Has anyone here actually walked around in public wearing a rifle? Any stories?

Has anyone here actually walked around in public wearing a rifle? Any stories?

And what's a good policy on open-carry for long guns? Personally I think it's kind of autistic to walk around with a rifle strapped to your back, but surely someone has pulled off the look.
>mfw some states allow it, but the rifle has to be unloaded so it's pointless
Note: this is NOT a political thread

Attached: MI open carry.jpg (640x427, 84K)

>has anyone ever walked in public with a rifle
Yeah but not in that sense, I walked in a 4th of July parade as a ww2 paratrooper and carried my grandfathers m1 carbine

Lol fag

My state never had any open carry protests because we don’t have faggot leaders. Check m8, faggot

I'm calling you a faggot for cosplaying

Attached: FA2AD1DD-810E-43BE-A1A9-899190000D8B.gif (506x780, 917K)

That's Hoodie's stuff isn't it? His fucking shit is the only thing that ever made me question my heterosexuality.

Attached: 1422099769260.gif (300x241, 1.61M)

If you have to question...

Attached: A8BF65DB-E205-4C6C-BAEB-776CABC53E84.gif (800x800, 1.32M)

people who open carry rifles are either autistic or are trying to trigger liberals. You shouldn't do either unless they're gonna ban our "assault weapons"

>Jow Forums is not a larping board

kek

Yeah. Was driving out to the desert to meet some friends, and had to park my car in Barstow next to some shady fucking Mexicans that were eyeing my car and its contents. Not gonna let my gear end up deporting some dreamer to the great beyond, so I brought the following into a grocery store:

>Remington 870 strapped to my back over one shoulder
>M1A strapped to my back over the other shoulder
>Glock 20 and Beretta PX4 in waistband
>Wife carrying Brown Bess (replica) with my black powder kit
>Some old side by side smooth bore shotgun my dad gave me idk what it is in my left hand
>Another old bolt action .22 idk what it is in my left armpit
>Right hand pushing a shopping cart with my 4 ammo cans in it
>Fill the rest of the cart with chips, jim beam, beer, and locally sourced loose leaf tea, chickpea nuggets, and organic fruit smoothies because I'm still a self-respecting californian goddamn it
>meander on up to the register
>store goes dead fucking silent, everyone stares, Toto in the background is the only thing audible
>Cashier looks is sweating bullets like she just shit a horse
>I'm autistic as all hell so say nothing, pretty sure it comes off menacing
>She starts to scan my stuff, can tell she's considering her options
>Here's the setup: a Sheriff' deputy walks in
>Here's the punchline: I'm a young, fit, African-American who decided to wear tacticool faggotry today
>he freezes and rips off his sunglasses, obviously alarmed
>eyes snap to me
>HOLD THE LINE *beep*
>I stare back dumbfounded
>LOVE ISN'T ALWAYS ON TIME *beep*
>we silently lock gazes for a good 8-10 seconds
>WOAH WOAH WOAH *beep*
>"hey there son, mind standin right there and tellin me what in the hell you're doin?"
>he unsnaps
>"sn-snacks sir"
>I'm frozen
>"where ya headed with all that?"
>he starts reaching
>"out to Mojave"
>"huh, that so"
>he keeps reaching...
>I'm going to fucking die today oh god oh god oh god
>for his cigarettes, snaps up and walks off
>"well have fun, stay safe"

Attached: 1239864332762_400x400.jpg (400x400, 29K)

That works

Open carry only makes people nervous because it is so uncommon. If people only knew how many people concealed every day it would blow their minds.

>And so the Nigger, who had cheated death in the abortion clinic, cheated death once again, and the Mojave Wasteland was forever changed.

If people carried their rifles by the strap over their shoulder in a town where hunting and shooting is common, then yeah I don't think a problem would happen. Modern open carry is either used as a political tool or a way to get cops to come talk to you so you can lecture them about the 2nd amendment and post it to your YouTube channel.

screenshotted

Nice

Attached: EB278C39C3DD4597938C5EB1CB3319F6.jpg (555x796, 296K)

>autistic black nerd wearing tacticool faggortry and open carrying in a grocery store
>cop walks in and is just like "have a nice day"
>heading to Mojave
I'm assuming you were on the Nevada side of things?

