Where can I actually get a cheap Mosin?

Where can I actually get a cheap Mosin?

I can't stomach paying $300 for a rifle that used to be $75 when I was in highschool

Attached: 1491840714225.jpg (1200x799, 203K)

Look around
I got mine for $221 a few months ago on armslist

Yeah, and my grandma can’t stomach paying $12 to go to a movie cause when she was in high school it was a quarter for a double feature, a newsreel, and a Bugs Bunny cartoon. Of course, she and my grandpa also paid $20,000 for a two-story, three-bedroom house in a nice part of Brooklyn that’s now easily worth over a million dollars, so there’s that.

That’s kinda mad what happens to prices, user. They go up over time.

>i dont understand economics nugget edition

Attached: 64654654654.png (787x676, 1023K)

why did you save that picture

Ask around on mewe or wherever. If you lived in NW Ohio I’d sell you mine for $200

You're gonna have fun when they're $500 in 3 or 4 years.

I would get angry at this picture but after a short inspection, all of those mudsharks are just awful. Ones on each end are clearly It*lians, middle two are just grodie. Ty'quane and crew can have them.

>giving up any of your women, even the lowest value ones
wh*te people, everyone

this was 5 years ago, retard, not 70

>this was 5 years ago, retard, not 70
So? The principle is the same. Here's some lyrics from a song from 1997:

>Accept certain inalienable truths: prices will rise, politicians will philander, you too will get old-- and when you do, you’ll fantasize that when you were young prices were reasonable, politicians were noble and children respected their elders.

Guess what - it's 21 years later and he's still right. "Back in my day, Mosins could be had for $79!" Okay, but this isn't then, and the world doesn't owe you cheap stuff. You missed the boat on cheap milsurp. Them's the breaks.

>You're gonna have fun when they're $500 in 3 or 4 years.
I stand by my prediction that within ten years it will be basically impossible to find any un-bubba'd milsurp gun in any kind of decent condition for less than $1000.

I see the (You) but I didn't bother to read your comment, I hope you didn't say anything good

>oh no thots and obnoxious popular girls in highschool are dating black guys!
>oh no!
... oh no!

>posts bestiality on Jow Forums
>faggots still respond

I just dont understand it anymore. I keep thinking maybe the world has gone mad, but then I realize that it might just be me.

>no one even notices or responds to it
sad

>I see the (You) but I didn't bother to read your comment, I hope you didn't say anything good
Considering your grasp of economics, I'm not surprised that replies over one line are too much for you to handle reading.

thanks for the bump

Attached: European soldiers.jpg (2016x1279, 804K)

Don't. Buy a savage instead.

>Where can I actually get a cheap Mosin?
Get a time machine, or get very lucky.
Mosins were ARTIFICIALLY CHEAP for the longest time because russia was just dumping them.
Realistically, they're just jumping to their "real" value now that demand has met supply.

white men are so insecure..

Unfortunately, supply has gone dry, therefore prices rise. You'll have to look for something similar that is either in less demand or in larger supply.

>economics 101

try pawn shops and hole in the wall gunstores, some of them may use out of date price books. you might also have luck at very fudd live gun auctions. other than that you're just going to have to pay what one is worth to you.