Blackpowder Thread

Fancy Edition

Attached: img_0283.jpg (885x544, 67K)

>His pistol cant clear a poker table with a single trigger pull

Pff, nothin' personal kid..

Attached: DSC00028.jpg (640x480, 19K)

Trying to blast nuts?

im a yurofag. i can get bp guns without problem but the bp itself is hard to aquire. at the same time i can buy 9mm blanks for gas pistols without problem. could i load a musket with the powder from the blanks without it blowing up in my face and how much would i have to downscale the loadings?

>the bp itself is hard to aquire
How so?

you cant order it but have to go to a store directly, wich are only very few. i have also heard storys of fudds working in the shops not selling you stuff like this unless you are a gunowner or a pyrotechnitian.

If you want to buy a can full of powder yeah, but I think you can order revolver doses online

sex

poland?

Guess this is the best place to ask, where can I find a good but cheap black powder 6 shot revolver?

Also anyone know why black powder guns aren't more popular amongst preppers? It's a lot easier to make black powder than smokeless powder. So to me if I were to be a prepper I would have my main set up with a modern rifle but also a few backup black powder guns for when the ammo eventually dries up.

Don't forget that percussion caps will also dry up. You need to start looking into flintlock revolvers.

Short story: No you can't.

Long story: In theory you could but there's no loading data available and nobody will give you any because it's highly unpredictable and dangerous.

If you can get firecrackers those will probably have black powder, but really you should just man the fuck up and buy some.

I like my pietta 1851. I got mine for $250 with a kit, and they were on sale for $200 awhile back. My only problem is that I keep losing the screws for it and apparently the brass warps over time. I use it for backyard shooting in CA in the suburbs because people here think they're firecrackers or some shit.

Why not go for pneumatic guns? It presents different but aruably better challenges. Pump your own air, cast your own lead. But you better be able to spin up a new delrin poppet when needed, and have plenty of o-rings saved up, or a way to make them. The Austrian army used the Giarandoni air rifle for 3 years but had problems with the durability and complexity of repair, since it's pretty easy to fuck up a valve seal in a field repair.

My next project will be modifying a .58 cal air pistol(Quackenbush Outlaw) to use multishot magazines like my .30 cal rifle. Maybe someday I will build a semi-auto gas operated design like this crazy air pistol some Russian made. I'll post it next.

Attached: IMG_20180202_131153.jpg (2688x1512, 1.2M)

Fireworks powders are not to be considered black powders.

A lot of black power owners like the "old weapons" style.
I don't think you can have a pneumatic Flintlock.

Any "defense pneumatic gun" available in Europe?

Pic related is a gas piston operated semi auto air pistol. The suppressor looking thing has a ring shaped piston around the barrel that gets pushed back by the muzzle blast. Much like the very first gas operated rifles

Attached: semiairgun8.jpg (567x265, 30K)

You can have a pneumatic gun with a hammer that looks like a percussion lock. Ian did a video on one of these.

Any kind of defense weapon is likely illegal in Europe.

Bummer, man. Depending on the state, I'm sure you'd get fucked for actually shooting someone with an airgun. In Cali or NY for instance, they'd probably construct a case based around the fact that you carried a specialized weapon made to circumvent their laws so you could walk around like Zimmerman pretending to be a cowboy "neighborhood watch".

I meant to say in the US, depending on the state. Some are just as cucked as you guys.

thats a rather sexy airgun, kinda want an air venturi pcp shotgun, fucking birds shiting everywhere