Post screenshot. I'm on mobile and can't get the whole thing.

Not exactly in public but I live on the edge of a semi-rural town right by the foot of the mountain so when I feel like hiking or LARPing I'll either walk out around the neighborhood or hop the back fence and cross the field on foot.

I do get stares sometimes but everyone out here is a landwhale who stares at pedestrians from inside their huge air conditioned trucks regardless. I don't think I could be autistic enough to carry a rifle around town unless shit was like seriously on fire and going to shit already. Rednecks OCing their shit handguns in crap holsters at the supermarket is edge enough for me already.

Attached: 1526766961982.jpg (177x166, 14K)

>Go to renew CCW
>Signing in on clipboard
>Pages full of names with CCW pickup as reason stated
This is driving to the next county over since it's less busy and you get processed faster. Always surprises me.

Nah Cali. Story is a bit edited for effect. Unsnapped conversation was a bit longer, where I explained the situation with the guys out front and my car. He looked out the window to confirm before snapping up, and told me to lock all my guns in the trunk before heading out unless I had a permit, but then he just said have a good time and fucked off to get drinks and a sandwich.

I pretty well shit my pants though, felt like I was one misplaced sneeze away from getting shot in the face.

I thought OC was illegal in California

It 100% is except in very limited circumstances, hence the conversation with the cop to explain that everything was unloaded and safe I just didn't want it to get stolen and why he told me to immediately put my stuff away once I left. I think he saw me paying for food so knew something was up, so he didn't immediately draw. Also my wife is white and immediately started explaining while I was still shitting my pants, which also isn't in the story because that's less fun.

I jog every night at 10:15pm 4 miles around my 1 square block neighborhood with a loaded rifle on my back.

Ask me anything.

Been stopped 4 or 5 times. "W-w-w-we had a call, S-s-s-sir about... Just checking th-th-th-things out." One of the first stops was this young guy, maybe 22 who legit seemed scared and was shuddering as he talked. Been doing it for over a year. Most the stops were in the first few months. Now they just drive by and give a quick flash of the cherries and berries when they recognize me. I am sure they are sick as fuck of getting post menstruating pta moms hysterically bombing thier call center every time I run by. They probably joke about me back at the station. I bet I even have an affectionate nick name. Something like "Fuckwad Jogger with the M14". I dont care. On patriotic holidays I jog with my American Flag on pole and in hand and get alot of honks, some good, some obviously from pinko commie yellow bellied faggots.

Shall Not...

S-source?

Truth.

>Also my wife is white
>inb4 autists reeing about race traitors

Attached: 1531434101811.jpg (602x635, 158K)

>literally the only person to bring it up
wew, Jow Forums derangement syndrome strikes again

We'll see.

It's like you are asking for it.

If I called you a nig you you feel better?

i don't see any actual point to open carrying besides pissing off democrats and getting stricter legislation passed.

Short story time!

>2016, working walmart in sporting goods
>my walmart sells ammo and air pump rifles, no real steel
>customer comes up wanting hunting license
>customer is OCing
>make small chat about what he shoots as I working on his license and bonus tags
>thank the customer for small chat and he parts way
>10 seconds later, libshit approaches and asks if I noticed he was carrying...

I did notice, actually.
>Isnt it illegal?
It is perfectly illegal to open carry with in the state, and each individual Walmart's policies are often in line with local and state laws.
>But isnt it scary knowing he is carrying?
No. I can clearly see where his weapon is, along with his hands. If he had intended to pull on me, he would have and I likely would have seen him telegraph his actions. You on the other hand, I dont know if you are carrying or where. Im more afraid of you than I am him.

The second individual then spends a solid 20 seconds processing what I had just said then walks away. It was glorious.

Attached: 1531397765584.jpg (1147x825, 118K)

Any right not publicly exercised is a right effectively void.

