The greatest war dog has been reduced to this

what tactical advantage was gained by turning it into a hunchback?

Attached: 47425d2f908ecd18b19e0a561582b441-d7zetms.png (800x494, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=knxU1u4eQec
utu.fi/en/units/sci/units/biology/research/projects/verg/Pages/Blog08042016.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My brother has a german shepherd, all black fur, and thankfully isn't a frog back, or if she is, it's slight enough to not be readily noticeable.

None whatsoever. German Shepards in CURRENT YEAR and just Hip Dysplasia messes who walk all retarded and die in under 10 years. Dog breeders are absolute retards but the people who actually buy these fucked up dogs are even dumber and are the only thing fueling the inbred mess that is most modern dogs.

Dog shows and kennel clubs ruined the dog's aesthetics and health because ???
GSDs from working lines will look like the one on the left and be much healthier thanks to being bred for functionality and temperament instead of for weird-ass looks.

Attached: Working Line GSD.jpg (468x370, 53K)

My girl doesn't look like that. Just have to get one bread from a working line instead of some poor thing fuckwad breeders decided to mutate into a hunchback.

To be fair, from what I've read, the sloped back doesn't actually increase risk of hip dysplasia. Though I think it does cause other problems that I can't remember.

Too many recessive genes. Pure breds suck

i've never seen a Shepard like the one on the right.

>You know whats been proven not to work? Incest.
>Lets do it to our dogs.
>Perfect.

youtube.com/watch?v=knxU1u4eQec

Attached: bananaback.jpg (533x400, 40K)

That doesnt look like a belgian malinois

I agree.

Attached: 88EEB782-8569-46BE-8B9F-30C456190301.gif (400x533, 1.24M)

Large dogs in general have hip problems and other stuff like a chance of they're stomach flipping if they do some kind of movement to cause it, I forget the medical term

Yeah, my uncle's GSD is a pure bred and that dog has had so many health problems throughout his entire life, I just feel so bad for him.
He's 9 years old now and it's at the point where he can barely even walk and needs to take medication pretty much every day to help with his joint pain and skin condition.
I don't think he's too long for this world.

working line GSDs are god-tier doggos

Attached: SL273431.jpg (2816x2112, 2.15M)

The GSD needs to be given a bit of a break and breeding lines should be allowed recover. I have Beglian Malinois and they are just as capable as GSDs but without the disease/condition risks. They are just slightly more annoying as a companion, all they want to do is work.

Airedale Terriers are underrated and are just as Jow Forums as the German Shepherd

>The Airedale was extensively used inWorld War Ito carry messages to soldiers behind enemy lines and transport mail. They were also used by theRed Crossto find wounded soldiers on the battlefield. There are numerous tales of Airedales delivering their messages despite terrible injury. An Airedale named "Jack" ran through half a mile of enemy fire, with a message attached within his collar. He arrived at headquarters with his jaw broken and one leg badly splintered, and right after he delivered the message, he dropped dead in front of its recipient

Attached: Airedale.jpg (512x288, 25K)

Mutts are best.

pls

Attached: Groenendaeler.jpg (1000x630, 87K)

Pure bred anything is a waste of money and just means you're giving a lot of money to some asshole who keeps animals in inhumane conditions, perpetually inbreeding them.

Rescue a mutt.

I have a Czech German Shepherd from a working line. He's the sweetest dog I've ever met.

tfw in Airedale

>The greatest war dog
Everything is all right with the greatest war dog.

Attached: stacey-kubyn-caucasian-ovcharka[1].jpg (740x740, 177K)

Breaks my heart everytime.

Hybrid vigor is something retarded dog breeders don't seem to understand. You can toss a Belgian Malnois or hell even a pitbull into a german shepherd every few generations and the bloodline actually improves.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!

Go to the deepest part of Siberia.
Find a wolf.
Start over.

Or get one of those pet foxes they bred up there

"Pure-bred"

More like inbred. Hip displaysia and other genetic defects became dominant genes. Get some mutt blood or mix it with other trainable breeds to strengthen the gene pool

>inb4 "It's too late"

>inb4 "You could have prevented this"

>Dog breeders are absolute retards
this

>this thread

Attached: IMG_20180705_161441.jpg (960x960, 38K)

This
>tfw best friend was a Saint Bernard
>destined to be a show dog
>ended up having ass loads of surgeries
>first were her hips
>tfw died of stomach flipping
>I miss you honey

Certain dog characteristics should have a world-wide ban. The man's "best friend" has be turned into a joke. So many breeds suffer from serious health problems, it's embarrassing.

This is why i only get strays. They actually look like dogs.

no more
>pugs
>french bulldogs
>chihuaha's
>bull terriers
>almost all dogs shorter than knee height, really

seriously, every time i see a chihuaha i want to mercy kill it, those things should not me

I still don't understand how kennel clubs aren't mass charged with animal cruelty. Everything from shitwawas that the eyes fall out of, pugs that suffocate on their own face, GSD with fucked backs, wiener dogs that break their own back, etc are caused by them.

