California withdraws Assault Rifle registration requirement

dailycaller.com/2018/07/11/california-doj-withdraws-registration-assault-weapons/

What does this mean? Is california getting gunshy due to SCOTUS? was it the data breach? This is so odd

Attached: 0DC56562-C062-4333-9DA3-1068E06F4C2F.jpg (768x578, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160SB880
oag.ca.gov/sites/all/files/agweb/pdfs/firearms/regs/proposed-regulations.pdf?
oag.ca.gov/sites/all/files/agweb/pdfs/firearms/regs/text-adopted-regulations-bullet-button.pdf
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Numbers 5:11-31&version=NIV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only 16 people registered their affected weapons. So it was a flop. We havent even factored in the data breach or SCOTUS pick yet.

All the same, it's good news. About time the bad guys cuck out for a change.

Attached: 1524188481293.jpg (600x450, 65K)

>“For a whole week the system was largely inaccessible, so people who wanted to comply with the law simply couldn’t and now they face becoming criminals because they couldn’t do what the law requires,” said Gottlieb.
Gee, I thought a law being impossible to obey was no excuse for not following it in California.

Attached: California-Bullet-Stamping-Tweet-e1530218503226.jpg (500x247, 27K)

Abortions are legal but must be done by leprechauns.

>somewhere out there, a short Irish Doctor becomes the busiest man in America

We already have men who self identify as women. How hard would it be to say that you are a little, green wearing, jewish midget from Ireland?

Now if abortion could only be conducted by licensed aborters, and made it nigh impossible to recieve said licensing...

As of July 9th, 2018, only 6213 individuals have received approval letters for registering their newly classified "assault weapons." More are being processed, but from a state with a population of +38 million people, that's a complete failure of compliance. Add to the fact that the assault weapon database containing PII was compromised and SCOTUS is getting a new pro-2A judge, I think the legal pendulum is about to swing back to the people.

If anything, the registration numbers goes to show that CA gun owners aren't as limp wristed as they are portrayed to be. Good on them and I wish them the best.

Attached: 1477713263142.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Full blown califag reporting in. Are you actually saying we got a win today? Next stop, 30 round mags and ammo to my doorstep again.

Why are you against abortion.

Does this mean old school bullet button is back?

They want more niggers to plow their women.

I wonder what will happen to that farmer that got 12 separate felonies for his 12 'assault rifles'

They should give him his funs back and drop all charges. If not, hoepfully he sues the them and while we're dreaminf here, take it up to the SCOTUS and give Commiefornians a good dose of American and get rid of their BS laws

Don't engage them.

I guess not all is hopeless in this state

Does this mean I can take off my grip fin at public ranges thing without repercussion?

>population of California is 39.54 million
>gun ownership rate is 19.8%, which is about 7.8 million people with guns
>assuming just 10 percent of those own """"assault weapons"""" (no idea if that's accurate, just guessing) that means there's roughly 780,000 people with """"assault weapons"""" in California
>6213 letters
>roughly a 0.8% compliance rate
There's no way that's right, but it does seem like the Californianons aren't as pathetic as I thought. Good on them.

Still waiting on Pena v Lindley

Humans have a right to not be killed. When you were an infant you had the right to not be killed, i can't see why you didn't have the right not to be killed two months before. Really that's the bottom line. There's no scientific argument that could possibly validate the idea that a human fetus is not, in fact, a growing human that makes any sort of sense, and if they are a human they have rights.
>what about rape babies
If your father raped someone today should you also be shot?
>incest
Already illegal, and even retards have a right to live.
>mothers life is in danger
Someone is going to die, the mother can go on to have another child, the child likely suffers less from being aborted than the mother does in dying from childbirth.

Attached: 1531410629770.jpg (960x969, 83K)

> If your father raped someone today should you also be shot?

No, because I'm an adult, not an embryonic parasite. If it's unwillingly conceived with someone who's forcing themselves upon the affected mother, they have the right to coat hangar the resident funbux income peanut out of their snizz. If it's legitimately conceived, as in if they were trying for a child: no.

Now, faggot, get back on track: what would you arm a three year old with?

Darby O' Gill and the Baby Destroyer just doesn't have the same ring to it.

It's mostly specific parts of Cali *coughcoughLAcoughcoughSanFrancoughcough* making the entire state shit. Problem is these parts have way too much influence than they should.

Attached: 1531410782321.jpg (776x529, 77K)

Children prior to 18 have basically no rights. They cannot vote, they cannot enter into contracts on their own, they cannot represent themselves in court, they cannot bring suit against anyone, he'll they cannot even engage in consensual sex before a totally arbitrary date with lots of variance municipality to municipality.

But they can be tried as adults at any point a judge says so with no appeal, they can be drafted, they cannot refuse an education...

>Humans have a right to not be killed.
Do you consider fetuses to be human? Are comatose people with non-responsive or otherwise "dead" brains human? What about sperm?
>even retards have a right to live.
Not in Iceland where they abort all fetuses with Down's Syndrome. Not only does that lower the tax burden on taxpayers, it also prevents someone from living a short and painful life.

