Jow Forums vidya

what video games are you playing?

Attached: 1499774971489.webm (1280x720, 1.56M)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. CoC with customized add ons

Attached: 20161107203435_1.jpg (1920x1080, 476K)

Stalker Misery as a sniper, my recon class saves got nuked from a cluster fuck of controllers at the Sawmill, literally at least 6-7 of the bastards there for some fucking reason. Also some other shit like CK2, CSGO, etc.

DCS is fun when it's not being fucking garbage

Attached: Screen_180201_000215.png (1920x1080, 2.54M)

>playing MISERY
>be surprised when the game fucks you over with unfair spawns and shit
you brought it upon yourself

Bloodborne doesn't count, does it

I'm well aware of Misery's bullshit, frankly I'm surprise my potato of a computer can run it as well as it can, but that was at the fucking Sawmill in Zaton. Literally an entire mega horde of controllers there, when it was always 2 or something at most. But it did inspire me to start using the bubble helmet, working pretty great so far. Still hate snorks the most though.
Maybe not so much Jow Forums but it's still vidya.

I like insurgency, cant wait until sandstorm but the alpha as it stands is fucked

FTL all day every day at work

have you tried modding it?

ALAAAARM

Attached: sh3 2015-07-22 17-31-14-58.jpg (1024x768, 69K)

Just cleared through lost alpha, not bad but buggy af and broken in some areas especially the artifacts

Can you list your mods on CoC? Looks pretty dope

Attached: 1526801882387.png (722x647, 348K)

rising storm 2.
nothing says fun like blasting gooks.

Attached: 883-5.jpg (1920x1080, 289K)

This is my current obsession. PvPvE, Louisiana swamps, zombies, weird monsters, cool guns.

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 53K)

NEUE TIEFE EINZ ZWEI NULL METER

Looks like it's your computer that's garbage.

Not him but definitely get shit like Arsenal Overhaul and the Dr. X stuff, and if you want look into Call of Misery, that's a standalone thing now and basically a much more stable Misery with some CoC mods in.

This, although I prefer to play as the commies and slay amerimutts.

>world in conflict
>swat 4
>s.t.a.l.k.er SOC
>crisis response
Cool side rolling swat game. Has great blood spilling mechanics, pretty good gore. Different tactical weapons. It's being constantly updated. Even takes in blood pressure, blood loss, and shock into account. Proper shrapnel from grenades. Bullet penetration is really good too. Accidentally killed some terrorist through two doors after an ND. Still being developed. More of just a little tech demo now.

Attached: 2017-03-16-burns.gif (320x240, 2.94M)

>Lost Alpha
Im sorry for your loss

Yeah, I’ve put in about 400h to the regular/Advanced Editions and maybe another 100h into the Captain’s Edition. The latter is a great mod for increasing replayability (especially with the new loadouts, randomized weapon stats, and inclusion of new types of crewmembers) but is ultimately unbalanced. It’s also fairly unpolished and its events are poorly written, therefore I recently deleted the mods and started fresh. Also recently unlocked everything in Into the Breach. Looking into picking up Convoy.

Attached: 8B0D4365-95D4-4F70-8E5C-CF572DEB709A.png (641x565, 716K)

Works on my machine

Attached: splash.gif (320x240, 2.37M)

One more just because I think more shooting games need proper blood spilling.
>inb4 shill
Fuck you, I like it.

Attached: reel.gif (320x240, 3.38M)

It's the netcode and how the game istelf is made which is shit

>ED implements VR and 45fps is the standard
>Some schmuck on Reddit makes a mod that bumps VR performance dramatically and it's a few simple changes to code

Attached: E154BA6F-2BB3-453B-8AC5-6839FF7E2E79.gif (450x450, 615K)

Darkest Hour and PR. I hate RO2. Fuck Tripwire.

Heavily modified Gmod. Gotta stick with the classics and its next gen with the right addons.
I'm not paying 60$ for a vidya and thousands of dollars so I can play some fancy new games.

I hate how dead it is, never got all the autistic hate around it though.

It's shit.

what mods

that game goes 0 to 60 insanely quick

Attached: Colsed-Alpha-Announcement.jpg (1920x1080, 704K)

Looks neat but no way anyone should pay 40 bucks for an early access

Gonna need a justification for why it's shit boyo.

steam says $30

Attached: mj09d9hy0aaz.jpg (1920x1080, 158K)

Tactical leaning, CW 2.0, battle royale gamemode, 4hud, CW 2.0 ballistics, prone, symphys, and some parkour mods.
I've had more fun on a 11 year old mod than most of the newer shit we get today.

both sides are fun in their own ways. You cant have a combat engineer with an M27 flamethrower on the commie though.

Shit maps, shit "tactics" which affect the maps because there's nothing more than "smoke and move in to the cap," stupid vocalisations that take away from player control, etc.

Arma, Stalker and FNV.

>FNV.
is tale of two wastelands worth the install?

Mine says 36, i rounded up. Still 30 is too much

I don't fucking know, I didn't buy f3

Short no. Long answer yes

Only if you like Fallout 3

Tarkov with 2 of my friends. One of them is so good at pretending to be a bot scavver it's unnerving.

Where the rest of my planefags at

Attached: Screen_180310_015245.png (1920x1080, 1.24M)

waiting for a better game

Attached: 31d6895d15113adb5318310d3e7438c01978dd765c8eb7e4ded7cdc481179381.png (3200x3200, 1.13M)

DCS IS shit but Ace Combat can't scratch the itch of doing some actual practical flying for me

Attached: Screen_180428_004644.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

STALKER series and insurgency are the most /k games i ever played
would like to try arma but i have to friends for that

>actual practical flying for me
get your PPL

Attached: 1437273585728.jpg (2126x1721, 1022K)

Working on it friendo.