There's such a cute dog at our soon to be home in Mexico. Really wish we could take her. Her owner leaves here there alone for months at a time.. to my understanding even she was a stray before he adopted her.

Attached: Resized_20180624_192537_5136.jpg (1440x1080, 857K)

Exactly.

I told you they were going to destroy the mighty German race and did you listen?

Attached: A rare color photo of Adolf Hitler which shows his true eye color (date unknown).jpg (900x1185, 105K)

You are encouraging nigger-tier throwing away of animals. Buy pure.

t. married his sister

As luck would have it, more and more kennels refuse to sell working dogs and healthy lines of GSD if there is a suspicion that they might end up show dogs.
I know several breeders of various herd dogs where you need to prove ownership of sheep before they sell you a dog.

Also, dog shows should be treated the same way as dog fighting tournaments.

pure bred =/= inbred

t. married his second cousin

lol no. cousin fucker.

I’m not even in the US.

the fools

Attached: 1479589482491.jpg (652x551, 245K)

paki

doesn’t make a difference for anglos

Attached: basic instinct.jpg (480x477, 37K)

t. Las goblinas

56%

?

When did breeders start breeding the inbred wretchs we have now ?

No, it literally means inbred. If a dog has desirable features and so does its sister, you breed them, that's just what you do. Enthusiasts like to perpetuate the meme that semen from other purebreds is regularly imported in order to avoid defects from lack of genetic diversity, but that a big cost and hassle and and honestly pretty rare. Besides, the buyer is looking for certain specific traits and doesn't care if the dog is autistic (seriously, staring at bare walls for hours and has an involuntary bowel movement whenever touched) or dies from a heart attack as age 3.

t.family bred poodles as a business for several decades and was deep in the breeding scene

Poodles are some of the worst, since they've been breed as show dogs for much longer than others, so the breed is irreparably fucked. Most of the traits that made them originally desirable as duck dogs have long vanished.

Don't forget to mention breeds that have around 1/3 to 1/2 death ratio in birth.

Are bulldogs like that ? I heard that they have all sorts of difficulties giving birth and procreating due to their large heads and fucked up hips.

Beagles are fine, despite their size, but fuck crushed faced dogs and little demon shits

>Too many recessive genes.
that's not what it means

>More like inbred
You're absolutely right
>became dominant genes
but you have no understanding of genetics.

Pitts and dogs with squashed muzzles in general should be banned too.
I wonder if those dogs know they are deformed; would explain why chihuahas are so angry and why there are so many pics of pugs that look like they are asking to be put down.

1) Breed has a particular trait.
2) That trait becomes part of the breed standard.
3) Breeders exaggerate the trait.
4) Crippled freak dogs.

Pic related was taken from a breeder's website. Seriously. Someone is proud of having bred this.

Attached: This is what peak performance looks like.jpg (587x371, 46K)

This

Torsion

This is what pol wants for your children

This

>not race mixing with mud people = inbreeding
Looks like we found the inbred

eugenics was a mistake

Reminder that jews and muslims suffer from inbreeding.

Find someone selling mixed German Sheps with Huskies or any other intelligent, good quality doggo..

The mistake is that they bred for deformed characteristics; most modern pure bred dogs should have been sterilized and/or put down.

There are still good bloodlines out there for "pure" GSDs. You just have to look a bit. I have 3 that all have the old school square backs.

Spot the difference between
>mixing brothers and sisters with 1st and 2nd cousins (inhumane kennel breeders)
Vs
>mixing like-breeds of dogs togeather so that has good genetic diversity but still close to the original dog (basically good mutts or "what Jow Forums wants")
Vs
>mixing a Weiner dog, Pug, Chihuahua, and German Shepherd together (this is a a bad mutt or "what Jow Forums does not want")

Can recommend this highly

I have a German Shep/Belgian Malinois mix and I couldn't ask for a better dog. She's the size of a Malinois but has the temperament of a German. Small enough to sleep in my bed at night without giving me much trouble, but big enough to scare off the local pibbles that roam the neighborhood. If she sees something she doesn't like, she goes right between me and the threat.

Attached: Bailey.jpg (4032x3024, 3.95M)

i remember a kennel club doc i watched. Woman
was a breeder of Rhodesian Ridgebacks. She would
fucking kill the puppies that don't have the ridge even though this have no negative health impact on the dogs
and dogs that do have the ridge are more at
risk for spine infection. Flat out said no to adopting
out the none ridgeback pups

Their are still plenty of working line GSDs out there that are healthy, agile and perfectly suited to drag down criminals.

Pictured is a GSD hybrid with a Carpathian wolf.

