Are bullpups obsolete?

Are bullpups obsolete?

Attached: NATAL.gif (176x276, 488K)

No. It's just not as efficient as it should have been, and that's why some armies are going back to more classic rifles. Next question ?

>Are bullpups obsolete?
No. But an American company needs to make one that doesn't look fucking stupid and doesn't cost $2500.

They are more plastic than ARs, so they should cost like $800. They are a jew scam.

I'd honestly buy a decent domestic bullpup for $1200, but I ain't touching no jew gun and the lelkek is either vaporware or overpriced af.

Yes. They were obsolete 38 seconds after the first one ever was made.

Trick question. For something to be obsolete it had to have been relevant in the first place.

sauce on her?

>she will never look at me like that

Why live

:3

There's already a bullpup thread you flaming faggot.

Abigaile Johnson

Does groundbreaking political movies in her spare time.

She's that Russian whore who betrayed Crimea.

Unironically this
Fuck off summer fag

>betrayed Crimea.
Shut the fuck up mutt.

Enjoy your high male suicide rate and shit tier alcohol LMAO

>lelkek is either vaporware
Is this a post from 2015? The RDB has been out for like two years and is below $1200.

are there any deepfakes of her?

what do you think she is thinking Jow Forums?

Thingken of bullpups

>Implying i am in Russia
Shut the fuck up mutt.

>mutt
Low effort insult. Come up with something original.

Attached: 1531348926536.jpg (720x842, 72K)

But low effort insults are all it takes to make the ameriboomers on Jow Forums have an aspergers fit

Yep, I was just looking at a RDB at a lgs for 850 a couple days a go. Seems decent but then I saw a sig 'pistol' with 552-ish furniture for 1000.
It looked new but I do not see it on Sig's site.

Anything not an AR is obsolete. Its the truth.

The Chinese don’t seem to think so.

Really?
Seems like they replaced the fuck out of theirs with a real rifle.

The Type 03 (improved Type 81) entered service years ago.

not really, the p90 continues to be a favorite with special forces. they are not a plus for regular infantry. they are not a plus in a vehicle too big for pdw. they are a plus in non-military cqb only.

Isn't it supposed to be a meme weapon with no stopping power that you have to spray with?

Attached: five seven.png (1155x1449, 95K)

Natalia Poklonskaya

She betrayed the Ukraine and joined the pro-Russian Crimian government. But she is a QT.

Attached: np.jpg (280x434, 22K)

bullpups are a fucking meme
wanna buy mine OP?

Attached: IMG_20180707_160544561.jpg (1944x2592, 1.58M)

>betrayed
Crimea is like 90% russian and has always belonged to the motherland by right. She just went home.

I am not condoning or condemning what she did. She objectively betrayed her country and government, but so did George Washington.

>chinese bullpup
>it's shit
yeah no surprises there