What were some wars where the good guys lost?

What were some wars where the good guys lost?

Attached: 20180712_080249.png (1434x2194, 817K)

Everything the mongols ever won.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-12-08-08-45.png (1440x2560, 289K)

third post is already Jow Forums.
jesus the thread went to shit too fast.

based
cue a bunch of womanish fags telling you you're wrong

spbp/

The war against thanos,

The Infinity War

This

Yeah, it should have been first one. Fucking disgrace.

British civil war.
United States revolution.
French revolution.
United States civil war.
Soviet revolution.
Chinese communist revolution.
WW2.
Vietnam.
Any war Rome lost.
Gonna be real hard to make a united anglophone empire, or Western empire at all now lads.

Also any failed crusade

Did you really expect anything less?

Attached: 1528681440503.jpg (485x491, 23K)

I take it a bit more personally because they put my grandpa in a gook gulag after the war.

Attached: 74817f8daefeaf70a2767fe18e9f12f6.png (1008x673, 1.33M)

-Great Northern War, 1700-1721
-Second Boer War
-Russian Revolution
-Austro Prussian War of 1866
-Chinese Civil War
-pretty much any war Russia fought against the Turks
-2nd Balkan War

Also, if you think we were the good guys during the Revolutionary War, you should admit that the Confederacy was just doing what we were doing 80 years prior and got shot down by a bloated centralized government.

Cold war

>A trans-oceanic empire is ignoring our political rights as Englishmen and any peace overtures we propose, we ought to revolt

>reeeeeeeeeeee what do you mean we probably shouldn't own human beings and import millions more that we ourselves claim are subhuman savages

Grayabooism, not even once

Do you actually have a counterargument? Or are you just going to whine like a little girl with a skinned knee?

Attached: 1527256842020_0.png (1058x503, 289K)

Slavery would have died off on its own like it did everywhere else. Thousands upon thousands didn't have to die for a people who 160 years later still don't have their shit together

Cold war.

>888
Checked and saved.

>Vietnam.
North Vietnam was the good guy.

So did you allow them to secede after you ended slavery...?

>muh anglosphere empire

I have more in common with the mixed folks than ran the farm next to ours when I was a child than I do with a "huwiyte areein brooder" who is indoctrinated into an EU nanny-state.

Second Punic war
Sino-Japanese war
WW1
Russian revolution
Chinese civil war
Caesar's conquest of Gaul
Boudica's uprising
Rhodesian Bush War

Attached: Officer Demy.png (850x570, 376K)

Lucifer's rebellion

I do believe that and admit it. And they shouldn't have been bothered.

It was already illegal to import slaves at the time. They were domestically breed.
But the expansion and sooner or later the prohibition of slavery was an important reason. The Republicans didn't want the rich plantation owners of the South to purchase all available land in the new territories, so they began a campaign to limit slavery. This plan was escalated during the civil war, of course. I do believe Lincoln wanted to deport all Africans from the United States, though. But John Wilkes Booth shot him before he could.

The South were ran by filthy rich slave owning plantation owners while the North were ran by filthy rich industry owners. Neither of these people fought Workers and farmers were the ones killing each other for these people.

And regarding the American War of Independence, it was the best thing to happen after the invention of iron.

Attached: dank.png (730x252, 353K)

Attached: 8ec.png (1306x354, 88K)

one little problem there
it's the anti-Jow Forums fags that make everything even remotely related to Jow Forums about Jow Forums
want to have tread on /tg/ about race bonuses or orcs being the blacks of fantasy?
Jow Forums!
want to talk about SHTF getting out of major urban centers because you do not think that the urban blacks will keep things calm?
Jow Forums!
want to make a tread about genetics and the impact it will have on our future society?
Jow Forums!
want to have tread talking bout the ideologies of the 20th century and talk about natsoc?
Jow Forums!

Whelp that was quick

>British civil war.
?????

quite right to be confused by British civil war
they've had at least 7

>want to talk about Jow Forums-tier topics
>get called out as Jow Forums
>ay yo we dindu nuffin yall just ignant
Hmmm this gives me the BIG THINK

>it's the anti-Jow Forums fags that make everything even remotely related to Jow Forums about Jow Forums
No it's related to Jow Forums because Jow Forums already does have threads likes the ones you listed. The problem is that you come to other boards to ALSO have the threads you listed. Also while we're talking if you're actually complaining that Jow Forums topics get called Jow Forums topics then you need to go back because you're a thinly veiled Jow Forums user

Attached: image.png (750x1334, 234K)

>inb4 fuck off pol reeeee
A more successful military and government lost to the rest of the world, only after actually defeating them.
>muh jews
>muh niggers
>muh diversity and liberty for minorities
Fuck em. The Reich built fucking jets and industrialized anti-over population.

He's obviously talking about the English Civil War between 1642 and 1651.
No war can be a British civil war if it has taken place before 1707.

Heil heil hitler.

>Thousands upon thousands didn't have to die for a people who 160 years later still don't have their shit together

Rich coming from the side that actually started that fight, then spent the next 180-odd years pioneering a national narrative of CONFEDERACY DINDU NUFFIN WE WUZ GENTLEMEN AN SHIEET NOW GIBSMEDAT NATIONAL RECONCILIATION HERITAGE NOT HATE YANKEEBOI

Perhaps this is why the South has obsessed over niggers for the past century and a half; they are the true niggers of the USA

>loses to a defeated enemy
>successful military
Yeah the day I lost a fight against a guy that I already knocked guess you could call me a successful fighter

Attached: image.png (376x349, 56K)

>Ctrl+F
>Winter War
>Phrase not found
>Continuation War
>Phrase not found
Daily reminder f*nland lost both.