Attached: 2FA8C798-2BF2-4ED5-98DE-F2FF2BA4274B.jpg (220x288, 30K)

Here is the grand daddy of all Czech line German Shepherds (an East German Dog himself)

Attached: D74DFE59-A503-4923-B676-41582534DE3C.jpg (450x360, 32K)

And here is my pupper. Kind of wish i could have bred him once.

Attached: CE406CDC-D99A-42DC-82F2-306EA1958631.png (750x1334, 2.19M)

>mixing a Weiner dog, Pug, Chihuahua, and German Shepherd together.
Are weiner genes dominant or something ? Most mixed dogs where live have weiner type bodies.

Sadly, but who are the breeders?

yes, they typically are artificially inseminated because they cant breed by themselves

inbred german shepard but its ok guys, it will win dog shows for being pure bred

pretty much this

same with dalmations

Which is exactly why white people have the lowest rate of inbreeding and wehave dominated the world so far?

Dogs and humans aren't comparable you shittwit.
There is a difference between having a child with your sister and having a child with another white person.

ITT: Retards who dont know the difference between normal dogs from working lines (like what the military/police uses) and fuckass retarded "show" lines.

Not all "purebreds" are all fucked up the way people think (german shepherds and hip dysplasia being a premier example.) Imagine 3 families. One is a coalburning slut with nasty mongrel halfniggers, the other is a normal ethnically homogenous family, and the last is samerace family, but theyre inbred as shit.

Mutts are the mixrace garbage of the dog world. Not all are bad, but hybrid "vigor" being a retarded myth, youre better off getting an animal that was responsibly bred. The inbred freakshow family is equivalent to the "Muh PureBreds." All those dogs whos dumbfuck New England Nancy "My Husband is the Kennel Club President" owners bred irresponsibly for ultra specific traits ("I just LOVE Baron's sloping back, Vernon! Lets breed more puppies like him!") without carefully considering the implications of genetic health and often making dogs fuck their own family all in the zealous singleminded pursuit of some arbitrary physical trait that they and their dog show judge friends decided looked "good."

The normal single race family of people who had kids with their own kind, but DIDNT fuck their own family or autistically breed an ashekenazi level of single minded trait pursuing at the expense of genetic health, those are the "good" purebreds. Those are what most mil working dogs and such are.

TLDR: Retarded dog show standards and backyard bubba breeders ruined the idea of a "purebred" the AKC is a fucking joke at this point (only good for lineage records fir reference, if youre an actual serious breeder of working dogs) and you should buy all your dogs from working dog lines or european breedera if you dont know what to look for, or you run the risk of snatching up some Barbara "The WASP Queen Dog Afficionado's" genetic fuck up.

Attached: 1520357890468.jpg (1111x711, 55K)

>same with dalmations
>Hyperuricemia in Dalmatians (as in all breeds) is inherited, but unlike other breeds, the "normal" gene for uricase is not present in the breed's gene pool. Therefore, there is no possibility of eliminating hyperuricemia among pure-bred Dalmatians. The only possible solution to this problem must then be crossing Dalmatians with other breeds to reintroduce the "normal" uricase gene.

>Not all are bad, but hybrid "vigor" being a retarded myth, youre better off getting an animal that was responsibly bred.
as said many mixed dogs seem to be midgets.

More dwarfs than midgets, they have pupper height and lenght but with adult proportions.

Why'd they give the one pooch a mask?

unironically this. mastiff breeds the the undisputed wardog champs of all history.

small dicked german wolf dogs stand no chance

Hybrid vigor is not a myth. Ask any cattleman. Same rules apply to all mamals.

LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A HIRED GUN

This

My girlfriend has 2 german shepherds and they are almost 160cms tall, and from ass to head all black. Fucking apex predators and the best guard dogs one can ask for. They love children and they listen well if trained.

Truth. Humans were made to diversify their genetics. Why would you want your kids to also fry in the sun and be terrible at sports?

yeah I realized it was a meme question after I posted it
then I googled it and they're gas masks!
I need to read a fuckin book on WW1 sometime

>Dog breeders are absolute retards
Honestly could've just said this, mate.

None of my dogs look like that, I have never seen this in my life and I've had several shepherds. Does it only affect traditional saddle backs? I've only had whites.

Damn thats a good boy...

Attached: 6C2C097D-9A4E-4C32-9A84-1FCE4F6F3C38.jpg (736x825, 59K)

>>You know whats been proven not to work? Incest.
Seemed to work pretty well in here with deer
T. Finland
utu.fi/en/units/sci/units/biology/research/projects/verg/Pages/Blog08042016.aspx
>4 individuals total
>hunters now bag around 20k a year
That'a a lot of incest.

I feel triggered

mastifs went downhill due to breeders too, compare the flabby squashed faces of current year mastiffs with pic related.

Attached: 400px-Molossian_hound_BM_GR2001.10-10.1_n02.jpg (400x600, 36K)