HK: No Compromise

Just got a new USP Compact. Soak it in boys, that's what quality craftsmanship looks like.

Attached: USP40c.png (1511x1444, 3.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

budsgunshop.com/catalog/mobile/product/15379/redirect
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2018/07/06/heckler-koch-fights-for-survival/
youtube.com/watch?v=wFwFAQxtz50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Double dubs
Also stop whining and shoot the gun.

Attached: 1520661674279.jpg (249x250, 7K)

>double dubs again
Fight me.

>cz or anyone else does this
ree wtf this is garbage fuck cz fuck soi fucking garbage
>hk does it, but with $300 markup from cz
lel its fine just shoot it

Attached: 1507952272131.png (230x261, 151K)

Nice try.

>DUDE STOP WHINING AND ACCEPT GETTING SWINDLED LMAO

>Triggered CZoy fags interjecting themselves into threads

I sent and e-mail to HK since none of my other HK pistols look like they were tooled by a blind monkey asking whats the deal. Their response:

>"Most of our slides are going to have some sort of tooling mark, however, if you feel your firearm in defective please call the number below and we can bring it in for inspection."
>Thank you
>HK Customer Service Team

Probably not going to do shit about it and the gun probably functions just fine but this shit is just lazy.

It has to be more expensive to hunt and peck your plunges like they're doing there

USPs are service guns, working guns. It doesnt affect anything and you are the only one who will see it. Its okay. Lots of other very fine weapons have shit like that.

Attached: 20171007142214-3913.jpg (900x600, 510K)

>ITS NOT A SOLDIERS GUN

>bought an HK
Thats what you get for being a faggot

>"OH NO NOT SOME FUCKING MACHINING MARKS FROM AN END MILL, I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT SWINDLED SO BADLY, MY GUN IS USELESS NOW"
t. You

>HURR WHY AREN'T YOU WILLING TO PAY $800 TO GET A SUPERIOR HANDGAT MADE IMPECCABLY?
>ARE YOU FUCKING POOR?

>Defending shit craftsmanship while being this mad

Attached: 1511195673470.jpg (600x826, 172K)

CZ making USP now?

Attached: 1528132848633.jpg (429x410, 23K)

I have no tooling marks on my CZ 75BD. My Beretta APX on the other hand looks pretty fucked on the inside.

Merkel’s Germany.

this is now a get thread. dubble dubs here i come

Sometimes i forget guns are made for fingerfucking, cuddling and nothing else.
Heaven forbid i should actually make the mistake of judging a product by its function and instead of how it looks

>>cz or anyone else does this
> ree wtf this is garbage fuck cz fuck
Those people are fucking morons. Offer to buy their defective firearms for 25% cost.

ive seen better machining on a Taurus

Kinda just looks like some fingerprints in the oil

Kinda just looks like you’re a fucking retard

Dude come on now. No one's saying it will function less, or its anything other than comsmetic. Its just if you're speanding more money and buying a brand with a reputation you expect better quallity and craftmanship. Infact that about the only reason people spend more money on H&K is because the qualitiy .

looks pretty normal to me. do you understand how milling works or do you think all guns are 3d printed?

At least you didn't fall for the police trade in meme. Holy Fuck usp are shit. Fuck all these liars on this board saying they are bombproof and over built.

>being able to file your nails with your slide is a feature!
HK has deposited 0.02 USD in your account.

Looks more like a Sig to me.

Attached: 62288372-83BD-4A6F-8CEA-620BEBE5DD0B.jpg (675x900, 71K)

fuck off cyke

as long as the slide slides, nigga. if you care so much polish it yourself

Blow your brains out hk nigger

go put a leather holster up your ass

>NOT A SOLDIERS GUN?

LMAO even my pleb tier Glock 26 doesn't have tool marks.

Attached: lolglerk.jpg (2105x1579, 1005K)

>USP 40c
>$800

Go suck on a hi point

That's because Glocks have always had higher-end craftsmanship than everyone except maybe B&T. Austrians just make better engineers than the Germans, but no one wants to admit it.

budsgunshop.com/catalog/mobile/product/15379/redirect

Why don't y'all just suck each others dick and get it over with?

