Hi there

hi there,
i plan to commit suicide and I found the possibility of killing myself by shooting in the head as one of the least painful and dependable. unlucky in my shitty country i can only buy a replica of black powder gun. will it work the same as ordinary gun, or more likely I will hurt myself in a stupid way?

Attached: 6889383.jpg (939x299, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/ED368998.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't do it!

>use nitrogen gas instead

Well if you were in America I would tell you not to kill yourself as I don't want you to end up as another mass shooting victim that was killed by a high capacity assault gun, but that is not the case.

Naturally I don't advocate for suicide and think you shouldn't go through with this, but I think you'd be better of dead than alive as a potato.

A black powder pistol should be able to kill you just fine. People have been killing people for with black powder for years. What's really important is shot placement. I believe the thing your supposed to aim for is the medulla oblongta, that's your best chance to not end up as a potato. Damage to the frontal and occipital lobes should not be prioritized over anything else, you can probably survive that. That's all I remember from Psychology class.

Hello,

I'm sorry you feel the need to kill yourself, and I won't try to prevent you to.

But can you please not use a gun? Those kinds of cases are then re-used by our politics to push their anti-gun agenda further.

t. frogistani

>but that is not the case.
fucking kek

Attached: 1528537077945.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

it sounds like a matter-of-fact answer, now I will try to delve into this topic. thank you

no problem for me if you give me some other painless, fast and reliable option.

Please don't kys yourself OP
I love you

Fuck off. Don't make the rest of us suffer because you're too selfish to go out in the ocean and let it take you.

yes, black powder would work fine as long as you hit the right spot
aim the gun behind your left ear, with the barrel pointing to your right
this will ensure you hit your brain stem, causing instant death
if you are unable to access even black-powder weapons, slicing your femoral artery (big blood carrier in your inner thigh) will make you pass out quickly and die from blood loss in a minute or two. if you choose this route, make sure you do not fully cut through the artery, as it will contract and hamper bloodflow.
alternatively, you could find a length of rope, attach it to something, and jump from the roof of a 2+ story building, breaking your neck as soon as the slack runs out.

Or it could just rip his head off

fortunately, it is enough to spend an hour trip to the Czech Republic and I can buy black powder without any problems. when it comes to cutting myself a minute or two sounds like a really long time when I was bleeding.

DO NOT “just jump off a two story building bro, the rope will break your neck”

If you’re going to hang yourself you need to go online and learn the calculations for the length of rope, and the length of drop relative to your body weight.

Too short, and you’ll fail to break your neck, leading to you flopping like a fish, your legs kicking helplessly as you slowly suffocate. Too long, and your neck will actually stretch rather than break, causing excruciating pain and still a relatively slow death. People fail to realize there’s a lot that goes into humanely hanging someone

Honestly jumping from a tall building is the best method. Just land on your head

imo jumping from building sound really most selfish. if I crash on the road, people are going to be late for work or school, medical services will have unnecessary work when they can do something useful. differently from when everything will take place in the comfort of home.

Killing one's self is for niggers, faggots, and trannies. Don't be a nigger, faggot, or tranny. Dont kill yourself.

Black powder pistol is a great weapon for killing yourself, a lead round ball will do a good amount of damage as it flattens and spreads out on impact with your skull, much better than a faster smaller caliber that has a tendency to pass through with minimal damage.
And you don't have to worry about follow up shots anyway which are the main downfall of revolvers and black powder.

Just make sure you have a good aim that'll hit the right parts to kill you while also not being at a heavy angle to the bone which could cause a ricochet

BP is powerful enough to hunt with, it’ll kill you no problem. Why not live instead and spend the rest of your life as a pimple on society’s ass?
Take a shit on the floor next to a public toilet, pay your taxes in small denomination coins. The world is your oyster.

sounds really promising, now for the next few days I will be studying the anatomy of the skull, I am really afraid of something like paralysis of the whole body.

why do you think it is good idea to spend whole life? and for a lot of people one of the greatest pleasures in this fucking country is to make the other person angry instead of doing something good for yourself so I've kinda had enough.

You know user, maybe it would be easier to just not try to kill yourself?

Which country? Slovakia?

maybe. I have not killed myself yet so i haven't make a decision already. maybe something will change but I am currently thinking about this solution.
Poland

Do it in your car but first hook up a hose to the exhaust and into the cab of the vehicle.
Even if your shot does fuck up, you will be lulled into the afterlife by the sweet sweet CO.

