Jow Forumsanada general

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

→ #
Previous thread

Attached: 067B1F9D-5069-4F5C-AC85-6F9AABAACAB0.png (680x650, 458K)

Other urls found in this thread:

armseast.ca/stag_arms_stag_10/stag_10_cdn_upper/lower_combo/
youtube.com/watch?v=XopSDJq6w8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Talk me out of getting an M305

Attached: 83FD3680-7429-4EE8-8846-5A3EDEAC83D5.jpg (1000x254, 39K)

It’s an alright rifle, it’s going to take a bit of time and money to be a good one.

Pretty much this, it’ll take a bit of time and money, but end of the day it’ll still be cheaper then a Springfield.

Heavy, poor accuracy, absolute money pits.

I had a SOCOM version. Didn't care for it. Optics mounting is a bitch too.

>chinkshit
Save your money and get the stag 10

So it’s a NR AR-10?

All ar-10’s are NR

I've been told that it isn't exactly an AR-10, but it'll take most AR-10 parts. It's better than the BCL, though so worth it.

Good sheep guns?

Attached: 6BF99814-9720-4BF8-8E93-39B58C9C377C.png (500x500, 171K)

can i move to canada, please. i want out of this shithole america before i have to become a climate refugee anyway.

lolwut

Why wouldn't you just move to a better state?

there isn't one. america is legitimately a shithole.

What ass backwards world did I wake up in where the USA is a shithole. Why would you want to fight to come here? You're objectively more free in the USA, not just gun related.

that's not what the freedom index says

Barrel length aside. Ar-10’s are NR
It’s the ar-15 that’s scary and can’t be let out in a woods

100% incorrect
quit it with your fake news

we don't want your type of people here

Move to Montana or Minnesota for the Canadian experience but American freedom.

>freedom index
??

Is the freedumb index fake news ?

22” > 18.6”

I dunno, I have no idea.

There is basically no difference in performance between the two barrel lengths, if anything the shorter one will have less barrel whip and give you a marginal gain in accuracy. Anything at 16" and below is a waste for .308 though.

Poltard/leftypoltard zoomers fuck off please

Wipe your shoes off at the door please, we don't need the stink in this thread.

What the fuck do you think that post was for

I miss moleman

Aztech Armory has some interesting parts kits up- a BM59 and an RPK. With a bit of work you can make a regular Garand out of the BM59 kit, but is there anything non-prohib that you can make from the RPK? Other than just using the parts on a brand new single-shot receiver or something similar.

Who thinks sks’s Are going to be prohib with c-71

People who haven't read C71

I was merely affirming what you were saying, user.
What happened to Moleman? Did his HIV upgrade to full blown AIDS?
a """""Valmet"""""" :^)

>prohib the most common semi auto rifle in canada and expect people to hand them in

yeah no. if people in my town will openly sell prohibs that they never registered there is no chance in hell they are handing in an SKS

Attached: amerimutt 3.png (503x574, 339K)

What kind of fun stuff are they selling? Not asking for location because OPSEC, but I'm curious to know what sort of cool things are available in your locale.

i had a fud offer me an AKM for 950$ and an L1A1 for 1200$. others have offered full auto stens for about 600 if i recall. its mostly shit they didnt register to begin with.

Attached: amerimutt 2.png (146x165, 39K)

also why mention OPSEC you CAF?

He might be, but operational security can be applied to his situation. He wants to allow for the security of those fudds to operate and sell prohibs all they want.

>AKM for 950$
fugg

actually wrong, why are you giving advice on shit you don’t understand? you aren’t even a good theoretical gun owner

most AR-10s today are upscale AR-15s and are Restrictef. in fact, the only rifle that should be called AR-10 is the Armalite versions, since that’s actually a trademark designations.

Stag-10 is based off DPMS LR-308, Gen 1 pattern rifle (it does not mate with modern Restricted AR-10). DPMS is in turn is based off the pre-AR-15 designs and is therefore NR.

the confusion comes from faggots like you calling anything in .308 an AR-10, not differentiating between the pre-AR-15 models and the post upscaled ones and not accounting for the DPMS or LaRue versions

>Apply Yourself!

literally what this guy said:
>He might be, but operational security can be applied to his situation. He wants to allow for the security of those fudds to operate and sell prohibs all they want.
If you have a wonderful golden market you should probably keep that shit on the down low. Also you're the lord and master of all brainlets if you didn't snatch that shit up ASAP.

understandable. i cant buy them but i certainly wont rat on them for it.