Attached: 1484249517579.jpg (285x298, 37K)

They make better rulers too desu.

Germans are living memes at this point. The fall of Nazi Germany and the culture rape that was East/West German division left them more cucked than the Japanese.

Attached: 1526464294753.jpg (640x422, 45K)

I'm more partial to Pasco's made in Cali myself. Not really familiar with their measuring products enough to say.

Attached: pasco.jpg (380x380, 16K)

>not buying Japanese everything when it comes to measuring devices

I am surprised at those tooling marks. I have a USP and a USP compact, as well as other HKs and have never seen anything like that on any of them.

Attached: Heckler&Koch.jpg (2419x2777, 2.48M)

Impartial Kochsucker is impartial.

Man of my tastes.

personally I think the marks are not acceptable. I am sure they do not hinder the operation of the firearm but I expect better from them. That's not good QA

I don’t own anything cz, just pointing out the cognitive dissonance

Same with my 19.

> Not realizing that Nipponese lop 1cm off every meter so they can pad their height measurements and their egos

>MUH gun defektif

Better to look like shit and function properly, than look pretty and get you killed because of improper tolerances.

Pic related

Attached: 1530801552898m.jpg (965x1024, 76K)

>cz does it as standard
>worst tooling marks I've ever seen on an HK
Notice the difference?

>Accepting this piss poor machining when you could’ve got a cleanly machined Ruger for 1/2 as much

COPE

>pay a higher price for a HK because it's "supposed" to be higher quality than others
>get shit quality
If someone wants a pistol that is reliable but doesn't look good, there are plenty of better options than a HK
This is on the same level as colt 6920 markup for a gun that doesn't do anything better than the competition

I didn't know cz made USPs. My glock and browning look like they were crafted by the gods compared to that

>how to spot a nigger with a canik 101

My sig just has wear from use.

Attached: 20180713_130033.jpg (4032x2268, 2.57M)

>Upset safequeenfag

Attached: 1503457723937.jpg (960x539, 35K)

I know right, these losers getting mad over some looks while the gun runs flawless.

This. Remington was just trying to make their guns more affordable and everyone get all bent out of shape over a little rust and rough milling. I mean, get over it faggots!

Attached: 1521512007743.png (500x580, 471K)

>$300 markup
>USP 40c
Lmao nigger everyone knows you bought that shit as a police trade in for $405

can a metallurgist explain what's wrong here?
I'm a little too white collar to understand what's going on here

Are you guys fucking complaining about tool marks on the INSIDE OF THE SLIDE? Fucking lugers, the bugatti of german handguns, has tooling marks on the inside of their frames.

IT'S GOT TIGHT TOLERANCES

Point to the doll to show us where the USP touched you

If I want a service gun with gross tooling marks, I'd buy a some surplus shit. HK claims to have high quality and charges a premium for it yet this is what you get. Fucking garbage. I'd be pissed too. My police surplus 2nd gen SW auto looks better than that.

Also, since this is now a "get" thread

Attached: 1531343555883.jpg (637x900, 70K)

It's marks caused by pieces of metal being removed. Chatter from matterial, wear from old bits not being 100$ sharp, machines going faster, etc all cause it. 100% normal. Tooling and machining is expensive.

Only gun I've seen without marks like that are the hand finished 1911s where someone spent time specifically to sand them off.

It's literally nothing and if you get one without it it just means you happened onto one that was done on a day where the bits were new and everything went absolutely perfect.

Look at all these retarded niggers defending gun companies producing sup par finishes on firearms. Why not just let Bill Ruger's corpse cum in your face?

Attached: 1527212128341.gif (320x240, 1.85M)

Yeah but that's a 100 yo you're comparing to in an age with precision computer guided machinery

Fucking cry baby.
Fucking nance.
Fucking bitch.

Can you be any less of a man? Do you watch your wife cuck you?

Faggot.

HK is cucking you and you're mad that OP is pointing that out to you

Oh no, internet tough guy got me! I'm LITERALLY SHAKING!

