Getting powder from 9mm bullets?

Is it possible to open a bullet, i have 30 left and would like to extract the gun powder (eurofag here). How much would i get from a bullet?

Attached: prenos.jpg (224x224, 3K)

Yeah, they have a little button at the bottom to open them. Take a 2mm punch and a hammer and hit it

>Is it possible to open a bullet, i have 30 left and would like to extract the gun powder (eurofag here). How much would i get from a bullet?
If you took 2 seconds to Google it, you lazy faggot, you would find that bullet pullers are very cheap. But you would only get about 5 grains from each round, totaling about 150 grains from all 30 rounds. That little powder is not the cost of a bullet puller.

K faggot, i was thinking about pulling the top out

Yes but I dont have a gun, i will use the powder for imrovised explosive triggers

K, faggot. But 150 grains of smokeless gun powder ain't shit.

not that user but... Are you out of your mind? You'll shoot your eye out kid

So the plan is, make spray can bombs tacticaly positioned, i have a air rifle 0.177. I want to shot the cans and make them explode

>Tactically positioned
Okay mohammed

gunpowder isn't an impact explosive you retard
Get tannerite if it's legal, but it's unlikely

Just buy some powder mong.

Cant, you need a fucking gun license

For home defense

Gunpowder doesn't explode when it isn't in a tight space like in a cartridge. It'll just burn fairly fast, producing a nice flame. You can find that out yourself, just put some gunpowder on a table and light it up.

To take the bullet out, put the case in a vice, take a pair of pliers, grab the bullet and pull it. Be careful though, you don't want to hit and/or compress the primer at any moment.

t. Migrant
Fuck off mate. Go back.

Ok thank you.

What would be best way to set cans on fire? I tried turning the pellet around and putting phosforus from matches in it, it made a way bigger hole in pvc

Maybe I could make a slam fire for 9mm, is that possible?

Hey OP.
The primers are more fun to play with than the gunpowder.

>Is it possible to open a bullet
Yeah, but it's difficult
>How much would i get from a bullet?
Fuck all
>So the plan is, make spray can bombs tacticaly positioned, i have a air rifle 0.177. I want to shot the cans and make them explode
>Yes but I dont have a gun, i will use the powder for imrovised explosive triggers
For starters smokeless powder isn't a contact explosive, so you're not gonna change anything by adding powder to an aerosol.

Secondly, possessing that ammunition without a firearms licence is illegal, and so is attempting to make an IED.

I hope you weren't using a good VPN because I'm sending this through to Europol.

Enjoy getting buttfucked in prison mohammed.

Attached: 1531246414915.jpg (374x767, 62K)

faggot

Yes OP, you can do that, and easily too. You don't need any special tools, you just grab the bullet in a vice, and grab the case with pliers. You then pull up and down till it losens. Go slow and gentle as the case heats up from the metal stretching, and use the longest pliers you got in case something goes wrong. I did it with 7.62x39 rounds that have a lot more for the vice to grab on to compared to the ball of the 9mm, but you can probably do it with the 9 too. However its true what they say, you will get very little powder from it.

What i would recommend instead it to buy black powder, as its usually unregulated in EU so you don't need a loicence. Alternatively, reclaim a much more violent powder for a much cheaper price from firecrackers.

Attached: 1492477148783.jpg (609x530, 247K)

What explosives? The ones gunpowder will set off don't need gunpowder to set them off.

>Gunpowder doesn't explode when it isn't in a tight space like in a cartridge.
Doesn't explode then, either.

Yes, you can use a bullet puller. You can also just buy powder for reloading, it’s not expensive.

You can just use the primers for that. Primer + powder = primary explosive, will set off most secondaries.

Will test some stuff today.

Gunpowder won't trigger shit, it doesn't detonate.

Do you not own a set of players? Is your man card about to be revoked?

I found the best way to remove the bullet from the case is to tap the back of the case with a rounded hammer, and just like a ketchup bottle, the bullet will pop out.

You can't get gunpowder from a bullet! The bullet is the solid projectile in ammunition. You could get some gunpowder from ammunition by removing the bullet from it.