CZ-75 Sight Upgrade

Greetings gents, I've been carrying a CZ-75 Compact for about two years now and I love it. I've probably put well over 1500 rounds through it. My only complaint is the sights. I've made this thread before, but the best suggestion I got was to get Dawson Precision sights which to my knowledge to not make the regular Compact model sights. I've mostly been looking at Trijicon or Truglo sights, and was wondering if anyone had any personal experience or suggestions. Thanks!

Attached: caef0a5622c742522ec2a700ec19915a.jpg (683x415, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cajungunworks.com/product/310-230-tritium-night-sights-for-75d-pcr/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have no advice, sorry, but I've been eyeing grabbing one of these for my new EDC for a while. No issues with the weight or anything for you?

Personally, I think the p01 is the superior compact.

>years
>well over 1500
>well over
>1500
> 1 5 0 0
> 2 y e a r s

I agree. If I didn't get a deal on my P01, I would have gotten the PCR.

I've got a P01 I've carried for a few years now. It's nice, doesn't carry as well as my USPc but its close. I plan on throwing a APLc on it once I can find a decent enough light bearing holster.

Attached: 20180531_123508-1.jpg (2496x2003, 2.92M)

Honorable mention for the Tristar C100. It's a Canik made mix of the compact and pcr. Stainless slide, aluminum frame, manual safety. Comes cerakoated or blued for $350 new. Have about 2500 rounds through mine, and it's still more accurate than i am.

Back on topic, I put Trijicon tough and bright sights on mine. As far as i can tell, there is no difference in the dovetail between a fullsize and compact cz-75. pcr is the weird one, with an extra cut in the slide. Sort of interested in the Dawson Precision sights myself, as Trijicon refuses to make their newer sights in a CZ cut.

Anyone running Dawson Precision sights want to chime in?

Attached: 25531.jpg (500x352, 26K)

I have a pre-B CZ75. Love at first sight but the one thing I was not comfy with was the front sight. I ended up filing off the upper half and shortening it. Never regretted it.

This

Nice, I was also thinking about either that or the PCR. Also heard that the RAMI is good, but I've never even handled one so I can't judge there.

I cc a CZ75B in a shitty Unle Mikes IWB holster. I too have wondered about upgrading the cheap sights but never googled it.

I don't get to shoot as much as I'd like, closest range to my small town is about an hour way unfortunately

Can the CZ75 compact accept standard CZ75 mags?

All CZ75 variants can use the same mags I think, even the subcompact

I have a PCR I was having trouble shooting with the stock sights. Swapped to CZ Customs tactical set and it was a night and day difference. Of course those have the Novak cut so you can't use those exact models but they offer it for the standard and compact models as well. Only other CZ I have to compare it to is my SP01 with the trijicons that I haven't had any problems with. Check out CZ Customs options.

Attached: 10703_75_shrt_tactical__dsc1715_1.jpg (600x320, 29K)

OK, thanks.

I know my RAMI and compact can share mags, was debating what my first full sized pistol should be and now it's confirmed for a CZ

CZ thread ?

Attached: 20180704_141130.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

Novak

hey houstonanon which holster do you use for your p01? i remember you saying it’s p much the best.
also would you mind talking more about the USPc vs P01 for cc’ing, trying to decide between the two

Attached: 0CD45F47-7F4C-4BDC-9571-B3B6A85F6BF1.jpg (426x364, 78K)

R8, h8, masturb8

Attached: IMG_20180702_212742398_LL.jpg (4032x3024, 3.55M)

Attached: IMG_20180713_173306298.jpg (3024x4032, 3.36M)

Got the PCR D myself.
Get to send mine to Cajun Gun Works in about 2 weeks.
Gonna be getting these put on in addition to some other work

cajungunworks.com/product/310-230-tritium-night-sights-for-75d-pcr/

Made specifically for the PCR.
Been looking at reviews of Fiber Optic sights vs. Tritium sights
*Mostly* the consensus seems to be that Fiber optics are better in the day since they're vibrant and practically glowing
Tritium is the clear winner when it comes to night sights.
However the same people also say that Tritium sights aren't that bad at all during the day.
Completely 100% usable.

If ya got the money I'd just go with those.
Although I WOULD prefer a combination fiber optic/tritium setup but have no idea if anyone makes them for the PCR.
Not to mention I'm picky when it comes to spot on sights.
Rather just have a professional do it who has the proper tools to get it perfect.

Nice setup, Joshua Kyle.

I have trijicons on mine. They're my second set of trijicons, the other ones are on my USP and I've had them for seven or eight years now.

>APLc
They were on sale recently for $68. I should have bought one when I had the chance.

Attached: DSCN1266.jpg (1288x966, 527K)

Lost the CGW TRS I bought lads. Feels bad.

How did you pull that off?

I was trying to replace it in my P-01 Omega and didn't have a slave pin and it was there and I had it almost aligned and then it slipped and was suddenly across the room, somewhere unfindable. I spent two hours looking for it. Gonna buy another two from CGW. Anything else I should buy to make it go more smoothly next time?
>First time doing any kind of gunsmithing, pls no bully

I've been tempted to get a Novak cut but might just go with the trijicons. I've got Truglos on my S&W compact but I'm not too keen on them from just personal preferences

Who the fuck needs more? Get a life.

Yeah, a big ass ziploc storage bag.
Any novice gunsmith when working with a part that may spring or slip and fly far a way uses the bag to hold things in place.

Place the gun and such in the bag, tap it from the outside.
Spring or whatever flies off?
Bag catches it, you know exactly where it is.

Thanks user, I'll try this next time.
Have a picture of my AK

Attached: IMG_20180706_191148774_LL~2.jpg (4032x2860, 2.16M)