What’s the legality?

What would be the legality of doing some roof Korean stuff in a riot? For instance my state has a fleeing felony law, where deadly force could be used against someone who is say... looting/trying to loot a store. Would I have to be an employee of the store or would I just need permission from the owner(which, with me being on the roof with a rifle will already mean I have such). Would I have to set up a physical perimeter stating looters will be shot or can I just sit up there and shoot people who come at the building wearing masks.

Attached: 2D6633CD-3666-4444-9B5B-2D908E5B177E.jpg (1200x800, 835K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/guns/comments/6uebpp/daewoo_k1a1_carbine_in_the_hands_of_korean_store/
reddit.com
youtube.com/watch?v=PmsKGhLdZuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I too would like to know the answer to this question.

I am also curious, fellow poster.

Attached: 1xiax9.jpg (500x579, 38K)

Better be in danger of your life, or in most states you will be in trouble if you shoot someone.

My state has castle law, so if I am an employee, then I can use potentially deadly force against anyone trying to forcibly enter my place of business.

Here's a solution: Don't leave fingerprints on your ammo.

Okay, since my state (TN) has both and I am hired by/have explicit permission from the store owner, I would be protected by both, assuming I have a good lawyer once the dust settles. A summary of the castle doctrine here below that I copy and pasted
>The laws are different in every state. In Tennessee and Mississippi, you can use deadly force in self-defense. ... Tennessee's Castle Doctrine allows anyone with or without a gun carry permit to shoot an intruder who unlawfully comes into your house, a house or building you're visiting or your vehicle.

>my state has a fleeing felony law

What state?

Yes, but the key to castle law is that they have to enter your house/car/place of work. They cannot be outside, on the porch, or even in the process of breaking down your door/window. They have to be INSIDE, or at least partially inside, such as reaching inside your car door window in a car jacking.

Don't be a shitskin and we won't care

What about with the fleeing felon clause? That allows me to shoot someone activity breaking in or posing a direct threat

Don't have that in my state. Don't know about that law.

All I know in my state is that castle law does not protect you until the person is literally inside.

Just keep a knife with you that has the grip wrapped in tape. After shooting someone, throw the knife near their dead body (without leaving DNA or fingerprints on it). When cops come, say, "He came at me with a knife."

The rooftop Koreans case. Did they actually harm anyone?

Fleeing felon is pretty much only for cops. However in Tennessee you has stand your ground. Provided you have reasonable belief (proof helps as well) that you are protecting yourself or others then you’d be fine. A good lawyer wouldn’t be a bad choice either

Why don't you Google it, faggot, instead of asking other people on the Internet to do shit for you?

Leave no one to tell the story user.

I was asking for a reply the size of a single sentence faggot, not a fucking thesis.

Maybe Michigan?
That’s my guess.

>I was asking for a reply the size of a single sentence faggot, not a fucking thesis.
A Google search would have given you your single sentence response, brainlet. Again, go get the answer yourself instead of asking others to do it for you.

Mom?

Very few people actually got shot by Koreans in the 1992 riots. Almost all of the shots fired were basically warning shots and were aimed over the heads of the rioters.

Given the circumstances the Koreans were very well organized but restrained. That's a lot more than can be said of the political retaliation against them after the dust settled. Many went to prison and there was a determined effort by the city to block them from reopening their business, which ruined hundreds who lost everything, got no insurance payments and had nothing but the prospect of reopening to ever get what they had back.

That is a very interesting countersample to the London riots just a couple of years ago. 2014? WTO meeting that attracted every aggressive leftie in Europe and the breaking of shop windows escalated very quickly into looting. Lots of shops with consumer electronics and other nice goodies were plundered. Only one place in central area was left untouched; the turkish quarter. Every shopkeeper and their familiy in the area stood shoulder to shouldier in a giant ring wielding bats and other handy melee weapons and the plunderers decided collectively to find easier pickings.

I love that, and I love that the govt had nothing but praise for them afterwards. What I love even more that the cops, who had arrested hundreds of looters and lefties, bought newspaper space and published the names, faces and home areas of the looters. Damn I wish I had had a sample of those newspapers.

Do you think shoplifting is a felony? Or breaking a car window?

Understand your state's laws a little better to answer your own question. No you generally can't shoot people for inconveniencing you.

You shouldn't have answered that guy. Because said so. And as we all know, he's in charge around here.

Attached: 1527239959028.jpg (1032x774, 165K)

I would check the wording if that law carefully. They don’t always have to be inside depending on what state you are in. I live in NC and our castle doctrine was just updated, allowing me to shoot through a door or window if I believe someone is attempting to make entry to do me harm.

The left in the US views Asians as basically "privileged" level like how they view whites. Mainly cause they defy their narrative of the the poor oppressed minorities even though many of them come to the county poor and start off in poor urban areas but eventually go into engineering and medical fields.

During riots there's no law.

Asians are anti-gun. Quit promoting your agenda, gook.

For some reason when Asains come to America for school or whatever they jump at the opportunity to have guns, usually east Asains in college

Btw, what does that rooftop Korean's rifle? It looks like a K2.

This is absolutely true.

t. brother works at a gun shop in an area with a lot of rich FOBs. They fucking love guns and drop bucks on them.

