What scope do you put on your AR for target shooting?

What scope do you put on your AR for target shooting?

Attached: 5664EB9F-6F6C-4C09-A761-0391087CF066.jpg (1024x768, 129K)

Only need irons if you’re a good shot.

Attached: image.jpg (947x965, 332K)

Nikon M223 is nice, good for up to 600 yards (which is about the upper limit for hunting with 5.56 anyway)

What are you hunting with an AR15 at 600 yards?

People

Although it normally doesn't come to trying to hunt at that distance, getting close to whitetail in environments like this can be a bit challenging

Attached: file.png (723x479, 686K)

S&B PMII 3-20 on my Anderson AR

What does getting to that price point afford you that most $600 optics don't?

I don't disagree but even if you spotted a whitetail 600 yards out, would you trust a 5.56 to perform well enough to humanely take the game? I'm sure it is possible but seems an unlikely scenario

Not unless the thing is standing VERY still for some odd reason, which is unlikely, but the option's there

Not him, but that would give you best quality of glass/clearer picture

Invidious Consumption.

On the other hand, 5.56 m193 ball is considered effective to 600m so I imagine with a modern, heavier grain projectile you could still do a ton of damage

Boi. Do not make me use a dictionary

He's saying it's bought for that much to invoke envy in others

3-12x42 Bushnell Engage normally on my AR that punches the most paper. I like the super fine reticle. Sometimes I put a 6-20x50 Vortex Viper for load work up and such.
Neither is Gucci, but both work very well for me.

I'm pretty sure he was joking about putting a $3000 scope on a $300 rifle, but better glass quality gives you a clearer picture at longer distances. There are a million other things but I don't feel like explaining it all because I'm watching movies.

I’d like to see my groups at 200+ yards on paper as I shoot them

> for target shooting
SWFA SS 12x off samplelist

theres always "that guy" who rambles about irons being the best

who are you trying to impress on the internet?

They always say some shit about how people with scopes can't use irons. I shoot good as fuck with irons. Scopes are better though. If they weren't better then nobody would use them.

Vortex Razor HD gen II

I'm poor so I use a Burris 332. The price is right desu, it keeps zero and the glass is very clear. I was going to save up a bit more for a Steiner 332 but it didn't seem worth the extra $300.

SHIT FORCED MEME

>Not unless the thing is standing VERY still for some odd reason, which is unlikely, but the option's there

No its not by any measure at that range and its marginal much closer. Shut up and shit down

>On the other hand, 5.56 m193 ball is considered effective to 600m so I imagine with a modern, heavier grain projectile you could still do a ton of damage

About the same as a 22LR and about as fucking useful in wind. You AR fags really can't shoot.

This but unironically.
Get fucking good.

>I’d like to see my groups at 200+ yards on paper as I shoot them

With what an 80 power scope because you need a 40x to see with any clarity 5.56 holes at 100M

Attached: Moutec-Moutec-Scope-Cam-Adapter-Scope-Camera-Mount-for-Rifle-Scope-Gun-scope-Airgun-Scope-for-Compac (500x500, 37K)

>This but unironically. Get fucking good.

You're the man who shoots tight groups at 300+ yards with irons on an AR are you? No diopler sights just regular? Why don't you team up with your mate who shoots whitetail at 600 yards kills them clean and fuck off to your private fantasy land where your thoughts matter a fuck. AR fags rapidly becoming a meme for can't shoot, won't learn, spurts bullshit
ARCSWLSB

Attached: retard.jpg (569x595, 147K)

I give up. AR fags are officially beyond help, Mark the date and time, it happened here.

Attached: FuckDeer.jpg (970x600, 129K)

>Why don't you team up with your mate who shoots whitetail at 600 yards kills them clean
How do you know I haven't?

?
it's a camera mount so you can take pictures of whatever you're spotting and review them later. They've been around for a while and they're also available for spotting scopes as well

Jokes on you, it’s not my OC, it’s become a meme.

Attached: image.jpg (720x755, 184K)

>Only need irons if y̶o̶u̶’̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶t̶ you've got good vision.

You just gotta take the shot while two deer are fucking, you'll hit at least one

god i fucking wish, i really can't wait either

Burris 3x9 on the floater, Reflex on the truck gun