Still can't do carrier approaches and TACAN in a Piper Cherokee though

sauce on the game?

Squad

If you play "milsim" games instead of going outside and firing real guns, you're either a poorfag, a brainlet, or a foreign cuck.

Attached: PS_Messages_20180706_105806~2.jpg (1050x1080, 151K)

I don't think you're in a position to call anyone a brainlet if you play Destiny mate...

Oh, are you going to tell me whats wrong with a game you don't play?

Also way to dodge the point, fag

Oh I played it alright.

I got fucking bored of it within a week after clearing the raid and none of the DLC content is anywhere near worth the price.

I can go and shoot real guns yeah, but arma lets me conduct assaults with friends who live nowhere near me, and have combines arms ops, which you can't really do innawoods with pals.

Also DCS and IL-2 lets me fly aircraft I'd never be able to IRL in a million years short of actually joining the air force

Couldn't possibly do both, of course.

Dude, its just a video game.
As long as people aren't making games their careers and obsessing their lives over dumb virtual shit like a bugman and just playing a bit after work isn't degenerate.

It's a video game but it's also not worth my time and money because there are better games out there.

Destiny is just bad

Destiny is about as much of a milsim as mario.

nice bait you microsoft dick sucking microtransaction loving faggot

Attached: pardner.jpg (428x594, 115K)

There's still is a lot they don't let you do with a PPL.

Attached: (Jazz intensifies).png (1920x1037, 1.1M)

Escape from Tarkov

its fun as hell

Attached: Escape-from-Tarkov-Forest-Alpha-Screenshot-14-1-pc-games.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

>It Aint Me starts playing

Yeah i kinda want Squad but I don't want to spend $40 on an Early Access game

For sure, but I would assume Jow Forums would enjoy the commies since that's the closest they can get to an SKS innawoods SHTF simulator haha

That's because most people don't play the game how it's supposed to be played. The commander is supposed to lead the whole force and coordinate squads. 99.9% of the time nobody cares and they just wanna shoot their guns all over the place, but once in a blue moon you'll get a team that actually works together and it's beautiful.

>Plays destiny
>Thinks everyone cares about his normie opinions
Checks out

That's one of the reasons I love it. I wish there would be a console version so my lame friends would play too. Even though I prefer PC

Tannenberg and Wargame: Red Dragon

Attached: 162.jpg (820x461, 106K)

Girls und Panzer Dream Tank Match

Attached: 1526419958280.jpg (731x1130, 609K)

I'm so glad tannenberg has a solid playerbase now. For a long time it was just racking up ridiculous kills on bots.

rising storm vietnam

>shit tactics
The tactics are shit because most people were either too retarded or too lazy to actually employ them the way they were supposed to be employed. They were fucking amazing on the very rare occasion you were part of a competent squad/team facing off against other competent squads/teams.

>When that one 15 year old keeps whining that the role/kick voting is annoying him so you keep doing it to hear his cracking voice Lamentations
So very sweet

Amazing game but not even remotely Jow Forums (except the powderkegs, they're basically "Jow Forums goes innaYharnam")

Attached: Dat TD doh.png (425x311, 196K)

Tarkov and STALKER. Might be getting back into Squad soon.

V 0.9 soon, comrade. Patchnotes got posted today

bless their souls

Insurgency, so long as no one picks Sinjar.
Seriously, is picking Sinjar a meme? Shit's borderline impossible to cap if the defending team isn't in a vegetative state.

This, lots o fun

It requires your teammates to at the very least have enough brain cells to make use of smoke grenades, which is apparently asking a lot.

their dark souls? :DDDD

>Everyone on the team throws smoke
>Entire pathway is completely invisible
>Anyone who pushes through gets shot down the second they get in because enemy team can figure out "oh, they're gonna try running through the smoke, better just set up here and pop them when they come out of it
>Nothing gets capped
>One guy with a sniper sits all the way back at base and snipes people by the mosque, has a 3:0 k:d ratio for the entire duration of the game

Wargame really is something special, shame the devs went full retard.

Attached: 2014-03-21_00001.jpg (1920x1080, 548K)

SOON

Attached: t72b3_1.jpg (1920x1080, 119K)

These, one good TL and one good squad and you could dominate. Even if most squads were fucked I still had a good time.

I just wish everything wasn't the same speed on roads and it didn't use that idiotic armor system.

This sounds eerily similar to how matches on Dust2 typically go.
>hmm they keep expecting us at *insert bomb site here* wat do?
>urrrr keep rushing it urrrr

>not even remotely Jow Forums
Depends on what you consider Jow Forums
The weapon designs in the game are insane.

MGSV, but mostly just to max out all my development trees so I can make retarded guns.

It's actually a shame, Steel Division had quite a number of good ideas, but we'll never see a new Wargame with them implemented now.

>FNV
>FO Tactics
> ARMA 3 (nodded with Operation TREBUCHET)
Looking for other stuff, although I’m starting to get burned out on games.
Might start a hyper modded FO4 run.

Attached: 736A4EF8-CCCB-436B-AABD-DF2AA6E66CBA.jpg (400x295, 33K)

Ideally, they'd be smoking the entirety of the cap and a little beyond it, but yeah. That's frequently what ends up happening. I'm not meaning to argue with you; I hate playing that map but mostly because there's no coordination. That first objective is doable with a decent team (which is uncommon).

I sometimes fire up Men of War just for the ridiculous stuff you can do in it

Attached: slapthatjap.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

Having a very good time playing custom scenarios in Arma 3

DCS as well, been learning the huey with my dad. It's a hoot.

Is that Trayvon?

Attached: abrams1.jpg (1920x1080, 743K)