The RCMP will just spin it to say SKS's were very rare in Canada to avoid looking incompetent as fuck, they've done it before.

rare and exotic assault rifle, the SKS, a well known variant and precursor to the AK47. It was retired from Soviet military service because it was deemed to be too powerful and inhumane because of its integrated grenade launching ability and folding assault style pike bayonet, capable of impaling several men at a time. It's for the greater good of public order and safety that we prohibit these dangerous prototype weapons of war.

Ar-10 is non restricted.
An ar-10 is not a scaled up at-15
Why you so mad.
Not everything in .308 is an ar-10
Not everything in .223 is an ar-15

Attached: 1531177731259.jpg (1129x1200, 118K)

>tfw just bought my first gun
So what are transfer times looking like in Ontario

Attached: 20954052_10155619549355349_9010975238248599192_n.jpg (960x539, 33K)

better pick up another hobby in the meantime faggot

I need a buddy to shoot krokodil with, might help you kkill time

What said is literally the reason AR15 we’re spared from being prohib when the firearms art was passed. Even the RCMP isn’t that stupid

Try to buy an AR-10 from a store. They won’t sell it to you without an RPAL and you’ll have to get it registered

ARs were originally going to be prohib.
They were not even too common at the time but popular with action shooters and DCRA competitions so the DCRA petitioned to have them de-prohibited.

grand sitting around. Hopefully my car gets sold Soon. there was a GALIL as well a month back but it got sold before my friend could buy it.

The rpk is funny to me, cos I specifically asked for that when I was having it imported. It's weird they have another one when it was special order 4 me.

All for display purposes of course.

By the way. If you can get a front trunnion, barrel and bolt carrier group, you can nigger rig everything else on the ak. There is a catch for the rpk. The rpk reciever is not the same as an ak. The rpk has these cheeks. I'm working on figuring out the stamping for them I'm gonna make the reciever as 3 parts and weld it together.

All for display purposes of course. :^).

That's because most modern ar10s are literally scaled up ar15s. You gotta off shoot from the actual Ar10 in some arbitrary manner so the rcmp says it's halal.

not this guy but i was also set on getting a m305 after getting used to shooting with a 22lr, whats the best semi-308 NR?
also
who sells these? i havn't found anything online, is aztec the only option?

>Best semi 308
Depends on what you wanna do. Ignoring memes, the norinco is pretty good for the money. Unless you get a lemon which isn't hard to get with chink shit.

armseast.ca/stag_arms_stag_10/stag_10_cdn_upper/lower_combo/

Here you go friend. It takes a lot of common parts so you're mostly good. I'm thinking of buying one of these, but i'm a little bit short of sheckles.

I fucking hate phones. I try posting once, and it fucks up, and won't post. I try copy pasting and it cut off a bit of my shit.

*That bm has been there for a while and i'm hoping to get it once i have a grand sitting around.

We're full of the brown master race. Trudope saw to that.

Attached: luke-yeah.gif (384x288, 309K)

Yeah, i figure i might as well burn through an SKS if im going to get cheap shit.

>shekels
>tfw finance student but not even 10k net liquid
aye i feel you hombre, it'll have to be my grad gift.

Attached: 1513745852769.jpg (700x505, 215K)

SkS is gr8, it's really the best sub 300 dollars you can spend.

>Finance student
Lol.

I'm in machining/engineering. I have money to spend, i got 3 grand of surplus money i can throw around, but i gotta buy a truck for my business. I'm hoping my car gets sold, since i can't fit 3 cars and a truck, plus more money gives me options.

Did you get the L1A1 then painted with babypoop and started LARPing in the bush?

Attached: Photo20.jpg (699x700, 397K)

>grenade launching ability
One can dream.

>dirty needles and rotting flesh
No thanks I'll stick to Trudude Weed LMAO.

Attached: Yugo2.jpg (982x619, 47K)

>Mfw I'm a lowly mover and got a VZ58, I'm about to get a a DMR ACR and a Ruger 10/22 in 2 months.

