world. If you truly had perspective of those outside our world, you'd know it ain't habbenin.

Maryland too, they're a ban-by-name state.

It's not about pleasing the