Why don't you own a p7 yet, user?

why don't you own a p7 yet, user?

Attached: 220px-HK_P7M8_-_pic1.jpg (220x169, 11K)

>fucking expensive
>magazine’s fucking expensive
>no replacement parts
I’d buy one in an instant if they started making them again.

too aspensive

>being a poorfag

The store I work bought a psp yesterday. I finger fucked it for a bit. It's in immaculate condition and they want 2k for it. I'm in love with the gun, but fuck, that's more than what I paid for my sp5k.

Comes with box, docs, and 2 mags though.

>spending 3k on a gun the police will take away forever after you use it once.

>caring about the state

Who gives a fuck. 3k is nothing to pay for staying alive.

>piece of shit gun fails on you when you need it most
> crackead stabs you with rusty screwdriver
>you die with a smile on your face knowing you have an extra $2,700 in the bank

>implying there aren't plenty of very reliable firearms in the 500-700 dollar range better suited to be tossed aside.

I thought I overpayed when I bought my PSP for $1100 two years ago...

but I do. behold my shitty shooting

It's a fantastic gun

Attached: P7.jpg (2439x3332, 2.81M)

Then don't carry it retards. Not to mention with all the court fees and threat of jail time, the cost of a 2k-3k gun will be the least of your worries.

that's too much money. Theyre on gunbroker for $600 less and even that is too much

I paid like 1100 for mine, which was still probably too much

Attached: Heckler&Koch.jpg (2419x2777, 2.48M)

im broke

Attached: 1488897160316.gif (245x184, 997K)

>buying a compact and not carrying it.

G26 is better in every way

A lot of guns like this are overhyped. The average person isn't gonna shoot better with some 3000 Dan Wesson semiauto than they would with a 300 posurp S&W semi auto

But the P7 is different. I shoot phenomenally better with it than any other gun. It points like nothing else. It feels sublime. I love that fucking gun

>doesn't come in .45acp

A compact that shoots better than most full sizes. Perfect for the range

>doesn't come in .45acp
wrong... kinda

Attached: p7m7left.jpg (462x314, 69K)

ohhh yes it does!

Attached: p7m7.jpg (350x294, 29K)

Bear in mind the P7M7 looks like a hydrocephalic sperm whale but it does shoot .45 ACP

Fuck I have a weakness for small, sexy guns, don't make me buy one

Not American. Why would they take it off you?

If you shoot someone they usually seize the firearm as evidence while they conduct an investigation. Theoretically, assuming you acted legally you should get the firearm returned to you at the conclusion of the investigation.
In reality, expensive guns sometimes "disappear" from the evidence locker during the course of the investigation, and you have absolutely no recourse

A CAG favorite

Attached: Womp womp.jpg (650x488, 271K)

I do. It's not a great gun. There's a lot more I'd do with that money instead.

Attached: pee seven.jpg (1133x1700, 931K)

cause they're ugly and there are a hell of a lot of guns id rather drop 2500 on.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1039x841, 100K)

Attached: 1DBA47D2-D7C6-4C5D-8ECD-A9A8AF05EFFF.jpg (920x596, 109K)

>expensive
its too expensive

But I do

Attached: IMG_20180704_171358.jpg (3036x4048, 3.88M)

Why is Jow Forums so against grip safeties but will salivate over some overpriced fuddshit with an obtusely positioned grip safety?

>retardofuck design with pointless safety features designed to accommodate retarded fucking Euros who are terrified that cocked guns will somehow defeat all safety devices in their lust to kill someone for no reason
>Made by H&K, which charges insane amounts of money for a very cheap gas-delayed blowback action
>that cooks your trigger finger after you put two magazines through it

FUCK

YOU

>spending 3k on a semi-rare memegun
>spending 3k on just about anything else (including but not limited to a new mateba)
Which one should I do richfag?

But I do.

because fucktard HK fags, user

but I do :)

it's not a grip safety, it's a coking lever.

Because I have had a squeeze-cocker of my own since I was 12

Because at $2,000-4,000, I'd rather put that into my IRA and buy a CZ P01.

Cause I don't like spending money on memester shit

Are PSP models really that expensive now? I got mine years ago grade A in a factory plastic box for $725. 3 mags too! Guess it doesn't matter how high they go since I'd never sell it. I imagine many owners feel the same and that explains the prices.

>the plastic would melt
I hope the upper is serialized

You'd have to own one. The design is the safest while at the same time being so fast to ready to fire from the draw. It's just perfect. And they shoot like lasers.

Because all the old boomers on HKpro bought them up when surplus went on sale years ago. Fucking old cunts.

I had turned 21 that week they came out and I only bought one. I remember seeing HKPro threads with guys that bought 20 or more and posted pics of stacks of boxes. I don't think I agree with that. Maybe get two if you want to shoot one and safe one if you're a collector but 20 or more... Cunts.

probably because it's not a grip safety

I would buy tone but I live in Cuckfornia

Here’s your (you).

Glock is a shit.