Su-57 aka PAK-FA aka actual garbage is CANCELED

It's over boys. It's done, no mass production, yet another su-37 tier meme.

Somebody find armatard, i fear for his life.

businessinsider.com/russia-admits-defeat-su-57-not-going-into-mass-production-2018-7

Attached: dbnWyr.png (1280x534, 878K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thediplomat.com/2018/07/russia-will-not-mass-produce-5th-generation-stealth-fighter-jet/
translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=2&hl=en&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://www.militarynews.ru/story.asp?rid=1&nid=485254&xid=17259,15700023,15700043,15700122,15700124,15700149,15700168,15700186,15700191,15700201,15700208&usg=ALkJrhjQ4AGf2W65WvIpnxxjuTvEyRDnUg
translate.googleuserc
militarynews.ru/story.asp?rid=1&nid=485254
tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/5340291
flightglobal.com/news/articles/video-russia-flies-first-su-57-fitted-with-new-prod-443899/
thediplomat.com/2018/02/russias-defense-ministry-to-ink-contract-for-12-stealth-fighter-jets/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NO! NO! THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR DECADE!!!!

Attached: nomczd6vr2501.png (675x808, 30K)

Oh yes.

thediplomat.com/2018/07/russia-will-not-mass-produce-5th-generation-stealth-fighter-jet/

>Slavshills are absolutely gone.
They are SHOOK.

Armatard might have actually killed himself.

Bump

This was the only sensible decision from their perspective. Maybe they finally realized they can't play Soviet Union 2.0 with an economy, population, and industrial output of their size.

>not a fake news
kay

Well duh, don't tell the vantniks that though.

I can't WAIT for them to play the victim.

Nope, sure is not. Funny, they shilled for years that the F-35 is going to be canceled, yet here we are

First batch will be a dozen of planes. Businessinsider writes *there will be no more orders*, but it's completely fake and untrue. So it's fake new.

Nope, it sure is not. Even Russian gov sources agree.

It's. Over.

The sooner you come to this conclusion, the easier it will be.

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=2&hl=en&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://www.militarynews.ru/story.asp?rid=1&nid=485254&xid=17259,15700023,15700043,15700122,15700124,15700149,15700168,15700186,15700191,15700201,15700208&usg=ALkJrhjQ4AGf2W65WvIpnxxjuTvEyRDnUg

>The Su-57 fighter should be considered as a fine aircraft with export potential, but the main efforts should be focused on creating a transitional machine

>Even Russian gov sources agree.
And where is link on that statement?

>where is the link
>link is directly above it

Oh, so this is how you are damage controlling. Delectable.

So there is no links?
As I said, fake news.

(pro.tip:translate.googleuserc - is not proper and trustable link)

I TRIED SO HARD
AND GOT SO FAR

Attached: PAKFA fire.jpg (800x531, 80K)

> Google translate is not trustworthy

The absolute state of vatnik shills.

It's right in the link, dumbass.

BUT IN THE EEEEEND IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

Attached: 8c940d7c9c0cbfc3c377f92103dc328adf9e4418817da0546aef8c7706aa2999.jpg (543x1024, 90K)

kek

HAHAHA GET FUCKED!

Attached: F-15,_71st_Fighter_Squadron,_in_flight.jpg (2850x1663, 335K)

TY!
Even you can do it if you try!

The Russian minister of defense officially said that they will not mass produce the Su-57 and India has already long since officially stated that it backed out of PAK-FA due to lack of confidence in both the plane and the Russian engines and production logistics.

I've done reading. Some dude said there probably will be no mass production. And I totally agree with him. USA have 187 F-22, russia don't need such quantity. 40-60 planes will be enough to counter pindos threat. 12 planes in first batch seems perfect.

Still didn't find any state about it's being CANCELLED. So, as I said, FAKE NEWS.

Attached: 53465.jpg (700x450, 68K)

And now some real journalism
tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/5340291
don't thank me

One is said by a Vice President of the Lockheed equivalent in Russia, not a military personnel.