Okay a.) I’m 22. B.) they lost for the same reasons as the Rhodies.
>stahp or were gonna get serious

>pol has topics
>other boards have topics
>some of these topic overlap

you do know that there are treads about guns on Jow Forums right
by that logic all of Jow Forums is rightful Jow Forums topics

I mean race mechanics is only a core part of just about every pen and paper game so why would /tg/ ever want to talk about it, clearly all just Jow Forums plants

based and redpilled

This. Except for Japan. Seriously fuck em.

You think someone would just go on the internet and tell lies?!?

>A more successful military and government lost to the rest of the world, only after actually defeating them.
This might be the stupidest thing I've read all month, it barely even makes sense as a sentence.

>riceniggers
>pastaniggers
>good guys

4th anglo-dutch war

>the confederacy started the Civil war
When will this meme die? The Union started the civil war when they attempted to occupy a fort in a foreign state. A fort they previously owned, having lost ownership when the state in which the fort belonged seceded.

>revising this hard

you think you're clever, but you're an edgy faggot

>hurr yur wrong
How

>revision intensifies
Wew lad.

>pol has topics
>other boards have topics
>some of these topic overlap
The frequency of me seeing a Jow Forums related post to either derail a thread or to spark a controversial debate that has little to do with weapons is far too high

>you do know that there are treads about guns on Jow Forums right
Yes I am aware

>by that logic all of Jow Forums is rightful Jow Forums topics
No. Jow Forums is a melting pot of topics and some of us other board users would like our boards to remain decently pure thank you.

>I mean race mechanics is only a core part of just about every pen and paper game so why would /tg/ ever want to talk about it, clearly all just Jow Forums plants
>using video games to make an anology
Discarded for that and because it's no where near to the same shit we see on here

>waah waah I don’t like an analogy so haha nice try
Not even him, but truly pathetic.

Attached: 1531254699386.jpg (351x485, 35K)

Shays' Rebellion.

never forget

Attached: Finno-Korean Hyper War.jpg (317x1442, 134K)

Tbh I'm just surprised this wasn't the first post.
Also calm down guys this post is prettymuch guarenteed in these threads.

How original, creative and clever

The most significant answer.

Attached: hitler vgprophecy.jpg (421x502, 92K)

Based and redpilled

Basedboy detected

The Jow Forumstard is immunized against all dangers. One may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs of him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jow Forumstard and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: 'I've been found out.'

You couldn't be more right about commie revolutions

SHUT IT DOWN

m a d

Siege of Tenotchtitlan

I'll probably sound stupid, but does this count?

Attached: image.jpg (453x873, 75K)

Saved gonna repost this to death

Jow Forums runs this board faggot.

you forgot a letter in there buddy ;)

Attached: 1530100172936.png (564x3363, 565K)

2/3

Attached: image.jpg (437x869, 88K)

3/3
I normally don't agree with the EU's delusional bullshit, but I think the conspirators were more in the right than the president, who just wants to act like Robert Mugabe on steroids.

Attached: image.jpg (449x875, 100K)

still salty Jow Forumsfag?

Attached: nanachi smug.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

Lmao

Attached: 1531322242811m.jpg (1024x640, 95K)

>A more successful military and government lost to the rest of the world

The military is pitifully under mechanized compared to any of the Western powers, its supplied by the least efficient industrial base, lost the night skies over their own cities, and its military intelligence services were a disaster. Those were just comparisons to Britain. The government was a ring of opportunistic, shortsighted thugs. They literally had to raid the foreign reserves of countries to keep their head above the water financially speaking and sold the Soviets vital industrial equipment that allowed them to build their war machine.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

E D G Y
D
G
Y

The British and US had jets as well. Unlike the Krauts, their designs (both centrifugal and axial flow) weren't shit. The only nation that actually developed Kraut jet designs into ones that fucking worked were the frogs because they refused to buy British.

double dubs of truth.

It's like Jow Forums doesn't understand the problem in 1488 isn't 14, it's 88.

Vietnam

The South was run by disgusting kikes. Lincoln and Sherman did nothing wrong

Attached: 1527368991883.jpg (824x1174, 167K)

>United States revolution.
salty bong detected

Attached: 3VmNcp.jpg (864x873, 263K)

>it isn't true

>The Reich built fucking jets

So did the UK and US, they just didn't try to force immature technology into the field.

WW1

Get over it, kid

Great Northern War
The Invasion of Iraq
The 6 days war
Chinese civil war

>calling something edgy means it's not true
T. brainlet

>comes to a thread about wars where the good guys lost
>gets mad when someone posts a war where the good guys lost

>thinking the Nazis were the good guys.
T. stormfag

"lost"
They prevented the Soviets from gaining hardly any of the ground they wanted to while inflicting heavy casualties on the Soviet forces, ultimately saving Finland from communist control.
They may not have won, but they certainly did not loose.

finland lost, get over it

Explain

> I do believe Lincoln wanted to deport all Africans from the United States, though. But John Wilkes Booth shot him before he could.
This makes me sad.

Attached: image.jpg (800x820, 328K)

>T. sTuRMfAg

No u

You tards know that nazis and neo nazis are two different political groups and ideologies right?

Attached: 73b.png (680x1128, 743K)