I always thought the grenade launching gas rings was machined into the barrel, didn't know it was threaded on.

You can use a2 flash hiders to launch NATO standard rifle grenades.

thankful most our brown people are Indians, they're not great but I'll take poo on the streets over trucks of peace.

>all funs will be banned from Canuckistan in you’re lifetime

Attached: FC3A21EE-9DF9-45F2-A3E9-43B5E5620282.jpg (480x360, 35K)

No.

What's the cheapest way of getting drunk up here?

[citation needed]

listerine

penis penis penis. Just checking something, don't mind me.

Bling blong

Nigga be smarter with your money and invest in your future

fuck canada
independence for alberta

yeah fuck enjoying your life just save everything for later so when you're old and decrepit you can't enjoy anything.

I think I may have an addiction. I have all the guns I realistically need yet I have a constant urge to buy more. I know I won’t have time to shoot them and they’ll just pile up in the safe but I can’t help but want to buy more. What to do? I need to save for a house and other important shit

No you're supposed to put all your money into a house with a ludicrously inflated price so you can act smug on the internet.

It’s called being stable, having a place you own and savings so your not destroying your body as you get older and relying on government gibs to keep you alive. Shit man think of retirement/kids/a nice piece of property

What makes you think he isn't stable because he's buying like 3 guns?

The man refers to himself as a lowly mover and he’s buying Gucci shit like an dmr ACR, idk anyone making shitty money buying exspensive guns. Save your money upgrade your education or skills and then enjoy a life where you have a financial future and can have nice funs

Looks like Aztech has a second RPK kit, and it also looks like it has the front trunnion.

Are you talking about the BM59 parts kit at Aztech?

How amused would you fagolas be if Alberta actually became its own country

Not that user but i know 7 people with that outlook on life. All of them are over 40 now, with no savings working practically hand to mouth and or living on govt money.

Not even implying you're doing poorly, like that user. But you gotta have a balance. Saving for a rainy day is always a good idea.

have you tried learning to be an adult and understand that life has many needs and desires and that you have to control your emotions?

Houses are a good investment. I'm sorry you're too poor and or financially inept to do anything but wage slave.
>inb4 market crash
Market crashes are an economic anomaly. They're very hard to predict. Even the best investors just have multiple plans in case of market crash, none can ever completely avoid it.

Oh look someone acting smug on the internet

sry canacuck, got banned, didn't know if it was chan wide or just board specific.

>Are you talking about the BM59 parts kit at Aztech?
Yea, i wanna buy it if i have a grand. I even have the machines to convert a m1 garand reciever.

>Looks like Aztech has a second RPK kit, and it also looks like it has the front trunnion.
Yea that's weird. I linked them to the arms of america website so that they could order me in that kit. I got mine, but aoa ran out. So it's weird aztech has them. All ak parts kits have their front trunnion.

Speaking of trunnion, there was an user asking about cetme import, G3 variant (ignore that cetme is not, in fact the g3 is a varient of the cetme if anything) the trunnion is considered a reciever part. and is banned in canada as far as i know. I asked around on some sellers, i haven't asked aztech cos i don't wanna sour my relationship with them.

>Not even implying you're doing poorly, like that user. But you gotta have a balance. Saving for a rainy day is always a good idea.
Yeh, I'm not implying that he shouldnt do that at all. I'm just saying people can have nice things even making dirt money it has to do with how you use your income. I saved for like 3 years after highschool working dogshit jobs and bought my own XCR, just saying it's doable.

>BM59
Thanks for clearing that up. I considered buying it, but all I could do is make a somewhat goofy Garand if I tried. I'll pick something else to make a hash of in that case.

>RPK
For the RPK, if they didn't get two the only thing I can think of is that they forgot to remove the one you ordered from the site.

Absolutely. I'm an immigrant who came into the country in 40 grands of debt and now am comfortably upper middle class with very little debt, and plenty of assets. I've earned the right to be smug. Have you?

I'm a firm believer of pulling yourself up by the bootstraps. Mostly because i'm a living example of one. I've gone from quiet literally dirt poor to very comfortable. All within memory.

