Does it make any sense to have a light bulletproof vest EDC?

Does it make any sense to have a light bulletproof vest EDC?

Attached: 1531519601086.jpg (585x400, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Maxx-Dri-Cooling-Ventilation-Airflow-Tactical/dp/B0742J6QBR/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1531581455&sr=8-1&keywords=maxx dri vest
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

no

maybe

i dont know

possibly

can you repeat the question?

r u k?

Attached: 1509922323106.jpg (800x807, 340K)

you're not the boss of me now

>light bulletproof vest
If it actually stops bullets it won't be light.

K

Does it have to be a vest? I'm more of a sweater guy

fine
have a nice day

2-3 kilos is still light.

It may be light, but it's still an extra layer. You'll get sick of wearing it very quickly if you try to include it in your EDC.

Maybe if you live in Alaska or somewhere cold. Otherwise it will be unbearably hot, and no matter what it will be heavy and uncomfortable.

Attached: Overkill body armor.jpg (1200x1600, 306K)

If you live in a place where you feel the need to wear a vest on the daily, you should just move to somewhere else.

Attached: 1519177637218.jpg (184x184, 6K)

Are you a gangsta rapper?

Makes you gay and a narcissist. Tacticool fags always feel the need to carry to every single function and do incel shit like this because it makes them feel cool, experienced and important. “Can’t wait for some shit to happen”. So you can pull your gun out on somebody who was probably reaching for their wallet at a donut shop. You sound like that fag that asked what he should carry at a pool party.

just get some cheap 20 dollar Ncstar carrier with no molle or attachments and put some 80 dollar pair of level III plates with a frag coating. should fit nicely under a light rain coat.

>EDC
No.

>everyday
If your job or field of work makes it necessary. I wear a vest for work. It's also good to have in case SHTF or civil unrest.

Don't listen to the raging fags in this thread. If you CC and vest up everday, that's what you do. I think it's a little autistic to wear one casually, but each to his own.

If you can tolerate your sweat being trapped between the best and your undershirt all day and are okay with the fact that you’re going to smell like a ballsack dragged through a river of diarrhea after a few weeks of everyday wear, sure. I wear one for work and have never worn it on my days off because of the above factors, but it’s a free country.

So when's Jow Forums gonna make Rapture a reality?

Attached: 8c3.jpg (496x496, 146K)

>are okay with the fact that you’re going to smell like a ballsack dragged through a river of diarrhea after a few weeks of everyday wear, sure
How is that any different than OP's regular life?

>your sweat is that bad
You probably need to adjust your diet and exercise regime, in the meantime I recommend using a decent antiperspirant.
I use one called "Mitchum Clinical for Men" that's unironically so good at stopping me sweating and getting all gross that it should be in every field kit, only thing is it makes you sweat on unapplied areas a little more because you're not sweating in your pits and groin where you've applied it

>should I EDC body armor
No. I’d bet money you don’t live anywhere that warrants wearing body armor.

Also everyone will wonder why you’re looking like a some what chubbier tha normal autistic fuck because you’re trying to conceal body armor under your clothes. Also you’re going to need to buy a bunch of new clothes to try and conceal your body armor.

fuck off lesch

Nah generally unless you live in a bad neighborhood you won't need a vest. I've worn concealed body armor while CCing a glock buying computer parts and other stuff on Craigslist going to people's homes in bad neighborhoods. Driving 1-2 hrs on the highway while wearing body armor will give you an appreciation for the suck that law enforcement have to endure each day.

It would have helped this guy.

Attached: philandro.jpg (316x321, 224K)

>he doesn't carry everywhere, 24/7

Get the FUCK out, normie faggot.

Attached: 1531016300317.gif (400x225, 924K)

What happened to this chimpanzee?

He informed the spic cop that he had a concealed carry lisence, and the cop shot him.

Huh. Welp, time to buy a vest. God, the rest of the summer's gonna suck.

And you’re not so big

And you’re not so big

>beat me to it
Life is unfaaaaiiirrr

reached for his gun and tried to shoot the cop.

amazon.com/Maxx-Dri-Cooling-Ventilation-Airflow-Tactical/dp/B0742J6QBR/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1531581455&sr=8-1&keywords=maxx dri vest

Do some research into the maxx-dri vest and spacer mesh vests that you wear under soft armor. You'll thank me later. Spacer mesh is like foam only it is 90-95% air and 5-10% nylon. It allows for air flow and airspace under your armor. They make padded shirts with spacermesh inserts that are like 1/2 or 3/8 inch thick so air can flow and you don't build up heat and body sweat nearly as much. Again research this and Potomac combat shirts. You'll be infinitesimally more comfortable trust me.

bump

Ok what is it then

just wear the vest like a wifebeater then

Informed the cop he had a gun on him while reaching for his CCW license. Cop thought he was reaching for the gun, told him to stop, he didn't stop, cop shoots, everybody sad.

It turns out the guy was high and was thinking straight. You should either have the license ready or keep your hands on the dash and let him search you before getting the license. Black guy wasn't nig noggin, but he still goofed.

I just feel bad for all parties involved (including the cop).

wasn't thinking straight*

I'm not an experienced guy but I heard of a bretty cool compromise:
>buy SAPI Plate or whatever the youngsters call them
>put in backpack, in the closest to body, pretty tight laptop pouch
>if something happens, put backpack on front of your body

Probably sucks carrying a plate everyday, so you could have it in your car. If something kicks off and you're driving past, boom, you put on the backpack front to back and you have a plate on you boy

It's not perfect but carrying kevlar EDC would be retardedly annoying and shitty, also people would out you as a complete larper and autist, and since it's another layer, they would consider you a SWEATY larper/autist

Attached: cool.jpg (550x465, 32K)

There are some concealable body armor vests that are like level II as opposed to IIIa that are very very thin I think like 1/8th inch or less and you can hardly tell the person is wearing it. They are expensive though, do your research.