The other is said by the Deputy Prime Minister, just like how Trump said he didn't like the F-35 and wants a newer version of the F-18 instead. Still a civilian.

Politics. Lobbying. Every country has that. Except China. Because they are superior.

It's funny how business insider and the diplomat lost credibility the moment they stopped sharing vatniks point of view.

The never had any credibility.

They*

Meh, no mass production =/= will not be produced
I still don't think it'll be as good as Mig stuffs

>muh russian is our enemy

fucking libs

>cannot shill their plane let alon make it for themselves and needed india

this is USA's enemy kek

>they can't play Soviet Union 2.0
Yet it's the goal of US foreign policy:
>build military bases and missile sites all around the country
>hurr durr why Russians don't like it and try to preserve their independence by reinforcing their military
>they must be ebil hurr durr
God, Muritards are so dumb it's a wonder they can still type.

Sigh the same retarded mistake when everyone on Jow Forums trusted some jew that mass production with the new engine wont start till 2025 until they successfully tested the engine back in December 2017 3 weeks later lol.

>Borisov states,"“Russian Federation of Yuri Borisov, that mass deliveries in VKS of Russia the fighters of the fifth generation Su-57 within the next few years it will not be. “

To the people that are not complete brainlets. 1. this is not stopping 12 su-57s from being produced in2019 2. Notice how he said we wont be producing until the next few years? They have even stated before they will start production only if their new engines have passed trail

Are you guys even trying to shitpost?

Serious discussion though, is it a serious competitor to the F-22/35? Seems like no, but obviously there's easily a curtain of bullshit hiding the truth here.

>Are you guys even trying to shitpost?
>CIA drones
Remember who you are appealing to.

cont. mutts always portray us as allies to China, while here in Russia people consider China more of an enemy to us than NATO. Honestly, we could've been allied for ages already, but this Murimutt autism about "ebil Russians" harms us, Russians and whole world in general forcing us to collaborate with Chinks

I have to agree with this lad. Being ally with chinks doesn't make me feel good. They are completely alien for me.

Every next gen military project in Russia is delayed by 5-10 years because they have a gdp smaller than even Texas and Canada. They will have less than 100-150 Armata tanks in service until the 2020s and might not ever produce much more than 100 Su-57s.

Poor little fucking Vatnick, always being bullied. Perhaps you should stop blatantly assassinating people on foreign soil and the rest of the would wouldn't treat you like the asswipes you are.

Attached: 2000px-Novichok_agent_formula_from_Kivelidi_case.svg.png (2000x1262, 68K)

iirc I believe Clinton left the door open for Russia to join NATO or make an alliance with the US in the early 90s, but that quickly faded as shit got heated in the yugo wars.

>they will end the production at 12 planes
>>HURR DURR 60 PLANES SHOULD BE ENOUGH!

kek, vatniks in absolute denial

2nd engine by 2020-2021........Why is everyone getting excited on this thread? Why would they want to start production and mass produce old engines. when they can start production with the new engine in the next few years after tests?

Wont start production till next few years.....1. this does not state the production is cancelled only a delay because of trying to put a new engine after tests.They are still rolling out the 12 aircraft they have that are nearly done.

>inb4 I get accused of being armatard.

>US assassinates people through drone strikes around the world almost every day while also killing more civvies
>Russia is bad for eliminating its confirmed traitors pinpointly through poison, not mass murder of neighborhoods
Whatever you say, mutt. I must say I regret that our country hasn't nuked you when it went down, would've spared the world of American imperialistic dictatorship.

>. this does not state the production is cancelled
It directly says that.

politicians, military officials and CEO state the 12 aircraft will be operational by 2019. Stopping production does not mean a project is cancelled. I can find you multiple sources that they said they would rather start production with the newer engine than the old engine.(which makes sense because the engine has to be tested for a few years hence no production until the next few years)

Military projection costs alot for them that I agree, but most of their money is SAMs and ground radars.