Attached: 1486240161696.jpg (653x477, 191K)

40 cals are almost exclusively sold to police, so they put less effort into finish to keep the price lower. Functionality is the same, but if you were buying a gun to look pretty you should have inspected it first

$405 should be retail for that gun. Anyone that pays full price for an HKike is a tard.

FULL LENGTH GUIDE ROD

Anyone paying MSRP on any gun is a tard

UNRELIABLE?

PLASTIC GUIDE ROD PERFECTION

>plastic guide rod
What? Guide rod in my usp is steel.

Oh sweet! What random serrations did you get?

Attached: 646A1B0E-BDB9-4A06-8333-22B8F937705A.jpg (1200x900, 107K)

Oh nooo not machining marks on the inside. The horror.

>oh no the serrations changed!
>this gun is shit now
if you reach any harder child you're going to need a chiropractor

>reaching for things makes back hurt
>sees chiropractor
boomer trash

>is an idiot
>lmoa boomer
Nice """argument"""

I feel bad for you son, you probably don't even mow the lawn on Saturday mornings.

Is there an gun that polishes by hand to avoid hurt feelings?

So what is "par" and how much should other cost? Don't quote one example of another brand that happened to be correct, what so I buy to avoid this?

"desert-scaping", I wake up at 8am to kick my rocks and listen to Queensryche

you usually get specific tooling for precision pockets like those so you can do it in one finishing pass on the bottom to clean everything up. That looks like multiple passes to me.
Either HK is cheaping out on tools and buying a general sized tool (HSS with an ass feedrate and not a lot of coolant by the looks of the finish) or they ran out of tooling and made do with a random one they grabbed from the crib.

Ridiculous anyway. They're a HUGE firearms manufacturing company with a reputation for quality, there should never be a situation where they have poor practices or improper/overused tooling. It's pretty much their ONE JOB, do shit right so it looks good and runs perfectly.

>Either HK is cheaping out on tools and buying a general sized tool
Probably this. Does anyone know if HK followed Sig's lead hired their own Cohen?

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2018/07/06/heckler-koch-fights-for-survival/

they're circling the drain, have been for a few years now

Yeah, that doesn't mean that the machine's filled with sharp cutters at the beginning of their cutting life, though. It means the machine goes through the motions at the same pace every time repeatably. It DOESN'T polish or buff the cutting tool paths, and as long as the finish and dimensions are within tolerances to the print then it fits, therefore it ships. I'd be willing to bet that the finish in OP's pic is well within whatever finish is specified, which I'd hazard a guess at 125RA.

The thing that pisses me off about threads like this, truthfully, is that I'd bet people who get caught up on this particular example would demand a 2RA finish if they could yell in a company's ear and then they'd probably bitch and moan about the increase in price that would result from having to set up machines to grind and hire people specifically to hone and lap the fucking things.

I get it, believe me, I'm a machinist, and I KNOW the machining marks look ugly. But please consider that they can only fail to appear on a very good day with a brand new tool with ALLLLL the things running exactly right AND OR extensive polishing and lapping. They don't effect function, so don't worry about them.

>consistency isn’t part of making a good product and having good QC
BTW those slides were made a few days apart. That shit is Taurus tier no matter what you Sig shills claim.

Attached: BDA96FC3-10F8-4A96-B719-3CC128A658E5.jpg (634x787, 92K)

>

And the stock owners might not be overly worried, as it seems like the stock price of “MLHK” has about doubled in the last year. Source HK Euronext. Bear in mind that is based on very low trade volumes.
Truly in dire straits. Reminder that HK is based and doesnt sell to kikes

And then there's this
youtube.com/watch?v=wFwFAQxtz50

And pic related

Attached: P30 frame crack after 18 inch fall.jpg (320x180, 9K)

who would have known the sigtears fags would show up here!

Attached: Cwy-f08XgAQtWVR.jpg (315x347, 23K)

>t. not a machinist.

They have massive debts and a credit rating equal to the country of Iraq. They should sell to whoever the fuck wants their mediocre shit.