If i shoot a pellet at the back of a 9mm bullet will it go off?

If i shoot a pellet at the back of a 9mm bullet will it go off?

Attached: images.jpg (205x245, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BJroOnp7-Rg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

yeah, but it'll just pop

Try it and find out.

No, the bullet would need some sort of gunpowder and primer attached to it in order to "go off"

>Autism, the Post.

Yeah im thinking about shooting at the primer

It would be extremely painful

Most likely it'll happen on shot #1, hope you have eye and ear protection on.

He's just being autismo about the difference between a round and a bullet. We know what you meant.

U U U U

Don't forget to put on your mask.

Yes, I was a dumbass that did this when I was 12 and now i have tinnitus

Guys... could you by any chance put a striker in an air rifle and re-chamber it?
Like if you put a rod in the first inch of the barrel with a spring?

quick lesson in physics kiddo,
lay cartridge on table primer facing you...
Bullet weighs more than brass,
shoot primer,
brass accelerates faster than bullet ,
little gold bastard flies RIGHT back at you like a rocket.
same story with most cartridges, including shotgun shells

Yeah, experienced a bit of the old ringing ears thing when I was a kid in a similar way. Found my dad's stash of .30-06 and took one outside, made a little mount for it to tilt upward and hopefully launch like a rocket, and set a lit candle underneath the primer. Had never been told about the need to contain the pressure in the brass, really thought the pressure would be a lot less. Got a bit of brass bouncing off my cheek from maybe 10 feet away, made me bleed, and I didn't hear properly for the rest of the day. Otherwise everything was okay. I mean, no neighbours running around freaking out, no spanking (he wasn't home), nothing really, besides regret.

This

Don't be stupid OP at least wear hearing and eye protection but it could still hit you other places

URABIGGUY

depending on the mechanism sure. .22 air rifles are commonly converted to .22lr rifles in africa

except shotgun shells tend to just pop the primer and blow the powder out without igniting it if you do that

is this the same fucking European guy who wanted to take the powder out of 30 rds of 9mm and make IEDs out of it with cans of spray paint and shoot it with a pellet gun? Someone already reported your ass to europol. WTF is with you?

This question gets asked fairly often on here.

The answer is yes you fucking idiot, you do realize guns fire by a piece of metal striking the primer hard, right?

If i load a 12 gay bullet with pellets and shoot will it go off?

>little gold bastard flies RIGHT back at you like a rocket.

Mainly shredded brass, since it's not confined in a chamber.

Yes, but the slug being the heaviest part of the cartridge will cause the case to become the projectile and aim directly at you. I hope you have a GoPro.

>not appreciating the higher taste humor
what a mongoloid.

Attached: 1496870440966.jpg (640x638, 62K)

F O R Y O U

>higher taste
Summerfag

Attached: 1518328582021.png (1063x1063, 245K)

It would be extremely painful.

Projection: the post

You've never been nor will you ever be funny, user.

Attached: DwayneLambert.jpg (1114x1442, 916K)

You really do sound like you were an utter fucking retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=BJroOnp7-Rg

I don't know about that. I once loaded two .22lr into an empty brass case of 7.62x54 grabbed my .22lr rifle and shot directly into the case at the back of the rim fire. All I know is that my bicep was hit with something small but didn't penetrate, just left a tiny little welt. I'm assuming this scenario is not the same.

Probably. Did this with .22lr bullets as a little kid with my friends.