He should of tazed you (if he shot you on accident thats alright too) then took you in, cant risk it being niggs are responsible for like 55% of all crime in the country.

Hoodie has this one gif of a femboy licking a dick, and it's the only gay thing I've ever masturbated to. I promise

Okay, this is epic.

Nice airshit you fucking

Fuuuuuuuuck

I open carried a levergun in public once, but it was in Montana, so no one cared.

legit fucking great
I hope this happened

>Has anyone here actually walked around in public wearing a rifle?
Not american here. We do have armed guys patrolling with rifles so I guess we're kind of chill with dudes in uniform on duty carrying guns with live rounds in public.
Personally? I had to walk 24km with full combat load at the end of basic training, we basically had entire companies of dudes with rifles, vests, and fieldpacks walking through beaches and the area close to CBD. The public that saw us gave their support, the kids shouted their support for us, one of em ran up and gave everyone a high five, the adults looked and smiled, some waved their hands, pretty nice feeling overall.

Yes but it was my shockwave under a poncho. No fucks given.

Attached: 1529966082104.jpg (363x363, 17K)

>Has anyone here actually walked around in public wearing a rifle?

Only once at the i594 protest up in Washington State back in '14

Attached: gun_rights_march_washington-680x365.png (680x365, 372K)

I was hunting and open carrying.

Attached: 7CEA4760-3A60-41B2-9CD9-885B4F6A38EB.jpg (1078x781, 95K)

I do at pro gun protests. I think it keeps everyone polite when everyone is open carrying at those events plus you see sone cool shit.

FUCKING SUBHUMAN NIGHERS SHITTING UP MY COUNTRY WITH THEIR NIGGITRY, COALBURNERS WILL BE THE FIRST TO GO ON THE DAY OF THE ROPE 1488!
There fag happy?

>perfectly illegal
I think you mean legal

Yes, this. Phone posting from work.

Walked on the LV strip OCing a handgun. This was pre-October and it was still a pretty shit time.

Attached: 1526594499327.png (1017x1162, 270K)

that's pretty cool user

Seeing how easily people freak out and want to be confrontational is always good. I've gone to open carry marches around Texas. We don't really march, just stand around and hang out. Always hilarious to have some liberal soi boi REEEEEing at cops, "You're going to let these people stand around inside the city with fully automatic weapons of war?!" They always tend to make a scene and look super frantic.

Cops get a laugh as they calmly respond, "I assure you none of the weapons are automatic. Feel free to go talk to them."

>Wife
Please say your wife is white for more lulz.

Ive carried on a scooter in full gear with my rifle to the range and from gun shops. Only time it gave me trouble was when a prius driving soccer mom started yelling and taking pictures. Flipped her off and scooted away at 25mph

That's a nice cat :3

Beeing in the military I have walked with 30 rounds of 5,56 in my rifle in a shitton of towns.

Its fun watching some civies freak out and some just cheering

Attached: FB_IMG_1526992778576.jpg (720x540, 71K)

Just 30?
Aside from Army shit, I've gone hiking with my gun strapped to my ALICE pack and had the rangers called on me. They politely waited at the trailhead until shortly before sundown when I came back. They said they sent a guy on foot up the trail to find me and see what was up. It's a loop, so he must've taken the same path I did. They were predictably cool about it, but had to show up anyways because the person who called it in was hysterical. The other hikers on the trail were all fine with it, almost like they didn't see it, just normal hiking greetings and smiles.

Attached: riflePocket.jpg (671x876, 77K)

Nice.

Attached: FF6C72D2-5E25-40B7-BF08-D98C518672E6.jpg (266x190, 28K)

I kek'd

yes, while I served in kikes' army. not so exciting since there are literally hundreds armed soldiers going on their bizz everyday

Wanted to test out my .45 tanker holster hiking on a forest road that I had never seen another person on before. 10 fucking people later I took it off and put it back in my pack.