But I am a faggot, tranny, nigger

Unless you're in crippling, agonizing pain 24/7 you have no reason to kill yourself. You are obviously well off enough to afford internet and everyday life has never been easier for humans. Quit being a bitch.

>so much of a pussy that he needs the least painful method possible when ending his life

no wonder you're going to kill yourself, you can't handle anything in life, not even death

> a car
the only thing I ate today its ramen purshared for ~0,30$. what is funny, I even completed a driving license course. however, I'm too scared to drive even on empty road.

Damn dude, I'm sorry you want to do that. However, I believe you have the right to do with your life as you wish. Just please take a moment to think about the repercussions of what you're about to do. What will happen to your pet? Family? Friends? Don't be so rash that you end your life before the good things have a chance to start. What about that thing you've always wanted to do? What about starting a family of your own?

Either way, it is your right. Guns are great, BUT also knowledge based. You fuck up and you'll be hospitalized and watched 24/7 for the rest of your life. You need reliablility. The best way I can figure would be a tank of helium and a mask/hose. Medical supplies for oxygen tanks should be able to provide the hose and mask, and helium tanks should be good to buy anywhere that sells party balloons and supplies. Set up correctly, (literally hook the tube to the tank, then to the mask) it'll be like falling asleep.

>not killing yourself with "Death by 1000 Cuts" with an X-Acto knife
>not extending your suicide to last hours or days of excruciating pain
>not live streaming it

What a pussy. Go kys, my dude.

Attached: sdfd.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Don't add to gun death statistics please. Also, suicide is a sin, but you said you're a nigger so you won't go to heaven anyway. Here's a good classic suicide instruction sheet.

Attached: suicide.jpg (1239x795, 199K)

Get a hotel room with a jacuzzi. Anesthetize yourself in the hot tub (e.g. ketamine). Make sure when you go unconscious that your'e positioned in such a way that your head sinks below the water.

from what I have been reading, manufacturers of helium containers have been adding oxygen there for a long time due to the large number of suicides by this method. I do not even know if it makes sense, but it's stupid to risk it. can anyone say anything? also im not a nigger, we dont have niggers in eastern poland, basically, we have nothing
I'm still not sure about this decision. all things or people you mentioned are the main reason why I am sitting here instead of just killing myself without making a fuss.

you have a high risk of continuing living but in a mutilated condition with brain injury fully aware of your deformity and pain and that you caused it . I'm sure the demon in your skull telling you to kill yourself will be delighted.

You're hyper critical nagging mother carried a demon and placed it in your head. It is that voice telling you to kill yourself. Do not do so.

God loved you and wanted you to be for some reason. Taking your own life is not that reason.

i dont believe in any god, I understand that you want to help me, but it does not appeal to me in any way.

How do you know? Maybe suicide is god's way of getting someone back early for an important task

You were told you were a burden that you cost too much money as a child, that you could not make friends etc. You're mother was possessed. That demon has stayed with you, it wants you to fail suffer and kill yourself. Don't listen to it.

what

>i dont believe in any god, I understand that you want to help me, but it does not appeal to me in any way.

You may believe whatever you wish. You may believe that the earth is flat. It's not. Your feeling that God does not exist does not change the fact God does exist. In fact you are in the situation you are because you have been directed to reject God and hate yourself.

You have inner voices telling you should die. Tell me more about how you don't think those exist either

>shooting your self with black powder
FUCKING WAT?

Attached: 1469453458658.gif (245x118, 437K)

>How do you know? Maybe suicide is god's way of getting someone back early for an important task

No. If he wanted that he could just have you drop dead in a second from a brain haemorrhage or heart stoppage. The think directing the suicide is in the person and wants them dead and tells them to ignore any possibility they are loved, liked or good or ever will be. That is not God.

God doesn’t exist you brainwashed dummy. Religion was created because humans crave authority. Then it was manipulated to control people.

it's quite a bold assumption to think that just what you believe is the only truth. however, let us not continue this discussion, this type of conversation never adds anything.

Wise man

files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/ED368998.pdf

inner voices an suicide. Read it. The clinical psychology perspective. However many including myself recognise a metaphysical aspect (in fact most people who work with sociopaths and suicide eventually realise that what they are dealing with is an aspect of possession sooner or later) because when the struggles get intense phenomena occur that don't have rational explanations. For me it was a patient telling me what my home looked like and their inner voice telling me they would destroy my childhood in a snarling voice if I stopped them from killing the patient. When I got home my childhood toys were smashed to pieces on my bed.

