So, I saw the STRIBOG SP9A1 and i had an idea...

So, I saw the STRIBOG SP9A1 and i had an idea. Its ugly as shit but kinda looks like it has potential to be made to look like a bolter. The only problem is that Ive never heard of this thing before, Is it utter shit or something?

Attached: ugly_cunt.jpg (370x370, 12K)

it ain't bad. Buy it from PSA then troll all the B&T APC owners by claiming it's JUST AS GUD.

Literally what the fuck is this thing?

Would you know if i can take that muzzle device off or not? it looks kinda wonky

Actually, the look is growing on me.
Is this thing any good?

Why does Jow Forums have an obsession with Warhammer?

A gun. Looks like 9mm?

don't know about your pic, but the one on PSA has a thread protector instead.

Eastern Euro subgun/civvy semi PCC. Upon request I went and fingerfucked one at the NRA Convention this spring
>its shit
Bolt release is super stiff tiny piece of stamped sheet metal with un chamfered edges. Can't slingshot the bolt. US imports will be a metric threaded stainless barrel so basically no good muzzle devices will fit, plus stainless. US imports will ship with dickmod handguards. Safety operates in the opposite direction of almost every other gun in existence and impedes a normal grip while on safe. No factory brace option.

It does have some neat features but retailing around $800 it's worse than a Scorpion while being more expensive.

Agreed, most 9mm ar-15's look weird as shit and the sig MPX is stupidly priced.

DO YOU NOT HAVE FAITH IN EMPEROR? SHALL I CALL THE ORDO MALLEUS?

Are you sure? because this is the one i took off of PSAs site for the deal of the day.

look, it's what? 7-800 bucks? That's like weekend money. Just buy it. Worst case scenario is you end up with a gun you don't quite like as much, which is, honestly, what happens to all guns as you buy newer ones.

This one has the benefit of being cheap.

fair point, plus i could use it to shitpost and pretend its a MPX or something retarded.

I actually saw one in the wild, SHOT show user, and remembered the impressions you posted about back then.
It looked like it had a normally threaded, black barrel, though I didn't check the threading, and it had an MLOK handguard instead of dickmod.
Didn't get to fingerfuck it to confirm things like the bolt release and bolt function, but it looks like they at least addressed some of the issues from SHOT show.
Finally, it was only $730 and I know they have an AR buffer tube adapter for braces on the market. I'm sure you could find it cheaper online too. The only thing was that it sold with 20 rounders out of the box instead of the 30/32 rounders.

I’m getting one

Post results and impressions when you do. I'm on the fence between this right now and saving up for an MP5 to live my larp dreams.

Yeah I know they sell the buffer tube endplate separately and it's fairly cheap ($25 iirc) but as of April they hadn't gotten permission to sell them preinstalled.

I seriously hope they at least paint the barrels black. Really nothing wrong with a stainless 9mm barrel, it won't change the lifespan noticeably, but the high polish they had on their show gun looked wrong with the rest of it.

They were trying to convince their home office to drop dickmod back then, I hope they succeeded.

CEASE THY HERESY!

Attached: That+show+is+heresy+cease+and+repent+_c5afd53739fe58c13ce0531b4ab69add.jpg (680x868, 141K)

Well the barrel was definitely black and it definitely had mlok slots when I saw it in person, so you have that going for you.

>definitely had mlok slots
This is the only one I can find actually being sold.

Attached: Screenshot_20180713-073914_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 506K)

.65 caliber rocket guns and men who can punch through rocks and carry a hedge trimmer that can vivisect most of their enemies

14 year olds

That's the current version - pic related is from a distributor site.

Attached: GPSP9A1.jpg (520x380, 20K)

That's pretty much identical to what they had at the NRA Convention

Just checked another distro
>17 in stock
Hmm....

Man children,.

Attached: 1529675475309.png (400x527, 531K)

Attached: 2d6bab3375ac8c8571097b988a370289.jpg (600x448, 70K)

Dont bolters bave curved mags

Attached: 20180626_193030.jpg (4160x3120, 3.29M)

There are some good looking AR9s though

Attached: AR9.jpg (756x942, 377K)

Literally the next page

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-13-11-20-56.png (1440x2880, 542K)

>Implying the mpx is an exception

Attached: 1525256696691.png (499x468, 25K)

>pic unrelated
There's 1. And it's the department of energy submachinegun.

Sorry bud but you have shit-tier taste

>A2grip
>Kek blade
That would be you

>being this retarded

Attached: jej.jpg (584x322, 147K)

Nice aregument. Go unfuck your franken9

>he doesn't appreciate minimalist aesthetics

Attached: 9628498429848474654.jpg (893x719, 74K)

>Tacticool plastic doorstop brace
>minimalist
>aesthetic
You don't know what any of these words mean

>the literal most minimalist brace on the market isn't minimalist
ask me how I know you're an actual retard

Attached: 1529166792151.jpg (413x395, 9K)

Minimalist is not having a brace

>1912 + 106
>being this stupid

Attached: 1530532165051.jpg (600x600, 67K)

He's right though. Shockwave braces are shit. Their over angled garbage looks far from minimalist. A minimalist build would use something like the SOB brace

>L-leave raifu alone

Why don't you post one then?

Gen 1 tailhook is the only brace that is minimalist.

Gen 2 got the qt QD tho