Attached: D6A29D2A-EC08-493A-A053-5C2F6A9CD2D1.jpg (750x643, 428K)

Was in Chick-fil-a, getting glorious spicy chicken sandwich and waffle fries with a coke.

Some autistic Jow Forums fucktard comes in wearing camo that barely covers his massive gut with an AR-15 on his back, all tacticooled out, and a glock on his hip. He easily weighed at least 350lbs.

Nobody's paying him much mind until a woman moves her kids to her other side because he kept inching closer and closer to the young girl, so much so that his belly was almost in her face.

Jow Forumstard obviously is incensed by this, and starts yelling about how it's his right to carry his rifle in public. REEEEEEEing and ranting about "muh rights". He actually pulls his glock.

It's at this point the cops are called, he's tackled to the ground, and 3 others draw on him.

Based Chick-fil-a manager gives the woman's kids free ice-cream.

Attached: 1531238889098.jpg (1024x640, 71K)

you forgot the $100 dollar bill the manager gave you after everyone clapped

>Also my wife is white
see above

I don't really have any cool stories, but back when I was in high school I would get butthurt when I saw people Open Carrying. Now that I have an adult mind I feel a lot safer.
I have to say this is the best argument for open carry I've ever seen.

Once, Halloween dance 1988 in Calgary. I was dressed up like a zombie green beret and slung a friends unloaded Ruger 10/22 over my shoulder. Only had 2 or 3 people come up to me to talk firearms, otherwise quite uneventful.

Wouldn't want to try it now a days as Canada slides further down that slope of "gunz r baaaaad" bleating of the sheeple.

JESUS FUCK YOU BASTARD

I swear if you're the cunt that we always got reports about, I'm gonna smack you
Everyone soccer mom going on an 'outdoor adventure' would always report you

Attached: 1524765085549.gif (500x715, 519K)

Attached: 1531345792473.jpg (640x640, 82K)

Attached: 1531347141553.jpg (449x1197, 260K)

> Based Chick-fil-a manager gives the woman's kids free ice-cream while she gives me a thank you BJ in the walk in

Yea through a little village called Dong Ram in Vietnam.

Wow thats cool. Since you should know, do you know where I can get a XXL olive drab bdu? I'm gunna do some name cosplay. Pic semi related

Attached: 1530614865591m.jpg (1024x672, 42K)

Lol I do the same shit with my AK and full russian larp, I always speak in a russian accent too.

Only got rangers called on me twice, but im a ranger in a different park so they were chill.

Peter is a downright sexy cat.

Peter is dead now

I've always wanted to do that on a hike, but id rather not risk having to deal with rangers at all.

Attached: kek.jpg (900x900, 53K)

Attached: 1490045585043.jpg (320x320, 26K)

lul

pic of actual set up? how well does it work?

kek

What should I do if I want to be a park ranger? My dream is to live and work in Montana.

Attached: 3E5A94F1-C8E6-44A0-9EFE-EF7AA7CEA83D.gif (480x270, 2.31M)

Attached: 1440624556158.gif (290x189, 2.9M)

no but i've wanted to go stand by my red brothers when there was going to be some retarded alt-right protest here but it never happened so i didn't have to go represent the left

In nevada you can walk around with open cary liaded saftey off
.....you will be fucjed with by the cops but you wont get charges

Former forrest ranger, current resource boi and
caver at the NPS
Either apply on USA jobs, or volunteer for a season on volunteer.gov
Not that hard really
>pic related
>go ahead stalk me I do more cool shit than most Jow Forumsommandos

Attached: P1000947.jpg (633x948, 158K)

bait, but kill yourself anyway

Attached: 1530728085010.jpg (603x403, 147K)

Attached: Machamp thumb.gif (400x225, 1.84M)

It's almost a daily sighting to see someone tossing their shotgun around in Arkansas.

Top kek

Once ate a restaurant with a rifle on my back after hiking out of the desert with a couple friends. There were some German people who looked mortified but no one else cared

Let’s have NFA violation for $5 Alex.

Attached: 1520986925182.jpg (477x479, 39K)