I just turned 21 and want to buy the best 9mm handgun. Wut buy?

I just turned 21 and want to buy the best 9mm handgun. Wut buy?

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 98K)

Glock brand Glock
Beretta 92A1
most models of CZ

Whatever best fits the hands God gave you.

Hold some 9mm handguns and see which fullsize fits your hands best. If you plan to carry do the same but with compacts. If you need a subcompact you can worry about it down the road after building solid fundamentals

If you're lazy G19

I like my M&P Shield. It's trigger guard doesn't dig into my middle finger like a glock's does, but I have big hands. Hold a bunch of guns and ask the guy at the counter what he carries and take what he says with a grain of salt unless he shows you his or points to it on his belt.

I plan on carrying and using for home defence and some target shooting. Whats a good size for an all around handgun?

dumb frogposter

FNS-9, Walther PPQ M2.

buy a cz75, ignore the haters, get some nice grips for it, and enjoy a smooth-shooting, slick-looking pistol descended from John Moses Browning's work with the 1911 and the Hi-Power

Glock 19 of course

P08 Luger

Attached: 84C55743-34FA-4D77-8140-B56459EE7B5E.jpg (2500x2267, 1.35M)

>no lugers

Attached: breathing.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

i didnt make the list, i just repost it

shut the fuck up

>notice P320
get out

But seriously, OP, go to a few gun stores, man handle as many handguns from the the above pic as you can and buy something in 9mm.

>Springfield XD

My first handgun was a CZ P-09. For $500 you really cant go wrong.
>19 + 1
>Mine came with a flashlight instead of the decocker
>Great first gun imo

people are gonna recommend glock and it's gonna sound like a generic brainlet choice but as a first 9mm handgun the G19 certainly has its merits.
>decent size to capacity ratio
>stock is usable, huge aftermarket for when you are feeling special
>there are better choices but glocks are reputable and tend to work
>it comes with a lot of beginner stuff. depending on what you already have, you may find yourself needing a storage case, cleaining rods, extra mags and mag loaders. A seemingly cheaper gun that comes in a cardboard box and one proprietary mag may end up costing a lot more than you'd expect

>there are better choices
Then get to the point, what are they and why?

Any double stack by a non shit company that fits your hand.

Agreed. Mine is incredibly accurate and literally perfectly reliable. That or the P-07 for CC.

At least 1/3 of these aren't "fullsize"

dumb frogposter

Wilson Combat Brigadier

Attached: Wilson Combat Brigadier (9mm Syntech Ammo).jpg (1080x607, 136K)

Which ones aren't?

Just get a Glock 19 and upgrade the sights.

stoeger cougar

I second this, add a weapon light too.

USP or Glock, maybe Arex. Throw in some of the CZs but not all, don't get the P10C.

Forgot to add Walther and USP means all the USP based guns. VP9 is fine too

problem solva

czecked and correct