Too bad you won't be doing anything with a cancelled plane.

yes but only for a few years(because they want production with new engines after done testing for next few years). not counting the 12 that they already have

>production is stopping after the 12 they already have in the pipeline
>THEY WILL RESTART IT!

Hopes and dreams does not make reality.

And that precise line of archaic backwards thinking from Russia is why both China and the US will continue to advance past Russia and will supersede Russian interests in both Europe and east Asia.

Did you literally read my post. I never said they are permanently stopping production, I am saying that the Russian economy is so shit that they cannot produce their planes and tanks on a reasonable timeline, and they might not ever produce more than 100 Su-57s total even well past the 2020s due to strain on their already scant budgets.

I dont know why everyone here is treating old news like it is new news. I have seen multiple sources that stated they would rather start production again after the new engines are in place.

Until they said they were stopping production.

By 2022 there will litterally be 1000 F-35s in the wild and you claim then, at that time, they will start production again. They won't. They will however, be shilling their new plane they will be canceling.

>russians actually think the SU-57 will be restarted.

It's over. You are only setting yourself up.

Armatard rolling in his grave he is probably laughing like an idiot right now seeing this entire thread.

flightglobal.com/news/articles/video-russia-flies-first-su-57-fitted-with-new-prod-443899/

They have not really decided when to start production

"The Putin government is still assembling the next multi-year state armaments plan, which will decide the timing and the number of Su-57s purchased through 2027. But the Ministry of Industry and Trade still the current plan remains on track, with the Su-57 becoming Sukhoi’s largest military product by 2020."

thediplomat.com/2018/02/russias-defense-ministry-to-ink-contract-for-12-stealth-fighter-jets/

The new engine—purportedly called the Saturn izdeliye 30 — is not expected to be ready for serial production until at least 2020. “The Saturn izdeliye 30 will feature increased thrust and fuel efficiency and is also expected to improve the fighter jet’s stealth characteristics given the use of new composite materials,” I wrote in August 2017.

No production until the next few years(isnt that like the same amount of time needed to complete their new engines)

It would be a fucking waste to continue with the item 117 production without producing the better item 30 dont you think?

I dont care about 1000s of F-35s those can be handled by SAMs and ground radars.

Ehhhh Yeltsin kinda fucked up too which ruined the image of prowestern leaders in russia.

>They have not really decided when to start production
Yes they have, they said they are not starting production at all. This is very, very clear in all the articles ITT.

>Posting old news
Nobody cares.

>ground radars for stealth aircraft, much less one the aircraft outnumber the launchers themselves.
Lel, absolutely laughable.

Su-57, as of last week, is cancelled armatard. It's time to let go. In 2022, the US navy's 6th gen fighter will be flying in trials. Production won't be restarted

his poor babuskha

>Yes they have, they said they are not starting production at all"

That is what business insider said but not Yurisovs actual quote saying cancelled for few years

>Lel, absolutely laughable.

A chinese mobile radar can track an RCS of .01m2 more than 300km away even exaggerated RCS below that will have a
difficult time against ground radars that share information

>Su-57, as of last week, is cancelled armatard. It's time to let go. In 2022, the US navy's 6th gen fighter will be flying in trials. Production won't be restarted

F/xx is vaporware like the mig-41

Somewhere in Eastern Europe, there is a commie block with more grey matter on the wall than what's normal...

That was before they came out and stated full cancelation. You are in full denial.

>.01m2
To bad the F-35 is well below that. Oh, but being that you are armatard you won't accept that fact. What did you call it? Designated something or other. Gives me a chuckle everytime.

>F/xx is vaporware
no, the onlything that's vapor ware is the Su-57. F/A-XX, the actual name of the program, is fully funded and operational UNLIKE the Su-57.

I am just going to leave this right here.

"“I assume that the fighter of the sixth generation will be the transitional machine between the aircraft, still controlled by man, and in the pilotless intellectual impact complexes (BIUK) - in this case we speak about air BIUK, which can because of their intellect carry out stated problems by the, including sufficiently concentrated groups”, he said, commenting on the statement of the Vice-Premier of Russian Federation of Yuri Borisov, that mass deliveries in VKS of Russia the fighters of the fifth generation Su-57 within the next few years it will not be. "

mass deliveries wont start in the next few years............where does it say not starting production at all.

