Im getting one of these two soon but I can’t decide which yet

Im getting one of these two soon but I can’t decide which yet.

Who here has experience with both of these?

Attached: BAEE1F1A-717D-48FC-AEB8-9450F89B7AF3.jpg (2078x2078, 444K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RN-RUv32v4g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One of the rules around here is if you can't decide between two guns, buy both guns.

I have experience with neither, so I'm going to say the m9a3.

If evens, 92G
If odds, M9A3
If sequence of repeating numerical numbers, both.

The biggest differences are finish, threaded barrel and grip shape.

If you aren't buying a suppressor than the threaded barrel is a negative. You can't break the gun down with the thread protector on so you have to take it on and off and they have a habit of coming loose while carrying and shooting. This is not a big deal at all but it's a little annoying and the extra length makes it slightly less comfortable for IWB carry as well. Again not a big deal but if you aren't buying a can, it's a small negative.

The second difference is the grip shape. You can put the rubber grip on to make it more like the size of the original but the rubber grip is ugly IMO. I think the "dick feeling" grip on the Wilson Combat is one of the best feeling and most ergonomic grips ever. I can't imagine that the newer A3 is better unless you have small hands. I have large hands.

The 3rd main difference is the paint and that's total preference on your part. The black hides carbon a little bit meaning you may spend more time cleaning the A3 but it's a non-issue for myself.

If you have smaller hands, like the green paint and might by a suppressor the choice is obvious to get the A3.
If you have decently large man hands, aren't buying a suppressor and plan to carry IWB then the choice is obvious for the Wilson Combat.

I don't like that it's a gun with a safety but despite having the safety you can't carry cocked and locked. I don't like that the barrels are often not lined up perfectly with the slide though it doesn't seem to affect accuracy but the biggest thing I don't like about either is the trigger reset. If you are used to shorter reset guns, you may find yourself short stroking the trigger under rapid fire.

>m9
>IWB
what are you doing

Looks like is both bucko

It's a little thick but it's not worse than a p229 or Glock 20. I don't own any guns I can't IWB, it's why I sold my .44mag.

Neither. Get a Langdon Tactical.

Dead serious, and coming from a Beretta guy.

I handled a Langdon Tac at a class he had recently

it's fucking great. However depending on OP's hand size he may benefit from the M9A3

Personally, I lean towards the M9A3 (especially now it's in black). Don't get me wrong, they're both fantastic guns, and of all the Beretta 92 series guns out there these two sit at the top.

I prefer the M9A3 because I think it's more militarized and utilitarian whereas the WC is more of a distinguished and sophisticated 92. That's just me though: I would take a 4x4 vehicle over a luxury car.

Obviously deal-breakers would be if you needed a threaded barrel or if you prefer the Vertec grip of the M9A3. Or if you want to tame the already tame 9mm even further with the heavier (and sexier) Brig slide then go with the WC. If neither of those are a factor though then it comes down to personal choices.

Attached: M9A3BLK.png (840x558, 267K)

I went M9A3. It comes with the D Spring install so the trigger is decent for a duty gun. Also ammo can it comes in can be modified to carry a bunch more mags and tac light making it a great range carry box.

Attached: 50 shades of FDE.jpg (2000x1500, 1.27M)

why not the wilson combat centurian?
youtube.com/watch?v=RN-RUv32v4g

Wow thanks for the extra mile man. I’m thinking the WC because it will make a better USPSA gun. Perhaps Ill get the M9A3 down the road a bit

Shadow 2

Nacy pls

Damn, these are some aesthetic grips.

I've seen those grips in person and they look like shit, sorry. I know they're food grips functionally and at an appealing price point but up close no.
The red WC grips on the other hand.

Attached: IMG_2064.jpg (906x1023, 148K)

*good

Anyway the vz(?) grips, my buddy had. The aesthetic was disappointing in person. They look decent in that picture though.

>grip shape
so the OG M9 grip shape is great and really ergonomic, but it's also really big.

The A3's grip is pure sex and feels a lot like a 1911.

I plan on getting an A3 in the future when I can afford one. I have a PT92 right now and honestly I prefer it over the M9 because the safety/decocker is in a much better place and it also allows you to carry cocked and locked.

The 1911 does not fit my hand at all but to your point, I think grip fit is probably the most important difference between the 2. Unfortunately, that will be a unique to the user comparison.

I love my brig tac, user. It was a bit pricy but it’s never failed me yet.

Attached: 62FE190A-DDE6-4F47-AD97-075F2CBBA6B4.jpg (1024x768, 130K)

Brig tac and it's not even close.

Just make sure you add a Wilson trigger bar after you get it.

The only reason to get an m9a3 is if you explicitly want a suppressor host, otherwise it is just not as nice.

The Langdon tactical that is just coming out would be even better since it has better sights. The real question should be Wilson brig tac vs Wilson centurion vs Langdon elite

Huh looks like they changed the frame to a two position rail versus the original 1 position it looks like

>The 3rd main difference is the paint
Not anymore, they're making the m9a3 in black now.

well, nevermind, I should read the rest of the thread next time since this was already brought up.

The brig tac isn't really light. Even though I love it I don't think I'd ever carry it. If I carried a Beretta 92 currently made it would probably be the Wilson centurion

The m9a3 is shittier.

-The grips are ass versus the g10s.

-The vertec frame is for handlets.

-inferior mag release

-polymer recoil guide rod

-frame details

-elite 2 hammer absent

-brig tac is factory dehorned

At the end of the day no matter what you win because it's Beretta and not a piggu disgusting CZ or nuSIG. But the brig tac is nicer UNLESS you want a suppressor host.

I don't know what the fuck you guys are going on about. These are both exceptional and nearly identical as well as rugged as fuck. Arguably the best service pistol ever devised by man. You might as well do the blood god justice and get the A3 because blood. And modularity...