Attached: pr00112_im04050_mcdc7_fetal_development_week5thu_jpg.jpg (400x381, 18K)

Is this supposed to use the GF meme template

I can't believe soccer moms post on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1531412020780.png (752x604, 64K)

public service announcement to califags: The dailycaller article is misleading. California did not withdraw the requirements for registration.

DOJ withdrew 5460: basically expanded "assault weapon" definitions.

So as far as I can gather, the enforceable rules governing what is/is not and assault weapon have not been expanded. This however (contrary to the dailycaller headline) does nothing to affect the requirements of the AW registration.

So there is now legal grey area. The dailycaller article is confusing the DOJ withdrawal of 5460 and the new law suits filed against the DOJ regarding the faulty registration system. Two separate issues.

confusing as all fuck.

Attached: 1482294522842.jpg (3000x3000, 1.98M)

>Problem is these parts have way too much influence than they should.
Yeah bro let the methheads from Fresno have a bigger say than the world center of entertainment or the tech-hub of the world.

Nothing is ever straightforward or simple in this shithole

I hope those 6,200 cucks get raided like that poor farmer in Fresno

So what's the legal configuration of an AR then?

Too late faggot, I'm the oldest brother. There can be only one.
If my real sister is to be taken into account you wouldn't be any different.

You should post the picture where the mother doesn't abort the baby and ends up in poverty where the kid grows up to be a criminal.

Attached: images.jpg (213x237, 14K)

.50 cal rifle, on a bipod. No recoil to speak of, the little guy would have no ability to lift such a heavy rifle, and starting your kids off on marksmanship training at 3 would likely yield a very good shot.

So if your dad had raped someone else a day after him and the gash you originated from conceived, it would be okay for them to flush you? I'm not seeing how the father's guilt moves on to the unborn. This isn't norkland, we don't have generational punishments.
>embryonic parasite
The left has poisoned you. That's just a baby in early development, not some random parasite. This is why allowing them to control the narrative for so long has been disastrous.

Attached: trainn.jpg (600x619, 42K)

Attached: 3886561231_f7bf927072.jpg (480x354, 76K)

>children don't have the right to make legal decisions
>so it's okay to kill them
Yeah no that doesn't pass muster.

My whole post is how it makes no sense to not consider fetuses human. They are the successful genetic pairing of two humans, which is rapidly growing into an adult human.
>is sperm a human?
No, it is not the pairing between humans, it will never do anything or grow beyond what it is.
>euros are cool with killing downies
Wow, euros being filth who don't give a shit about human rights, consider me surprised.

>that means there's roughly 780,000 people with """"assault weapons"""" in California

I think the number is far higher. There were 760,000 long guns sold in 2016 alone.

>do you consider fetuses to be human
Yes you demonic filth I do. We possess both soul and spirit and no amount of your kind’s hedonistic pro abortion anti human agenda will ever change my stance.
>It also prevents someone from living a short and painful life
If death comes so cheap then the same goes for life.

I've not been poisoned, I just fucking hate children, user.

My bet would've probably been using them in tandem with another toddler and an athletic teen: have the teen carry an LMG while the toddler duo man it when it's emplaced.

>abortion opponent uses magic language

I'm so surprised.

Lol I mean hate has been used to justify more killing than just about anything else i can imagine so i guess i can't fault you there. Well, no more than anyone else who does the work of the kube. I still think it shouldn't be legal tho.

That's probably the best way to make kids combat efficient. African warlords could learn a thing or two, clearly

when they did the whole turn in your highcap mags cause illegal now police received a grand total of zero

>Abortion proponent completely glosses over the rational arguments to pick the worst one in the thread to reply to
Consider me surprised

Unclear but here's my best shot:
basically the withdrawal of the expanded AW definitions means there is a disconnect between the definition of an "assault weapon" from Penal Code point of view and the registration regulations used.

So, (temporarily) the definitions used for the registration are irrelevant in regards to what you can arrested or charged for. As of now, the Penal Code definition of an AW is the same as pre 2016.

fuck this gay state.

Attached: tomatowut.gif (320x213, 1.3M)

Imagine being so fallen from humanity that you unironically have hate for our youth and you consider a defenseless human being’s murder as a positive result

>isn’t shocked at all
Good. Don’t be shocked. I’m not surprised filth like you are desensitized from murdering prenatal humans on the grounds they aren’t born yet. Fucking coward.

I am niether for or against abortion.

Why should I have strong opinions on a matter I will never personally experience? I see both sides being equally true.
>Less abortions, more blacks to plow white women and steal my TV
>More abortions, less blacks stealing my TV but increased importation of cheap labor

Attached: 2018-07-13 14.01.45.png (1069x403, 65K)

So we are back to old bullet buttons?

If you're a man you're never going to experience anything as a woman, therefore anything you can think of should be legal to do to them, by that logic.

Alternatively, you will experience death, and could experience being murdered, therefore you should want murder in all its forms to be illegal.