Dont worry I wont respond. There is going to be a wave of butthurt Jow Forums posters anyways similar to trusting a jew saying the engines wont be ready till 2025.

>To bad the F-35 is well below that.

Like the time the F-35 was a golfball and the F-22 was a steel marble according to airforce...... Than the F-35 is magically smaller without much implementations on it with same CNTs as the F-22 in which both are always getting upgraded.....

Jow Forums posters and lockheed really do fail at bullshiting

later I dont feel like wasting anymore brain cells here.

>it will not be
He is saying there will be no mass deliverys.

>this amount of asshurt
Thats right armatard. Cancelled. There is nothing you can do to stop it. Splitting up your posts fools nobody.

Su-57 is CANCELLED. God that feels nice to type.

Pure, unadulterated, 100% grade A, imported straight from the gulag of the Russian federation, beet farm fresh ASSHURT.

Sweet Jesus I live for this.

>vatniks say the f-22 is cancelled due to *only* haveing 200.
>their prized fighter 20 years too late is actually cancelled at 12.

Lel. 12. What the fuck are you going to do with 12? That's one squadron. What a shitshow.

It's more or less useless with the prototype engines anyway. We always knew only 12 were going to produced on the first batch, it's only Jow Forums that is reacting as if you just won WW3.

>Su-57 is CANCELLED. God that feels nice to type.
Well, its kinda sad though. I like the variety that Russia brings to the table, at least its better than the copy+paste that china uses

DAMN there hasn't been such assmad since France ripped them off on their helo carrier. Anyone who takes the vatniks seriously are just being suckered in by total BS.

That's implying there'll be more batches.
There won't, because the program is cancelled.

>Having a ten year hiatus before starting production
The plane will be fuck old with fuck old systems at that point, assuming this vatnique shilling is true.

Didn't they also straight out admitted that it's not stealth at all?

Vatnik can't cope

They cancelled it, but tried to let it go gently suggesting that they don't "need to rush" because their current planes are so great (lol). They know as well as anyone else that these weapons programs are part optics/politics so it's a huge blow to admit that they can't compete in the 5th gen -- that they have less capability than friggin China. It's sad.

There will be no future batches. This is not hard.

HAL FGFA is cancelled. Su-57 continues as usual because Sukhoi has nothing else in development. They need at least one project active for embezzlement.

When the guy who's job it is to defend programs goes, "yeah, it's a good... Uhhh.. Export..." it's fucked.

God Russia is fucked. They can't compete anywhere. When are we going to hear about the armata being cancelled?

>Su-57 continues as usual
If "as usual" means cancelled, then sure, it's going as usual straight into the garbage can of history.

>F/xx is vaporware
Says the vatnik in the thread that proves his plane is vaporware.

SHOOK to his core.

just have the same 12 planes do fifty passes on Victory Day, RT will declare that hundreds exist and all will be well

Dude, no one wants to "compete" anymore. Russian elite wants mansions in Los Angeles, Calabria and Monaco. No one cares about jets and tanks.

desu I kinda like the looks of the J-20.
Its probably a POS held together with off brand krazy glue, but it looks pretty cool. Certainly looks more unique than the Su-57, which always reminded me of a Flanker that someone sat on.

Attached: J20.jpg (2200x1080, 226K)

Let's just be real, Russian military upgrades have been super lackluster. A few years ago the vatniks declared victory over the world because they developed a working Tomohawk...uh, congratulations? They're putting out these dinky little corvettes and frigates. S-400 still relies of fire control radar making it shit tier against stealth and late gen sensors, subject to SEAD, etc. PAK-FA was supposed to be their grand entry into the world of modern 5th-gen planes and they failed at it. Lol.

People have to realize that this isn't the USSR 2.0.

J-20 is an OK plane, when you come to grips with the fact that it's a stealthy F-111, who turns like a fat chick driving an ice cream truck with four flat tires.