>plan to commit suicide
>Will I hurt myself in a stupid way?

Attached: 23342342.jpg (780x518, 111K)

>God doesn’t exist you brainwashed dummy. Religion was created because humans crave authority. Then it was manipulated to control people.

You know very little. The absence/elimination of religion is always the first goal of anything that does want control.

That's historically and objectively incorrect

Aim 1-5 in spinal cord to not be potato

Maybe go find someone to talk to? They may be able to help you in some way that a bunch of strangers of the internet can't. Maybe a family member or a friend you trust, or just go to a professional. I promise you someone will listen if you reach out.

What have you got waiting for you if you do?
Best case scenario you drift off into the void as if you never existed, leaving your friends and family to try and piece back together their tattered lives after this.
Worst case scenario you go to some religion's hell and writhe around suffering even more for the rest of eternity.
Are you a betting man Mr. Polack?
If you have even a shred of doubt then suicide is probably not the right option. Doubt breeds hesitation, hesitation breeds slip ups and accidents, which turn would be suicide victims into comatose vegetables.

I have several friends with whom I talk about it, I also come to a psychiatric clinic and i take medicines. I'm not even sure if it helps me.

this is a really good point I have not thought about before. in fact being undecided and stressed I can make a lot of mistakes with fatal consequences. thank you for this point, I will think about it this way.

Mention that to someone you talk to. If things aren't working, something can be fixed so it does. Maybe mention what and where your thoughts have been recently. Those people are there to help you.

>That's historically and objectively incorrect

hear that noise? That's Stalin and Hitler laughing at you, the directorate of the French terror laughing at you, henry the 8th and Elizabeth the first laughing at you, pol pot laughing at you.

I think that one of the big problems why drugs do not work well is the fact that I drink quite a lot of alcohol. however, the only thing that could help here is going to a closed center and I will not do it.

I mean, in the end it really is your choice. Just think about what you're giving up if you do it.
There's a lot more to the world and living than either of us have experienced. I've never been swayed by the "just go on a drug and whore binge if you're suicidal" meme, but there's also merit in trying to change your environment or your personal situation. Heck, if worst comes to worst, there's always the option of hitchhiking or going innawoods.
This might not be super helpful, but I realized a long time ago that feelings are pretty much BS. What I mean is that your reactions to events are almost by choice instead of occuring unwillingly. Essentially, your thoughts, actions, and emotions don't have to be connected to each other. If you have the right mindset you can choose whether to feel miserable or not about something. The takeaway is that if you're depressed about something or just depressed in general, it might be possible to undergo some self-analysis and navel-gazing in order to see your feelings objectively and decide whether they're worth keeping around or not.
And hey, if that's not something that appeals to you or even sounds plausible, just ignore my advice.
I hope things work out for you, user.

i need to go for now, when I come back, the topic will probably be archived. Thank you all for your time.

Stay safe Mr. Polack. There are people who care about you.

Glad I could help, I hope you find your answers.

This senpai

This

Listen. You have a beautiful opportunity to do some good. Kidnap or hostage a liberal government official and make a speech about rights on national tv.

Helium tank, hose, gas mask.

Ok, then dedicate your life to something good. The world is your oyster.

Why do feel like killing yourself is the answer?

That's alright. I would just mention that they don't work and why you think they don't work. Alcohol is a depressant, so you probably are into something there, but no one can make you do something you don't want to.

buy fast acting insulin at a pharmacy. Inject 2 or more ML of it after having a few shots of hard alcohol and you will die in very short order. You will get cold and lose focus and be confused, then you will fall asleep like you got too drunk. Then you will die while in a drunken hypoglycemic coma.

Just fap until you die

Lol just suicide bomb your capital be useful before your death

Attached: 1531101147303.jpg (508x557, 83K)

and that's the sound of literally every other historical tyrant who used religion as a weapon laughing at you, like every single King of European religious nations, every King of Egypt, etc

that no longer work in most countries. After they found out that was happening, they made most helium tanks have to have enough oxygen to not kill you. Youll just passout

If you think firearms are dependable and not painful methods of suicide, you've been imbibing too much public health research.

Lots of less painful and more dependable methods. Hint, take a look at Asian statistics.

And honestly user? Don't do it. There are some people for whom Suicide is the proper course of action. But it's not for most humans.

Ikr

Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suit on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life.

Attached: ChooseLife.png (655x600, 156K)

Any train tracks nearby?