DEAGLES

>DEAGLES
There's just something about them that is so fascinating.
Do you own one?
Would you ever buy one?
What don't you like about them?

I own one and its my favorite handgun that I own, most fun gun to pull out on the range as well.

Attached: DE50TU-Tungsten_2.jpg (1350x900, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

singleactions.com/500Martin.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

owner of company i work for also owns a shooting range. the rental deagle is ALWAYS broken and sent in for repairs and he's always pissed and says its the biggest piece of shit

never owned one myself tho

I'd be curious to know if its an IWI or Magnum Research model.
They are definitely super picky about how you fire them, the gas operation is prone to failure with limp wristing, which most inexperienced shooters who rent desert eagles do.

>What don't you like about them?
The fact that they're three fucking thousand dollars.
I could afford it but I don't wanna justify spending that much on a meme.

>Do you own one?
yes, in 50ae because I'm not a pussy ass bitch.
>Would you ever buy one?
yes
cost of ammo. Getting reloading dies soon though to cut down on that.

>three fucking thousand dollars
wut
msrp is like $1800-2000, and you can easily find them for $800-1000 used.
Since they're so rarely shot, buying used usually isn't a problem at all.

They're three thousand leafs with taxes eh

>$800-1000 used
No, no you can't.

>leafs
I feel so bad for Jow Forumsanadians. Wanting freedom, but getting cucked constantly.
Move to the US and buy a desert eagle to celebrate your freedom.

The fact it was made by j*ws, expensive ammo, too loud for self defense, the price, or how its been ruined by vidyafags?
Take a pick

I find them to be a curiosity, one I like because 8+1 .44 magnums and a quick reload is extremely attractive. That said, they're extremely expensive and Israeli.

>nearly 2k for a meme maintainence nightmare

>maintainence nightmare
t. doesn't have one

I owned a 50AE SS Deagle brand Deagle.

Man I loved that thing.

Sold it a few months back to fund a car restoration

>The fact it was made by j*ws
it was made by jews for a handful of years. It was originally made and designed in the US, and is currently made in the US.
They only sold the manufacturing rights to Israel and that was for a finite number of years.

>nearly 2k for a meme maintainence nightmare
reads as:
>cant afford one, so I'll talk shit about it to make myself feel better.

>Do you own one?
Nope
>Would you ever buy one?
Maybe, but its very low on my list. 357 appeals to me for reasons.
That fucking price tag and their fuckin girth. I will never, ever figure out just why in fuck the Israelis wanted them, but I am happy that they came from my fucking state and not yours.

We also have Dan Coonan and their .357 1911's. I guess we Minnesotans just like hand cannons.

Attached: Minnesota_state_flag_1.jpg (1545x2523, 970K)

>it was made by j*ws
It was fucking made by stronk Minnesotans first. If Paul Bunyan had lived in the modern age he would definitely rock a fucking Desert Eagle.

Id rather spend my money on something else and they seem pretty useless for anything but as a range toy. I bet they are pretty fun to shoot though.

>buying israeli guns

Attached: GERMAN WALLPAPER.jpg (1600x1200, 105K)

I actually own a .22 converted deagle, shoots like a charm.

>yes
>traded into this one, wouldn't pay more than 700 for one
>50cpr for 44
why do dweebs always bring up self defense when discussing these; if you own a deagle 90% chance you already have a self defense handgun
takes longer to clean than the usual handgun but it isn't unreliable

Attached: DSC_1934.jpg (1920x1280, 623K)

>.22 converted deagle
wut

A friend of mine converted my .50 deagle to take cheaper .22 or ammunition. What's not to understand?

no they didn't. that wouldn't work for a lot of reasons.

Got in in 50 AE. I have all the practical guns in useful calibers I could need and now I just collect range toys. This thing is an absofuckinglutely fun gun to shoot and reloading 50ae ain't bad. Inspired to get it by The Matrix.

Mine has fired out of battery. Not far enough to do damage, but enough to give me some powder in the face. Hasn't happened since I passed ~300 rounds through it. Magnum Research.

The fuck? I got mine during the height of an Obama gun scare and paid like $1200.

$3000 user is a canucklehead.

Oh shit my bad. This makes me feel horrible, like when I make fun of somebody's mom and they come back with "she's dead, asshole." Except worse.

That's like calling mausers israeli guns because they used them for a couple years.

>Do you own one?
No
>Would you ever buy one?
I would, I just can't afford one right now. I'd even get the whole 3 caliber set of barrels/bolts.
I don't like the Picatinny rails on more recent models. I prefer the old scope rail, so I'd likely only buy one off the used market.