Attached: WwXgvau.jpg (498x516, 70K)

the conversation around abortion is completely off the target. it always boils down to whether the fetus is a person or not. the real issue is that abortion causes mental and emotional damage to the woman. it's a difficult and painful decision, but the sex ed teachers never talk about that part. they don't talk about how you will probably live a long life of regret afterwards, constantly wondering if you made the right choice.

>emotional damage to a woman is more important than someone potentially being murdered

Attached: 1531351014445.jpg (720x597, 53K)

Attached: tacticalstillbirth.png (1920x964, 1.22M)

>someone

>white genocide is taking too long! how do we get more blacks and mexicans?!

>the real issue is that abortion causes mental and emotional damage to the woman

The real issues is that without Roe we would be South Africa right now.

Abortion has blessed us with decades of peace and prosperity.

Pragmatism wins. Pro-lifers are emotionally hysterical.

>baseless doubt about whether a fetus is a human
>literally no thought or argument
Lefty detected

Attached: 1531239752202.gif (262x188, 242K)

>pic
Every fucking time

>identity politics
Kill yourself

I don't think so. The bullet button was done away with under SB880

Link to SB880: leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160SB880

What was withdrawn was the proposal to adopt the definitions used for registration to the penal code. Definitions used for registration found under 5471.
5460 was withdrawn and would have adopted the definitions of 5471 to penal code.
Apparently some of the definitions under 5471 were not part of the penal code (unclear as to which exactly, haven't cross-referenced yet).

link to 5460: oag.ca.gov/sites/all/files/agweb/pdfs/firearms/regs/proposed-regulations.pdf?

link to 5471: oag.ca.gov/sites/all/files/agweb/pdfs/firearms/regs/text-adopted-regulations-bullet-button.pdf

notice the difference: proposed vs adopted

Attached: 1528119940772.png (2140x1739, 3.89M)

>pic
People have literally been fucking for fun for longer than people have been a thing.
Even in more puritanical style societies where sex before marriage was a huge sin, you know prostitution, rape, and affairs have been common throughout every human civilization in recorded history, right? You're not that stupid are you?

Lefty shitholes on the coasts would be more filled with minorities, but it largely would have little effect on the middle states. Not like those lefty shitholes would ever vote red anyway

the pic was the only "tits" picture i had for PSA attention grabbing purposes. I have no official opinion regarding the content of the pictures message.

Found the (((jew)))

Attached: 1531063273249.png (713x698, 482K)

No opinion pussy

Attached: 1531279831037s.jpg (124x120, 3K)

Oh. Well in that case
Big floppy tits < smaller perkier tits

Guess again, retard.

what's a reddit?

that's just like your opinion man.

also, sex for pleasure wasn't created by birth control obviously, but the text in the image makes no such claim. I think the text merely points out the degenerate behavior that can result when human impulse is free from consequences. Observe: Jow Forums

but i don't want to further derail this thread , so let's save it for Jow Forums. okie dokie?

>only jews know basic historical facts

is this some sort of reverse-psychology JIDF post or sometihng?

>people actually refused to comply instead of being spineless bitches
>it worked
Holy shit. Congrats, Calicucks. I can hardly believe it.

Attached: 1497708623417.png (576x699, 194K)

you shouldn't believe it because that's not what happened.

Attached: 1486504409468.jpg (167x175, 13K)

STOP. Take your stupid abortion discussion to . Your mothers should have aborted all of ypu spergs.

Correction: *influx of degenerate behavior....*

Newfag

>We possess both soul and spirit

Attached: bill.gif (176x216, 492K)

when does school start again?

Stop, I can't cry while I'm at work.

Hey Chelsea is your son going to practice today?

I have 3 kids faggot and thrice considered abortion but never did it. It's stuff like that that turns you around.

>biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Numbers 5:11-31&version=NIV
Abortion is cool if the woman cheated or was raped while married, though.

I think it was actually 3600 area... in a state of 40million (ish?) people. I'm sure more tried but with the DOJ pick up people who made any type of error shit was bound to be low turn out.

>Has high school level debate about abortion on a board about weapons

I dont like murdering innocent people for no reason.

Youre in the wrong place then
>zergface.jpg

I wonder how many active users on Calguns registered. They made it sound like everybody and their dog was scrambling to register. I'm glad that den of capitulating boomers isn't representative of actual CA gun owners.

Babies shouldn't be aborted but birthed and put into a arranged marriage service

Better them than (((them))).

I hate calgunners. Such bootlicking pussies. The only right thing they have going for themselves is providing legal data and helping to clean up some shooting spots voluntarily.

>thrice considered abortion
You sound like a great mother

Sorry flyover, I don't want the people who made Fresno run the whole state

fuck dude....that not him right? i never knew about this

Attached: 1516211779314.jpg (640x632, 60K)

Nope, not a flyover state, living in this shithole this thread is on about. I rather like the junkies over the leftist faggots.

when you are behind enemy lines you don't make too much noise.

Attached: anigif_enhanced-11933-1422311727-3.gif (500x250, 499K)

That and the marketplace, that's all I really use calguns fourms for.

Your mother sure raised a winner.