What's a good pump shotgun thats affordable, short, and has a cylinder bore. It can be black, but preferably not too tacticool

See this is some shit that has to change to better all of us. If you have to save for 3 years to buy an xcr you should not be buying it. Invest that money, either financially or to better your education and earning potential. Priorities should be a property you own, functioning vehicle and then guns. Not trying to be a dick but if you follow that philosophy you’ll be way better off in life instead of living check to check and renting

Mossberg 88 or a chink 870 shorty

>Thanks for clearing that up. I considered buying it, but all I could do is make a somewhat goofy Garand if I tried. I'll pick something else to make a hash of in that case.
Converting a garand to a bm59 reciever isn't that hard, bm59s are originally m1 garands. You will however need a mill and a lathe. Which i have access too.

If you do buy it, i'll buy it off you later if you want. I wanna buy it now, but that would be pretty irresponsible.

>For the RPK, if they didn't get two the only thing I can think of is that they forgot to remove the one you ordered from the site.
Maybe. try ordering it if you want. Maybe you can figure out a way to make the receiver better than me. I have AKM drawings here, but not RPK. i gotta extrapolate. Otherwise i have the email addresses of slavs before gun broker removed them. I'm gonna see if one or multiple can get me a trunnion and bolt carrier group, to see if i can make everything else, in some way. Of course it wouldn't be an ak then. And that's a later project right now i've got 5 guns i'm working on .

Canuck defender.
>inb4 turkshit
It's a good gun.

If you can't predict a market crash, then you're economically illiterate. It's not an "if", but "when".

Rent + food + bills were priority, same with social stuff, it's about how you want to spend your money. I could have had it much sooner, but I took my time and still enjoyed other things in life, guns weren't a priority at the time, when I really got into it I had the disposable income for something extravagant. I bought a lot of other frivolous shit aside, it's not like people couldn't have nice things if they put their mind to it. Lots of people waste a shit load of money on beer or smokes or whatever, I was saving a ton of money a month aside from the pleasure cash.

>Have you?
I'm in constant oscillation between anxiety and depression, I don't know what other emotions are supposed to feel like.

>If you can't predict a market crash, then you're economically illiterate.
Except that's not true mr armchair economist. No one accurately predicted the Chinese crash in 2012, just like no one predicted the US crash in 08. Or hell the Russians defaulting in 2000, that actually directly fucked me over. Plenty of economist see unhealthy situations brewing, multiple times hell there was sort of a panic when trump bombed syria with missles, some economist said that the attack would lead to global resentment and dropping of trade. It didn't happen. Because some economists where wrong. Some economists also said the american housing market is unhealthy, prior to 2008. Some economists where right. But there is no indication to when or why a market will crash.

>It's not an "if", but "when"
Imagine being this much of a pseudointellectual. All of economics is "when". The market can crash pretty easily and also get back up pretty easily. The dow fell to shit in 2015, and recovered pretty quickly. That was a crash over brexit.

For full disclosure, not an economist. Trying to be an actual market economist is insanity. I just took a few college courses so i could play stocks and invest better. Hasn't let me down yet.

If no one predicted the US crash of 08, explain why some people shorted the market.
Anyone with any knowledge of how/why China has been building their ghost cities knew that it was coming.

youtube.com/watch?v=XopSDJq6w8E

Our economy is a series of bubbles. Housing bubble, car loan bubble, student loan bubble, etc. It only takes one bubble to pop for the banks to no longer have enough money to move around. We're going to end up like Greece where people rushed to the banks to pull out their savings, only to be met with locked doors and armed guards. It has been the same song and dance for decades and you're too lazy to actually read up about economics so you lash out anyone pointing out the risks.

Do you buy stocks when they're high or low? Because that's how the housing industry is treated now.

Attached: Religious Fiction.jpg (538x720, 63K)

I was diagnosed with depression in 2010 probably on account of being a third world man, i had my shrink clear it in 2015 so i could get guns the next year. If i had depression, i don't think it got better. If i didn't then, this is just who i am.

Either way, i threw my dice and they worked well for me and i hope yours work out for you too, user.

My PAL expires in 11 months.

When should I renew it? I remember last year some user was biting his nails because it took over 6 months for his renewed PAL to come in the mail.