Compact scopes for 7.62x39

Leaf looking for a compact scope to use on a 7.62 VZ

I know there are big shekel Trigicons calibrated for 7.62x39 and I have also been looking at the more affordable Primary Arms 3x scopes with ACSS reticle.

What are you free anons putting on your AKs?

Suggestions and leaf hate welcome

Attached: A fucking leaf.jpg (2981x2225, 3M)

Ever put a trigger lock on a leaver gat.
Top kek

Lever gat?

This isnt one of those aids British VZs

No fuck tard a leaver gun
Like a marlin 1895

Fuck sakes you retard
Leafs are the worst
Go register your guns and give money to drunk Indians
If your lucky your fag face priminister will grope another reporter and send a billion dollars to Africa
Fag

What are you even getting at? What does anything have to do with lever guns? Did something catastrophic happen in your life recently and you're falling further into a stupor filled with regret for your own poor choices? Go pop another pill or take another shot. Preferably both so you'll fall asleep and never wake up.

>trigger lock on a leaver gat
>leaver gat
Holy shit, burgers are getting more and more rarted by the second

Listen man I didn’t want to have to say this.
But fuck you

I haven't put an optic on my AK, seems kinda silly to put one on a meme gun

Hey user. Another leaf here. Stick to leaf generals or ak generals for questions like this.

But really, if you're going to optic something just get something more accurate. Putting an optic on a VZ58 is only a slight improvement from putting an optic on an SKS.

>trigger lock
Looks like a muzzle on a puppy. Take it off.

Hey man I ring steel at 725 m with my beaver barf 858

Fight me

Thx leaf user, if this goes nowhere I'll try and hit the next canada general.

I'm scoping this guy because I have 4 other guns with iron sights and I'd like variety is all.

>Hurr leafs
Just because you're fucking retarded and shitposting broken sentences about unrelated topics to the OP, it's leafs?

Hur durr you want some putine with that
Or crepes
Would say you like crepes
Maple syrup chugging weirdos

Lay off the malt liquor Jayquan.

I think I'll just hit up canada general later

This went aids fast

Attached: 1425503999308.jpg (572x626, 67K)

>calling Burgers retarded while not seeing the obvious joke being made
Leafs are a whole other level of autism

Attached: 1d3.jpg (533x800, 79K)

POSP 4x24V

Why the fuck would you put a trigger lock on a non restricted firearm?

Unless you're displaying it on a wall, there is no good fucking reason to ever have a trigger lock on a non restricted

Do you have to remove that optic mount to strip the rifle?

>burger """""""""""""""""humor""""""""""""""""""""""

>kek
>Register your guns
Have fun when you get a call from the ATF about a 4473 you filled out 15 years prior. Hurr durr no registrshun Murica gun "RIGHTS!"
I'm often vocal of how stupid my fellow leafs are for having a crippling identity crisis and being/voting retardedly in a desperate attempt to make us look better or different than Americans but fuck, this thread is an example that we don't have to do shit to look less retarded than Americans.
Bad jokes are bad, and sperging about the prime molester doesn't change the fact the joke sucked.

I use a red dot on my 858. Sights that are calibrated for 7.62x39 would be nice, but a more simplistic reticle and practice to figure out hold overs is a better option in my opinion. Practice to the point where hold overs are second nature rather than relying on reticles, since ammo even of the same bullet weight can have different POI due to powder charges and other factors. So in the end you might need to use hold overs anyway despite having 3 or 4 "calibrated" dots in your sight. I like that ACSS reticle, but I'd rather have one that didn't have the range estimations.

>non restricted firearm?
It could be one of the short barreled ones

I was going to help you but you hate your own people. I had the same problem but found a simple solution. You can go fuck yourself though.

I have the PAC3X in 5.56 and like it a lot

FFLs only have to keep their records for 20 years and then they may dispose of their copies (which are in theory their only copies).

Yes but I have not heard of any issues around return to zero

Thx for the feed back on the PA, it sucks that it looks like most of the 762 scopes usse a chevron while 556 gets the horseshoe i'd rather have.

Thx for the feedback!

You are probably right about how my POI is just going to change when I get different ammo, since right now I'm using up a not-unlimited amount of Czech and Bulgarian surplus but will likely end up switching to bulk american eagle or something

Aim point pro

Attached: 6DDBCC82-9C53-4867-8BB4-91F48CB5A7A4.jpg (4032x3024, 2.53M)