>what does that have to do with this thread you race baiting shithead

>delusional as fuck

Attached: 1504738733449.png (691x1488, 189K)

He's talking about a very specific demographic: young, 1st gen, asian students.

Asian Americans as a whole are of course liberal (never understood why), but that's not who he's talking about.

Fun Fact , my dad was working havoc for the city during the riots and his truck got shot up. Remember kids ,LA is a shithole and needs to be nuked .

Attached: 1520733035097.png (750x1020, 460K)

>tfw Maryland
>tfw when If someone tries to rape me I have to run away
>tfw keep gang banger hi points in a table cloth to plant on dead minorities

sucks man

Most live in urban areas which in general tend to be more left leaning than rural areas

Is there a regional demographic breakdown to go along with this? The rural-urban political divide isn't something you can ignore.

This plus a tendency to blindly try to conform to social norms and fit in when they immigrate. It's not them it's the Metropolitan Americans among us ruining them.

I married an Asian QT, she turned pro-gun after the first trip to a range. Her mom used to be for gun control, I made some pro-gun arguments and now she's not, I also converted her husband, but he's white.

If you don't reach out to that first gen immigrant all hope is lost, they turn into freedom hating commies like the people around them.

Yes. Now go make mommy some tendies, been a long day of sucking ebony meatsticks.
Extra crispy, Brainlet.

lemme see boipussi. I already own a highpoint

actually it looks more like a Daewoo K1/K1A with the stock. Many Koreans who migrate to the US are former career soldiers, marines, or national security members or police themselves in South Korea. It was more a show of force. Koreans know how to effectively lobby government, this then gives them special status as supporters of politicians, they are politicians themselves or supporters of all law enforcement. The Koreans depicted holding guns and/or using them during the riots were all damn well trained to do so and highly placed, these were not current generation Korean American kPop kids.

Attached: Carbine_Daewoo_K1.jpg (500x205, 20K)

just found this
reddit.com/r/guns/comments/6uebpp/daewoo_k1a1_carbine_in_the_hands_of_korean_store/

Oh man its almost as if hard work and determination pays off in this country
>just as the founders inteneded

>shilling for google

my dad was a hoodlum cholo and was participating in the riots
thankfully he got deported about 10 years ago. haven't seen or talked to him since
he is the main reason I hate illegal immigrants

Attached: Capture+_2018-07-12-21-46-52.png (1919x422, 99K)

Yeah, and people born to wealth stay in charge. Also as the founders intended.

>guy looking for a reason to shoot niggers from an advantage point
Pretty sure it almost never pays off in court. Even if you’re somehow legally within your rights you get to deal with civil suits and public perception as the local news refers to you as “roof Hitler, murderer of little angel baby Tyrone and his three gang banger cousins”

>being this much of a faggot

>reddit.com

Attached: b93.png (680x697, 339K)

Okay, but where was the study conducted? Obviously nowhere in the South or Midwest.

To be honest, sitting on your roof with a gun could be willfully engaging in a riot.

Rooftop Koreans were more of a "you come here and you won't last long" thing than shooting anyone who came close like so many others. Lots of warning shots to get the message across to any would be vandals with none of the legal repercussions. And of course they serve as one of many eternal examples of why an armed populace is a good thing.

That would be a very loose definition of a riot. You aren't inherently breaking any laws if your state allows OC.

If there was a riot going on and you were sitting on your roof with a gun in plain sight then you could find yourself engaging in a riot, or you could find a menacing charge or brandishing charge. I would think as IANAL that the defense would have to be you did so in self-defense, but that wouldn't stop police from arresting you as easy prey as you are likely to be cooperative.

Yes I too would like to know the answer to this question. Any fellow anons have experience?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9K)

it was like fucking iraq

youtube.com/watch?v=PmsKGhLdZuQ

Im fairly sure the Koreans broke some laws in the process of shooting people with semi-automatic rifles in downtown LA, there just wouldn't have been any point in trying to prosecute them for doing it. Basically if you use a gun for any purpose beyond taking it from your gun safe unloaded to the shooting range you're probably breaking some kind of law no matter what part of the world you live in, it's a matter of who you piss off.

>Many went to prison and there was a determined effort by the city to block them from reopening their business, which ruined hundreds who lost everything, got no insurance payments
Reading this makes me boiling mad, what the hell california

Attached: 1527409878153.gif (403x297, 2.27M)

>what is breaking and entering, theft

we've seen this before it adds nothing at this point shut the fuck up faggot

That's because those looters made up a huge part of the local Democrat's voting base. Of course they're going to punish the roof Koreans. It's sort of the same reason gun laws in California suck.

>That's because those looters made up a huge part of the local Democrat's voting base.
Sounds like a criminal government

>many went to prison and there was a determined effort by the city to block their businesses from reopening with no insurance payments
>all because they defended themselves from a massive sperg out

Attached: IMG_4482.png (1180x842, 246K)

If someone is coming on to your property to try to hurt you, you are justified in all 50. If it's just property it varies from state to state

Is that an FNC or FAL

show me where it says anything about police in any of the fleeing felon laws?

you are going to kill someone
their colleagues will set fire to the building you will burn alive or exit the building and be shot/torn apart
>fleeing
>deadly force

No.

>FAL
look at the magazine retard. you think that shit fits .308 you no guns fuck ??