It's not an air superiority fighter. It's a lead sled for boom and zoom.

Listen to yourself. Your arguing over TWELVE fucking airplanes. What a fucking joke.

Yeah, the Chinese are the real threat here.
Sure, their gear is still pretty lacking compared to the West, but they actually have the economy and will to catch up.

Dude don't worry in half a decade when the US is rolling out prototypes for two different six gen planes and has a thousand F-35s...THEN they will restart the rusty Su-57 line. Fox code: Failure.

>It's a lead sled for boom and zoom.
I am totally OK with this

It's not a bad thing, it's OK, it's just a strike fighter at best.

Don't tell a chicom that. They are convinced it can go toe to toe with the F-22... When it is less maneuverable than a 35.

It'll work fine, at least the airframe, because it was made from stolen F-35 design data. Modern Chinese sensors are pretty good, their newest weapons are competitive. They still lag behind in engines but they seem to be getting close to getting over that hump. The J-20 probably isn't as good as the F-35, but assuming their systems actually work than it's a legitimate 5th gen aircraft.

If Trump win another term, there won't even be an "USA" anymore, you retards. Chinks can erase your economy off the face of the earth.

lolno

Trump is probably the reason Pakfa is cancelled. They have the US president in their pocket who's going to fuck up USA.

>successfully tested
>mass production
This is how vatniks backpedal. Instead of delivering what you promised, you fall back to a more reasonable promise. Russians sometimes fail so badly they only deliver CGI though.

Yeah yeah, I remember when the Su-57 would have a GaN AESA before anyone else. Now we have 2 unfinished early production GaAs AESA and prototypes. So yeah, went from surpassing the west to reaching the point they were at 15 years ago.

>muh russophobia
The west isn't opposed to an alliance with Russia, we just need you dipshits to stop acting like 3rd world niggers. Everytime the west offered to improve relations, Russians chimped out and fucked it up.

Russians are run by fear of an imaginary adversary boogeyman wanting to get them, so that Pootin can rob them dry while pretending to be saving them from that imaginary boogeyman.

Guys look. Russia is a straight up kleptocracy and the Russians all know it. It's run by oligarchs and Putin is just a referee. They ripped off India for years until Putin had to intervene because it was getting to the point of seriously damaging the viability of Russian arms industry internationally. Russia is first, second and third about lining the pockets of the oligarchs.

You seem to have forgot the part where you invaded those countries and turned them into satellite states, costing them decades of economic development, which is why they want those bases in the first place. Either way, Russia has a smaller economy than fucking Canada and is a third rate power at best, which today's news certainly demonstrates. Just keep holding on to those delusions of Soviet era power, it's not like living standards have ever been a priority in Russia anyway.

Attached: 1489098216832.png (900x900, 318K)

This guy gets it. That's why brothels around the world are filled with Russian prostitutes and there are Russians living like rats all around the world. Russia is like one big mafia business and Russian people are expendable.

>the yugo wars

Can I get a quick run down on what happened?

Sure, and when I'm done I will send it out to the distribution list.

Do not mock me. I didn't learn about the small European wars that Britain was not involved in. My history class taught me about the Vietnam war, the world wars, a little bit of the Korean war, and something about the battle of Hastings for some reason. I'm not sure why I know about the last one, I can't remember why it was important.

But I want to know about the yugo wars. Apparently it was about Muslim genocide. I don't think America would have tried to stop it if they had their current knowledge of Muslims back then.

Long story short, Russia backed Serbia which backed keeping the republics together, the UN asked the US and NATO to intervene to stop the genocides and support the independence of Croatia and Bosnia, U.S. and NATO obliged. Russian troops were flown in during the occupation and took over an airport that was supposed to be under the NATO occupation zone and the US General in charge of everything got so pissed he contemplated removing them by force, but didn't and avoided a bigger war.

US general ordered NATO to attack Russia actually, but UK refused.

"I'm not going to start Third World War for you," General Jackson told the US commander

Is literally the most famous quote from the Kosovo conflict.