US vs. UK

Is the UK America's "big bad"?
Who would win in a war, and how would one start? (Since UK is utilizing subterfuge and the general populace and politicians are too stupid to see what a cancer they are on our side.)

Attached: Fuck England fuck you.png (643x651, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Blake_(soldier)
americanheritage.com/content/taking-sides-boer-war
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Christ you're stupid.

Nice argument, really challenged my stance and made me reevaluate my views.
Pom.

You forgot that they war mongered WW2 into existence.

I mean you're joking, right? America could roll over the UK casually in a straight fight.

yes, its the Brits fault that Germany sperged out after being told not to invade Poland

Its the brits fault for giving hitler blowjobs all the fucking time for being so awesome and then he invades poland and they throw a shit fit.

>user with a shitty grasp of history also has a shitty grasp of modern warfare
Well put me in a dress, stick me in a bathroom stall on my knees, and call me OP.

dude, UK's a dead nation. doomed by demographics. they're trying to stave off massive civil unrests and a civil war. US isn't far behind in that either.

Attached: 1511357572047.jpg (1018x1422, 151K)

so rather then it being British warmongering that caused ww2, it was the British and French being limp wristed faggots that started ww2

>US vs UK
US brutally rapes the UK
Brits rejoice
The end.

>ur shit at history lul
>Doesn't make any further criticism or complaints about the conflicts and events listed
Retard alert

This man speaks truth

>see a bunch of retards sperging our
>man look at those retards over there
>hurrr, they’re not retards unless you say why they’re retarded
Nah, they’re still retards you shit sipping fuck.

Anyway, a no way complete list of the US being buddies with the UK you didn’t list because you’re a goddamn fucking moron:
>Spanish American War
>Boer War
>Boxer Rebellion
>WWI
>WWII
>England helping to establish US commando units and basically all future US SoF units
>Formation of NATO
>Korean War
>Falklands
>US using UK airbases to bomb Libya in the 90s
>The entirety of the GWOT including fighting ISIS in Syria

Alright, now go ahead and start moving goal posts you shit sipping, door knob humping, sheep stroking, dog diddling, mouse molesting, retard.

>Spanish American war
US attacked Spain so UK wouldn't get their territory

>Boer war
Americans signed up to fight for the Boers and gave Boer generals asylum.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Blake_(soldier)

>WWI
As said, Churchill caused the sinking of the Lusitania and dragged the US into war

>WWII
As said, Operation Market Garden, where Brits got countless Americans killed

>Formation of NATO
NATO has been harmful to the US for ages

>Falklands
lol wut

>bomb Libya
Didn't benefit US interests

>The entirety of the GWOT
Didn't benefit US interests

Try again, retard.

>Boer war
Holy shit you're genuinely fucking retarded.
US sympathies lied heavily with the Boers and Americans joined the Boer foreign legions.
You're actually a mouth breathing imbecile with no clue on history.

>UK allied with the US in the Spanish American War starting reconciliation between the two countries
>US Govermnent still officially sided with England in the Boer war
>US sided with the Brits in both WWI and WWII cementing then as allies
>implying the failures of marker garden was the solely the brits fault
>Thinks NATO didn’t help the US during the Cold War
>doesn’t know the US offered to rent crewed air craft carriers to England to support them in the Falklands
>The US imposing it’s will halfway around the world doesn’t benefit its interests
Okay user, you can stop posting now, you’re only going to keep showing your ass.

And yet the US government still sided with the UK cementing their special relationship.
Really joggs the noggin doesn’t it?

Holy shit you have such a pea brained view of history and global politics lol.
>US government said they were allies so they were allies!!11!1
Newsflash, shit for brains, Israel isn't our "ally" even if they are formally. They have sucked up US money, stolen US secrets, dragged the US into unnecessary wars and outright murdered Americans. Just as with the UK, they are not our allies.
I bet you supported the ATF and FBI at Waco, too you bootlicking mouthbreather.
Also
>Thinks NATO helped the US during the Cold War
I'm laughing for real right now.
US nuclear deterrent helped the US during the Cold War, the UK and NATO did absolutely fuck all.

>US government still sided with the UK
[Citation needed]
I'm sure that's why Theodore Roosevelt set up territory in New Mexico for the Boer Generals to live in, right?
God you're stupid. But you're British so it comes with the territory.

Remember when England thought that exact same thing about walking over the colonies

>hurr

it's the brits fault for not declaring war on the soviets for doing the exact same thing 2 weeks later.

>In return the US government supported Britain during the Boer War, although many Americans favoured the Boers.[58]
>[58] John Dumbrell (2009). America's Special Relationships: Allies and Clients. Taylor & Francis. p. 31

If you want a more nuanced take read the American Heritage article
americanheritage.com/content/taking-sides-boer-war
The highlights are that while popular opinion backed the Boer’s, the official US positron supported Britain.

>historical allies who support our interests aren’t actually our allies
Oy vey! Now tell us how the jews actually control England. I know you want to.

>NATO didn’t help the US in the Cold War
Lol. This is what retards who have no education actually believe.

>who support our interests
Again, you've yet to provide ANY instances of the UK supporting US interests. Try again, retard.

Also I'm sure British education teaches British subjects that their country was more important than it really was, lol.

Why are you making these threads

Because I go through periods why my hatred of England reaches a boiling point and I let it all out on Jow Forums and /his/

Attached: (╹ᴗ╹ ).jpg (405x358, 30K)