MREs and Combat Rations

>I saw Steve at a surplus store yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
>He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
>I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and waving his P-38 can opener in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen C-ration cans in his hands without paying.
>The crusty veteran at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to have severe botulism poisoning and not hear him, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
>When he took one of the cans and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped him and told him to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and whispered 'Nice' at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After he scanned each can and put them in a bag and started to say the price, Steve kept interrupting him by yawning really loudly.
>Needless to say, I don't know if I can look at him the same after that

Attached: EXTREME_MRE.png (1784x964, 1.51M)

Pain hamburger

Well, that's enough Jow Forums for today

How you like my white bread watch?

Attached: IMG_3996.jpg (860x920, 254K)

i never get tired of reading this copypasta and its variants. Though this ones tough cuz steve is just too nice.

>$15 + free shipping RCIR on ebay
>seller has no recent feedback and the item description and item image are copied off another auction
>buy it anyway because i'm a dumbass
>seller is no longer a registered user
god dammit

Pain Hamburger

Attached: Pain Hamburger.jpg (640x641, 46K)

It's French for hamburger buns

PAIN HAMBURGER

Attached: AAAAAAAA INCREASES.gif (255x231, 112K)

I'm kind of curious now. Has anyone tried one of these?

very nice. But I prefer V. Constantin. Blancpain is a bit...too middle management for me.

Give me some of that hamburger.

Attached: 1523506190393.png (195x195, 58K)

Fucking nice. If only because i've watched too much Steve, and I can image him turning around to the camera and whispering "Nice".

Steve, if you are amongst us, do this for me. for the world. the world needs this man. In exchange I offer you this sweet, highly motivated, air diving man with attached claymore accessory; picture.

Attached: 1508623950869.jpg (960x554, 121K)

Ha, do you know the difference between a Vacheron Constantin and a cheap Bulova?
>neither does anyone else.

Is there any recourse in a situation like that?

Contact eBay and they should make it right for you

This is now a watch thread.

Attached: Watch brands.png (2008x1537, 726K)

So what's the deal with Longines anyway?
Are they like the Beretta of watches? Oldest name in the world but not that exciting? Why aren't they more innovative and exciting? They're logo is cool, their name isn't all retarded sounding, they're Swiss made, high end quality watches right? Why aren't they up there with the likes of Rolex and Omega?

Technically Blancpain came before Longines.
If I had to guess right now it's because of the likes of celebrities and Hollywood. What common man is going to know what a Chopard is?
You ask any common man what a Rolex is and he'll know exactly what you're talking about. Omega is similar but not to the extent of Rolex.

Hey dude ya got rooked by that seller but Ebay has buyer's protection. You can get refunded and PayPal will take the $ right out of the seller's account. And if all else fails, Ebay will actually take the hit and refund you. Best of luck anyway.

Its French for bread