Dios mio

dios mio...

Attached: amu7eqbudt811.jpg (1284x493, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hornady.com/ammunition/leverevolution#!/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this an Aussie thread, cuunt

>one day in the far future
>Jow Forums forms an army
>upon activation the 17th Australian Light Shitposting Division is activated, armed with tactical lever actions

Attached: Sort_68fcbf_275729.jpg (237x344, 25K)

It would be ok with regular sights - the carry handle and front vertical grips on a lever action are just wrong

la atrocidad...

Attached: 1529264532423.png (889x585, 205K)

Delete this or someone will demand rapid fire lever actions banned

I heard lever-action rifles are incredibly complicated. Is that true?

If I had no other option.... No I'd just get a regular lever action not this tacticool abomination

Is that a FAMAS?

yes, especially compared to a bolt action.
the only advantage lever action has vs bolt is the speed at which you can chamber another round to fire.
They are complicated, limited to round tipped ammo, and have issues with jams

hornady.com/ammunition/leverevolution#!/

>hornady.com/ammunition/leverevolution#!/
i personally have no clue how they dont end up setting each other off with pressure and points stacked against the primers, ive never owned a lever action that wasnt rounded ammo for that reason

Thank you

Maybe actually read the website? The tip is plastic, christ.

Primers aren't as weak as they were at the turn of the century. Although probably not a good idea out of principle, spitzer bullets in a lever gun isn't inherently unsafe these days

This is what peak performance looks like

Not really THAT complicated.
Imagine a falling-block rifle, except with a tube magazine and a cartridge elevator.

Something like a BLR or Henry Long Ranger is kind of like an AR15 without a gas system; rotating bolt, detachable box magazine, then you use the lever to cycle the bolt back and forth.

As said, primers are far less sensitive these days, and it REALLY takes a lot to make them actually go off.
Further, there's really a pretty poor gas seal inside a tube magazine like that, so it wouldn't be nearly as disastrous as it might sound.

Some gunrag did a test a long time ago, testing it out, using .30-30 cartridges they had loaded with spitzer bullets, and then started dropping it from a tree, and it really took a whole lot of tries (I think they even started throwing it on it's buttstock), for them to get the magazine to actually 'detonate', where like half the cartridges burst inside the magazine or so.

That said, Leverevolution is good quality ammo, and would completely eliminate the risk of it happening.

And then there’s this thing.

Attached: EC3F4D1F-F639-4DE1-A4FA-46238123FE46.jpg (4032x3024, 2.48M)

Madre das dios

Attached: lever moss.jpg (550x550, 14K)

DIOS MIO

And then there’s this thing.

Attached: B10454E7-965B-4D29-93D0-0BF6508F56E2.jpg (4032x3024, 3.15M)

based

It's only common sense, user

El Ogre De El Australia...

Chupa mi verga, puto

ewww french...

its turkish

Attached: KH6X5qO.png (700x700, 35K)

Funny how airshit guns are trying to look like real steel while the latter is doing the opposite, kek.

Chiga tu madre, culo

>wgat is Winchester 1895
>what is browning blr
>issues with jams
Why are noguns allowed on this board?

Culo de payasos

on a related note of funky weapon stuff
how bad would be firing a longer barreled 12ga flare gun that is strong enough to take all shotgun shells? say 10-11 inches barrel something like that...
how accurate would it be with slug?

Attached: flare_open.jpg (640x480, 61K)

Thing is I'm tempted to get an Adler, mainly because I want a lever action shotty for some reason that and they go for £500 which honestly isn't terrible in bongistan.

Attached: Adler Cunt.jpg (800x800, 21K)

Lever actions make semi-autos look simple

I really really want one

Only tube mag lever actions are limited to non spitzer projectiles.