Ruger finally puts an ambi-safety on a gun

youtu.be/aXT4KPeXoWU

>Ruger finally puts an ambi-safety on a gun
>Autistic foreign girl starts bitching about it.
I am dissatisfied.

Attached: IMG_3991.png (1334x750, 2.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f2F0S4BbyiQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I’m not gonna watch your channel OP.

Attached: 1531090268779.png (500x489, 169K)

>vid with like 100 views
oh yeah this was worth a thread.

Lots of Jow Forums have some fetish over this girl.
Personally I'm left handed, as is a large chunk of the population. I called Ruger and complained that there isn't an ambi option for their 1911 and the little shit on the phone actually retorted that right handed people don't like ambi safeties because they get in the way.
Now this botch makes a video saying the same thing.
If you can't design a gun with an unobtrusive ambidextrous safety then you shouldn't be designing guns. Even the ambi safety on the CZ scorpion sucks but it only took aftermarket companies like a day to come up with a much better design that even right handed people like better. There's just no excuse not to have a good ambi safety on a gun that has a safety. I hope she shoves that Ruger up her vagina and it gets her pregnant and she has Ruger babies that she keeps accidentally putting in safe mode whenever she touches them and they can't defend themselves and they get raped or something, her and all her autistic Ruger babies.

Damn, imagine being her living toilet.

Stop stalking my girlfriend.

>autistic Ruger babies

Attached: quality.jpg (540x226, 26K)

her military service has made her buff

>>Autistic foreign girl

That's part of what makes her cute.

Just post the ass pics and get it over with.

this desu

>caring about the Mk series past III
They're neat don't get me wrong, but it's whelming autoloading pistol on the market #3,589.

If only there were a billion aftermarket safeties for the 1911.

Right and Ruger doesn't even offer one. They could probably have one manufactured at $1 a piece or less and just offer to send it to any lefty who calls them. That would be customer service but no.

From a competitive standpoint, I don't even think you need a safety on most .22s anyways. I have issues with my S&W Victory when I shoot Bullseye and Steel Plates, because my thumb has a tendency to hit it. I never use safeties desu. Unload your gun when not using it.

True, or design a more erect safety that actually requires some effort to reach, instead of being EXACTLY where the your hand/thumb hits on either side.The simplest solution if it is like a Victory is to seize the spring on the safety with some electrical putty. All you gotta do to get it off is use some lemon oil and then clean the gun when you wish to remove it for resale or just to make the safety usable again.

Or they could just no do it because there are a metric shitload of aftermarket options and they damn well know people like to change all that shit anyway because 1911s are often personalized before the first round goes downrange. Not to mention how much the 1911 crowd bitchs about ambi safeties, because it already had a grip safety and most of us have pointer fingers

youtu.be/f2F0S4BbyiQ

I would like to make her satisfied

Attached: carlos.png (350x350, 138K)

this

she's so cute

Attached: 1530247457153.gif (346x339, 123K)

Carlos!