They are pretty cool and make your pee-pee bigger

Attached: IMG_20180201_184315.jpg (2048x2730, 1.71M)

>Do you own one?
No, but I would like to.
>Would you ever buy one?
Yes, but for kind of a dumb reason. After seeing Meryl's Deagle carbine from the MGS series I've been wanting to make one with my own spin on it. I want to take a Deagle and use it as the basis for a wood and steel magnum cartridge pistol caliber carbine that will somewhat resemble a Hi Point carbine in general form. This would be to compliment the Ruger Vaquero I already have in .44 mag since I've always wanted a mag fed semi auto rifle in the cartridge with relatively common mags.
Quite a few things. I don't like how normies are drawn to them, I don't like the capacity it has for its size since similar performance can be had with hot loaded 10mm or a .460 Rowland conversion for nearly double the rounds and a lighter weight package, and I don't like that it has essentially cornered the market on handguns in common magnum cartridges (.357/.44) because I would dearly like to see more variety.

mine in true .50 African Eliminator unlike all these fags with .44

I got mine for like $850 or something so they are out there

Attached: 20170301_214838.jpg (1440x2560, 1.16M)

I rented a Deagle at the range near me and the firing pin actually popped out before I could clear a whole mag

>Still had to pay

>no you cant

Go on armslist you fucking moron. Jesus are you really that dumb? Or have you just never looked?

I've seen them for about 1000. The black oxide finished model is the least expensive. They run about 1400 new and if you pay attention, you can find them cheap.

nice acral melanoma

>There's just something about them that is so >fascinating.

Yes. Big bore handguns are a phenomenon all their own that few will ever appreciate. One of my first revolvers was a S&W 357. Although I enjoyed 38s in it, I quickly stepped up to shooting 357 magnum...mostly when I wanted to finish a range session with a smile on my face. It wasn't long until I was handloading hotter and hotter ammo for it. I then saved and got a matching 629 in 44 mag.

Years later, I stepped up to Encore pistols. 45-70, 308 Win, etc. They're just as fun, maybe a little more flash, thump in your chest and the tingling you get in your eyes and nose. It is a fucking adrenaline rush.

My latest bad boy handgun is a used (prolly a cylinder, wonder why) S&W 500 in 4". Very very fun and I handload for it with about 10 different powders and bullet weights from 350-600 grains. It has a lot of thump and I worked my way up from mid level loads to some serious thumpers.

On the radar is a BFR 500 S&W chambered revolver. I'd like to take it and have the cylinder re-chambered in 500 Martin. That combo has enough bone breaking horsepower to put most big rifles to shame.

singleactions.com/500Martin.pdf

Shooting big bore guns isn't for everyone and it takes a lot of guts, practice and shooting form to work your way up. It will open your eyes to what handguns can do.

>Do you own one?

No. The baddest semi auto hand cannon I own is a nice Gen 3 G20 in 10mm. I plan to get a 9x25 dillon barrel for it so I can shoot 90gr Xtreme defenders over 2000fps through some car doors and chest plates.

>Would you ever buy one?

Yes. I am planning to get the DE50SRMMB model this fall. Stainless for the win and the brake looks wicked. The pic rail underneath isn't necessary but it is what it is.

Cost, some indoor ranges won't let you shoot them, can't use cast bullets easily due to gas system, mags are expensive. Nothing to deter me though.

Attached: aa.jpg (1200x800, 110K)

that's a fancy way to say you smashed your finger

I considered buying one, but all I ever see is that they constantly fail to feed and never work right, plus it's an 1800 dollar gun with 60 dollar mags and fucking expensive boutique ammo...I ended up just buying a handful of cooler pistols that actually run.

My biggest issue is I have an older Israeli made one with an extremely strong spring, so I have to have ammo hotter than stock for it to spit out the casings

They are huge pieces of shit. This idiot soiboi from work bought one as babby's first gun and brought it to a steel match. He was shooting shitty wolf or tula but after literally every round he fired he got a jam and had to clear it. Couldn't compete like that obviously so I loaned him a pistol.

With that said he was a pretty damn good shot with it with the rounds he did get off.

>some indoor ranges won't let you shoot them
I knew this and the first time I went to the indoor one near me I asked if it was OK if I shot .44 mag in the pistol range, the one actually cool RSO I've ever met pats me on the shoulder and says "son, you can shoot a .50 BMG in there if you want"

I just picked mine up for $800 with 2 boxes of speer gold dot.

>soiboi
>desert eagle
What did he mean by this?